Different Paths in Life: Silv...

By Silvia_Stone

These are a collection of one shots of my character Silvia Emma Stone and the Harry Potter world. It's okay i... More

Coming Out ( A Scorbus Reveal)
A Fight with a Hippogriff
Thunderstorm
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
Double Cheat, Double Win
Poisoned- Part One
Poisoned- Part Two
A Professor-Student Bond
Horcrux: the Year Before War
Her Everything... Gone in an Instant
Gone Part 2: Sacrifices
Oblivious of the Past
Fighting to Move On
Meeting the Augurey Early
A Changing Time Pt. 1
A Changing Time Pt. 2
A Changing Time Pt. 3
That Fateful July Night 1990
The Twin, and the Girl

Go Get Him!- A Malfoy's Dance

21 4 15
By Silvia_Stone

Author: this one shot includes Hera Narcissa Malfoy and Xander Nott!
—————

Scorpius's 3rd person pov:

Scorpius sighed as he, his older sister, and his parents, entered their home for the Christmas holidays. It had been three years since he last celebrated the holidays at home, but that only entertained his parents more to go above and beyond with the decorations.

" This place is stunning Mum!" Hera set her bag next to the couch and took off her gloves.

The living room walls and mantel were outlined with shimmering garland, the tree was decorated top to bottom in the corner of the room with a few already wrapped presents underneath.

" Great guess. Your Mother made me decorate the entire mansion," that earned their father a playful punch from their mother.

" Did not! I helped a little too Draco," she corrected him. Scorpius chuckled as he continued to gaze around the room. He had so many memories there and just to think he'd be moving out in a matter of years saddened him.

" Alright there Scorp?" Hera asked as she gazed into the absent eyes of her brother.

" Hmm? Oh- fine, I was just thinking," he followed his family into the kitchen where he could smell the delicious warmth of food.

" About Rose?" Hera edged on.

" What! No!" Scorpius retorted blushing, making his sister and mother laugh.

" Being in love over the holidays does make things more special sweetheart," his mum stated, leaning against her husband.

" Gross PDA Mum," Scorpius rolled his eyes.

" Oh you want us to kiss you mean?" His father and mother shared a look.

" No!" Both kids said before diving in a fit of laughter.

" You two ruin the fun. Anyhow, suppers ready," Scorpius watched his mum plate four equal sized pieces of ham and covering them with gravy and mashed potatoes.

A wave of her wand and the table was set and they carried the plates of food over. Scorpius felt his stomach grumble as he salivated over the food.

Regular 3rd person pov/ Silvia's:

As they ate Silvia and Draco asked their kids about Hogwarts. Scorpius was in his sixth year, whilst Hera was technically in her eighth training to be the next quidditch coach and flying professor.

" So this year your Dad and I have something fun planned for Christmas!" Silvia changed the topic to grab her kids attention.

" Family vacation?!" Hera asked excitedly.

" Nope, Scorpius do you have a guess?" She smiled kindly at her blue eyed blonde hair son as he took a bite of the treacle tart she had made hours earlier.

" Hera stole mine," he answered as he swallowed. Silvia shook her head chuckling.

" Since everyone is home for the holidays this year, we are going to be hosting a dance!" She exclaimed. A huge smile appeared on Hera's face as Scorpius groaned.

" Why can't we just have a normal party like everyone else?"

" Because we're the Malfoy's- and your Mother and I haven't hosted a single ball in our lives. I personally think it'll be fun," Draco took Silvia's hand and they shared a knowing look.

" Scorpius if I told you the Potters and Granger-Weasleys were invited would you feel happier?" Silvia asked.

" Really? Oh cool... Thanks..." He pinched his leg to prevent a blush as he grinned awkwardly.

" What about Xander?" Hera asked, her voice concerned and her face sorrow.

" Last we knew the Zambini's took him in and the Zambini's were invited," Draco informed his daughter. Xander Nott was the only son of Astoria and Theodore Nott. Since Astoria died, and Theodore was sent to prison, Xander was taken in by his godparents Pansy and Blaise Zambini. He was a bit older than Hera but Silvia and Draco both agreed that Xander should at least stay with the Zambini's until he feels better.

" What do you mean ' were invited' did they not accept?" Hera questioned further.

" They haven't replied my little princess, but they still have twenty four hours," Silvia reached across the table and squeezed her daughters hand.

That night flew by and soon it was the morning of Christmas Eve.

" Alright, before we start getting ready I need to know if either of you need new formal wear," Silvia addressed, not looking up from two very long lists she was marking up to assign jobs to.

" I could use a new dress!" Hera earned looks from all her family members. " What... I've warn out all the ones in my closet and I forgot my favorite one at the castle..." She poured herself a warm glass of coffee and leaned against the counter.

" You guys know I hate dress robes, can't I just wear-"

" No, you cannot. This is going to be the dance of the century, I don't need my son wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans.. Hey Sil, mind if I take them to the Alley?" Draco suggested. Silvia looked up at him and gave him a death glare.

" There is so much work to be done and you want to take the kids to the Alley?! Honestly I think we can trust Hera enough now to take Scorpius, they'll be fine," Silvia focused back down at the parchment in front of her and let her right thumb rub against her mother's old amber ring in nervousness.

" Alright then," Draco commented. " You have two hours and a budget of seventy five galleons each. Be gone for more than that and we're calling the Ministry," he made direct eye contact with his children, who both nodded in reply.

Hera and Scorpius left not a minute later, leaving Silvia and Draco to start cooking and reconfiguring the living room and entrance hall.

In the living room they first tripled the size of the room with an enlarging charm, then they turned the hardwood floor to a marble dance floor. After that they sent the furniture to the storage basement, made the ceiling and windows higher and taller, and set up the tables where the food would go and tables to sit at. Finally they enlarged the tree, set it in the middle of the room, and filled the enchanted space with more beautiful decorations ranging from the colors of gold, red, silver, green, and even some blue.

For food they were going to be making a full four course meal, each course set on three tables each. The first course was drinks which included: eggnog, hot chocolate, coffee, tea, wine, champagne, liquor, and water. The second course was going to be the appetizers which included: an arrangement of salads, chips and dips, a cheese and meat platter, and small seafood dishes. The third were the entrees which also had a large menu, and the final was the desserts.

" Did you do any prep work?" Draco asked his wife as she opened up the pantry.

" When you were at work yesterday morning I did some- but not a lot," Silvia took out a handful of seasoning bottles and set them on the counter.

" Magic can help with that then," Draco took out his wand and waved it at the fridge, oven, stove, and microwave. In a snap the utensils and food items started working, cooking, and baking all by themselves.

" I'm only letting you do this because we're running low on time," Silvia scolded, crossing her arms as she walked into her husbands arms. He rubbed her shoulders to relax her, trying to make all her stress go away.

" I know... The kids should be back soon, they'll be able to help then," he pulled down the collar of her white turtleneck and kissed her neck sweetly. Silvia turned, cupped her hands around her husbands chin, and kissed him passionately.

Draco replied and moved his hands down her back, letting out a moan when Silvia pulled on his hair.

" Do we even want to know what happened?" Hera's voice came from close by a few minutes later. Silvia and Draco jumped apart and tried to make themselves look more presentable.

Turning red, Silvia spoke up first. " Nope, well did you two find nice outfits?" She asked, motioning to the dress bags they were holding.

" Yes!"

" Not really."

" Oh Scorpius I bet they're lovely dear... Why don't you go hang them in your rooms and then on your way back down you can clean the entire stairwell," Silvia ordered nicely.

" Okay," Scorpius and Hera replied before doing as their mother said.

As hours past they continued to cook and clean for the dance until the main floor of the mansion was set up and ready. The food was moved to the set up tables and placed under cooling or heating charms before all four Malfoy's hurried up the stairs to get changed.

Silvia changed into a full length silk ombré blue dress with small sparkling snowflakes trailing down it. She curled her hair and pinned them back so they'd stay out of her face. For makeup she used light red lipstick, dark blue eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner, and even a hint of blush.

When she walked out of the bathroom in her silver heels, she felt her stomach grow butterflies.

" You look twenty years younger..." She spoke once she found her voice.

Draco was wearing a dark green set of dress robes with dark gold embroidery and outlining, his hair was perfectly slicked back and he had on a new pair of dress shoes.

" And you look bloody gorgeous," he grinned stupidly as he replied the comment. Jogging the few steps to her, he kissed her sweetly. Silvia moaned pleasurably.

" I love you, I hope tonight goes smoothly for us," Silvia broke away and rested her hands on his chest.

" I agree with every word in that sentence," Draco took her hands and led her out of their room and down the stairs.

" Oh my Merlin you both look so adorable!" Silvia exclaimed as she saw her kids.

Hera was wearing a full length tight red dress that accented her blue eyes. She noticed the dress cut a little deep into her chest and there was a slit on the side of her leg. She also had on makeup and her hair was in a pretty braided design.

Scorpius had on simple black dress robes and a green and red striped tie with his hair neatly brushed out of his eyes and face.

" Go change," Draco's voice was strict and firm as he eyed his daughter.

" Bu-"

" No excuses young lady, I don't need my daughter-"

" Draco!" Silvia scolded harshly to cut him off. " Kitchen. Now," she pulled on his sleeve and led him into the kitchen, putting a silencing charm on the doorway.

" Hera can't be wearing that," he stated, still not quite out of his angry tone.

" Why not? I was wearing stuff like that by her age," Silvia retorted.

" I know but it's a bit suggestive! You and I were together by her age, she has no one! I don't want her getting abducted and being turned into a pawn piece of some guys game! Society has changed... I've been reading the muggle news, women are be-being kidnapped and forced to-"

He stopped his ranting and looked her dead in the eye, trying to see if she already knew.

" Dra I've heard about it too. But we don't need to worry," Silvia answered his unspoken question. " I trust every teenage boy in this family, if I didn't then absolutely she'd need to change... Draco she's eighteen whether we like it or not, we're preventing her from having a fun life if we keep telling her what to wear and what to do," she explained, placing a hand on his right wrist.

Draco sighed. " Are you positive?" He asked.

" More than positive," she smiled reassuringly. This small action made Draco relax a bit- no a lot. Hera's always been his little girl that reminded him so much of the woman standing inches away, if anything had ever happened to her, he would never be able to forgive himself. " Come on, we have guests to welcome," she guided him to the enchanted living room as they heard the soft floo network alarm.

" Hello! Happy Christmas!" George Weasley and his family had arrived. Fred and Roxanne took in the sights in awe before snapping out of it and starting up conversations with Hera and Scorpius.

" Perfectly on time. I didn't think you'd be the first to arrive I must admit," Silvia said as she hugged George and Angelina.

" We wanted to be the first, everyone else should be coming soon though," George noticed the food tables in the distance and excused himself, Angelina chuckled and followed him.

Not before long, the enchanted ball room was filled with all of the Malfoy's friends and extended family. Draco had started the magical stereo and now modern and old, muggle or wizarding, songs were playing.

" The Zambini's snuck in, did you see them?" Silvia whispered as she and Draco danced.

" Yes, but Hera hasn't gone over to their table yet to ask Xander for a dance," he gave her a look and she gasped.

" You know? For how long?!" Silvia asked.

" For awhile now, she was being pretty obvious about it last night at dinner too," Draco told her.

" She told me about two years ago, beat that," she smirked before they both chuckled, knowing Draco couldn't beat her.

" Have you noticed how Scorpius isn't talking to anyone but Albus and Hera?" He asked her, changing the topic slightly.

" The three of them are practically best friends, I'd find it normal- but also a way to escape Rose," she added. Draco nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, with the Malfoy children and Albus...

" You should totally go get him off his feet," Scorpius nudged his older sister toward Xander.

" What no!" Hera pushed back.

" Go get him Hera or we can get him for you," Albus grinned as the older Malfoy pinched the bridge of her nose.

" No you will not!" Hera demanded.

" For the love of Merlin! You love him, he loves you- I think- give the man what he wants! Go get him already!" Scorpius motioned his hands toward the table.

" Not until you dance with Rose," she dared, laughing historically afterwards as her brothers face turned pink.

" Mum and Dad would kill me! They'd-they'd be non stop about it until I die!" He stuttered nervously as Hera continued to laugh.

" Yeah Hera, it'll be annoying to hear that story over every dinner party your parents put on. Just go get your man! You both are like desperate little puppies wanting an owner!" Albus exaggerated, giving her fake puppy eyes in the end.

" Fine! But you two can just watch my lead and Scorpius, I expect you to copy with Rose," Hera stomped her foot on the ground, turning on her heel, and marched off to the table in a calm manor.

" Yeah go get him Sis!"

Overall, hours later, the Malfoy's Christmas dance was a complete success. By the last song everyone was on their feet and dancing with a partner, including both Malfoy children and their desired crushes.

—————
Tenth one shot completed!! I've actually had this idea for quite awhile and I was glad I was finally able to get it typed out! If you haven't noticed already, I have started another book of one shots about Silvia's parents Emma Alexis and Charles Adam Stone called The Invisible Couple. Please go check them out if you have time but for now: comment, vote, and follow like always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 782 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
2.4M 58.6K 54
*WINNER OF THE GOLDEN SNITCH FROM THE 2020 SEEKER AWARDS* Giving him a skeptical look, she stepped away and out of his arms, almost regretting it ins...
355K 5.3K 54
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...
448K 15.4K 155
"𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...