My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

Chapter 8

1K 66 88
By exxangel

Edited!

I Dedicate this Chapter to all my Lovely Readers. 🌹

Baekhyun's Pov :

"Ow! Can you be a little gentle? It hurts like a bitch you asshole!"

I scowled at Kyungsoo muttering profanities under my breath. He took another cotton pad with a little bit of Synthol liquid before applying it over the bump I got over my head a little bit harsher than before. 

"Serves you right for getting in her bad books. Anyways, it's your fault to not look around while walking like a blind man so don't you dare order us around as we didn't just have to carry you all the way to the infirmary"

I cover back, flinching as Kyungsoo throws one of his infamous glare my way.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't see the ball coming my way. I was only looking out for Suzy. I wanted to know what she felt about everything. How would I know, that witch was going to block my way".

Kyungsoo paused and glared at me once again.

I flinched back yet again. Kyungsoo is really scary when he angry.

He was right though but I swear it wasn't totally my fault. I instantly pout at the memory.

"I think I kind of agree with her. She might be right about one thing though"

I stare at him in confusion. "About what?"

"You being an 'A grade' asshole" He finishes with a sarcastic bow. Jerk!

I made a move to kick him but he flew away making me groan and Sehun to chuckle. Sometimes I totally forget Sehun being on the sidelines.

"Seriously though you just got claimed by someone in front of half of our batchmates and you still shamelessly went around looking for Suzy? Are you nuts or what? Of course, Ji Eun will doubt you and maybe stop you from even getting close to her friend"

I need to know what does that have to do with me meeting Suzy. It's not like I was going to profess my undying love for her. I don't even love her. Nope, I don't I'm sure about that. Ji Eun just likes to mess with me. She sure hates me to guts from the first day she found my interest in Suzy.

I remember, before I could even take a step towards Suzy, she smirked and hit the ball straight towards where I stood and exactly at the point. I was hit hard with an extreme pain shooting over the side of my head. The way she faked the concern and smiled apologetically gave me goosebumps. To top it all she kept throwing me that creepy stares all the way to the infirmary. As if warning me about the consequences. I shuddered at the thought of going through all this again.

Now, that Kyungsoo mentioned it. I naturally find myself imagining the claiming part. I am sure my whole face has turned pink by now. It's so weird that I can still feel those lips over my sensitive skin. That gentle touch and his warm body so close to mine arousing tingle left-right. I feel like I would burst into tiny sparkles if he comes any closer or even breathes. I remember how our bodies were flush together evoking fireworks repulsing through every part of my body especially the way he held me saying that I'm not allowed to flirt with anyone but him. It was kinda hot! But who will actually say it out loud? Not me!

"You are blushing!" Kyungsoo yells. "Oh my God, what are you thinking about!"

I jerk back trying to escape those teasing eyes while I desperately turned to hide. God! I am not ready to embarrass myself again.

Kyungsoo slowly props his chin over his palm while giving me a teasing glance.

"So, how about we talk something else. More interesting than you and Suzy" He grins.

I gulp looking everywhere but him  "About what?" I tried to come out confident but I'm sure I was failing miserably. "See! You are blushing again. You know what I'm talking. about even before I could mention it Pervert!"

"I-I'm certainly not thinking about Chanyeol" I bit my tongue as their laughter echo in the room making me groan. Well, only Kyungsoo laughs while Sehun only shrugs but I can see a tiny smirk over his lips. I sigh giving up this once. You will kill yourself with your own hands, Baek.

"Hmm, he has got into your liking no?"

I almost threw the Synthol bottle at him. "No way! It's fake, I don't have a crush on him. He is just a fling. Anyways, I'm only doing this because of Suzy"

"Oh please, you both were hugging each other as if you were made for it and the way you were staring at each other seemed like there was no one else but only you too. Lost in your own world. Believe me, even a blind man can see how both of you were acting like lovesick fools who met each other after an eternity. So don't give me that bullshit!"

My jaw dropped at the way he described it. Do we really look like that? No way!

"There is no harm into stopping all these and date him for real. He seems like a nice guy"

Kyungsoo mutters making me scowl.

"No way in the hell. Have you seen him? That cold face guy. I would die of boredom if we ever date. He is always having a blank face and he is always quiet while I am so talkative your eardrums will blow up. How can I match with him? We are Opposites--"

"Opposite attracts though" I gaped at Sehun. This guy! I prefer him quiet.

"N-No! He is mean, arrogant always keeps everything to himself. He doesn't even give two shits about Jongdae who he is best friends with why do you think he would be good to me. He even ignored and rejected me twice. Why do you think I should date a person like him? Stop being ridiculous both of you!"

I take in deep slow breathes as I finish. Both of them stare at me as if I grew three heads. I rub my cheeks to make them go back to my normal colour.

"The same guy who came all the way to give you his gloves so that you won't feel cold"

I glared at Kyungsoo who looks unbothered and continues. Why did I even share that with him?

"The same guy accepted you in front of everyone just so that you won't be embarrassed"

"That--"

"The same guy who rejected you twice could have done that again this time even more badly but because he has a kind heart he let you win him over"

I sighed. Kyungsoo took that Que to smirk in victory. "See he isn't bad at all"

"Fine, but I don't like him that way. I am sure about Suzy and he won't change my mind. So stop messing with me. I have made myself clear"

I gave each of them a stern look which got them rolling their eyes. Why do they never take me seriously?

"As if you can resist your--" Kyungsoo was interrupted as a knock came by the door making me panic, eyes wide as they stare at the uninvited person.

He looks straight towards me as if Kyungsoo and Sehun didn't exist while I stay completely still on the bed.

"Am I interrupting?"

I watch as Kyungsoo gave him a wide smile with a quick shake of his head both Sehun and him were on their heels rushing out of the room. I stare at their retreating backs in disbelief. 

Even before I could utter a word Chanyeol was in front of me inspecting the wound on my head while we were left in the room alone with no one in sight. Not even the nurse.  His hot breath instantly made me shiver. Just him being so close gave me goosebumps all over. I bit my lip as I smell his intoxicating cologne. My mind was feeling dizzy as he leaned in more his eyes locking with mine. Instantly I felt those butterflies in my stomach. I instantly looked away, this is not a moment to blush and hide like a girl Byun Baekhyun!

"The wound doesn't look bad, but the dressing does. Should I dress it again? The dressing seems little bit out of place. Let me do it"

He talked with such softness but he seemed nervous as he quickly started to fuss around. I didn't even know I was  holding my breath until he walked over towards the table which includes the medicine. 

As he came back with another cotton pad and liquid I reminded myself to breathe normally.

I closed my eyes, with a flinch while he gently stroked the swollen part. I hissed as the liquid sting over my skin. I held on to the white sheet tightly as well as i bit my lip to stop a whine. Believe it or not, I'm prone to not handling pain. Specially which requires applying medicine.

I felt Big fingers enclosing in the gaps between my fingers and before I knew it his warm hand laid over mine,  giving me a reassuring squeeze.

"Sorry, it will only sting a bit" he reassured,  those lips blew hot air over the wound which eventually calmed me down. When the time came to dress up the scar he gently retrieved his hand making me miss it. His hand was warm and the way he grasps it made me feel relax almost making the pain go away.

I inhaled shakily, as he finished with the bandage. "All done. You are good to go now"

"Y-Yeah....T-Thanks?" I purposely tried to avoid meeting those brown eyes which were now fixed on me. I could feel him close too close, that if I turned a slightly our lips will touch. The churning in my stomach was back but the feeling was still unknown to me. I am sure I liked Suzy but Chanyeol was making me feel something that made me doubt about ever liking someone else.

Trying to calm myself down, I ignored the warning signs in my head and made a bold move towards his direction and God did I regret doing it. Brown worried eyes locked with mine as he swiped my hair aside.

We were so close, his finger just an inch away, from my face. That stare is so gentle, he was being so careful, as if he would touch me and I would break. I swear I could see different emotions flooding in those orbes. It's the first time I watch him showing such emotions. A warm feeling spreads through my whole body at the thought of him only letting me through that cold facade he puts around everyone.

Unconsciously, I take his hand in mine and let his big yet soft fingers graze over my skin. My lips instantly curve into a smile. My heart was thudding. What am I doing! This is not you! This was not in the plan!

My thoughts instantly vanish as his big doe eyes mirrored mine as a twinkle of surprise filled in them. And then. He smiled. Not just any smile. Not one of those tiny or those tight-lipped ones but a full-blown smile making my heart almost stop. God! does he smiles gorgeously. If only smiles could kill. His would have already killed me.

I was speechless, i could have been dreaming but i wasn't. Maybe he was not expecting that too but as he watch me looking at him stare like this, full of amazement, his smile softens.

Our moment was broken by a loud knock instantly making us both jerk and flinch away from each other. The moment was crushed, and for some reason my heart tightened.

Kyungsoo stood at the doorway giving me an apologetic look which doesn't even look like one, its more like a smirk which he tries very hard to hold back. Not minding my glare, he turns towards Chanyeol with a smile.

"I'm sorry to disturb your moment but Our next class is about to start. We will be late and I am not looking forward to detention and I'm sure you both to agree with me"

I secretly peek towards Chanyeol finding him already staring at me. I flush at just the thought of him staring at me. Our little moment was suddenly murdered by none other than my other Friend who thought knocking loudly would be a rather good choice and that moment I suddenly felt like strangling anyone.

How did it turn out like this?

I can only think of one word.

This was not supposed to happen.

It's so wrong, so so wrong. Control yourself Byun Baekhyun!

You are not supposed to fall in love with a Park Chanyeol!

💖💖💖

Thank you for Reading ❤

Love You all 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 152 47
Icey sun gets the ability of his grandfather , she is the currently future empress of their empire but the times comes , she got betrayed by her own...
4K 111 43
After her mom died, Celestia Sinclair had no choice but to leave their home and move to her mother's younger sister's house, Aunt Viena's. In a seclu...
583K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.8K 127 34
In which two lovers find their hearts in a deep pit of infatuation. *** Alida Soani is a fashi...