Our Forever

By lisaism_

(jenlisa one shots/ slow updates) "In a world full of praise, I'm in love with the chaos inside her heart". ... More

sunset lover
shine bright; like a diamond
too cold; for you here (part one)
too cold; for you here/ testing the flaw (part two/smut)
winter's wrath (supine & pertichor)
do you remember me? (arms around you)
give me a chance
summertime in paris
we find love
we find love/ let her go (part two)
mental prison; overthinking (tell me how to live)
love her; to the moon
love her; to the moon/ will she love me? (part two)
paper scars; falling again
what is home?
psycho
after hours; i don't wanna be alone again (part one)
after hours; too late for your love (part two)
after hours; should've made you my only (part three)
after hours; when I go missing, you know where to find me (part four)
after hours; nothing compares to the emptiness we both share (part five)
after hours; my heart belongs to you, I'll risk it all for you (part six/end)
deep end
deep end (part two)
look in my eyes, tell me what you see
look in my eyes, tell me what you see (part two)
the bridge and the swan
strange nights
expect the unexpected
expect the unexpected/ the way our eyes speak (part two)
expect the unexpected/ lay me down, my love (part three/finale)
just like candy/smut
my voice was buried for you/smut

i know you got; daddy issues/smut

14.7K 282 32
By lisaism_

**SMUT WARNING**

Lisa tops.

Jennie

The night creeps on me..

The rapid sound of footsteps that follow aimlessly through trails, left me redeeming myself, into the highs of the buildings around me.

My hair at this point is a mess, as I'm wrapped in a leather jacket.

My black jeans as tight as my boots. Anxiously, my hands rub together for warmth. The chilly breeze of the morning, got me looking at the street lights-- the shallow sound of the people who walked passed me, didn't bring any relief to me.

I take a hold of my mug, and walk to my apartment.

My phone starts to ring, and as I pick it up, It's Jisoo.

"Hey Jennie".

"Hey Unnie". I greet back, and hold the phone with one hand, while trying to open the door with the other. The woman who have been my best friend for years now, vibrantly asks. Her raspy voice echoes through the phone, "How you've been?".

"Good, just came back from work. I had an early photoshoot today ". I admit, and purse my lips before throwing the apartment keys on the couch. The smell of the new furniture in my apartment, made me almost miss the nostalgic feeling of my old apartment.

I used to live next to Jisoo, but ever since I started modeling— I had to move into a new apartment.

"How is work with you?".

"It's good, the photoshoots are tiring but it's worth it in the end". She hummed as I spoke, "What about you Unnie? How are you and Chaeyoung?".

"We're good, we are having a party today by the way at my house". She admits.

"What for?".

"Just to reunite with the girls in school—". Jisoo's voice is stopped by an annoyed Chaeyoung, "And hopefully I expect to see you today—". I cut her off, "But, who said I'm coming?".

"I said". Jisoo demands, and I curse under my breath. "Fine. Who is coming?".

"A couple of girls who are friends with Chaeyoung, Lisa and her friends, and—". I didn't even let her finish, before angrily muttering; "What? Lisa?".

"Yes".

"Jisoo, you know how much I dislike that girl, with passion. Seriously, out of everyone.. her?".

"Jennie, it's only for fun. I think you should both put your differences aside and just let the night be". Jisoo's calm voice made me take a deep breath as Chaeyoung muttered a; "Yes". In agreement.

"You two aren't teenagers anymore, like come on". I sighed at her words. She's right, there is no reason for me to be this childish about meeting a girl that I never got along with.

"Fine".

"See you tonight Jennie". I can feel her grin through the phone, but I chose to ignore that. This is how she is— Finding a simple reason to make me come around and actually fall for her traps such as coming to this party.

I'm a stubborn human, but sometimes I don't understand the point of being this stubborn to not break the routine, and actually to allow myself to loosen up a little bit and have fun.

'It's going to be a long day'. I think to myself.

-

Walking at night, brought me peace. Not only peace, but a vibrant feeling of being so human, and being free. In the cage of my thoughts, I remained a bird, ready to explore every side of this life.

But, something inside of me told me, that what I was looking for, was far from logic.

Define logic when you're a dreamy person— someone who was once a child, and had a fucked up father who wasn't willing to give up his needs to make his daughter happy.

For the sake of living the privilege life, that my mom wanted me to live, I moved into a new apartment, that was much bigger and close to the company that I work for. Mom insisted that I should, so I took the chance.

My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed the presence of girls— some smoking, and some talking, and they all looked wasted by now. I didn't recognize most of them. The party didn't even start, but a lot of them were tipsy and drunk by now.

I shrugged my head and entered my best friend's house, that was huge, compared to my new apartment.

"Jennie!". I heard someone scream, and it was none other than my best friend. She was holding a two cups, while approaching me.

"Hey there". I greet her— as she gives me a side hug and then looks over at the cup. "Take it".

"You really want me to get wasted tonight Unnie?". She stiffened a laugh at my comment, and lightly pushed my shoulder. "There is nothing wrong with having a drink, loosen up a bit Ruby".

"You really had to go there". I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes". She smirks.

I still refuse to take the drink, but then my eyes fall upon a tall woman with black hair and plump lips, staring at me with an unreadable expression. Her hair flowed down her back like black ink. Her eyes were sunset-like and had an icy look, and despite that I found her eyes warm. I knew who she was; Lisa Manoban.

Lisa, the woman who hated me, and hated my guts back in high school, is now leaning against the wall, with a cigarette in between her long fingers, she gazes at me.

Her hair was't blonde anymore— it was short, and pitch black. It seems like she changed over the years. The chains around her neck, made her look even more attractive.

I noticed how she had her bottom lip pierced, which made me wonder; what happened to her?

And, I don't consider myself gay, but I can definitely tell when someone is attractive. I can't read her eyes, but as soon as she opens her mouth to speak with that devilish look on her eyes, I knew she was trouble.

"Too much of a pussy to take a drink, Jennie?". She sarcastically remarks.

Despite the loud music that was playing, I can hear how low and raspy her voice got over the years. And somehow, nothing changed. She still likes to get on my nerves.

Like a drum over the veins on my heart-- she moves closer, and looks me up and down as Jisoo stared at the two of us, with confusion lingering on her eyes.

"Bold of you to assume I won't". I grit my teeth and take the drink from Jisoo's hands, gulping it down my throat angrily in a swift gulp. And, I can feel my throat burning by now. But, I stay calm and then make eye contact with the other woman.

Lisa doesn't blink, but her lips raise up in a smile. A toothy smile, that made her grin from ear to ear like she won the lottery.

Without any word, she nods at me and then leaves.

Jisoo looks at me and raises her brow, "What just happened?".

I shrug my head, and tell her to drop the topic but she don't. "Did Lisa Manoban just make Jennie Kim take a drink that easily?".

I rolled my eyes at her.

"No, she just annoys me".

-

The living room becomes a dance floor for horny girls, they were grinding against each other— the room was full of the smell of alcohol. I noticed Lisa dancing with some girl, who offered her alcohol. But, despite the smirk on Lisa's face, her eyes turned as dark as the sky outside, when she looked at the alcohol.

She shrugged her head, and I can see her swallow hard, and leave the room immediately. Her long legs took her out of here as she ran in a rush. As a curious cat, I followed her.

Back in high school, when Lisa would just randomly run off. She never liked to be followed, that's one thing for sure.

I follow her after a few seconds, just to not be suspicious enough to Jisoo and Chaeyoung, who were now dancing with each other. I always knew these two had something for each other.

Hands all sweaty, and with the alcohol on my system. I try to balance myself, and I'm not completely drunk. But, the flashing light of red and blue, made me want to lean against the wall for balance.

Walking up the stairs, I'm met by some girls making out on the stairs. They don't even notice me, as I push passed them. My heart beats a little faster, when I notice the door to the room Lisa entered— slightly open.

I find myself opening it slowly, to see her back, to me. Lisa was facing the big wide open window. She was smoking from what I assume— and facing the big window. My brain was telling me, that she was better off alone. But, my heart is craving to step closer, to put the puzzles that I saw on her face, I wanted to know why Alcohol was affecting her this much.

"Just as I expected". Her raspy voice made my heart drop, "I knew you would come".

She turned around, and even though she was a little bit far, her raw eyes made me feel so small, and fragile. "You have always been this curious cat Jennie".

"You always wonder where I go". She chuckled and calmly said that.

"That's not true". I crossed my arms as she walked closer. The aimless eye contact, created tension. The type of tension that made my heart relax against her presence, but feel like I'm in danger in her presence.

"If it wasn't true, you wouldn't be here Ruby".

"It's Jennie..". I frown.

She nodded, a grin forming on her lips. "Yeah, Jennie".

"Look at you now, a model that is well known among Seoul streets". Her long fingers, were wrapped around her neck, and my breath hitched at the way she was staring at me.

"And look at you". I grinned back, using the same sarcastic tone she's essentially using. "The same rockstar smoker you are". I took the cigarette out of her hand, and threw it on the ground.

"You didn't just do that Ruby..".

"I did".

Her face turns from this foolish face expression— into a serious and demanding one, that made my knees almost shake and weaken. Why am I feeling this way?

"Why did you follow me?". Her voice drops.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "Cat got your tongue?". She mocks.

"Why did you react that way to alcohol..?".

Lisa's eyes went wide, and the veins on her neck reflected the anger that was on her face. Her lips were an open gate, to fulfill the disappointment on her face. But, instead of answering, Lisa chose to smile, and step closer.

"Why do you hate smoke this much?". She smirked. "Is it cause your daddy used to smoke before he left?".

I angrily pushed her, that she was taken aback. My heart started to beat faster, and the panic that was slowly rising through me, made me almost struggle or know how to breathe. "Fuck you!". I screamed at her, but she only stepped closer, and pulled me to her chest.

I kept on pushing but she didn't budge, "Fuck you! Let me go!". My eyes streamed a waterfall, but my body was slowly giving in to her strong arms, that were wrapped around me slowly. "Shh.. it will be okay".

"I promise it will be okay".

I looked up at her eyes, and she slowly but surely kissed the tears away, "I..I'm so sorry".

Lisa started inching her head closer to kiss me. I froze. My eyes went wide, the adrenaline that rushes through my body, was an excuse to this desire that was written on her mouth.

"Don't worry, I got daddy issues too". She muttered, and hungrily kissed me this time as I kissed her back.

The heated kiss never stopped there, as I'm slowly wrapping my arms around her neck. The moment seemed like a slow motion— of tongues meeting, hands roaming through lust and enchanting the tension.

I hated the smell of smoke, and she hated the alcohol on my tongue. It was very obvious, by the way she would groan in my mouth. How am I kissing the person that I hate the most?

The feeling of her tongue meeting mine, made my legs shake as she wrapped her arms around my waist to keep me still.

A second she's kissing me, a second she's frustrated by the clothes on the way. Lisa picks me up and slams me against the wall, her hands are are touching my sides, exploring every inch of me.

Meanwhile, I moan at how skillfully she pulls back and attacks my neck, as the ring on her bottom lip create friction on my skin, sending me into the heavenly feeling of craving her.

With her long fingers, she was touching places that me taste the sins on her mouth.

I had a lot of questions, did she do this to all of the girls she knew?

And why do I even care?

I'm stopped by my train of thoughts when her mouth is close to my breasts, she stops and looks up. "This.. off". She takes my shirt and bra off and looks down with hooded eyes.

Lisa looks up again, and this time she parts her lips. I was ready for her to make fun of me, to mock me for not having the prettiest breasts. But, I fell into silence when she muttered; "They are perfect".

My face was red, the alcohol now taking over my vision, but I never felt as sober as I've ever been when I looked in her eyes.

Her bangs were a messy waterfall of heat, but I liked just the way she was. Lisa attacks my neck once again and proceeds to place her hand on my breast. I moan at the contact, but she remains like a rock. Solid and clear with her touch, that made me moan even louder when she started to squeeze my right breast.

"I'm going to mark your pretty skin..".

She smirks against my neck-- as sweet as her kisses are, I'm sure her mouth is the most evil thing ever. Lisa's core rocks against mine, making me moan and get wet instantly.

"I will pin you down in bed babygirl.. and you will listen to me, only me".

Her voice sends shivers down my spine. My head is spinning with thoughts, my body screaming with desire as she kisses me, and carries me to bed.

The room is full of tension as we kiss. We didn't have to talk, we didn't have to say anything as she makes her way down my mouth to my neck once again.

My heart is beating so fast, that I'm sure she noticed.

Lisa's demanding eyes meet mine as she trails kisses down the valley of my breasts, making me feel for once alive and complete.

Swiftly, her hands part my legs, as I'm now a pool of wetness. Her mouth never stops there, it kisses my stomach, and once she was about to reach my wetness, she looked up at me.

I was biting my bottom lip, trying not to make any sound. But, the way she was kissing me got me feeling some type of way.

"Are you scared to be touched Jennie..?". Lisa's voice is a mixture of darkness, and sweet nicotine.

The buzz inside my head, got my body aching to have her touch. I try to close my legs for any friction but she doesn't let me.

Her hands are as strong as the raw look on her face.

"I've seen it all when these guys tried to get close you. The way your body would be carried away, or the way you would avoid looking them in the eye.. do you think I'm dumb to not notice all of that?". Lisa helps me take my pants off, and then my panties-her hands caress my thighs, delicately.

"And have you seen anyone of them after that? No..".

I raised my eyebrows, sitting up with my elbows. "I've beaten them up.. all of them". With the devilish smile on her face, she attacks my wetness as I scream out in pleasure.

Lisa's mouth is like a skillful machine, making me throw my head back meanwhile I try to hold the sheets to keep in my moans.

"Mhm..". They come out muffled, but when Lisa's tongue meets my clit I can't hold it anymore, "Oh fuck!".

"You're so sweet Ruby.. You taste so good".

Lisa's tongue doesn't stop, but it starts to slide down my folds and up to my clit. The movement immediately makes me moan louder than before now, "Yes.. please..!".

Her tongue enters me, and my walls are immediately tense. I pull on her hair, to make her deepen her tongue, inside of me.

Lisa's fingers work gently on adding pressure on my clit. "Ah..". I moan and feel my orgasm coming, "Don't come yet". Lisa commands.

"I-I don't think I can h-hold it.. anymore".

"Don't come". Lisa once again tries to stop me, but I scream out loud as I reach my orgasm, "Mhm.. Fuck!".

I try to calm my heartbeat once she pulls away and looks me deadly in the eye. Lisa's serious face expression made me shiver in fear. "On all fours".

"L-Lisa.. please". I tried to beg.

"I said. On all fours". I obey her, and try to stay still, but my knees are shaky as I stick my ass out for her. "Lisa what are you.. oh f-fuck me". She's spanking me, and I'm left moaning. Getting wet again as she spanks me left and right.

"When I tell you to come, you come". She spanks me even more, as I scream out in pain and also pleasure. "You listen and obey what I say. You understood?".

"Y-yes.. daddy". I shyly mutter the last word.

"What did you say..?". She stops for a moment.

"D-daddy..?".

"Yes, that's my name babygirl". A second she's speaking, and the other she's telling me to lay down and open my legs as she enters her finger inside of me.

My walls welcome her finger. She tried to ease the pain by kissing me. Tears threatened to fall, but she kissed them.

Two fingers in and I'm begging to come. "Please, let me come".

"No baby, not just yet". Three fingers in, and I'm screaming and begging for her to go deeper, "Ah.. yes right there, deeper Lisa please".

"I want you to fuck me, harder".

Lisa does what I say, and inserts another finger, and I scream out in pleasure. "Ah fuck!".

"Come for me Jennie, only for me..".

"Ah yes, right there.. don't stop". I'm sweating by now as I see the stars. I throw my head back, "Fuck Lisa! Mhm y-yes..".

Once I come, she inches her head down to my pussy. "I'm so soft.. no Lisa, please".

The nurturing look on her face, and the smile that crossed her lips made me sigh in relief as she spoke, "Don't worry, I just wanna taste you".

She licks the cum, and pulls away to move her head closer to mine to kiss me. I taste my cum on her mouth, and just as soon she pulls away and collapses on bed next to me. We lay there in silence, and I expect her to leave but she don't.

"L-Lisa..". I mutter as she hums.

"Why does alcohol affect you this much?". I gather all the courage to look at my side and meet her eyes.

"You won't drop this?". She seemed annoyed, but her face slowly softens.

"My..". She takes a deep breath, "My father was alcoholic". Lisa's face expression looks so broken and I wish I never asked. "He got into an accident during my graduation in high school".

"My mother called me that day.. And I couldn't even get to celebrate that day, as he got into a coma". She tries to smile.

"And I saw it coming". Lisa takes a deep breath, and draws circles on my arm, "He always got into fights with random men, and even my uncle".

"M-My uncle left, saying he couldn't take my father's bullshit anymore".

"I-Is he okay now?". I asked carefully.

"No.. he passed away a year ago". She admits.

"I'm so sorry". I looked away, "But, is that why you changed like—y'know". I pointed at her piercing and just how her style is now. "Yes, I thought a change might help me".

"Did it help?". I felt myself smiling and looking up at her as she sat, leaning against the headboard now.

"Not really, but it only made me more hornier". We both stiffened a laugh, but started to uncontrollably laugh.

"You're so unbelievable".

Lisa places her legs on both sides of my hips, and her hands on the both sides of my face to look down at me; her eyes were melting into mine, and I lazily smiled and looked up at the woman that my heart beat differently. Did I mistaken what I felt for hate?

"And you're so hot, Jennie Kim".

With that she's kissing me again.

Lisa manoban, is kissing me.

And the night couldn't end any better.

-

𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 390 17
And we are back again with the Chaelisa Oneshots! Haven't read the Book One? Go check out @JENLISA_497 CHAELISA ONESHOTS book! Includes: Any sweet s...
escape By p

Fanfiction

9.2K 262 13
this is my collection of one-shots!! some were originally posted in my stan acc :-) thank you for reading.
3.5K 151 7
A oneshot with the 4 of them BUT no Chaesoo romance. To Chaesoo and Seulrene shippers, don't worry, the next Fanfic has both of them so do look forwa...
50.1K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)