O.M.G (Oh My Ghost)| Choi Beo...

By AnpanGirl21

"I can see GHOST?!" A story about a boy who helped a ghost become a human again. As they solve mysterious ev... More

Foreword
Chapter 1| Scary Encounter
Chapter 2| Help
Chapter 3| Rules
Chapter 4| Cheating
Chapter 5| The Plan
Chapter 6| Investigation
Chapter 7| What Really Happened
Chapter 8| Bucket list
Chapter 9| Bucket list #1 Win A Big Teddy Bear
Chapter 10| Bucket list #2 Watch The Night Sky
Chapter 11| Looking for Mr. Soulmate
Chapter 12| Do I like him?
Chapter 13| Letter
Chapter 14| Goodbye
Chapter 15| Missing You
Chapter 16| Mission Accomplish
Chapter 18| Awkward
Chapter 19| Group Outing
Chapter 20| Memories
Chapter 21| The old Journal
Chapter 22| Presentation
Chapter 23| Weird Question
Chapter 24| Birthday Surprise
Chapter 25| OMG! Oh My Ghost!
Chapter 26| Bad news
Chapter 27| Amusement Park
Chapter 28| Farewell
Chapter 29| Different Lives
Chapter 30| The Promise
Author's Note

Chapter 17| She's Back

4K 266 27
By AnpanGirl21

Beomgyu's POV

"Bamgyu! Get ready!" Taehyun suddenly barged into my room. He came up to my bed and start waking me up.

"Bamgyu! Bamgyu! Bamgyu! Ireona! (Wake up!)" He called out my nickname while shaking me.

"Ugh! Aren't you supposed to go early?" I asked him. What's the matter with this guy?

"Aniyo! (No!) Our class president is already back so my schedule is back to normal" Taehyun said. I suddenly opened my eyes and stood up. I remember...

"Finally, you're awake. Take a shower now and lets eat breakfast together" Taehyun uttered before leaving my room. I suddenly feel nervous and anxious. She's back!

————

"Trust me, Y/n is a kind person and she's also friendly" Taehyun said as we walk going to school.

"I'll introduce you to her. She's a close friend of mine" Taehyun continued. I didn't really listen to him because I'm still thinking on how to talk to her or act if she's around. Ugh! This is driving me crazy!

"Yah! Why are you quiet? Are you still sick?" Taehyun starts put his palm on my forehead again. I gently remove his hand and shook my head.

"Ani, gwenchanayo (No, I'm okay)" I said. Taehyun took a sip of the iced coffee we bought on the way and looked at me suspiciously.

"Something is wrong..." Taehyun said slowly. I looked at him and he has this 'I know you're hiding something' look.

"I'm good, okay? I just didn't study that much and we have a quiz. You know how Mr. Lee gets mad. He told me to do well all the time and you know the only reason I got a perfect score is because our previous lesson was our lesson before in my old school. I'm not that smart..." I told Taehyun. It's also the truth but not completely. I'm still worried about meeting Y/n. I studied our lesson last night but very little. Hopefully I'll pass. Well, there is no intelligent ghost to help me cheat anymore.

"Ohhhh, I understand the feeling. " Taehyun patted my back.

"I didn't also study that much since I spent my weekend with my grandparents." Taehyun said. We continued walking until we arrived infront of our school. Taehyun checked the time in his watch and widened his eyes.

"Yah, we better hurry up. We only have 10 minutes left" Taehyun said and with that we quickened our pace going to our classroom.

————

"Ah, just in time" Taehyun tried catching his breath. He immediately entered our classroom but I remained outside. I'm scared and nervous. I leaned in the wall and tried to breathe in and out to calm myself. Am I ready to meet her?

"Beomgyu-ssi? What are you doing here? It's almost time" A familiar voice suddenly speak up. I turned my head to the side and saw Wooseok approaching me.

"Ah, ne (Ah, yes) I'm just memorizing our lesson for the quiz. It's too noisy inside" I lied.

"Ahhhh, well better enter now. Mr. Lee will get mad if he caught you here" Wooseok adviced before entering the classroom, leaving me outside. I tried to calm myself again. I checked the time and I only have 5 minutes left. It's okay Beomgyu, she doesn't remember you. No need to be nervous and anxious.... I tried to encourage myself. I counted 1 2 3 before twisting the door knob to enter the classroom.

When I entered, the first thing that I saw was Y/n. My heart started pounding hard. I slowly went to my seat while staring at her. She kinda look different. Her hair was up in a bun and she's wearing our uniform. She was reading a book with earphones on. I sat down quietly trying not to catch her attention. I can't help but steal some quick glances at her. I still can't believe that she's back, as a human. I smiled, happy that she succeeded in her mission. Too bad she can't remember anything....

"Good morning students." Mr. Lee suddenly came. Everyone stood up and greeted Mr. Lee. We all sat down and listened to Mr. Lee

"Bae Y/n? Who's absent?" Mr. Lee asked.

"No one is absent Mr. Lee" Y/n stood and speak up.

"Good. By the way, while you were away, there was a new student. Choi Beomgyu" Mr. Lee said while pointing at me. I widened eyes at what Mr. Lee said. Y/n looked at me making me looked back at her. She smiled at me and sat down.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Choi Beomgyu (Hello! Choi Beomgyu) My name is Bae Y/n and I'm the president here. If you have any questions regarding the school and the class. Feel free to ask me anything. I'll be here to help you" She said softly. I just looked at her, speechless. Did she just talk to me?

Y/n just stared at me and waited for my response. I tried my best to reply at her, even just a simple 'okay' or 'yeah' but nothing came of my mouth. She started to look uncomfortable with my silence and just bowed awkwardly. I face palmed myself. Beomgyu paboyah... (Stupid Beomgyu...)

"Okay now, I don't want to see anything in your desk except for your pen. There are 100 items on the quiz and I will collect your paper after 45 minutes. Finish or unfinish" Mr. Lee said. He started to distribute the question sheet and answer sheet. Seconds later, I received mine.

"You can answer now." Mr. Lee instructed.

"Bae Y/n?" Mr. Lee called her name.

"Ne, Mr. Lee? (Yes, Mr. Lee)" She asked.

"I'll go to the office for awhile to get something. You are assigned here. Make sure your classmates don't make some noise and make sure no one is cheating." Mr. Lee said before leaving the classroom. When Mr. Lee left, I heard Y/n sighed while looking at the papers. She doesn't know the lesson does she? Our lesson is already really far from what she studied back then. If she didn't lost her memories then she can answer this without any problem since she always go with me here in school to listen.

I don't know why but I kept on glancing at her and her paper. She looked really worried and she looks like she's having a hard time. I sighed and looked at the first question. Yup, it's hard... I looked at her again but I widened my eyes when I saw her looking at me already. She looked around and leaned closer to me.

"Choi Beomgyu, don't copy from me, it's useless. I was gone for a long time. Although I'm the top student here, I don't know the lesson" She whispered while staring at my eyes. I was astonished by her stare that I forgot to breathe. Thank goodness I still remember how to nod. I nod at her and looked back at my paper.

"I-I wa-wasn't cheating..." I whispered. She looked at me and smiled. I think she heard what I said.

I looked at the papers and sighed. I'm relying on my stock knowledge now. I continue reading the questions and start shading random letters. There were some questions that I know the answer but most of it, I don't know.

45 minutes is finally over. Mr. Lee start collecting our papers. When he came up to me, he smiled and get my papers.

"I hope you did excellent Choi Beomgyu. I'm expecting" Mr. Lee said. I sighed and and ruffle my hair. He is expecting and what I did was just guessing. I'm screwed....

The rest of the class continued until it was already lunch time. I was fixing my things when Taehyun came up to me.

"Yah! Bamgyu, lets eat lunch with our group. We have to discuss our project." Taehyun said. I just nodded at him still fixing my things. I zipped my bag and leave it on my chair. I was about to turn around when I heard a familiar voice. I froze in my spot and gulp

"Kaja? (Lets go?)" Y/n said.

She's coming with us?!

-Author's Note-

Hi my lovely readers. I'm back again. I'm sorry if I didn't updated again right away. Because of that, I'll update 2 chapters today. Don't forget to give this chapter a vote and follow me for more updates. Lots of love 💕

-AnpanGirl21💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 593 34
SYNOPSIS: Kang Taehyun, a young FBI agent is sent to go undercover to protect Choi Beomgyu, the son of South Korea's current President as the electi...
6.6K 492 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...
14.1K 929 29
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
3.8K 1.2K 32
09, July 2023 | kriingkles "I've been trying to figure out why you came into my life when we are not supposed to meet." Kang Taehyun wakes up as...