My Sunshine | Bloody Painter...

By Lucifers_Gentleman

His h/c hair flowed into the classroom. His eyes bright and smile brighter. Helen thought he would go blind... More

My Sunshine | Prologue
An Annoying Ray of Light
Pink Lemonade
The Artist's Tree
Jonathan
The Sun's Flames Burn
Suspension
Fireflies and Fright | Part 1
Fireflies and Fright | Part 2
Fireflies and Fright | Part 3
The Sleepover's Final Day
War Zone
The Proxy Trio
Beating
The Visitor
A/N: Removal [Important, please read]
The Theater Show
Swing in Moods
Why. . ?
Hide-and-seek
Bullying
Realization
Accident
°ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳ°
Drawn in
Merit Tip
Punishment
The Hospital
Forgiveness & Grace
Scrat
The Flower Crown Kiss | End
OFFICIAL CREEPYPASTA ROLEPLAY SERVER

The Artist at the Barbecue

5.8K 225 476
By Lucifers_Gentleman

Y/N is attempting to be excited about the neighbor situation, but Carmelo was making it difficult to do so. Carmelo is in y/n's room, laying on the bed as he played a game on his phone, sharing his negative thoughts. The more negativity that came out his brother's mouth, the harder it was to stay positive about the situation.

Y/N scrolled through his gallery, staring at the multiple photos and selfies he had with his friends and funny short Snapchat videos he saved. Each had great memories attached to them and y/n couldn't help but to let the negativity fill his body. He didn't want to socialize with his neighbors. He wanted to go home. His eyes landed on a photo of leather black boots that went to the knees. His best friend sent him that picture, excited to show him her new favorite boots.

Y/N's eyes trailed from his phone to a big brown box in the corner of his room. He trailed over to it and took the top off. The box was filled with shoes of all sorts. Y/N rummaged through the box until he heard a sudden click of his door.

"The neighbors will be here soon. Go get dressed." His mother announced. Carmelo groaned and left the room with her. Temporarily forgetting about the box, y/n began to get dressed. He put on a white t-shirt and black shorts. He flung a pastel orange hoodie over his head that said 'RAD' in bolded white. He put on mismatched socks and looked at himself in the mirror. "Lookin' good, hot stuff." Y/N smiled, making finger guns. He ran back to the shoe box and pulled out the same pair of boots that were shown on the photo. His friend gave them to him as a goodbye gift. It was the same girl who he allowed to paint his nails.

Carmelo comes back into the room, now in a pastel blue shirt and black joggers with a black hat twisted backwards onto his head. Carmelo snorted. "You look gay." He claimed. "Almost!" Y/N replied confidently. He had always been open about his sexuality since he grew up with all his friends, but now he wasn't sure what the other kids would think. It worried him. Y/N wasn't gay, he was pansexual. His family supported him, his mother in between. Carmelo made lots of pan jokes, waving pan in front of y/n's face and asking if he wanted to kiss it.

Hearing their mother announce the arrival of the neighbors, worry fell upon them. "What if they have sharp claws and pointy teeth?" Carmelo asked. Y/N looked at his brother with concern. Carmelo has been watching too many horror movies, but even something like that seemed to be possible at that moment. "What if they're crazy? And each leeches!" Y/N gasped.

"What if they're evil scientist?" Asks Carmelo.

"Or serial killers!" Y/N suggests.

"Kidnappers?"

"Satanic cult members?"

"FBI agents!"

"Ghosts or goblins!"

"Black market sellers!"

"Or, worst of all. . ." Y/N says dreadfully as he gently locks eye contact with his little brother. Carmelo thinks for a moment before his eyes grow a bit bigger. "You don't mean. . ." Carmelo asked. Y/N nods.

"Pedophiles!" They exclaim in unison.

Now they were terrified to walk down the stairs of their new home. Y/N inhaled deeply and opened his door. His mother was probably waiting downstairs for them. They had to go sooner or later, or their mother would be very crossed. Carmelo walked behind his older brother, for once not playing on his phone. To their surprise, everyone was already outside. Letting out a sigh of relief, the two boys went to the glass doors leading to outside, where smoke could be seen.

Everything was normal. Both his father and another chatted by the fire pit while adults sat at chairs, a table in the middle. Y/N smiled while his brother groaned. "I actually wanted this to seem like a real-life horror movie." He said, taking out his phone.

Y/N immediately took notice of the little african-american girl in a man's lap. She had black hair, brown eyes and a little chubby. She wore a pink sundress with white little shoes and looked to be about four or five. Y/N was immediately overwhelmed by the cuteness of the little girl. His mother seemed to be talking about something serious, but he brushed it off as he began to approach them, dragging his little brother with him.

"Oh! There they are! These are my two boys, y/n and Carmelo." His mother introduced. Y/N waved, mainly at the little girl. He noticed that the couple was homosexual, and that they looked at him tenderly. He wondered what his mother told them. He wondered why she wasn't uncomfortable or disgusted around the two males. "This is Julia. Julia, say hi." The man smiled. "Hi." Julia said simply, smiling and waving. Y/N waved back, excited to play and make a new friend.

"Why don't you and y/n play?" The other father asked, watching as Julia crawled out of his husband's lap. She grabbed onto y/n's hand and dragged him to the trampoline. She pointed to it. Since there were no little kids in y/n's family, there were no stairs or small ladder to get to it. Y/N picked her up and gently sat her on the trampoline before getting up himself.

Y/N had more fun than he should have, crawling around a trampoline as he rawrs and attempts to catch the little girl. Now they held hands as they gently hopped around the trampoline. It had only been a few minutes, but the two were already best friends.

Julia finally sat down. "I tired." She huffed. Y/N nodded, helping her off the trampoline. She waddled over to a cooler and pulled out a Capri-sun. She handed one to y/n, who took it happily as she grabbed one of her own. Y/N opened both of their drinks as y/n searched for a place to settle down. He noticed a boy about his age on the concrete. He had raven hair, pale skin, a blue windbreaker and black skinny jeans. His face was buried in a book as he seemed to write in it. A journal, or a diary? Is it really a good idea to be writing in your diary in an open place like this? Y/N couldn't get a good look at the boy, so he stared from afar sipping his Capri-sun until the boy's parents realized the situation.

"Would you like to speak to him?" The mother asked. Y/N looks at her before going back to her child. "His name is Helen. Be gentle with him." The father explains. Y/N nods and makes his way over to the boy.

Helen fails to notice the boy and small girl who stood in front of him. He failed to notice that y/n had sat beside him, Julia in his lap as she watched coloring and toy videos on his phone. When y/n laid his head on Helen's shoulder to get a good look at the drawing, Helen was quite startled. "Woah! You're freaky good at drawing!" Y/N complimented, taking his head off the comfy shoulder.

"Thank you." Replies Helen politely. Y/N takes notice that Helen speaks softly, so he should speak so too as not to startle the artist. "How long have you been drawing?" Y/N asks, this time more gentle. "Since I was ten."

"How old are you now?"

"Fourteen."

"WOAH!" Y/N yells, but regrets being so excited when he sees Helen flinch. He quietly apologizes to his new friend. Helen was surprised the boy even noticed him, as most people don't, but he wished he didn't. This boy was loud and hyper. Helen knew the two wouldn't mix well together, but making an enemy of him would be troublesome. Helen knew his cheerful boy would be popular in school. He could get anyone to bully Helen if he wished.

"Drawing takes a lot of time and effort, so please keep your voice down." Helen says gently, finally turning his head to look at y/n. They lock eye contact, and y/n notices how pretty the artist is, despite the heavy bags under his eyes.

That's it. The eyes.

Helen's hair was as dark as midnight, but his eyes glow brightly like the stars. Y/N couldn't stop staring. They were so beautiful. Helen did not feel the same. He wondered why y/n looked at him in such a way.

"Why. . . Why are you staring at me like that?" Helen questions, beginning to chew on his bottom lip. What was y/n thinking of him? Had he already decided he hated him? Was asking him to quiet down the wrong decision?

"Your eyes. They're beautiful." Y/N smiles gently. Helen's eyes flutter, confused at the weird compliment. Y/N is a weird kid. Helen decides to ignore it and continues to draw.

"They're just eyes." Helen says. There was nothing special about the orbs that help you see. They're just there. The air seemed awkward to Helen, but y/n felt different. He was calmer.

"Yeah," Y/N sighs, "Pretty ones."

Helen shakes his head. Y/N really was weird. Maybe he wouldn't be so popular after all. Maybe he'd be outed as the weird kid who likes eyes. Y/N couldn't sense that Helen was quietly a little weirded out. Everyone likes compliments, right? Helen was not used to them, but he was sure that they weren't supposed to be about eyes.

"I'm y/n! Let's be friends." Y/N introduces. Helen nods, saving the name to the back of head. "Helen." He replies.

Y/N was excited to have a new friend the same age as him, but he couldn't tell if Helen felt the same.

Nah, he totally felt the same! Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 3.3K 33
#3 in Slendy - 27/08/2022 Book 1 of [2] A man struggling with mental health issues finds himself trapped within the relentless grasp of a faceless ma...
501K 20.3K 37
You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in school as you start finding new and darker...
7.9K 291 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...
125K 3.8K 66
Previously known as: What makes you Beautiful. --- Every home is supposed to be safe. A place of security to create and keep memories. It's the pe...