Yandegire's Game [Ayano x Fem...

By AltairMorpheus

There's a new student in Akademi High, meet Y/n Kanzaki. She's a shy, kind but friendly girl who's very gentl... More

A/N:
????
Introduction
Ch 1: The Clumsy Shoujo
Ch 2: Class 2-2
Ch 3: New Senpai
Ch 4: Club Hunt
Ch 5: Friendly Matters
Ch 6: Remedy & Jealousy
Ch 7: Accident
Ch 8: Plan
Ch 9: Assistant
Ch 10: Desire
Ch. 11: Unfortunate Events
Ch 12: Faceless Enemy
Ch 13: Friendly Kill
Ch 14: Dear Companion
Ch. 15: Change of Plans
Ch 16: Menace
Ch 17: Increment
Ch. 18: Gone Wrong
Ch. 19: Bewilderment
Ch 20: Arrangement
Ch 21: Inconvenience
Ch 23: Sabotage Part 1
Ch 24: Sabotage Part 2
Ch 25: Wrath and Confession
Ch 26: Hunting Her
Ch 27: Planted Clues
Ch 28 Monochrome Lies
Ch 29: When Renegade Plays
Chapter 30 - Warbringer
A/N;
Ch 31 - Lie Setter
Ch 32: Tune of Deception
Ch 33: A Rusty Play
Ch 34: Deceiver's Game
Ch. 35: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
CH 36: Twisted Revelation

Ch 22: Dissidence

2.1K 101 151
By AltairMorpheus

Y/n's POV.

I knew it. Knowing S/n, she wouldn't just pop out like a shiitake mushroom and used her favorite yanderical name without a proper reason. I sigh and gently pinch the bridge of my nose, letting out the pressure out of my system and keep myself calm. They were truly desperate to convinced me to go back huh? Well, I had to admit, using my very own sister as their last resort is truly clever but..

No matter how they tried, my answer will always be the same.

"I don't want to go back.". I said as I take out my hands out of my nose and sat properly.

"I know that sweetheart but mom and dad misses their runty princess Y/n very much.". S/n said with a smile. "Especially mom..she became sooo dramatic ever since you left.".

I feel quite guilty for leaving mom, but..I want to explore this country for a certain reason and I won't go back...not until I find her.

"Still, my answer won't going to change.". I said and leaned my back on the chair.

"Tell me something Y/n, what is your real reason why are you here in Japan?". S/n asked with a serious tone.

"To have a new life.". I said and looked at the window glass with my free hand resting under my chin. "I'm sick of being monitored and keeping me away from the others like I'm special.".

"But you are special.". My sister said.

"Please, stop saying that. I'm normal like the other girls okay?".

"Normal for a high-school girl with an unexplained human strength and high level intelligence? Yeah..sure.".

"Ugh..Yuno! ". I blurted out.

"What? I'm just telling the truth.". S/n said and she blissfully shrug her shoulders. "And...you know what happens once they knew your secret. Right?".

"Yes, I'm aware of that fact but I'm taking extra precautions to avoid that event to happen.".

"For how long?". S/n asked. "Secrets won't last in the dark forever Y/n..".

I stayed silent and set my gaze down to my broken arm. I can't deny the possibilities that one day, my secrets will be brought to light and everyone including my friends will surely avoided me.

"Please, I don't want to go back. I-i..this is where my happiness lives, my friends that I can rely on and...".

"And what?".

"A place where I can call home.". I said, lifting my gaze up with a simple smile.

S/n sighs and made a sympathetical look. "Y/n, I know that you enjoyed your stay here but you need to realize that this isn't your real life. It is better to take you out before you get yourself hurt or in danger.".

Before I could say something, Ayano came in with our orders on the silver tray that she's holding. She gently placed our orders onto the table with a sweet pleasing smile.

"Ara~ what a coincidence! I didn't know that Ayano-chan is also working here.". S/n said and winks at me like an idiot.

"I'm working here as a part-timer.". Ayano shortly explains and puts the cup of tea in front of me.

"Whoa, you're such a diligent kid Ayano-chan.". S/n said and shove a huge piece of cake on her mouth. "This is really good!". She happily squeals like a kid.

I shook my head and cover half of my face in embarrassment, seeing that my elder sister is acting more childishly than me. Ayano let out a mellow giggle before setting her gray eyes on me.

"Are you sure that you won't going to order anything to pair up with your tea?". Ayano asks.

"It's fine. Thank you.". I said and slowly take the cup's handle to take a quick sip when..I suddenly stop and froze for a second.

Sadly, Neither S/n or Ayano didn't missed it.

"Is there something wrong?". Ayano asked with a worried voice.

"..no.". I said and gently put the cup down to the table. "..not at all.".

Ayano seems not convinced as she still wears that 'knowing look' while looking down to me. Did she noticed it? Maybe. However, my mischievous sister misinterpreted this and smirks like an idiot.

"Don't worry Ayano-chan, Y/n's acting weird when she saw something cute and..pretty.". S/n teased her.

This time, I rolled my eyes at her in annoyance. Goodness, her naughtiness is awfully out of boundaries! I look to the other side to see Ayano's bright red face.

"Please stop saying such false matters to her Yuno, she might get the wrong idea.". I said with a sigh.

"You don't need to be serious lil sis, I'm just joking around!".

"Yeah, a bad one.".

"Ara~ you're such a meanie. ".She said a and pouts again.

"And you're a bully.". I replied back.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry.". S/n said and look to Ayano with a playful smile. "So, do you have a boyfriend Ayano-chan?".

Alright, that's too much embarrassment for me to take in. I stood up and grab my school bag with my free hand.

"Hold up your breaks Missy, where are you going?". S/n asked with a serious tone.

"I just remember that I have a lot of things to do for tomorrow's festival so I need to go home and sleep early.". I said in a tiring tone.

"Oh, well.. Lend me a duplicate key so I can get in to your house without disturbing your beauty rest.".

I shook my head no and said. "You're not allowed to stay in my house. Go checked in on a hotel instead.".

"Whaaat? Are you serious Y/n?". S/n's e/c eyes widened when I didn't let her stay with me.

"Very.". I let out a lovingly smile to her before turning around and bid my sweet farewell to her.

I was going to take the door when someone grabs my hand. I tilted my head down to see a maid uniform in my line of sight. "Y/n?".

I looked up to see Ayano's face which still blushing. "What is it?". I said and looked at her gray eyes with a neutral gaze.

"U-um..Good luck for tomorrow's concert.". She said in a serene yet shyly voice.

I stared at her for a moment before letting out a small smile.  "Thank you, Ayano.". I said and head out to the cafe.

As I exited the Cafe, I can't help but to feel so..betrayed. Seeing that my very own dear sister is going to take me back from that place where hell truly exists. Man, I wish I changed my first name too so she can't track my whereabouts so easily.

But, it is too late now. She's here with me. I called my friend MadSci and ask for a sleepover in his place which he quickly agrees. I know he's also worried when he saw S/n at the school earlier.

While heading to the bus stop, my phone suddenly vibrates. I took it out from my blazer jacket and swipe the screen to see a message.

See you tomorrow! Can't wait to hear you sing again. 😉
From: Ayano.

I was going to ignore her text but..for all the things that S/n have done just now, ignoring her would be a bad choice to make. *Sigh*

See you tomorrow as well.
Sent to: Ayano.

Be sure to get some rest okay?
From: Ayano.

You too. Don't work hard and don't entertain Yuno too much.
Sent to: Ayano.

Why?
From: Ayano.

Trust me, you wouldn't want to encounter her chatty side.
Sent to: Ayano.

I'll try.
Text me back when you're home. Okay? 😊
From: Ayano.

I smiled a bit once I saw that cute emoji again before putting my phone back on my jacket. She's getting way too attached again, forgetting the time that she almost set me into my own worst-case-scenario. But after giving me some time to think, I decided to forgive her. She's still a dear friend after all.

I am a good person who can easily forgive and forget. However, I'm not that dull and stupid to trust them again.

Ayano's POV.

I hugged my phone and smiled once I got my Senpai's trust back. Yes! She's not mad at me anymore. I can finally hold her hand, talk to her, and assists her like before. Oh I have to make her favorite food for tomorrow as a peace offering. *smile*

"Well, someone is still on the good mood.". Yuno said while eating the rest of the cake that she ordered.

"I'm just happy that me and my Senpai are okay again.". I said.

"Ooh~ that's so nice to hear. Having a lover's quarrel is truly bothersome.". She said and smile.

"Yuno, don't mind if I ask this but why didn't she let you stay in her house?".

She stops eating and slowly wiped her face with a tissue paper. "She's mad at me.".

"Why?".

I suddenly flinched once her sharp e/c eyes lands on me and made a frightening atmosphere around us. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you why sweetheart.". She said in a calm yet intimidating tone.

"O-oh. I understand. I'm just surprise to see Y/n like that..". I said, trying to suppress the intimidation of her stare. "..if you like, you can stay in my house.".

"Ara~ Thanks for the offer but I'm fine. We have a few relatives in here where I can stay with.". Yuno said.

"If you insists.".

"By the way, can I ask you a question?".

"Sure. What is it?".

"How was my cranky sister's life here in Japan? Did she have many 'friends' now? ". Yuno asks.

"Well, even though she was just transfered in Akademi High about a few months ago, she already gained a lot of friends and become a popular student in such a short matter of time.".

"Oh really? Tell me more.". She said and point the empty seat on the other side of the table. "Don't worry, I won't bite~".

Is it just me? Or Yuno's acting so odd and slightly strange. I mean.. It's only natural to feel an unusual vibe when you meet someone for the first time but for Yuno, she's different.

It feels like she's a...

"Ayano-chan, Are you alright?". Yuno breaks my thoughts with her concerning voice.

"Y-yes..I'm fine.". I said and take the vacant seat onto the opposite side of the table.

I told her everything but not all, I don't want her to know that I was the one who's responsible for Y/n's broken arm. She also ask some questions regarding to the recent crimes in Akademi High which made me frown and got intrigue for a moment. Why is she asking those irrelevant things?

I thought she only wants to know about Y/n's situation and nothing else?

"Say, that festival which both of you mentioned before. It sounds fun and exciting.". Yuno said. "Can I come?".

"Of course, everyone can participate including the outsiders.".

"Splendid!". Yuno gleefully cheers. "I can't wait to see my lil sister again. Hmm..I wonder if she will become more stubborn when she sees me. Oh well, we shall see tomorrow.". She said with a playful smile.

For some reason, my yandere senses are tingling once again. I don't know how to explain it but..I can feel that tomorrow's going to be an eventful day..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1K 62
A new world, found by accident, presents itself to Ayano. It's a restart, her chance at a better world. Ayano thinks this world is a restart but litt...
858 43 7
"ᴵ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ᵍᵘⁱˡᵗʸ." Ah, Shoyo was always known as the playboy in school he messed with them a little and dumbed them. Years later...
146K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
1.3K 15 14
WARNING NOTE: - I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS - THIS CONTAINS VIOLENCE - THIS MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SOME SMUTT (nudity) - THANK YOU FOR CHOSI...