Thomas Jefferson's Coming Hom...

Chromatica_Schuyler द्वारा

Y/n Washington, the only child of America's first President George Washington. At 18 years old you are the mo... अधिक

Thomas Jefferson Welcome Home
A Cabinet Meeting
Wine Glasses
Broken Hearts
A Letter
Dinner
Why is she on your Couch?
A Talk with Dad
George She Loves Him
Romeo and Juliet
We Need to Talk
Don't Pull the Trigger
Monticello
Evidence
Confrontation
Approval
The Plan
Dinner
A Winter's Ball
Chandelier
Go Back to Sleep
Alexander
He Was Here
Back to Work
Lunch
Birthday
Fairy Tale Thunderstorm
Martha Washington
Anastasia
So I Guess This Makes Us Sisters
The Press
She Wants to Stay Here
Vultures
The Dangers of Forgetting Lunch
Was I Just Kidnapped?
Why are you Afraid to Cry in Front of Me?
Bonfire
The Night Before the Wedding
Wedding Day Part 1
Wedding Day Part 2
The Morning After
Paris
His Return
Rescued
I'm Worried About Her
Back Home
Back at Monticello
Library
Pregnant?
Thomas I'm Pregnant
Leaked
Anastasia's Reprise
Labor
Look at my Son
Family Bonding
Thomas's Lullaby
Robbery
Gunshot
Thomas
Don't Pull on my Curls
The Reynolds Pamphlet
Argument
George Washington's Return
Miss Maria Reynolds
She's The Victim
Stabbing
Alexander You Did Not
Drowned?
Bloody
We Need A Vacation
Accident
The Sequel Is Out!

Negotiation

2.6K 72 161
Chromatica_Schuyler द्वारा

Alexander, Thomas, my dad and I were sitting on the couch discussing my meeting with Anastasia. 

"Dad none of this is her fault," I said. 

"I know Y/n, but I still want to be mad at her," he said. That's when the doors flung open to reveal Martha. I don't even want to call her my mother anymore. She waltzed in like she owned the place and plunked herself down on one of the couches. 

"Martha, leave," Alexander hissed. 

"I just want to talk," she said. 

"About what," my father hissed. Alexander was running his hand up and down my back to make sure I didn't explode in rage. 

"Y/n and Thomas's wedding!" She exclaimed and so nonchalantly. 

"You're not invited," Thomas hissed. 

"Thomas, I'm the mother of the bride, of course I'm invited!" She exclaimed. 

"I already told you earlier, you're not invited," I said. 

"Y/n, what do you have against me? All I've ever done is love you," she said. 

"Does love in Russian mean leaving for 14 years?" Alexander scoffed, comforting my father. 

"Alexander, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh wait, she's dead," my mom said and then chuckled. This caused Alexander to go into a blinding fit of rage. 

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU REFER TO MY MOTHER IN THAT WAY! SHE IS DEAD AND YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO MAKE JOKES LIKE THAT!" Alexander was screaming at the top of his lungs, his hands clenched in fits. All of us were in shock. We had never seen Alexander like this. I mean we knew mentioning his mother made him upset, but we had never seen him do anything like this. 

"Alexander I'm sorry it was just a joke-" 

"JUST A JOKE! IS IT A JOKE FOR ME TO JOKE ABOUT ANASTASIA'S DEAD FAMILY, OR FOR ME TO JOKE ABOUT FINLEY WOLF IN FRONT OF Y/N? IS IT A JOKE FOR ME TO JOKE ABOUT THOMAS'S DEAD WIFE?" Alexander was screaming as he approached Martha, "ANSWER ME WOMAN!"  

"No Alexander I'm sorry!" She yelped. 

"Good, we're getting somewhere," Alexander smirked, sitting back down. 

"So Y/n, have you picked out a dress for your wedding?" My mother asked. 

"Yes I have," I hissed.

"Oh I was hoping you would wear mine," she said. 

"I burned it," my dad spat out. 

"You what!" My mother exclaimed. 

"I burned it. The night you showed up when Y/n and Thomas were asleep I was seething so I lit a fire and burned that god forsaken dress that I had hung in my closet all these years thinking maybe Y/n would wear it on her wedding day. But that night I knew she wasn't going to wear it, so I decided to burn it," My dad said. My mother rolled her eyes and sighed. 

"Well besides asking about the wedding, I've decided that in two days I'm going to announce I'm not dead to the public," she said. 

"Martha, I've already told you that's not a good idea," my dad said. 

"George people need to know I'm not dead. My grave and gravestone are being dug up as we speak," she said. 

"Fine, but it'll ruin Anastasia's life," Thomas spat out. He was seething as well now. 

"What do you mean?" My mother asked. 

"Everywhere she goes she will be mocked, ridiculed, and be bombarded with questions. She'll turn into a wreck of anxiety," Thomas explained. 

"She's a strong girl Thomas, she'll make it through," My mom said. 

"Are you hearing yourself Martha? I have my beautiful children of my own now and I would do anything, and I mean anything to protect there mental and physical health. They are and forever will be my first priority in my life. You aren't putting Anastasia or Y/n above yourself. That's a sign of a bad mother," Alexander scoffed. My mother slammed her fist against the coffee table. 

"How dare you" She exclaimed. Thomas got up and opened the front door and said "leave." My mother got up and said, "fine, but this isn't the last you'll hear of me." My dad got up and grabbed Alexander's wrist. 

"C'mon Alexander, let's go to a pub for a drink," he said. Once they left, Thomas pulled me into his arms. 

"It's okay to cry if you're upset," he said. His calming, deep southern voice immediately made me burst into tears. He picked me up and carried me upstairs, placing me down on my bed. 

"Do you wanna stay here tonight and go back to our house tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded, pushing my head into the crook of his neck. He held me in his arms for about 20 minutes, whispering soft praises like "you're so beautiful kitten, I am the luckiest man on earth to call you mine." He slowly got up, causing me to whine. He handed me a book from the bedside table and said, "stay here. I'll be gone for about an hour. Do not go downstairs for any circumstance unless it is an absolute emergency, okay?" I nodded as he went downstairs.  I flipped through the book, but I couldn't pay attention. All I could think about was what Thomas was up to. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. 

"Ms. Washington, Mr. Jefferson would like to see you in the dinning room," Alice called. 

"Okay, thank you Alice," I said. How had it already been an hour? I must of been daydreaming.  I slowly went downstairs. No candles or lanterns were on, but I saw some light creeping out of the dinning room. I opened the door to see Thomas, surrounded my candles. Two plates of macaroni and cheese were at opposite ends of the table and Thomas was standing at the farthest end with a chair pulled out for me. As I got closer I noticed he had changed from his magenta coat to a three piece suit. 

"Tommy-" I began. He put a finger to my lips. 

"Shhh, you don't need to thank me," He said, grabbing my hand and helping me into the chair. 

"I was gonna say I feel under dressed," I said, causing us both to laugh. He pushed in my chair and walked to the other side of the table and began to eat. He kept telling me jokes to make me smile and funny stories from his childhood. As we wrapped up dinner I heard, soft piano music being played from the parlor. 

"What is that?" I asked. Thomas got up and pushed out my chair. 

"We should probably go investigate," he said, holding his hand out for me to grab. I gladly took it and we walked to the parlor. We walked in, the furniture had been pushed out of the way to wake a dance floor and Alice was playing the piano surrounded by candles.

A/n that's the song

"That's the song that was playing when you proposed!" I exclaimed. Thomas nodded. He then bowed and held out his hand. 

"M'lady may I have the honor of this dance?" He asked. I blushed. 

"Of course Tommy," I said, taking his hand. He wrapped one of his hand around my waist while his other hand clutched mine. He was smiling from ear to ear. As the song ended, he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. 

"I love you so much," he said. He kissed me again, his lips cracked and dry against mine. He picked me up, still holding the kiss and plopped me down on my dead. 

"Do you wanna go to bed?" He asked. 

"Can you read me Snow White first?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Of course baby, let's both get changed first though," he said. I nodded, getting behind a changing screen while he got behind another. I laid down on the bed in my nightgown as he appeared. He grabbed the book of fairy tales off the bedside table and began to read. 

"Once upon a time there lived a lovely little princess named Snow White. Her vain and wicked stepmother the Queen feared that some day Snow White's beauty would surpass her own. So she dressed the little Princess in rags and forced her to work as a Scullery Maid. Each day the vain Queen consulted her Magic Mirror, 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' and as long as the Mirror answered, 'You are the fairest one of all, 'Snow White was safe from the Queen's cruel jealousy," Thomas began, and I slowly drifted off to sleep to his voice. 

A/n hope you like this chapter! Also yes I know that Snow White quote is from the movie and not the original fairy tale, but I couldn't find the original fairy tale. Anyway for today's Lady Gaga worship (IDK what to call it) here is a gif of the sandwich dance and the link to one of my favorite underrated bops, Bloody Mary.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.8K 87 26
A lams modern college AU There'll be trigger warning at the top of chapters for angst or smut. John sad turtle boi, Alex smart coffee boi
8.5K 415 32
"Jefferson grinned smugly. 'George Washington, John Adams, Angelica Schuyler. And most importantly: James Madison. Those names mean anything to you?"...
11.7K 329 17
Y/n Washington. The son of George Washington himself. Y/n found it rather easy to get to quite high status within the army, being the general's son a...
Save Me·Jamilton Micah द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

304 22 8
Alexander Hamilton was just a normal 18 year old but when he meets Thomas Jefferson everything changes. He had it all, a good boyfriend, a good adopt...