The 7 Deadly Sins: The Cursed...

By ravenmoon_

Within the realm of the Celestial Palace, where everyone maintains peace and order down to the world of morta... More

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Pride
Chapter 4: The Secluded House
Chapter 5: Lust On A Rouge
Chapter 6: Sloth
Chapter 7: The Underworld
Chapter 8: Gluttony and Apologies
Chapter 9: Pretentious Greed
Chapter 10: Finally Complete
Chapter 11: Broken Child
Chapter 12: Hide and Seek
Chapter 13: When Love Turned into Lust
Chapter 14: Double Encounters
Chapter 15: Carrot Cakes and Books
Chapter 16: Workaholic or Just Greedy?
Chapter 17: Swallow Your Pride Part 1
Chapter 18: Swallow Your Pride Part 2
Chapter 19: An Emerging Betrayal
Chapter 20: One Point For The Underworld
Chapter 21: The Slap of Failure
Chapter 22: Fears
Chapter 23: Captivity
Chapter 24: Gearing Up
Chapter 25: Save Yourself
Chapter 26: My Nightmare Came True
Chapter 27: Saved By A Traitor
Chapter 28: Who Came To Visit?
Chapter 29: Bloody Battlefield
Chapter 30: The King's Jackpot
Chapter 31: Checkmate
Chapter 32: Lost Hope
Chapter 33: The Eclipse
Chapter 34: The Final Battle pt. 1
Chapter 35: The Final Battle pt. 2
Chapter 36: In Its Time (The Final Chapter)
The Original Ending

Chapter 3: Envy & Wrath

715 44 29
By ravenmoon_

Ravn has finally stayed at the house Gabrielle has provided for the 7 cursed men. The thought made Gabrielle smirk, as if Seraphiel could see it and hear her say, I got one down just as soon as I got down on Earth. She was pertaining to what she said at the Palace, that she would finish this mission in one week.

"One down, six to go." Gabrielle muttered. "And two on the way to be in my hands." She glanced down at the alleyway. She was on top of a building, currently down with her knees to her chest like a kid watching his paper boat flow down the river, except, she's watching down at two men ganging up on another vulnerable man. "So I guess that one's cursed with wrath, and the other one's cursed with envy."

On the alleyway, a Red haired man about 176cm was standing whilst his back is leaned on the cold brick wall, he wore a denim jacket and jeans with a white shirt on the inside and dirty white shoes. He had his arms crossed as he watched the scene in front of him unfold.

Meanwhile, Gabrielle examined the other man who was beating up the civilian who's on the floor clutching his stomach. The man has blue hair and probably has a height of 178cm, since he seemed to be a little taller than the red head. He wore a white shirt with a denim jacket without sleeves. It was then paired with denim jeans as well and dirty white shoes, just like the man leaning on the wall. If Gabrielle doesn't have a clear eyesight, she would probably think they're twins from afar.

"Take back what you said!" The blue haired guy yelled at the man below him, giving him a hard kick. The man coughed up blood and Gabrielle winced at the sight, whilst the red head didn't even show any reaction but a deep stare.

Gabrielle mentally comforted herself. That's okay. Yes, he's strong but I can handle him. He's just a human. I've fought beings that are way stronger than him.

"I-I'm sorry." The man whimpered. He has curled up into a ball. "You should have known to keep your mouth shut before calling Seoho--"

"Leedo, enough. I just want his car." Seoho, the red haired man, interrupted. He was probably getting impatient.

His car. Gabrielle's brows furrowed at the familiar word and remembered what happened last night with Ravn.

"Hold on tight, because we're going to fly!" Before Gabrielle could fly, Ravn jumped out of her arms, stumbling in the process. He held on the railings behind him. He looked at Gabrielle like she's gone crazy, on the other hand, Gabrielle just looked at him.

"What do you mean we'll fly? With me carried by you?" Ravn asked. "I'm a man. Too noble to be carried by a lady as small as you."

That was when Gabrielle realized their height difference. Her 166 cm height was towered by Ravn. He was looking down at her, both metaphorically and literally. "Let's get to my car instead."

Gabrielle looked around the car she sat in. "So this is what's inside those moving objects." She muttered to herself.

"Isn't my car nice?" Ravn boasted as he closed the door to his left. When he was about to fasten his own seatbelt, he glanced at Gabrielle, who is clueless as it's her first time to be inside a car. He leaned towards Gabrielle, catching her off guard. Turns out Ravn was reaching for Gabrielle's seatbelt. He tensed at how their faces were close, he realized too soon and kind of regretted it. His face slowly turned red and quickly fastened her seatbelt. He mentally cursed in annoyance that this lady with her doesn't know what to do inside a car.

"That's how you fasten your seatbelt. Do it yourself the next time we go out. I'm not your assistant or something. I'm too perfect to do that." Ravn ranted out and Gabrielle nodded as she looked through the window, completely oblivious of the awkward situation that happened earlier. It was only Ravn who felt the awkwardness since Gabrielle never knew about situations like those. It was simply a man helping someone fasten their seatbelt.

Gabrielle shook off the memory, focusing back on the people below.

"You heard him," Leedo spoke down on him, his deep voice echoed through the alleyway. The man scrambled on fishing the keys from his pocket and threw it on the ground. Leedo picked it up and tossed it towards Seoho who caught it perfectly. A smirk was visible on Seoho's face as he stood straight from leaning on the wall.

"I hope you both die in a car crash." The man on the ground muttered which unfortunately, was heard by Leedo and Seoho. This fueled Leedo's anger once again. "What did you just say?"

"I said I hope you both die in a car crash, you assholes." The man snapped once again. Leedo raised his leg as the man braced for another painful kick on his face or his stomach. Who knows? He angered him again.

Just as Leedo was about to hit the man, Gabrielle finally stood up, thinking it was enough and that she needs to interfere. "That's enough, Mr. Blue." The angel said, loud enough for the men to hear her from the ground. The three of them looked up to see a lady smiling innocently down at them.

Gabrielle jumped off the building, which got Leedo and Seoho surprised at how the lady was fearless-and that, when she landed gracefully like a swan. Leedo and Seoho shared a confused look that said, isn't she not supposed to land like that? How's that even possible?

"You can leave, Mister." Gabrielle smiled at the man on the ground. He stood up, struggling in the process. He gave one last look at his attackers before limping out of the alleyway.

As soon as the man disappeared in sight, Gabrielle looked back at Leedo and Seoho with an angelic smile plastered on her face. The two of them immediately felt something is not right with the lady in front of them.

"So, Leedo," Gabrielle trailed off. Leedo eyed at Seoho. "Aren't you going a bit too far? I mean, yeah, he insulted Seoho but beating a weak man like a pulp and not giving him any chance to fight back? That's too much."

This was ticking Leedo off. "And who are you to tell me what to do? You're just a small peach in this alleyway."

Gabrielle mentally sighed. Am I going to get a lot of nicknames everytime I meet these men? Will my height get pointed out in this mission? It's frustrating me.

"Small peach? Hah, says the blueberry in front of me." The angel muttered but Leedo heard it.

"What did you say?"

"I said," Gabrielle spoke slowly. "You are a giant blueberry who probably just explodes when his lollipop is stolen." Just as how fast Gabrielle rebutted, her realization hit her as fast as it came. What was I thinking? I'm provoking him instead of trying to get on his good side!

Gabrielle covered her mouth like a kid who accidentally let out a bad word. "Sorry, you better forget about what I said." She smiled once again as if it would calm Leedo, only it annoyed him. It seemed like she was mocking him.

"You probably think I don't hit girls ,right?" Leedo said and Gabrielle isn't even surprised.

"And you probably think I can't throw a punch, right?"

There was a strong tension between Gabrielle and Leedo, and just like a while ago, Seoho calmly watched from the side. His eyes transferred from the lady's and to his friend alternately. Only Leedo's breathing from anger can be heard as well as the droplets of water falling from the pipe beside them.

"Let's make a deal. If I win, both of you are coming with me. And if you win, you can beat me in whatever way you want. I won't call the police."

Seoho looked at Gabrielle with amusement while Leedo just bursted out laughing, his deep voice bouncing through the walls of the alleyway. "Really? Challenging me in a fight? But okay, as if you're going to win."

Again, Gabrielle sent Seraphiel an apology of showing violence. Hopefully this will be the last, and hopefully, she won't hurt Leedo too much.

Gabrielle taunted Leedo with a friendly smile, her hand gesturing for him to come and attack her. This annoyed him so much that he charged at Gabrielle at once, his fist ready to meet the her face. The angel dodged it swiftly and gave Leedo an uppercut which caught him and Seoho in a surprise. A big surprise. And before Leedo could make another move, Gabrielle threw a punch on his left face which is followed by a strong spinning kick to the his side, throwing him to the wall to his right.

Seoho, with wide eyes, looked at Gabrielle in horror. She's not normal, he thought. He made a step forward to aid Leedo, but Leedo just raised his hand, telling him that he can handle this.

"You're going to regret what you did."

"Probably." Gabrielle replied to Leedo, thinking of Seraphiel. Yep, she's probably going to regret this.

Leedo once again lunged at Gabrielle, throwing her attacks. On the other hand, Gabrielle calmly dodged them and chuckled at how Leedo looks so furious for not even getting a single land. Fed up, Gabrielle grabbed Leedo's extended right arm, and pulled him to a kick on the stomach with her knee.

Leedo fell on the ground and everything went silent already. He didn't seem to move anymore which surprised Gabrielle. "Oh my god, did I kill him!?" She panicked and kneeled down beside him. She flipped him on his back, his face finally exposed. A bruise started to form on his chin.

Seoho panicked as well as he saw his friend on the ground. He rushed towards him and kneeled down too. Gabrielle shook Leedo's shoulders. "Did I go too far?" She leaned her head on his chest, and let out a relieved sigh as she can feel his heartbeat.

She leaned back with her hand on her chest. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you?" Seoho asked, his eyes locked on Gabrielle's.

"I'm an ang--" Gabrielle paused, remembering how this blunt confession turned out with Ravn. She can't have that repeating again.

"I'll explain it to you on our way to the house." She said instead. "Please carry Leedo to the car you got. I'll teach you the directions."

"How can we trust you? You just knocked out Leedo. Who knows what you'll do to us when we come with you."

"I am someone who could really help you. You two have nothing. You're basically homeless. Well, you do have a house and a family but you both well know that it isn't home."

Seoho's head tilted to the side. "How do you know that?"

"Like I said, I'll explain it to you on our way. Just trust me." Seoho just looked at Gabrielle skeptically, curious of how strong she is and how she knows about them. There was silence, as they looked at each other, one with pleading eyes, and one with curious eyes.

Until Seoho's stomach rumbled.

Seoho looked away in embarrassment while Gabrielle laughed. "You must be hungry. Just come with me. I'll let you eat a lot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 43 11
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
7.1K 531 24
"LIVED AND DEVIL" Everything began from Helios' jealousy towards the monarchs. Six monarchs are conflicted on whether to take the blood of the prophe...
11.8K 781 49
(In Editing/ Fixed Chapters will say edited) Being a prince, king, or guards can be one thing but when you add demons and reincarnations what do you...
4.3K 40 16
Sickfics, scenarios, fluff, etc. Might put in little space. So, if you are uncomfortable with that don't come for me. You have been warned. Please g...