Josh's Sister || Liv and Madd...

By wannabe_a_writer

Jessica is a freshman at Ridgewood who moved to Stevens Point from Hollywood Los Angeles. It is really hard t... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Author's Episode
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Authors Note
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12 (Final Episode)

Episode 9

850 14 1
By wannabe_a_writer

A/N: I am so sorry everyone!!! If you are wondering what I am apologizing for it is because I just looked at my episode overview of the episodes in Liv and Maddie and I realized I am going all over the place with the plot and what actually happens. Honestly I feel like I am rushing everything but I guess I want to just get it done. Mainly since I am so excited to start my other books.

MADDIE'S POV

I can't believe that dad left. Well as a daughter I am happy for him, but as a basketball player I am super mad at him. Anyway dad left overt the weekend and now I am at school. I can't wait till the last bell rings. I am so ready to learn who my new coach is.....

JESSICA'S POV

Over the weekend Parker's dad left for his job at a university in Beloit. I arrive at school with the normal Kidarrazi and see Parker at his locker. I wave at him and mouth 'save me' to him. He nods and shuts his locker and walks over to me. He comes over to me and kisses me. He then looks at the fans surrounding us and says,

"You got your photo now scram."

I honestly love it when he does that. He is like my superhero. 

"Thank you my hero." I say.

"Anything for you princess" he says kissing my forehead.

"Come on we have to get to class." I say pulling him.

"Ugh... Fine." he says.

We arrive at class and we sit in our seats. Today our first class was art. I honestly love this class but Parker hates it. Our assignment was to make a piece of art with plaster. I got really excited because I knew exactly what I wanted to do. 

It is going to be a mold of me and Parker's hands. I am super excited I started smiling really big.

PARKER'S POV

I was at my locker when I see out of the corner of my eye I see Jessica being swarmed by the Kidarrazi's She waves and I close my locker and walk towards the crowd. I push my way through and finally get to Jessica. I pull her towards me and I kiss her. I see everyone taking photos and I pull away from her. 

"You got your photo now scram." I say in my most strong voice.

"Thank you my hero." she says.

"Anything for you princess" I say kissing her forehead.

"Come on we have to get to class." she says pulling me.

"Ugh... Fine." I say.

She pulled me towards our fist class. She knew I hated this class. We take our seats and our teacher gives us our assignment. We had to do a project with plaster. Ugh. I hate art class you learn nothing. I see Jessica beaming with happiness and I sigh. How did I end up with the most amazing and talented girl in the whole world. That's right I said whole world. I mean can you blame me she is like a mini Liv but she is younger and smarter. Like she is the definition of perfect. I stare at her for the rest of the class. I hear the bell ring and I grab Jessica's arm and I run out pulling her into an empty hallway. I kiss her for a moment and she pulls away.

"What was that for?" she asks.

"Wait? I need a reason now?" I asks jokingly.

"No." she says quickly as she kisses me again.

We run off to our next class.

LIV'S POV

Today me and Holden have our first official date. I was at work when Gemma comes up to me and says I need to answer some fan questions.

"But Gemma I have a date tonight-" I say starting to protest.

"Ah, young love... But you only need to ask a few questions then you can leave .Ok?" says Gemma.

"Ugh. Fine. I will text Holden and tell him I am going to be a little late." I call out.

"OOoooohhhhhh!" says Josh sneaking up behind me.

"Oh hey Josh you startled me." I say looking up from my phone.

"Sorry. Is tonight your guys first date??" he says with a look.

"Yes, I am super excited! We want it to me perfect." I say squealing.

"Well ok, but we have to do the scenes if we want to get out of here by the time Maddie and Holden get out of their extra activities." says Josh.

"Yeah ok." I say as we continue shooting scenes.

JESSICA'S POV

The school day passes fast and me and Parker go to all of our classes finally the last bell rings and we rush out of the school. And I pull Parker into the car. And kiss him. We kiss for a few minutes and I pull away from him. 

"Oh my god you have no idea how long I have been wanting to do that." I say. 

"Well we have 15 more minutes till we get to your house." says Parker slyly.

"I like the way you think." I say as he pulls me in again. 

We arrive at my house and we get out of the car. We head up to the supply room and I find my plaster kit. I grab it and we go into the kitchen. I have done this before fro my parents so I threw away the directions. I mix the mold and I grab Parker's hand and stick it into the mixture. After about 10 minutes I pull out our hands. Parker said he had to go and work on his project so he left.

PARKER'S POV

School was finally out and Jessica grabs my hand and we rush to the front of the school where her car was waiting. She opens the door and pulls me in. She kisses me for a few minutes and then pulls away.

"Oh my god you have no idea how long I have been wanting to do that." she says.

"Well we have 15 more minutes till we get to your house." I say slyly.

"I like the way you think." she says as I pull her in again. 

We arrive at her house and we go to this supplies room. She grabs this kit and grabs me and we rush to the kitchen. I was surprised to see that she just threw away the instructions. I guess she has done this before. She grabs my hand and sticks it into the mixture. It took about 10 minutes so I started thinking. I don't really remember what I was thinking about but I was really deep into thought. Soon Jessica pull out our hands. I remembered I still had to do my project so I rush off to the store. 

I buy one of those kits and I decided I wanted to make a robot Liv. So I got 2 of the buckets and I rush home. Liv was already at home so I went up to her. 

"Hey Liv."

"Oh hey Parker. What is that?" she asked as she pointed to the buckets.

""It's for a art project and I was wondering if you would help me with it." I say setting the buckets on the counter.

I prepare the mixture and I didn't really read the instructions so yeah. I instruct her to stick her hands in the bucket.

I take a closer look at the instruction and it said that I put he wrong mixture in the bucket. 

"Oh." 

"What oh. What are you ohing about???" asks Liv.

"Ummm the drying time isn't 5 minutes it is 5 hours." I say. 

"What?! Parker I have a date tonight." she screams.

I run away in terror.

LIV'S POV

I am going to kill Parker. OMG I have my date in less than 2 hours. I see my phone on the table and I use my nose to call Holden.

"Hello?" says Holden as he picks up the phone.

"Heyyy, Holden. Ummm, we can't have our date tonight." I say regretting everything. 

"What? Uh just a quick question are you trying to avoid our date?" asked Holden sounding really hurt.

"What?No no no no." I say to Holden sounding really guilty.

"Oh ok." he says sounding relived.

"So why can't you come to our date?" asked Holden.

"Umm you may not believe me but Parker isolated my hands in 5 pounds of plaster."

"Uh ok." says Holden not sounding convinced.

I hang up. And groan. I carry the buckets to the chairs. I managed to slip the buckets off. 

I make my way to the couch and sulk. I felt awful I made Holden very sad and he probably doesn't want to see me anymore.

A/N: I'm cutting all my episodes shorter since I am working on another book.

JESSICA'S POV

Parker showed up at my house and told me everything. We managed to get liv's hands free by Sunday afternoon. Parker made a robot version of Liv and he passes his assignment.

I just need to remember to not agree to help Parker with anything that he sucks at.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 949 13
Alyssa Rowland is a 15 y/o girl getting bullied by (we are saying Weston is 16) her ex best friend weston Koury and her ex celebrity crush Mario Selm...
1M 25.1K 101
*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazing athleticism. The one and only, Kaytlyn...
137K 1.2K 29
{discontinued} y/n richards is josh's little sister, her parents say it is best for her to move in with josh and his friends. why is that? what happe...
82.7K 716 37
You are a 15 year old girl and Josh Richards is your brother. You fall in love and still your life doesn't go as planned. Your life is crazy in a goo...