The 7 Deadly Sins: The Cursed...

ravenmoon_

Within the realm of the Celestial Palace, where everyone maintains peace and order down to the world of morta... Еще

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Pride
Chapter 3: Envy & Wrath
Chapter 5: Lust On A Rouge
Chapter 6: Sloth
Chapter 7: The Underworld
Chapter 8: Gluttony and Apologies
Chapter 9: Pretentious Greed
Chapter 10: Finally Complete
Chapter 11: Broken Child
Chapter 12: Hide and Seek
Chapter 13: When Love Turned into Lust
Chapter 14: Double Encounters
Chapter 15: Carrot Cakes and Books
Chapter 16: Workaholic or Just Greedy?
Chapter 17: Swallow Your Pride Part 1
Chapter 18: Swallow Your Pride Part 2
Chapter 19: An Emerging Betrayal
Chapter 20: One Point For The Underworld
Chapter 21: The Slap of Failure
Chapter 22: Fears
Chapter 23: Captivity
Chapter 24: Gearing Up
Chapter 25: Save Yourself
Chapter 26: My Nightmare Came True
Chapter 27: Saved By A Traitor
Chapter 28: Who Came To Visit?
Chapter 29: Bloody Battlefield
Chapter 30: The King's Jackpot
Chapter 31: Checkmate
Chapter 32: Lost Hope
Chapter 33: The Eclipse
Chapter 34: The Final Battle pt. 1
Chapter 35: The Final Battle pt. 2
Chapter 36: In Its Time (The Final Chapter)
The Original Ending

Chapter 4: The Secluded House

636 48 22
ravenmoon_

The sun was already setting as soon as Gabrielle finished explaining to Seoho about everything, from her mission as an angel and to them being cursed. Silence consumed them, however it wasn't awkward. Seoho kept driving while Leedo was at the back, still unconscious.

"I'm relieved you didn't freak out." Gabrielle spoke, tapping on her seatbelt. She already knows how to fasten it because of Ravn, thankfully. "Do you really believe that I'm an angel? You could've atleast called me a crazy wannabe angel." She winced at the memory with Ravn last night.

"Well, based on how angelic you look--" Seoho paused, caught on his choice of words. It gave his cheeks a pink tint. Well, she indeed looks angelic to Seoho's eyes, but he cannot just say that. "I mean your get up looks like one... You gracefully landed on the ground after jumping off a building, which is very impossible since it's too high and someone as small as you could die if you jump from that height."

Gabrielle nodded but Seoho added, "The only thing that makes me doubt about it is how could an angel be violent? Even your strength when you fought Leedo. Aren't angels supposed to be, you know, angels?"

A smile of embarrassment was on Gabrielle's face. "I have to admit that I probably went too far on fighting with a mortal. I should have tried to get on Leedo's good side. But for your information, I really fight. Angels fight too. Only, to the Underworld beings I told you earlier."

Seoho hummed in reply. "Don't you have wings?"

"I do have wings but I'm not a fan of showing it off." Gabrielle replied as she recalled how she showed her wings to Ravn. She remembered the reaction he had. The way he was in awe. The scenery with the moonlight showering them kind of made Gabrielle shy. She doesn't like being looked at in awe or in admiration, or given such attention.

"Alright," Seoho nodded. "I guess I won't see it yet."

"I'm glad that you aren't the type to freak out instantly. You're always composed. The previous man I told about this called me numerous names. We got into an argument before he finally believed me." Gabrielle smiled. "I like you."

Seoho let out a cough as he heard what Gabrielle previously said, the pink tint on his cheeks coming back once again. "What?"

"I like you." Gabrielle smiled as she looked at Seoho. That, that gesture honestly made Seoho's heart skip a beat. "I'm just glad that I have a composed cursed man who gave my mission a swift process at the moment. I can tell that you can help me a lot when I finally find the rest of the cursed men."

After that, Seoho released a relieved sigh. "Oh, so that's what it is. Of course I'll help you. Let's help each other out to get over this curse before that King comes on screen."

Gabrielle's smile widened and she clapped her hands. "Sounds great! Thank Goodness, my mission's going to get easier."

Seoho smiled too and once again, the car became silent, but it wasn't awkward at all. It was comforting. Gabrielle watched the trees from the window to her right. The house was kind of far from the city. Seraphiel chose this place to minimize connection with a lot of people. It's better to be secluded.

A tall brown wall of bricks trailed at the side, indicating that they're almost home. As the sky was turning dark, a tall black gate with a Victorian design is finally in sight.

"We're here." Gabrielle said and Seoho stopped the car. He leaned forward, trying to take a look at the house they're about to stay in.

Gabrielle removed her seatbelt and went out of the car. She crossed the street and went through the other side of the gate which was smaller, like a door. She then pushed the larger gate to the side, opening it wide for Seoho's car to get in. Seoho immediately drove the car inside and as soon as Gabrielle closed the gate, she went in the car.

Seoho gaped at how big the house was. At the middle was a fountain with an angel holding a trumpet, water spouting out satisfyingly. Flowers surrounded the fountain from below, giving it colors. At both sides were wide fields of grass neatly mowed.

"Wow, is this really yours?"

"Not really. My superior provided this for my mission. It's for the eight of us."

Seoho parked his car on the garage, along with Ravn's at the right side. They both got off the car. Gabrielle opened the door at the back seat for Seoho. Leedo was still unconscious.

"Did I hurt him too much? He's not waking up." Gabrielle clasped her hands together as Seoho took Leedo out of the car. "He'll be okay. I think you released too much strength on him." He laughed a little which made Gabrielle pout.

Seoho placed Leedo's left arm over his shoulder, his right arm holding his side as well. Gabrielle, who felt guilty, took Leedo's right arm and placed it on her shoulder too.

"By the way, Seoho." Gabrielle began. "I think it would be best if you'll be the one to explain Leedo about this. I think you'll be able to handle him well. And besides, I did something to him and probably he won't listen to me."

"Sure, no problem."

They made their way inside the house, and as soon as they were all inside, Seoho was again in awe. His eyes instantly met the giant chandelier on the ceiling that was sparkling.

"Oh, you're here." Gabrielle looked up and saw Ravn looking down from the railings on the stairs. His eyes met Seoho and on Leedo who was unconscious. He instantly went down the stairs.

Ravn lifted Leedo's right arm and softly pushed you aside to take your place. "What happened to him?"

"I knocked him out." Gabrielle sheepishly replied, avoiding eye contact with Ravn.

"You what!?"

"I didn't mean to go that far!" Gabrielle argued as Ravn gave her a look. "Let's talk later, let's bring Leedo to his room first, okay?"

Ravn sighed in return. They walked up the stairs and to his room.

Seoho laid him down on the bed and covered him with blanket. The three of them relaxed. Gabrielle leaned on the wall and stared at the ground, waiting for Ravn to speak.

"So what happened?"

"We had a fight and I guess I used too much strength on him."

Ravn sighed. "Aren't angels supposed to act like angels? Why are you acting violently?"

"That's what I said a while ago too." Seoho replied, laughing at how they shared the same thought about Gabrielle.

"That's why I'm sorry!" Gabrielle exclaimed like a little girl talking back at her parents.

In the midst of Gabrielle who is seemed to be reprimanded by a mortal, Leedo's eyes fluttered open. He got up while groaning, caressing his jaw. On the other side, Gabrielle's eyes lit up as soon as she saw Leedo finally gaining consciousness.

"Oh my god, you're finally awake!" She cried as she hugged Leedo in joy. Gabrielle was basically kneeling on the floor while she hugged Leedo who was sitting up on the bed. Leedo's eyes widened. He looked down at Gabrielle wrapping her arms around his torso like a teddy bear. He glanced at Ravn and Seoho who looked as surprised at him.

"Hey--"

"I thought I killed you!" She cried. "I thought you're not going to wake up!"

The moments that happened earlier came back. Of how this girl has easily beaten him. He was supposed to be angry, but the sight of Gabrielle hugging him like this suppressed his anger. His face started to turn red, and it was visible to Ravn and Seoho. Seoho tried to hold back his laughter so he looked away. He was well aware it wasn't red because of anger.

"Hey, hey. I'm alive, okay?" Leedo tried to pry off Gabrielle's arms from hugging him. Gabrielle leaned back and Leedo can finally see her smiling so wide. She looks like an angel, he thought.

"I'm sorry, I went too far." Gabrielle apologized. "I won't--Hold on, Seoho, weren't you hungry?" Gabrielle's head whipped from behind her as she looked up at Seoho, which at this moment had his stomach rumbling once again.

"Man, your timing is perfect. I've already finished cooking."

"You cook?" Gabrielle glanced at him.

"Ramyun." He said with so much pride. Seoho and Gabrielle nodded with their mouth open.

Seoho gave Ravn's shoulder a tap. "Okay that's cool, man, but bring me to the kitchen. I'll show you what real cooking is."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.2K 372 26
He is her bodyguard, aloof and unbothered. She is a spoiled Vice CEO, who hates her family and her Father's company. Deep down she's alone and want...
Lucid Dreaming/ RavnWoong J. kNightshade

Любовные романы

11.8K 781 49
(In Editing/ Fixed Chapters will say edited) Being a prince, king, or guards can be one thing but when you add demons and reincarnations what do you...
6.3K 162 8
just a collection of oneshots that I write for the fun of it...no promises but feel free to make requests! *smut warning haha they're all smut *cross...
21.8K 920 24
I don't know how to make a description for this without spoiling the best part so just know.. There will be fluff, there will be angst, there will be...