Childhood Love(KimXi)

By TeamKX

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Finale

Chapter 35

1.1K 15 0
By TeamKX

"Mom,saan nanaman po tayo pupunta?Kakauwi lang natin 2 days ago." "Don't you like going on vacation?" "I do,but you could've left me there." "We'll be gone for 2 weeks." "Where are we going?" "Secret." "Mom,please?" "No.Just wait."They got to the airport an waited for their flight to be called.

Ng makapasok sila sa eroplano.Xian tried to ask again but his mom stayed quiet.He turned the screen in front of him on and played some games."When is our stop over?" "Almost 4 hours." "4 hours?!I didn't get to call Kim!" "Shhh.Alexander!Relax,call her as soon as we get off." 

He sighed."Fine.I'm sorry." He turned up the music."Xian,quit checking your watch every second,it's not going to change." "I just want to call Kim.May usapan kami." "Don't worry,she can wait." "But I don't want her to stay up late." "Then,she can just sleep." "Gosh!" "She'll understand.Relax.Alam naman niya na aalis tayo eh."

He stayed quiet the whole entire trip."Baka naman mapanis laway mo diyan." "Matutulog na lang po ako." His mom nodded and he fell asleep."Ma'am,would you like anything?"the stewardess asked."I'll just have coffee please."The stewardess left to get her coffee.

In Ohio..

"Kim,matulog ka na muna,sa isang araw pa sila darating." "Hindi nga po ako makatulog eh." "Ok then,let's watch a movie." "What movie?" "Kahit ano.Ano bang gusto mo?" "Huwag na lang po." "Sige,wanna play a game?" "Sure."They played monopoly until Kim fell asleep again and Emma carried her to her room.

Pinagmasdan niya si Kim."Bilis ng panahon anak,pretty soon you can get your license and go wherever you want."She started crying and Kim felt a tear fall on her shoulder.She opened her eyes slowly and saw her mom.

"Why are you crying? "Wala,may naalala lang ako.Tulog ka na." "Mom,I have a question." "Ano yun?" "Ho old were you nung sinagot mo si Dad?" "Siguro mga 19.Why?" "How did you feel?" "What do you mean?" "Pag hindi mo kasama si papa,how did you feel?" "Nalulungkot ako.Pero he always called me to make sure I was alright."

"When you first saw him,how did you feel?" "Nung una,I hated him,he always teased me,then we became friends and he told me how he felt." "Paano ka niya niligawan?" "He would give me letters everday,harana,flowers.Ganun,old fashioned." "Mom,do you think Xian realy loves me?" "Sa tingin ko.Oo anak,kasi walang isang araw na hindi ka niya kinakamusta o iniisip at nung nasa Pilipinas pa tayo,he was always doing something for you.Bakit?" 

"Kasi,baka hindi siya sure sa feelings nya sa akin,I don't want to get hurt." "Sino naman ang  gustong masaktan anak?Alam mo,sa buhay,kailangan nating masaktan para matuto tayo." "Did you and Dad ever fight?" "Siyempre,hindi maiiwasan ang mga misunderstandings."They were talking when Allan came in the room."Anong pinaguusapan ng reyna at prinsesa ko?" 

"Eto,tinatanong kung ano ang feeling pag in love."He sat next to Emma."Princess,you shouldn't worry about that now,you're still young." "I know pa,but..." "I know,Xian." "Dad,what if he hurts me?" "Princess,parang anak ko na rin si Xian,we talked about that.Kung sasaktan ka niya,don't worry,I'll get him." "Allan!" 

"Sa pagkakakilala ko kay Xian anak,sincere naman siya sa lahat ng sinasabi niya sa'yo." "Do you think,hindi siya magbago?" "Anak,people change,kung kayo talaga,kayo talaga." "Sige na,matulog ka na,baka mamaya pumangit ka na diyan eh." "Pa!" "Joke.You'll always be beautiful.Now go to sleep,I don't want you to get wrinkles."

Her parents got out of the room and she slept peacefully.

The next morning...

"Good morning anak!How was you're sleep?" "Fine mom,what's for breakfast?' "Eggs,bacon,pancakes,waffles."Kim sat down and ate with her parents."Mamayang hapon,susunduin na natin sila." "Did you ask them if they could stay here?" "Yup.She said she already got all of it planned and they are planning to stay at a hotel here.Hindi naman daw sila magtatagal."

"Which one?" "Bukas,pupunta tayo.We'll let them sleep first ok?" Kumain na ang tatlo ng agahan.Pagkatapos ay namasyal muna sila.Kim took pictures and then they went to the Botanical Garden and looked at different kinds of plants.

"Kim,do you wanna see where you'll be going to school next month?" "Sure ma." They drove to the school.It was ony a 25 minute drive.Laurel School.A private school that teaches grades 3-5 girls and boys and K-12 all girls."Ano? Gusto mo ba 'to?" "Yeah." "Next week ieenroll ka na nami then the following week,we'll go shopping."Kim nodded.

They ate at Applebee's after that,they went straight to the airport to pick them up.When they saw each other Xian ran and hugged her."I missed you so much princess."They stayed like that while their parents talked."Wala na yatang balak maghiwalay ang dalawang 'to."They let go of each other."Surprise!" "Saan niyo gustong kumain?"Emma asked."Kahit saan,pagod na kami eh."They went to the nearest restaurant and the two ate.

"So,where are you going this school year Kim?" "We just visited it,sa Laurel School po." "An all girls school?Why?" "Kasi po most of their schools here are either all boys or all girls.Meron naman pong malapit na eskwelahan na all boys." "Ah,that's good."

"Mabuti naman,para walang makalapit sa'yo."Xian said."Ikaw talaga." "Xian,baka naman tumandang dalaga si Kim." "Ma,nandito ako." "Xian,kahit na,you should let her make friends." "She has friends.Yung isa nga...hay nako." Xian tried talking to Kim but he noticed that she was being quiet."Princess,may problema ka ba?" 

"Ah..wala...wala..kumain ka na lang."The adults talked about the business and Xian stared at Kim.Kim was just looking around."Princess,iniiwasan mo ba ako." "No,paano mo na sabi yan?" "I've been talking to you and you haven't said a word."

"Sorry,pagod lang."Kim was trying to avoid Xian because in a week or two,they'll be leaving,she doesn't want to cry again.Natapos na silang kumain and Emma insisted them to stay at their condo but Mary Anne declined.Kim was actually glad.Hinatid na nila sila Xian sa hotel nila and then they went home.

"Kim,iniiwasan mo si Xian noh?" Emma asked right when they got in the room.She nodded."Kim,make the most out of it,habang nandito pa sila." "Ma,I'm trying to get used to him not being beside me." "Fine,do whatever you wanna do,goodnight."She was about to go to sleep when Xian called her.

"Goodnight princess." Kim didn't respond.She hung up and texted him goodnight.She closed her eyes and slept.

The next morning,there was a knock on the door.Kim got up and opened the door.Xian.With a boquet of flowers."Good morning,flowers for you."Kim took it and let him in."Paano mo nalaman kung saan kami nakatira?" "I asked mom." "Princess,galit ka ba sa akin?" "No.Sige na,you can go,matutulog ulit ako." "What did I do?" "Wala,umalis ka na." 

"Please tell me." "Wala nga eh.Umalis ka na." "I'm not leaving." "Yes you are."she started crying."He hugged her."Yun ba ang rason?Takot ka na iiwanan kita?"She nodded."Princess,you know if I could stay with you,I would,pero hindi pwede eh." "Yun na nga eh,kaya umalis ka na lang." "Let's just make the most out of it ok?" "IIwanan mo na naman ako eh.I don't wanna cry anymore.Pagod na ako."

"I know it's hard but we'll make it ok?Just trust me."She nodded."I'm sorry." "It's ok.Wanna have breakfast?"They went to the table and he cooked breakfast."Ang aga niyo namang dalawang gumising."They looked up.It was Emma."Ah,kasi po eto,ang aga aga kumatok." "Xian,ako na diyan,magusap na lang kayo ni Kim." "Huwag na po,I got it." "Sige na,ako na."Xian let go of the eggs and let Emma do it.

He went to Kim and turned on the tv.They watched shows until breakfast was ready.Like before,Xian served Kim."Aah." "Huwag na,kaya kong pakainin ang sarili ko." "Sige na please?Namiss ko 'to eh." "Halos 2 weeks lang,ang OA mo talaga." "Parang hindi mo rin naman ako namiss." "Kumain na nga lang kayong dalawa.Mamaya na ang harutan." 

They ate and caught up with some things."Uy,kamusta na sila Alyssa?" "Okay naman sila,si Ella,umuwi na.Sus,grabe iniwan ako nung dalawang yun,palagi na lang sila ang magkasama." "Sabi ko na nga ba eh.I told you to make friends." "I also told you that I want to spend all my time with you and no one else."

"Kasi naman,for me,pwede kabang makipagkaibigan?" "Huwag na,I did that before tignan mo ang nangyari." "Xian,wala ako dun,ayokong maging loner ka lalo." "Hindi naman ako loner eh,I have you." "Ayan ka nanaman sa mga banat mo."They continued eating.After that,they stayed home to watch movies together.

They had lunch together and Xian left at 3 in the afternoon."Kim,ano gusto mong gawin today?"Emma asked."I don't know mom,I'm bored." "You wanna go to Terminal Tower?"She got dressed and they left.

They saw the view of Cleveland.(CTO See picture on the side.)The two ladies went shopping,watched movies,ate,took some pictures then they went home.Allan welcomed them."How was it?" "It was great,sayang hindi ka nakapunta.Amazing view.We picked a good day to be there." "Great to know you guys had fun."The two were exhausted and so they went to sleep while Allan was working.

Tinawagan siya ni Xian when she woke up."Hi princess,how was your day?I heard you went to the Terminal Tower,how was it?" "Great,ikaw,kamusta araw mo?Anong ginawa mo this whole day?" "Wala masyado,I was feeling lazy." "Lemme guess,you were on your laptop the whole entire day." "bakit kasi hindi ka sumama eh.Xian,that's bad for your eyes."

"Eh,I didn't want to." "Bakit nga?" "Basta,I was too lazy." "Fine.Can I go there?" "Sure,ano gusto mong gawin?" "Wala lang,I just wanna be with you." "Aww..so sweet of you princess,sige give me 10 minutes,I'll pick you up." "Ok."Xian got there earlier than she expected.They left to go to his place.

Nagusap lang sila."Ano na ang changes since I left?" "Saan?" "Sa Pilipinas.Sa mga kaibigan natin." "Ayun, ah most of our classmates moved,iilan na lang kami,Ella said she was going to be back in Manila soon for some reason.Alyssa,I have no idea,she's been busy with Jake they hangout almost every single day."

"Sana seryoso si Jake sa kanya,I don't want her to get hurt." "Xian,tanong lang,paano kung...paano kung..huwag na nga." "What is it?" "Huwag na.Same school ka pa rin ba mag-aaral this year?" "Oo." "Makipagkaibigan ka ha?" "Princess..." "Sige na." "Fine." "Saan mo gustong pumunta bukas?" "Ewan ko."They talked for hours.Laughing,tickling each other,nagharutan lang sila.It was as if they haven't seen each other for years.

Hinatid ni Xian si Kim sa condo nila,pagkatapos ay umuwi na rin siya.They slept with smiles on their faces.

Lumipas ang mga araw.Kung saan saan sila pumunta ni Xian.They went to Edgewater Marina where they could see Cleveland's Skyline.They rode Lolly the Trolley to see Cleveland sights and they learned a little bit about Cleveland and its history.They had lunch at Angelo's Pizza.Kim did a little more shopping with her mom and then they all went home.

They just got on the car and Kim was already asleep.Xian rested her head on his shoulder and carried her to her room when they got home.Allan dropped him off at their hotel.

 Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 815 20
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
161K 3.6K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
257K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.