Mr. Erratum

By SleepyPersonHere

Error can take it no longer. After centuries of Pain and suffering, Error no longer cares what happens to the... More

Character Facts (*EDITED*)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Character Facts
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Character Facts -- BIRTHDAYS!
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Character Facts
Chapter Thirty-One (Remake)
Chapter Thirty-Two
Halloween special
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Character Facts
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four

1.6K 88 49
By SleepyPersonHere

(*Edited*)

Paperjam tapped his foot on the floor impatiently. He was in music class, so he couldn't even spy on Emilio some more, as they didn't share the same music class. Luckily for him though, it was his last lesson for today, so he didn't have to wait that long.

Paperjam sighed. He didn't even have anyone to talk to, as the only people he actually payed attention to in this class where Chara; a strange, rather creepy kid, and Papyrus; Someone  who acted half his age, which infuriated Paperjam more than he expected.

Paperjam's tapping got louder, gaining the attention of their teacher, Mr. Dream. "Paperjam" Mr. Dream's voice spoke up, "Are you finding my lesson that boring?" Mr. Dream asked, frowning.

Paperjam refrained from scowling. Mr. Dream had a concerned look on his face, but Paperjam could practically feel the sarcasm in the sentence. Paperjam looked away, "No Mr. Dream" Paperjam replied. 

Paperjam felt himself shiver, finding Mr. Dream at this moment, rather frightening. 

Mr. Dream's usual smile returned, "That's good, I don't want to bore you" Mr. Dream spoke. Paperjam smiled back, but by the time Mr. Dream returned to the front, It was long gone. 

Paperjam groaned, looking at the clock, "Hurry up..." Paperjam muttered.

"Oh my god, I think that was the longest lesson of my life!" Killer groaned, leaning against a locker. Dust rolled his eyes, "No, It was still only a single hour" Dust replied, "But I know what you're saying" Dust continued. "Yeah, I usually enjoy Music, but I couldn't stand it today" Undyne groaned, shuffling her bag. Fresh snorted, "Don't you have a D, in music? you can't be enjoying it that much" Fresh remarked. 

Undyne glared, turning slightly red, "Hey! It's a D+, and you don't need to enjoy it to get good grades!" Undyne exclaimed. She then looked at Paperjam, and smirked, "And don't point fingers at me, Paperjam has a D in music!" Undyne shouted. 

Paperjam gave her a betrayed look. "A D's a D" Fresh remarked, "It doesn't matter if you've got a plus on the end of it" Fresh added. Dust sighed, "Forget all that, we have a mission, remember?" Dust chastised his friends.

The five of them walked towards the direction of the cluttered art room, but were interrupted by Paperjam's dad, Mr. Error. "Hey kid, you heading off now?" Mr. Error asked, smiling. Paperjam nodded, "yep, Just grabbing something before I do" Paperjam replied, smiling nervously.

Mr. Error nodded, "Do you want me to pick you up?" Mr. Error asked. Paperjam rapidly shook his head, "nah! you know how much I love to walk, and run and.. stuff" Paperjam frantically replied. Mr. Error frowned, "But you hate exercise" Mr. Error responded, confused. 

Dust coughed, and smiled at Mr. Error, "what Paperjam means.." Dust started, slightly glaring at Paperjam, "Is that Undyne- ow" Dust hissed, getting kicked by said monster. Killer laughed nervously, "By that, It just means that Paperjam wants to work on his... physical health! yes!" Killer exclaimed. 

Mr. Error stayed silent, before grinning, "Okay PJ, Don't be too late" Mr. Error told Paperjam. Paperjam nodded, "yeah, okay dad" Paperjam replied. The five children watched the older skeleton walk away, and then all of them made a collective gasp of relief.

"Paperjam, you're such a bad liar" Dust breathed out. Paperjam glared, "Like you were any better" He responded. Dust glared at Undyne, "No I'm not, That was Undyne's fault" accused Dust. Undyne scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Maybe you shouldn't blame me next time" She responded curtly.

Killer sighed, "Forget it, lets go" Killer spoke, "Yeah guys, It's already 3:25, If we don't hide now, someone might question it" Fresh agreed. 

After an hour of waiting, it turned 4:23. "Okay, Mr. Nightmare should be gone now" Paperjam said, looking at his phone. Fresh nodded, and peeped outside the art room, seeing no one. "Okay- No one's out there" Fresh stated. Killer frowned, "you sure?" Killer asked. Fresh smacked him lightly, "Yes, I'm sure" Fresh reassured. 

Undyne groaned, albeit very quietly. "Can we just go?" Undyne asked impatiently. Dust gave her a disappointed look, "Really?" He hissed at her. Undyne rolled her eyes, but said nothing else. "Well, I don't see why we can't, everything's been taken care of" Paperjam pointed out.

Dust was silent for a moment, before he complied. With this, all five of the students walked out of the art classroom, and went into the hallway. "huh, you were right" Killer commented. His snarky comment was ignored for the most part, with only Dust telling him to shut up.

They stalked through the halls. Well, for thirty seconds. They reached the staffroom instantly, and with the key, they managed to get in.

The children walked in, and instantly, All five of them rather frowned, deadpanned, or in Killer's case, Laughed. The room was a mess. Paperwork was thrown everywhere, multiple coffee cups had been left out, all of them only half empty. The walls were a dark blue, though, you could barely pay attention to that with how crowded the place felt.

The floor was dark oak, but half of it was covered in a rug that, If it had been new, probably would have looked nice. The rug was also dark blue in colour, and had multiple coffee stains that just wouldn't come out.

Multiple chairs were missing, that much was obvious. One of the chairs was a red plastic one, while all the others were black chairs, that, although they weren't plastic, looked equally as uncomfortable.

There were three computers at the back, that were white in colour. One of them was still left on, "That must be Mr. Nightmare's, right?" Undyne asked. Dust frowned, "If it is, It'll be a lot easier" Dust said, walking up to the computer, "But Mr. Nightmare doesn't look like the type to leave a computer on" Dust muttered.

Paperjam walked over to the computer, "I thought they'd be in files, like in those American movies" Paperjam spoke, making Killer laugh. "Nah, they're most likely on Mr. Nightmare's or Ms. Muffet's account" Dust told them. 

Dust went on the computer, and frowned, "It's Mr. Ink's" Dust told them. Undyne groaned, "Of course not, that'd be too easy" Undyne said in a sarcastic tone. "How about we looked through it anyway?" Fresh asked. 

Dust gave Fresh a small smile, and nodded. Dust went onto the computer again, and started to search. Paperjam kneeled down next to him, and looked at the computer in awe, "wow, you're quick" Paperjam noted, and Dust shrugged. "eh, I never really went out, so I was always on a computer" Dust told him. Paperjam frowned, "what? what kind of kid stays indoors all day?" Paperjam questioned in disbelief. Dust rolled his eyes, "One's that aren't allowed to, obviously" Dust told him.

Fresh shrugged, listening to their conversation. "I didn't really go out either, I preferred my tablet" Fresh said. Fresh then frowned, "what do you mean, 'not allowed too?'" Fresh questioned. Killer looked over to Dust, who was still looking, and nodded, "yeah, what do you mean?" He questioned.

Dust paused, and looked over his shoulder. "It means what it means, I wasn't allowed out" Dust told them. 

Paperjam frowned, "what a sad childhood..." Paperjam muttered. Dust rolled his eyes, "Stop being dramatic" He warned Paperjam. Paperjam rolled his eyes, grinning, "Okay, Boss" Paperjam said.

Dust sighed, "yeah, nothing" Dust told everyone. Dust looked over to Killer, "How long?" Dust asked. Killer pulled out his phone, and looked at the time. "20 minutes" Killer responded. Dust logged out of Ink's account, and sarcastically said, "Hey, anyone know Mr. Nightmare's account details by any chance?" Dust was obviously getting frustrated.

Paperjam shook his head, "nah, I don't know it, I don't even know my dads" Paperjam shrugged. "what about the other teachers?" Undyne suddenly asked. 

After asking it, Dust seemed to remember something, as he made a small gasp, and then started to type in something. "What are you doing..?" Fresh asked. Dust laughed, "well, uh, I might know Mr. Blue's.." Dust told them, typing. "Stalker" Killer said to Dust. 

Dust went purple, "I am not a stalker!" Dust shouted, leaving the keyboard for a moment. Paperjam snorted, "Well, what is it?" Undyne asked. Dust replied instantly, "His username is just his name, BlueBytte. And then the numbers 4729" He told them, "I know the 47 stands for his own birthday, 4th July, but I'm not sure what the other is, maybe it's a relative" Dust continued. 

By the time Dust had said all of this, he had already entered the account. 

"what will we even find on it, anyway?" Killer asked. Paperjam grinned, 'I can answer this!' Paperjam thought. "Well, They'll be a picture of you, your name, birthday, any medical stuff" Paperjam listed. "They'd be the date that you joined the school, and your guardians names, birthdays and age.. oh! and if they're alive or not" Paperjam explained. Dust looked surprised, "how do you know that?" He asked. Paperjam shrugged, "Well, my awesome dad let me see mine a year back" He told Dust, "Also, because that's usually everything on your hospital, medical thing" Paperjam explained.

Undyne sighed. "Why would Mr. Blue even have it? If Mr. Ink doesn't, I doubt Mr. Blue will" Undyne doubted. Killer frowned, "Better safe than sorry I guess" He muttered. "Hey guys.." Dust said. They all looked at him, "I found it" he told them.

"What?! you did?!" Undyne exclaimed in shock. Dust nodded, "yeah, it's strange though, Only Emilio's is here" he told them. Fresh frowned, "That is weird, maybe it's a transfer thing?" He spoke. Undyne got closer, "whatever, just open it!" Undyne exclaimed.

Dust clicked on it, "Emilio... Bytte" Dust frowned. Killer gasped, "oh! I knew I recognized his surname!" Killer shouted. Dust frowned, "you knew his surname?" Dust questioned. Killer nodded, "yeah, In science class, he came in and said something like, 'Hey, I'm Emilio Bytte, the new transfer student" Killer said, trying to make his voice sound like Emilio. Paperjam laughed but said nothing.

"Oh! you don't think Emilio is Mr. Blue's kid, do you?!" Undyne said. Dust shook his head, "Impossible, Mr. Blue is 24, Undyne" Dust told her, "I wonder..." Dust muttered. Paperjam scoffed, pushing Dust aside, "It'll say who his parents are, idiot" Paperjam sassed. 

Paperjam looked at it, "huh, some dude named Stretch and a lady named Viviana" Paperjam shrugged. "The only thing strange about that is that she's a human" Paperjam said to himself. 

Dust sat back on the chair, "He's much older than Mr. Blue.." Dust muttered, "Can't be his dad, too young.. and Mr. Blue said he died" Dust told them. "...There was something else..." Dust muttered.

Dust looked at Emilio's parents again, and looked at their birthdays and age. He was about to check somewhere else, when he realized, "2nd of September..." Dust muttered, looking at Emilio's father. '2nd... September... 2nd... September... 29' Dust frowned, "47... 29".

"Family?" Mr. Blue questioned. "Well, I had an older brother, we don't really talk anymore though" Mr. Blue told him.

"Brother.." Dust muttered. Dust sat up, realization hitting him. He turned to the others, "Emilio is Mr. Blue's nephew!" Dust exclaimed.

A/N i really don't know why, but i had trouble with this chapter. I was typing really horribly, so sorry if there is any mistakes. I think it's due to the fact that my already horrid sleeping schedule has just gotten even worse... so yeah, sorry about that.

Is it rushed? it feels a bit rushed to me. On a brighter note, this chapter is 1800 words! I don't know why they've been longer recently, (I think it's due to the fact that I've planned out the next 20 chapters or so) as my chapters usually only reach 1000/1200 words.

Well, more for you to enjoy i guess?

Also, would you want a sequel? Or just a few chapters at the end as a sort of epilogue thing? Now that I've finally decided on all the ships in this book, I finally have... ship children! Honestly, I think some of them are adorable, but I don't really think I have an idea to carry out a sequel with them.

So what do you think? It's not set in stone, so I might wake up one day with a brilliant idea for this books sequel, but I don't want to write something that none of you actually want. Of course, the reason why I write is (selfishly) for myself, but I find writing something that no one's going to read very pointless.

What's your opinion? right now, i'm leaning towards the epilogue thing, but you never know, It all matters on your choice.

By the way, do you enjoy this? I've been getting some lovely comments recently so I'm assuming my writing has gotten better since the start of this book. Has it? Or am i just being egotistical? 

Anyway, have a lovely day/Night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.2K 26
(cover is only temp and not my photo, if you know the creator please tell me so I can credit them) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Error had been...
1.1K 54 9
Bare with me here, I suck at descriptions. Error was suffering. He stared into the white void blankly, as if he was waiting for something. He sat the...
1.1K 87 15
Encre (Ink) escapes his crumbling universe with the help of Nightmare. He meets new friends and a new life is chosen for him what will become of the...
6.5K 336 35
Well....this is my first time to write a story,so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes or something,I'm not really good at writing stories,AND DON'T TAK...