My Cold Hearted Husband

By Alolika0201

[Completed] 'My heart beats for the man who loves someone else..' Y/n married Jeon Jungkook for her father's... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author Speaking
EPILOGUE.

Chapter 19

5.7K 173 12
By Alolika0201

Y/N'S POV:

'It has been five days since the kidnapping incident. Those knife wounds have started to heal up ....some completely disappearing while some leaving behind marks for me to remember that day. Those blood chilling nightmares still haunt me at night, snapping me out of my sleep.
My oppas are still here, in Jungkook's mansion. They sometimes left for some important unavoidable meetings. But there was atleast one of them by my side always.

Jungkook is the one with least number of days in the house. He was always busy with work. Though at night he slept with me caressing my head.
His light,kind touch of finger over my head, often send sparks through my body nowadays.
The more he's showing his softer side to me the more I'm craving for it....... And the thing that terrifies me, is that ,all this special treatment is not permanent. Somewhere in my heart I know that this special treatment will fade off one day.......this treatment is for me as long as I am weak......
The day I heal up completely , I will lose all this bliss.... because he loves someone else...'

I changed into a dress after my bath and left my hair untied as it was wet. Then I went down stair for breakfast.......well its sunday, the last day together with my oppas.

The dining room is honoured by the presence of seven most beautiful young lads, who welcomed me with morning wishes .
My lovely Ajhumma served us with the most delicious breakfast .
But no matter how well mannered, etiquetted and high class those 7 looked, no sooner the food arrived ,they jumped in like hungry monsters.

An idea popped in my head along with a smile on my face. I cleared my voice grabbing their attention and started,
"Oppa.... tomorrow you all are going back home..... That means today's the last day together......
So how about we all go out together to enjoy the remaining time??"

"Well ,I am in!"- Jimin oppa was the first one.
"Count me in"- tae oppa added.

"I am..."- Jin oppa got cut by Jungkook's phone ringtone.

"You all carry on....I have to take this call."- Jungkook said while getting up from his seat , leaving his breakfast half finished.

We were all discussing about where to go , after everyone agreed,  when Jungkook returned with a smile.
"Well the Annual Business Meet , dates are here hyung."- Jungkook announced. "It's tomorrow,so how about we go out shopping and then dinner. Y/n wants to go out anyway....."

Everyone agreed and got up to get ready.

Time skip.

We entered the Park Mall......it's owner walking right beside me,Mr. Park Jimin.

As we took more steps, I started noticing, dozens of eyes turning towards us. It all felt like in a movie where the heroine enters and all heads turn.

Well the same thing is happening ...... people are turning around and pointing towards me ....but the twist is it's not my beauty that's attracting people., It's the seven handsome, sexy dorks walking behind me ...as if my bodyguard.
I witnessed girls drooling and whispering , maybe cursing me ...but I'm already immuned and used to those.
Now this was not enough, when the workers, in each of the shops we passed,  bowed to Jimin .

Avoiding all this mess, I lead the boys to the men's store to buy some suits .

Well tomorrow night , it a grand party which is being attended by all the big and small business leaders from all over the world along with their family. All my oppas and their parents are also gonna attend that. Well I'm going to accompany Jungkook to the party. Both my father and my father-in-law is also gonna come with their wives.

While the boys were drowned in the outfit choosing , I went to the ladies section to choose my outfit. While walking down the corridor towards the ladies section, I was quite nervous of shopping alone. Well I could've brought the boys but I wanted to surprise them on the event day.

As I entered the fancy store, all the nervousness that clouded my mind ,cleared off at once.

"Look who's here?!!!"- exclaimed a familiar female voice.
"Well, it's our friend y/n who forgot us after her marriage!!"- added the girl beside me.
"Ah! Rose unnie .... Why are you saying like that??It was just.."- I got cut by Jennie unnie.

"don't try to lie y/n."

I pouted with puppy eyes ,which is my all-time ultimate weapon to win in this kind of situation. And again it worked. Their all visible anger melted away and they pulled me in a group hug.

After breaking the hug, Jisoo unnie started,"It's ok y/n...we know that you are busy in making your marriage work out. We know about the kidnapping and the slap."
This time a real frown formed on my face due to the endless confusion which was noticeable........

As if reading my mind, Lisa said,
"I know you are confused.... So let me fill in what you have missed ."
Everyone was excited to tell me... except that one person who had embarrassment and blush clearly written on her face.

"Well Jin oppa told us about your situation to Jisoo unnie......"- lisa paused and other two looked at me with big as if expecting me to fit in all the puzzle pieces she gave ,to form the bigger picture.

' My oppa told Unnie a secret.........Well he never tells anyone a secret unless..."

"Shut up....You are kidding me.."- I screamed with sudden realisation

"No we are not... You got it!"- they replied

I turned toward Jisoo unnie only to scream," You are dating Jin oppa.....OMG.....I'm so happy!!!"
I was jumping like a little kid forgetting the slight pain in my thigh.

Embarrassed unnie, tried to change the topic,
"Well y/n why are you here....and that too alone???"
"Well I'm not alone... Those seven are here in the men's section searching for a suit for tomorrow night. I came here to search for mine......btw why are you all here, together????

"Well we are also here to choose our outfits for tomorrow night....as we will be accompanying our fathers.'- Jennie unnie answered.

"That's some great. Then let's search for that perfect outfits together...anyways I was scared to shop alone."- I said.

Thereafter exploring the whole store, we successfully got the perfect outfits for us. Then we five girls met again with the seven men and headed towards the exit.
〰️ 〰️ 〰️ 〰️

Time skip

Twelve people sitting comfortably on the padded cusions around a large dining table of a five star restaurant, waiting for their food to be served.

After few minutes our drinks and starter are served.
While munching on the Crispy Korean Chicken nugget, I kept on starring at the pantry door for our food.
Well it's not my fault.... The last thing I had was my breakfast and its almost three in the noon now..... .
I looked at the eleven people sitting around this table, chatting, smiling and doing everything else except for waiting for the food.

'How come they are not hungry.... They are laughing as if they finished a hearty meal just now....."

I was thinking how to pass this never-ending wait , when an idea popped. As the saying goes 'empty tummy is the workshop of devil'.
And this idea that popped just now in my head, is no doubt devilish and fun.
'Lets do this.'

"Well guyyysss...'- I said trying to attract their attention. And in no seconds all the head turned to me.

"I am very happy today .."- before I could finish Hoseok oppa interrupted.
"I know y/n...that you are happy because of tomorrow's event. We know how much party excite you."

"No...I mean yes I am happy about the party, but right now I am talking about something else.
I am happy because I am going to get a new family member soon.."- I said happily expecting a confused expression from everyone.

Well honestly , I got few confused looks but not the type I was expecting.
The girls were happy, jin oppa and Jungkook was in complete shock, Hoseok- Namjoon-yoongi oppa were confused with a smile while jimin and tae oppa ,who were sitting beside me, instantly looked towards my tummy...
That's when I understood what they thought.
I looked up at Jungkook and said,
"Ahh!! I didn't mean I'm pregnant.."
The moment I said that I noticed Jungkook sighing.

Somewhere it hurt me .....
'so he doesn't want me to conceive his child........ Obviously y/n...he already has a lover....you are just a burden on him, a obstacle in his relationship.......

"Then who is the new member in your family??"- Jimin oppa asked tearing me apart from my thoughts.

"Well its my eldest sister-in-law....."- I said and instantly the boys turned towards jin oppa with bulging out eyes. The secret couple choked on their drinks while the rest of the girls laughed.

"So all the girls knew about hyung dating and we being his best friend are in complete darkness."- taehyung oppa complained.

"Well don't blame me.... He didn't even tell me. I got to know today from them"- I said pointing towards the girls.

"So who's that unlucky lady...who's gonna tolerate this man"- Yoongi oppa asked in a mocking tone.

By now our food has arrived . So the boys looked towards me with there mouth filled with food.

"It's none other than Jisoo unnie."- I announced before shoving down a piece of pancake down my mouth.
Everyone seemed happy while the couple was blushing without even looking at each other.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Time skip
After having our dinners, we all bid our goodbyes and went our separate paths.
Maids and bodyguard have already shifted my oppas belonging back to their mansions, so they directly left for their houses.

I perceive my house has already turn into a silent ghost house without their presence....but what to do.

No matter how much I smiled or laughed in front of the others, but in a dark corner of my mind,  those questions and the emotions related, still stormed around...... the questions that popped up when Jungkook sighed in the restaurant. I wanted some answers.... But I was afraid of losing him.... again...
It's not like I have him....but still the little bit attention he's giving me , is no doubt I'd like to loose.

Now, that we are back to being the only ones in the house, I'm sure he's softer side will disappear leaving behind the cold Jungkook.

Sitting on the passenger sit ,while he's driving, I started questioning myself while sparing glances towards him. I started observing his sharp features. Well even before my marriage, I knew how handsome he is..... how perfect he is with all the his qualities .

I still remember during our high school days , girls used to pray to get him as their husband. If by any chance they got him as project partner , then they used jump and boast around all day....
And now , this man is my husband.
The term husband brought a smile on my face but the very next moment it got snatched away from me when the thought of his heart belonging to someone else invaded my mind.

I turned my head away from him and looked outside. I don't want him to see tears in my eyes. I don't want to expose myself and open my heart towards him when I know he's gonna stomp on my heart crushing my feelings for him....

'yess....I have fallen in love with a devil who doesn't care about my feelings....

My heart has started beating for the man who's heart originally belongs to someone else....'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.4K 23
▪THE VAMPIRE KING▪ welcome to my veiwers thankyou for reading my story 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 COMPLETED Rank 1 in # vampireprince Rank 1 in #hor...
746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
14.6K 668 25
"YOU ARE MY GODDAMN WIFE!" "At the end I'm just a "sold wife" Jimin, nothing much to anyone, not to you." How one meeting with her husband's boss cha...
387K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...