๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ; christian slater...

By -thetimelesstulip

โ– ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ christian slater โœ— fe... More

๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐’๐‹๐€๐“๐„๐‘
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐‰๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐
๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐๐ˆ๐๐— ๐ƒ๐€๐•๐˜
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜น ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„ ๐Š๐”๐…๐…๐’
๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ด
๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘
๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Š๐„๐‹๐‹๐˜
๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ
๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’
๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฅ

๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ด

1.1K 24 27
By -thetimelesstulip

『 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 』

Freaking out was an understatement at this very given moment. My best friend had just been shot, did anyone expect me to be calm?!

I paced back and forth in the waiting room anxiously as I waited for someone to tell me he's okay, I mean I guess I should've prepared myself for something like this to happen, he was the owner of a district, they always get beaten.

Ever since his brother got murdered, nothings been the same, he's more distant and rebellious, I know he's just trying to make Brad proud but I worry for him.

We've known each other since high school, well at least before he dropped out, we were friends form the very start, then halfway along our adventure together, I started to develop feelings someone shouldn't have for a friend.

I mean how could I not? He's charming, funny, caring and he's loyal, he's the ideal soulmate anyone could ask for, but there's always something in the way, or more like someone.

Maya Carlton. Her and George have been dating for 6 months, then she announced to him that she was pregnant, he left her because he was scared and that led him to back to me, his best friend. He started to live in Brad's apartment after he died, and luckily I lived just down the street.

Maya wasn't a good person, she cheated on her ex boyfriend with George, George didn't know she had a boyfriend until he saw Maya break up with him.

She was still attending college, she wasn't mature and she only ever thought about herself, after George broke up with her, she went back to Robert, her ex, and they are now dating.

I don't even think the baby is George's, from what I know they hadn't had sex for weeks, and she was so very obvious thirsting after Robert. Plus I know for a fact that George always uses extra protection, I've seen his draw.

I know some of my hate for her is jealously, but a lot of it is just because of her in general, I'm not the type of person to use hate for someone, but she...is just horrible.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts and pacing when I hear a nurse call my name, "Ms L/n, you may see him now." I look up at her as I smile and nod, she leads me towards his curtain as she then leaves.

I take a deep breath in and slide the curtain open, my eyes widen at the sight of a shirtless George standing in front of me as he slowly slides a hospital shirt on.

I slightly gasp as he turns around and looks at me as he continues to place the shirt on, I get a glance at his abs as I blush.

"Y-y/n...Hey." He says as he smiles slightly at me, now fully clothed. I bite my lip and smile back, "Hey, how you feeling?" I ask him as I walk in and shut the curtain.

He sighs and shrugs, "Could be better, the bullet tore right through my hip, hurts to walk but I'll be okay."

I give him sympathetic eyes as I move closer towards him, "I'm glad you're okay, don't know what I would do if you weren't." I nervously confess, inching closer towards him.

I see him smile and his eyes shine, "No one can live without me, I'm awesome." He smugly says as he laughs, I chuckle and slightly hit his arm, "George Kuffs, you're an ass."

"You love my ass." He smugly says again as he smirks and I slightly blush redder. He knows exactly what he does to me, and I hate him for it. Rhetorically obviously.

"I um, I saw Maya outside...with Robert. And by the look on your face, you've already seen them too." I say with slight jealousy, hopefully he didn't notice.

"Uh yeah, yeah I did. She's already moved on, didn't really expect her to so fast but what can I do, huh? I left her." He tells me unsurely, I furrow my brows at him and cross my arms.

"George, I don't want to seem...rude or anything but don't you think what she's doing is a bit odd? I mean she tells you she's pregnant, even though you two hadn't had sex in weeks, then you leave her and she moves straight on to Robert? That's fishy don't you think."

He looked at me with unreadable eyes and an unsure frown, "I guess it does, I just don't want to think about it now, okay?"

I frown and nod my head, "Right, sorry."

He looks at me with regretful eyes, "I didn't mean to snap at you, it's just been crazy lately."

"I understand completely George, don't apologise for your actions, it's okay to snap sometimes if it means you're getting your feelings out." I reassure him with a smile, he smiles back and steps closer as he wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me.

I tense for a moment but then hug back as I wrap my arms around his neck, we stay like that for awhile until I feel something poking at my thigh, I furrow my brows as I suddenly realise what's happening.

I quickly pull back and look at George with raised eyebrows, "George Kuffs, are you hard?" I say teasingly, he blushes and looks down.

"Uh, sorry, I can't help it. With someone as sexy and beautiful as you, it happens." He sheepishly says as he continues to look down.

My eyes widen and my mouth drops, did he just call me sexy a-and beautiful? Holy shit he did! My mind goes completely blank as I come to terms with his words.

I step even closer so I'm pressed up against him, he looks up at me with confusion in his eyes and his brows scrunched together, I smile and lean forward as I press my lips against his.

It was a quick decision I made, and I knew I had to do it. I only kissed him quickly and pulled back after a few seconds as I looked into his eyes for any sort of regret or disgust, but to my surprise I didn't find any.

I was surprised when he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me back in as he passionately kissed me, and I kissed back again, this time both of us enjoying it.

We continued to kiss for a few moments until we both pulled back and stared at one another with passion in our eyes.

"Wow." I breathed our after a moment of silence, he nodded his head and breathed out too, "Wow indeed."

I smiled at him as he smiled back, "That was...amazing. How come we've never done that before." He questioned as he rubbed the back of his neck anxiously.

I shrugged, "I guess we're both to blind to notice the others affection, and you were dating someone else...jealousy got the best of me at times." I confessed as I looked towards my shoes as blush crept up my neck.

I felt him place his hand underneath my chin as he lifted my head back up to look at him, he stared at me with indescribable eyes as they sparkled, he looked towards my lips and leant back in to peck them.

I grinned as I kissed back once again, as we pulled away I heard him say something that I only imagined in my dreams.

"I love you." He softly whispered as his forehead rested against mine, his warm breath on my cheeks and his eyelashes fluttering with mine.

My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him with pure love, "I love you, too. I've always loved you, George, seeing you with Maya broke my heart." I finally confessed the feelings that have been pent up inside for years.

I feel him grin and shake his head, "God, I've been in love with you since I first saw you, I just didn't think you liked me back."

I place my hands on his cheeks and stare into his eyes, "That's not possible, because I'm crazy and deeply in love with you, George Kuffs, nothing and no one will ever get between that, I won't let them."

"I'm so fucking crazy about you, Y/n L/n."

We both smiled and continued to kiss for the remainder of the night, feeling free as we both finally confessed the feelings we've been hiding for years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 2 20
read to find out
363K 9.4K 43
๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก ๐”ฆ'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ž / ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ฉ๏ฟฝ...
187K 4.2K 32
๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ. ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ...
531K 20.2K 44
(adj.) ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ-๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...