YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 14

3.2K 215 77
By crazybutterfly411

Hey guys !!!
Thankyou everyone who have nominated the book in "rainbow awards 2020 " . Those who havent done no problem .Voting will too start soon dont forget to vote too ..

I know I am bit late but I am too busy with studies now days . I am trying my best to update and I hope you really support me .

Vote comment . Silent readers nothing will happen if you vote .
It is harmless and it make me happy .

This chapter is dedicated to my dear friend JyotiAnand9

And my sissy AkshaKala wattpad and just like krishi and keerti we too share this special bond . She totally act as my bossy elder sissy but I love you .

Hope you guys enjoy fully .

Next update after few days

Naksh was sitting on the waiting chair outside the ICU room where krishi was still unconscious.  Doctors were assuring him that she is fine but you know until and unless you see your child fit and fine your heart and mind dont come at peace. 

This is what known as parents love and concern . Children may say you dont care about me papa, my feeling, what we actually do in this age but you know, what you will yourself come to know when you will become parents . A sense of responsibility , a strict but a lot of love nature towards your offspring .

Someone just truly said "a father's love and goodness is just like mountains while a mother love is deeper than sea " . No parents in this whole daam whole would like to see there children suffering and it ache there heart too . Same was with naksh today.  His heart was going through the same pain while watching his daughter who was surrounding with different machines and getting injections .

He sat outside the emergency room waiting for his daughter to wake up who is unconscious since afternoon . He put his head on on headrest of wall and closed his eyes.

"Duggu " naksh opened his eyes listening his mother voice who was sitting with coffee in her hand . He took the coffee from her put his head on her shoulder.

"Dont worry our krishi is fighter she will good soon " akshara said from breaking inside but it is important for her to remain strong for his son . She knew he is very sensitive when it comes to his daughter.  His son needs support and she have to be for him .

The doctors were still observing her and doing some test . Soon the door opened and doctor came out .

" how is she now ?? Is she fine " naksh said impatiently while akshara holds his hand

"She is okay for now and I think it just exhaustion and mental stress . She is unconscious and its very important for her to awake then she will be out of danger ." Doctor said and naksh nodded

" Please call her mumma . She is continuously taking her mumma name . Please call her . I think she will get better once she is here . Why she isnt here ..doesnt she care about her child " the doctor said and naksh looked at him.

Akshara and naitik looked at each other not knowing what to say . Naksh didnt said anything but just nodded.

" I will call her right now " naksh said and doctor nodded leaving them .

Naksh sat on the waiting chair again and holded his head in his hands. He picked his phone out and connected the call .

Akshara and naitik were clueless .

" ved go to Mr manish goneka house and ask keerti to come here. Krishi needs her  and doctor have said to bring her here ....yaa she is absolutely fine but she is calling keerti . Be fast " naksh said while akshara and naitik looked at him shocked .

❤❤❤❤

Keerti heart was beating loudly.  Throughout the lift she was holding her father hand tightly and chanting prayers. What have happened to krishi . She was fine when she was with her now what happened. 

The elevator dinged and they moved out to the private ward corridors . She moved ahead with ved and saw the security been on duty and soon they reached near the krishi room where she saw few doctors and nurse standing and then krishi's father standing with his parents.

"  well we have conducted all the the tests and reports will out soon then we can give you proper review but as for now if her mother comes early it will good maybe she will respond more to test . When she is coming " doctor said while keerti reached near  them .

" I am here doctor " kerrti said and naksh turned and looked at her . Manish and karthik were there too .

" Where were you Mrs Singhnia . Your daughter is continuously taking your name and you arent her for her . " doctor said and before keerti could say anything naksh interrupted her .

" She isnt her mother doctor and its Miss goenka . I will really appreciate if you just dont interfere in personal things here . She isnt her mom . It just krishi is attached to her and calls her mumma . We arent married " naksh said doctor nodded while keerti didnt know why she felt a pang in her heart listening that she is not krishi mom . She is just a stranger in there life .

" I am sorry . I didnt knew this . " doctor said and naksh nodded .

" can I see krishi please " keerti said as tears were ozzing in her eyes and doctor nodded .

"Hmm ofcourse she is continuously calling you in sleep . But only two people can meet her . Please dont exert her much. You and Mr Singhnia can meet her . " doctor said and keerti nodded .

Keerti and naksh followed the doctor inside the room while others just stood outside the room watching there princess .

Keerti entered the room and saw krishi laying on bed with machines attached . Her face was pale and her eyes were closed . Tears ozzed in naksh eyes looking at his heart in this state . Man too cries !!!

Keerti sat beside krishi and caressed her hair and face . She was controlling herself from breaking down looking at the little girl facing this much pain . She herself dont know how this bond created and how they came this much close . She took krishi hand in her hand and kissed it  .

"Mum..ma " krishi mumbled in her sleep and keerti and naksh looked at her .

" haa baby I am here ..see mumma is here krishi open your eyes " keerti said waiting for her to open the eyes . Naksh too stood at other side waiting for her to open the eyes .

" mumma " krishi again said and sweat was forming on her forehead.

"Baby mumma is here ..open you eyes " keerti said kissing her fingers .

Krishi slowly opened herr eyes and look at naksh and keerti standing . She looked at the surrounding and could not comprehend where she was .

" mu..mma pa..pa " krishi said while naksh smiled kissing her hand . His daughter is awake now . Keerti smiled and thanked god .

" mu..mma where are we " krishi asked and looked at the new things .

" baby we are at hospital . You were not well so doctor uncle is treating you now " naksh said his daughter .

" how are you feeling now little girl and look your mumma is here now " doctor said checking her pulse and heart beat .

"Its..paining here " krishi said pointing at head .

" it will be fine soon okay . You talk to mumma now" doctor said and krishi faintly smiled at him .

" Mr singhnia just a minute " doctor said and naksh nodded .

" Mr singhnia according to reports it was just a mental pressure that krishi was going through . Please try to find the reason behind that as it will really help us to understand but dont pressure her much okay . Now let wait for doctor shah he will tell exactly the situation is  " doctor said and naksh nodded . Though he knew the reason but he could not say that .

"Mumma " keerti looked at krishi who was raising her hands asking her to take her in her arms . Keerti looked at naksh for help as the wire was not helping her to take krishi properly in her arms .

Naksh nodded and moved towards her and carefully placed krishi in her arms . Krishi tightly hugged keerti hiding her face in her blosoom and she too hug her back while naksh was feeling sad . His daughter didnt came in his arms but went to someone else arms .

" I will go and inform mom dad you take care of her " naksh said keerti nodded .

Naksh came out of room and hugged her mother tightly and told her that krishi was fine . Naitik and manish were looking at krishi who was hiding in keerti arms . He was helding her too tightly as if keerti will leave her .

After informing there parents and asking them to have something he moved inside the room but froze listening something

***
What would have naksh listened ???

Stay tuned to know if you want !!

Well guys I will really be  happy if you try ou t this story "Can I " by Addictor1 . Its daam amazing as I am saying through my personl experience . Try out !!you will like it .

Well I tried my best to make cover for my story . I hope you guys like it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 513 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
1.3M 99.4K 48
[Featured - AmbassadorsIN] ༻❁༺ Every heart sings a song, incomplete until another heart whispers back. ༻❁༺ Kabir, a widowed single father, finds him...
934K 74.5K 65
Separated by distance united by hearts. But what happens when time leaves insecurities etched on hearts? A couple try to rekindle love that they onc...