Insatiable (Yandere boys x re...

By LocketOfSecrets

Strange. (Y/n) felt eyes on her back, piercing into her soul, but every time she turned, there was nothing th... More

Chapter 1: Just Another...Day?
Chapter 2: A Simple Curiosity
Chapter 3: More and More
Chapter 4: Gamer Girl!
Chapter 5: Opening Up
Chapter 6: Sneak Peak
Chapter 7: An Early Scare
Chapter 8: A Change In Plans
Chapter 9: Late!
Chapter 10: Let's Begin, Shall We?
Chapter 11: A Crack In His Mask
Chapter 12: Come On Over?
Chapter 13: Suprise Abduction
Chapter 14: Dance With Me
Chapter 15: What's Your Goal?
Chapter 16: Running Away?
Chapter 17: Frère Jacques
Chapter 18: Fear
Chapter 19: I Want To Kill You
Chapter 20: An Excuse
Chapter 21: Family Dynamic?
Chapter 22: I Want To Know You
Chapter 23: Early Morning Coffee
Chapter 24: Obliged
Chapter 25: Bad News
Chapter 26: A Guardian
Chapter 27: Journal
Chapter 28: Stalker
Chapter 29: Beg Me
Chapter 30: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 31: His Mother
Chapter 32: A Puppet
Chapter 33: A Wanting Savior
Chapter 34: An Attempt
Chapter 35: True Intentions
Chapter 36: True Natures
Chapter 37: Home, Disturbed Home
Chapter 38: Gravitation
Chapter 39: Small Pushes
Chapter 40: An Attempt To Remedy
Chapter 41: Runs In The Family
Chapter 42: Panacea
Chapter 43: A Disturbing Confession
Chapter 44: Impatient
Chapter 45: Bashful Boy
Chapter 46: Welcome Back
Chapter 47: A Deeply Rooted Fear
Chapter 48: Outside Already?
Chapter 49: An Ill Boy
Chapter 50: A Story Of A Young Boy
Chapter 51: Seal His Fate
Chapter 52: Strange Behaviors
Chapter 53: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 54: Don't Worry
Chapter 55: No More Pain
Chapter 56: Tainting Affections
Chapter 57: I Wish To Tell You
Chapter 58: A Time Long Past
Chapter 59: His Sun Setting
Chapter 60: Sharp Words Cut Deep, Dear
Chapter 61: It's A Deal
Chapter 62: Teasing Isn't A Friendly Game, Highness
Chapter 63: Will You Listen?
Chapter 64: Let's Go Visit Mère
Chapter 65: Change His Heart
Chapter 66: Confined Freedom
Chapter 67: Just A Chat
Chapter 68: Not So Innocent
Chapter 69: I Was Meant To
Chapter 70: Rewarded
Chapter 71: Young Masters
Chapter 72: I'll Claim Ya
Chapter 73: Bow Down To Me
Chapter 74: Bonding With The Smallest Brunette
Chapter 75: A Secret Shared Between "Friends"
Chapter 76: Cookies And Stars
Chapter 77: Silence Drives The Mad Man Mad
Chapter 78: A Shadow Of The Future
Chapter 79: Poisoned Without Remorse
Chapter 80: There Was No Doubt
Chapter 81: I'll Die For You
Chapter 82: Serial Killer
Chapter 83: Your Innocent Eyes Are A Harsh Curse
Chapter 84: Let Me Do This For You
Chapter 85: Reception
Chapter 86: The End Draws Near
Haru's Ending: The Contingency For Blood
Shota's Ending: I'll Rewrite This Romance
Takuya's Ending: I Promise I'll Love You Forever And Ever
Yamato's Ending: The Hunt For A Prized Doe
Rei's Ending: Solitude Doesn't Suit A King
Important Information About The Sequels
<3 Fan Art <3
<3 Fan Art: Part 2 <3
Current Sequels Information

Akari's Ending: I'm Your Monster And Yours Alone

2.9K 126 126
By LocketOfSecrets

The forest was a serene place, albeit one filled with shadows and unknown animals prancing about. Occasionally, Akari would jump at the little crumpling of leaves or snapping of branches that the animals would make. Afterward, he would always listen for a while longer before letting out a sigh of relief and placing his hand over his rapidly beating heart. They were in dead man's land and he wasn't so sure they would return unharmed. That being said, he was filled with a need and a desire to protect (Y/n) with his life.

The girl didn't seem to be worried, having complete faith in the male's protection. He didn't know why, but it made him blush and feel warm inside. He gave a soft smile as he hummed to the sound of his own heartbeat, now beating for different reasons. The girl gave a small giggle at his behavior, but he only enjoyed the sound of her voice to the best of his ability, finding it too good to be true.

"I hate to admit it, but it's nice being here with you like this," Akari said quietly, hoping he didn't offend the girl or make her upset, "I...I like protecting you. It gives me pride."

"Thank you," (Y/n) chuckled, tilting her head, "for doing all of this for me."

"You've said that about a million times now," the blonde blushed, rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness, "You don't need to give gratitude to something like me."

The girl paused, not understanding how he was referring to himself as if he was something disgusting, but he only viewed it as normal. She walked a little closer to him to observe his forlorn expression, giving a little frown at it. He only allowed her to do as he pleased, but her proximity made him feel...interesting. It was both good and bad, and he didn't necessarily trust himself not to do something terrible to her.

"Why do you talk like you're a monster?" (Y/n) asked, tugging on the boy's shirt to get his attention.

"Because I am," Akari responded in a matter-of-fact kind of way, his eyes watching out for anything and everything that could possibly attack, "Don't you forget I'm a murderer. I've killed countless people and I've threatened countless more. You should keep a distance from me. I should be watching over you from afar, not conversing with you like I'm worthy enough. And touching you...it's way out of the question."

The girl frowned further and began to walk closer to the boy, not believing what he said. Sure, he'd done terribly horrible deeds, but he had also done good in the world. She didn't think he deserved to think of himself as the scum of the Earth. Besides, his saying that talking to her or touching her was beyond his reach, but it didn't seem like he wanted to believe that. In a moment of instinct, she threw her arms around the boy, both of them stopping in their tracks.

"You say that," (Y/n) said, putting her ear to his chest, "but I hear your heart beating fast when I do this and your cheeks get all red and warm. If I was there when you killed someone, and I told you to stop, would you have still killed them?"

"I don't know," the boy said, lost in his thoughts, his eyes becoming cloudy, "It depends on if he was going to hurt you or not."

The girl gave a little smile, knowing that he had only intended to help her, but became confused along the way without someone to guide him. She hugged him tighter, giving him a small kiss on the cheek, making him flinch although his body language suggested he appreciated the gesture. Then she began to walk forward again, the blonde following behind her, his hand placed on his heart as he tried to keep a grasp on the weird feelings he felt around her. Of course, he knew that it was love he felt, but he didn't think he had the right to feel such a thing. It was a luxury he wouldn't let himself have after everyone he'd killed.

"Tell me about the first time you killed someone," (Y/n) requested.

"I-It's not pretty!" Akari said, not wanting to share his slip into insanity, "I...not now, okay? Another time, maybe."

He may have said that, but he knew he would never share the story with the girl. For once she was home safe and sound, supported by the money he gave her parents to relocate and attend school, he would disappear from sight. Even watching her from afar was too much for him to take. He knew the crimes he'd committed against humanity, and while he didn't regret any of his kills, he wanted to repent for that. And there was only one thing painful enough to punish himself with. He had to stay away from his goddess no matter what.

The two of them walked a sufficient distance through the forest before a car could be seen in the near distance, two bluenettes waiting eagerly to see their childhood friend return safe and sound. Akari didn't mention his surprise. It was better that she was suspicious of him and his motives. That way, she wouldn't wish for him to remain with her. He would simply vanish and that is how it should be.

"Akari," (Y/n) smiled, "Thank you for everything again."

"No problem," he said, the sadness he felt overcoming him although he tried to suppress it.

"When you're able to," the girl paused, "Promise me you'll come and share some blueberry ice cream with me."

The boy couldn't take it anymore. He snapped. Taking the gun that he had brought with him, he rushed over and placed it to Tadashi's head, greatly surprising everyone involved. Akari's tears streamed down his cheeks as he cried loudly, showing his intent to kill the bluenette. He was so jealous. Jealous of Tadashi, of Yoru, of Narahashi, and of anyone else that she would ever encounter again. He hated it. He couldn't stand it.

"Get it into your head, (Y/n)!" Akari sobbed, "I'm not a good guy! If it takes me killing yet another person to tell you I'm a murderer, then so be it! But you are not going to show me kindness again! I'm the last person who deserves it! I'm more worthless than a slug!"

"Let him go!" Yoru said, running over to get the gun out of the blonde's hands.

He froze when Akari shot a bullet by his feet and then pointed it back at Tadashi, proving that the gun was, indeed, loaded, and primed for killing. Tadashi shook as the barrel was pressed to his head, his fear overcoming every ounce of him. Yet (Y/n) only stared with a soft grin, making Akari's finger hover over the trigger. Yoru looked from side to side, trying to think of anything that could be used to stop the blonde, but nothing could be done.

"Akari," (Y/n) called quietly, stepping forward and placing her hand on the gun, but not moving it, "You're not that selfish."

"Of course I am," the blonde growled, grabbing his gun from her grasp and pressing it back against Tadashi's temple, "I'm so selfish that I have to keep you to myself. I have to feel hate at others for taking your time. I have to kill anyone that would dare to hurt you."

"You're only looking out for me," the girl stated, "What have you done for yourself?"

"I-I kept you!" the blonde cried, "I didn't try to stop the others!"

"But you didn't help them either and you helped me escape. I don't think - "

The (h/c) haired girl didn't get another second to speak before she was held by Akari, the gun pressed to her head. He gritted his teeth before a disturbing smile spread across his features and he began laughing hysterically. He interlocked his fingers with (Y/n)'s and pressed a kiss to the back of her hand, smirking wider as he looked at the gun. He was going to kill her. He was going to kill himself. He was going to do something reaching far beyond his morals all for the sake of selfishness.

"I'll take you with me," Akari smirked, "We'll die together. How does that sound, goddess? If I'm not selfish, then I can do this, can't I?"

Tadashi and Yoru began to freak out, doing anything they could to get the blonde off of the girl, but he only pushed them away and continued to hold the gun to her head. The tension between the two was so high that it scared nearby animals, sending them running further into the forest in fear of the blonde. Yet he only remained paralyzed, focused on the act of killing the girl before offing himself as well.

"You're not a monster, Akari," (Y/n) giggled, making him suck in a quick breath, "You feel remorse for the things you've done and you even try to make up for it. You hurt yourself because you know what you did was wrong and you try to punish yourself. There's no need for that."

"No! I am! I'm not even human anymore!" Akari cried, "Just yell at me already! Punish me for everything I've done, kill me, torture me, throw me away! I deserve it all!"

"You only need someone to help you," the girl smiled sadly, placing her free hand on his cheek, "I'll do it, okay? Just stay with me. Surely a goddess can cure a so-called monster's curse."

The blonde's eyes widened as he took in her words of kindness and the gun was thrown far away from him as he threw his arms around the girl. He allowed himself to cry into her as she stroked his hair softly, whispering that everything would be alright. His emotions were so high that he pressed his lips against hers, weeping as he conveyed his thankfulness. Words failed him, but his actions allowed him to show her what she meant to him, but she pulled away suddenly, his heart dropping with it.

"Be gentle," she blushed, looking away in embarrassment.

His eyes lit up again and began to water, but this time in relief and joy, hugging her tighter, afraid to lose her. She was precious, his treasure, his life, everything all in one. Without her, he had nothing, but she had just given him everything. There was a new kind of light coming from her, one that invited him to join her in the clouds. She was too merciful, but it was what he desired, what he needed; a guiding hand.

. . .

Akari returned to the house to avoid suspicion falling upon himself until everyone else dispersed, having no reason to remain there without their object of affection. In the meantime, (Y/n) moved to another location the blonde had chosen, supplying her family with the funds needed to do so. Her parents were surprised, to say the least, but they had no complaints as their daughter was returned and they were granted an absurd amount of money and a lovely place to stay. The only information they were given was who gave them the money.

The new school Akari approved was one in which Narahashi had transferred to, to help her feel more comfortable in a new place, and once again ran for student council president as she became vice president. It only meant she had more work to do, but she didn't mind. The school was a public one and was not controlled by Haru's family in any way, so it would be difficult for him and the others to find out where (Y/n) was.

However, that didn't guarantee that they wouldn't ever find out where she was. Every time she asked Akari what he'd done to get the others out of the equation, he only gave a bright smile and put his finger to his lips, telling her the same thing: "it's a secret". She rolled her eyes in response, but he only giggled, his demeanor far happier than before. He would accompany wherever she was like a duckling and never acted without her input. Even when he became jealous of students at school, she only assured him she would never replace him.

And every day, whether rain or shine, he would show up on the tree branch near her bedroom window, knocking gently. She would let him in and he would assist her in whatever she was doing, always being sure to be mindful his actions didn't alert her parents. He wanted to remain a secret until he needed to reveal himself, but staying with his goddess was all that he required. Every day to see her, it was just a little "knock, knock, knock "and a wide smile.

"Morning, Akari," (Y/n) chuckled, opening the window for him to hop into the room, "How are you doing?"

"I couldn't be better," he beamed, giving her a great big hug before sitting down on her bed and watching her gather her supplies for school, "Did you eat yet?"

"No, not yet, I'll get something when I'm downstairs already - Akari?" the girl said, looking around only for him to have disappeared.

He sprinted downstairs, looking left and right to assure himself that her parents weren't there. Then he began to cook a small meal consisting of eggs, toast, and bacon. While he wasn't particularly skilled in cooking, he wanted (Y/n) to eat something healthy so she could start the day off well. It wasn't long before the girl came down the stairs and began to make hot chocolate for both of them, putting mini marshmallows in the cups, putting in some whipped cream and chocolate chips for him. Ever since the first time she'd made a cup for him, it'd become his favorite drink and no matter what mood he was in, the treat always cheered him up if made by her hands.

"Thanks for cooking," the girl smiled, placing the mugs on the table as he brought out the plates of breakfast for them to eat.

As the two finished eating, the girl slung her backpack over her shoulders and exited the house, locking the door behind her. Then she and Akari made their way to the school, talking about whatever happened to catch their eye. Unlike in her old neighborhood, Akari had insisted on moving her to a rich neighborhood where there were far fewer criminals hanging about if at all. The neighborhood was perfectly clean and nothing failed to amaze her, leading to many conversations originating from it.

As they arrived at school, they walked to their homeroom class, but at that point, Akari had turned into a guard dog, metaphorically barking at anything and everything that got near her. She let out a little sigh and ruffled his hair, making him blush and calm himself down. Because Akari was a grade higher than her, he didn't have the same homeroom, but he didn't hesitate to walk her there. Narahashi sometimes joined them, but it seemed like he was busy talking to a few teachers about some misbehaving students.

"Promise me you'll stay safe?" Akari whined, pleading with the girl to let him join her in her class.

"I promise," she replied.

"And promise me you'll tell me if something bad happens?"

"I promise."

"A-And promise me that if you at all feel unsafe or uncomfortable, you'll call me right away no matter what?"

"Yes, yes," (Y/n) chuckled, waving goodbye to the worrisome blonde.

"Remember to drink water!" he shouted after her, feeling other students' eyes on his back for his loud yelling and odd request, "I-If you run out, come tell me and I'll get you some more!"

Despite his over worrisome behavior, the girl felt safe and comforted, knowing that he cared so deeply for her wellbeing. He occasionally skipped classes to ensure she was safe and untouched, but she always told him to keep up with his studies so, for the most part, he listened to her. Even if he had a class all the way on the other side of the campus, he sprinted out to be able to walk her to her next class although there was no real danger. And at lunch, the two of them, plus Narahashi and whatever friends he decided to bring would eat in the greenhouse, surrounded by exotic plants and flowers.

Akari loved the greenhouse, always looking at whatever new plants came along and enthusing about them. He would have joined the gardening club, but he was too scared that (Y/n) would get hurt if he wasn't watching her, although she did encourage him to join. Narahashi pitched in as well, saying that if he loves something, he should follow it, but that left him stuck between the photography club as well, something he didn't want to choose between.

"You know school rules say you need a club, Otsu," the bluenette said, "I doubt anything would happen to (Y/n) in the council. There are lots of teachers there and I'll be with her the whole time. Have a little faith in me."

Narahashi and Akari still hadn't gotten on great terms, but they had mutual respect for another in some instances. Though that did mean at other times, they were at one another's throats, but while Akari was straightforward, Narahashi tried to be as peaceful as possible. It didn't stop the bluenette from using words, but he at least tried to make them as least hurtful as he could. That being said, he still wanted to confess his feeling to (Y/n) and Akari was kind of in the way, making it difficult to get any alone time with her.

"I just don't want one," Akari pouted.

"Then you'll get in trouble with the school," the girl chuckled, eating a bit of rice.

"Then I-I'll make a club," he said, his face lighting up, "And I'll call it the Bodyguard Club because I'm your bodyguard, right, goddess?"

"I told you not to call me that," she frowned.

"But you're so breathtaking," the blonde pouted again, "I can't not see you as something as powerful and beautiful as that."

Lunch would always pass and Narahashi and Akari would walk (Y/n) to her next class then leave to go to their own. And as the day came to a close, Akari would skip alongside (Y/n) and return her back home, making sure she's safe and sound. It was truly the life for him and he wouldn't have changed a thing. Well, aside from getting rid of Narahashi, but she seemed to like him a lot so the blonde allowed him to be in her company.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Akari asked shyly, "Don't forget that I love you, alright? A-And please don't replace me."

"Never," she said, giving him a small kiss on the cheek, "How about some blueberry ice cream? I'll swear to you I'll never get rid or replace you, 'kay?"

" 'Kay!"

. . .

. . .

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine," a voice sung, "You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

That song was repeatedly sung as his victim underneath him squirmed and begged to be set free, but his eyes went dark and he was unwilling to give the girl a chance. Normally, he would have used them to make himself remember his beloved's touch, but he could focus. Someone had ruined everything he had planned to happen. Akari came in and ruined everything and now he was sticking to (Y/n)'s side like he was a duckling. And then there was the fact that Narahashi had to be in the equation, too. The thought sickened him.

"Only I should get to touch her like that!" Stab. "Only I should be looked at by her (e/c) eyes!" Stab. "Only I should nonreplaceable!" Stab. "Only me! I'll kill him, I'll kill him, I'll kill him!"

At that point, the victim was now being brutalized by the weapon, the violent strikes only adding to the catastrophic pain they felt. The agony overwhelmed them and they found themselves begging for death to put them out of their misery, but they were only stabbed and stabbed and stabbed, forced to listen to male repeat his lullaby and scream about (Y/n). Fate was not kind, was it?

. . .

~To Be Continued...~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.3K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしγͺい: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ γƒ»κ§οΌŽβ”β” 𝐈�...
654K 10.1K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...
136K 7.8K 23
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) ι¬Όγ§ζ‰€ζœ‰ζ¨©: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll οΏ½...
144K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...