(revived) Gremory Rose(Abused...

By SansofDestruction

Y/N Gremory, the youngest child of the Gremory Family, has been abused and neglected ever since the age of 4... More

BIO
weapons
Harem
Clarification
Prologue part 1: A Painful Beginning
Prologue part 2: Reborn as Rose
Prologue part 3 Duel Monsters
Prologue Part 4: A Fateful Encounter
Prologue Final Part: Y/n's Destiny
How's the Story, Outfit and Team MILM
Chapter 1: The Sibling Reunion
Chapter 1 part 2 Beacon Academy
Chapter 1 Part 3 Initiation
Chapter 1 part 4 Reunion both of Love and hate
Chapter 1 part 5 Help from a loved one
Chapter 1 part 6: 1st Day at Beacon part 1
Chapter 1 part 7: First day in Beacon part 2
Chapter 1 part 9: Jaunedice part 1
Chapter 1 part 10: Jaundice part 2
Chapter 1 part 11: Forever Falls: Birth of the Elemental Gear
A/N: Giving Credit and Year worths of question.
Chapter 1 part 12: Peerage Training Exercise: Y/n vs RWBY
Harem part 2
Chapter 1 part 13: Rising Devil's Unwanted Reunion
Chapter 1 part 14: Arguing with the Demons
Chapter 1 part 15: Confliction with the Devils
Chapter 1 part 16: Help from others
Chapter 1 part 17: A Normal Morning
Chapter 1 part 18: Day outside the Academy
Chapter 1 part 19: The Challenge: Y/n vs Issei
Chapter 1 part 20: Black and White
A/N: 10 random Memes
Chapter 1 part 21: Runaway Guy and Gal... plus a Monkey
Chapter 1 part 22 Black and White part 2
Chapter 2 part 1: I just left for one.. second...
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Awkward accidents
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Along came a Pest
Volume 2 Chapter 4: Removing the Pest: Y/n vs Weevil

Chapter 1 part 8: Meet the Bunny and A Fashionista

7.2K 97 127
By SansofDestruction

Y/n is currently watching Jaune fight against Cardin Winchester. And let's just say it's not going well for Jaune. Jaune is on the ground.

Cardin: Heh, give up weakling.

Jaune: Over my dead body!

Cardin raises his mace to deliver aim straight for Jaune's head. Everyone gasps as he was about to slam the Mace down on him. But before it could Y/n appears in front of grabbing Cardin's Mace hurling it to the side. Y/n looked insanely pissed at Cardin. He grabs Cardin by the throat and lift him up.

Y/n: Try that again Winchester and I will break your arms and legs, got it..

Cardin looks as if he was about to crap his pants nods scared. Y/n drops him glaring at him pissed off. Y/n turns and helps Jaune up. Jaune looked at him sadly.

Jaune: Sorry Y/n...

Y/n: Don't put yourself down you did nothing wrong. Remember what I told you from our duel. Use your lost to improve yourself.

Goodwitch: Thank you Mr. Rose, *The three boys look over at Mrs Goodwitch*, Mr. Rose speaks the truth to use you skills to improve yourself. Mr. Arc it's been 3 weeks yet you showed little signs of improvement, *Jaune looks down* Remember the Vytal festival is coming up so prepare yourself.

Yang Pumps up her fist excited. Marika is really excited for it she culdn't contain it.

Soon at lunch time Nora was telling the group about her fantasy stories, Meanwhile Y/n is currently writing down some stuff down in his notebook. Not eally listening. Y/n looks over to see Jaune not eating but playing with his food.

Y/n: You ok Jaune?

Jaune: *looks over to his leader* Oh I'm fine. *gives fake smile* see

Y/n:...Don't lie Jaune, it's that Cardin guy isn't it..he's been bullying you right..

Jaune: What psssssht .no..He just been playing jokes

Pyrrha: Y/n's right he's been bullying you..

Marika: He's a complete jerk. We should break his arms

Ishizu: Marika no..

Nora: Ooo~ Let's break his legs too *Marika and Nora high five each other*

Ren: NORA!! 

Jaune: Guys it's fine..

Mana: *Y/n looks over to her and nods Mana takes out the book called HOW MUCH CARDIN IS A DICK!* Let's see how about the time he jammed your shield thru the doorway of your room. 

Jaune: He just stretched..accidents happen..

Mana: *turns to another page* How about the time he knocked the books out of your hands

Jaune: He just stretched and hit my book..

Mana: OH REALLY, *flips though the book to a certain page* Then How about the time he pushed you into the locker and launched you out the school.

Jaune: He just stretched he tried to unlock it but it just launched..*The other look at him with a "really" look." Man he likes to stretches..

Suddenly a girl yells in pain and laughter filled the  Cafeteria. The group looks to see a bunny girl who's ear is getting pulled by Cardin Winchester.

Blake: Poor Velvet..*looks at her with sympathy*

Weiss: How can that poor girl deal with Winchester for so long

Kisara: What do you think Y/n...*notice Y/n is gone* Y/n where did he go..

Meanwhile with the girl.

??? Let go PLEASE! *is in pain as Cardin is pulling on her bunny ear*

 Cardin: See! I told you guys these thing are real!

Sky: Wow what a freak.

They all laugh as Cardin continued pull on girl's ear she started to cry. Suddenly a Hand hits Cardin's wrist making him let go grunts in pain. Suddenly a second fist straight up decks Cardin in his face breaking his nose and launching him off his seat and straight into a wall. Russel, Lark,Sky, and girls look to see who punched him. The see a livid Y/n Rose, glaring at the  girl's tormentor.

Y/n: *demonic voice* Leave..NOW. *The RDL run away terrfied. leave Cardin to alone. Cardin tries getting up Y/n stomps straight to him lifting him up and pile drive thru the floor all u can see is Cardin's lower torso flailing aimlessly as he struggles to get out.* * normal but irritated* AND STAY DOWN THERE!

The whole cafeteria looked at what Y/n just did, their eyes widen with shock. as he walks over to the bunny girl. His eyes no longer pissed, but worry for the girl as she holds her ears as it still hurt.

Y/n: *looks at her concerned* Are you alright miss?

Bunny: I'm ok, just my ear is a bit sore..*

Y/n: Here let me have a look *Bunny sits down as Y/n examines girl's ear.* Hmmm* his hand starts glowing and her moves his hand directly above girls injured ear.* Just a minor injury this will help..so what's your name?

Bunny: Oh I'm Velvet Scarlatina,*feels soothing feeling on her injury blushes* Thank you for helping me.

Y/n: *pulls his hand away It's no problem, I'm Y/n Rose by the way. Wll that should take care of your injury.

Velvet: *lifts her head noticing it doesn't hurt anymore* Hey my ear doesn't hurt anymore.

Y/n:*smiles* Well that's good, I guess that healing magic came in handy.

Velvet blushes hard but then both of them hear footsteps behind them.

???: Velvet! Are you ok?

The two look over to see, a girl who is wearing and sunglasses looking at the Velvet worried.

Fashionista: I heard Cardin was bullying you again, Are you ok?

Velvet: I'm ok Coco,*gestures to Y/n* thanks to Y/n here.

Coco: *walks up to him and holds her hand out smiling* So you it's nice to finally meet the famous king of games. I'm Coco Adel, I'm the leader of Team CFVY, the same team that Velvet is in.

Y/n: *shakes her hand* It's no trouble *glares at Cardin who is still trapped in the ground* That asshole got this coming for a long time..also this..*walks up to Cardin and kicks him straight in his nuts which the three hear muffled screams under the Earth. The Whole Cafeteria burst out laughing and cheer for Y/n*

Coco: *laughs* Nice *Y/n smiles sees Velvet walking over to him with curious look *s

Y/n: What's up Velvet...

Velvet:Um...Why did you help me?

Y/n:*curious* Hm what do you mean?

Velvet: Well...did you help me because I'm A faunus..or..

Y/N: *looks at her genuinely confused* Huh...is that you thought...*looks at whole everyone in cafeteria* Is that what you guys saw? *The others look at each other then nods at Y/n.* Really...wow..guess everyone didn't see the bigger picture...

Coco: Bigger picture?

Y/n: *sighs*Everyone hear listen up cause I'm going say this once..*everyone looks at Y/n* I don't care if you are a faunus or human. I absolutely hate bullying, it makes me sick!!..We are all here to become Future Huntsman and Huntress. So If I see anyone bullying someone else, you will answer to me.

Y/n: *walks over to Velvet and looks after with a kind smile* So Mrs. Scarlatina I didn't help because you are a faunus..,*she looks at him surprised* I helped because I saw a beautiful innocent girl being bullied for no good reason.

Velvet started to blush super hard. as Y/n turns around and walks away calmly grabbing his food tray and throw it in the trash.

Ren: Hey Y/n*Y/n looks at Ren curious* Where are you going?

Y/n:*smirks at his friend* Simple I got some stuff to finish Oh and Jaune *Jaune looks at his leader* Let me know if you want some help with combat. I can teach you a few tricks. *turns around and walks out of the Cafeteria* 

Jaune: Wow he is seriously so cool right guys..guys*looks at the girls curious noticing them all blushing hard*

Ruby PoV:

Oh my god...Big Brother is so cool and handsome...HE WILL DEFINITELY BE MINE!!

Yang PoV:

HOLY SHIT WHEN DID Y/N BECOME SO HOT, I mean I knew he was hot before but now he seem like another Level. IF Y/n is so strong and hot now,I wonder how big is his d-

Weiss Pov: 

Oh my God, Y/n is such a hot and charming prince,  He is the perfect husband for me. I WILL BE HIS ONE AND TRUE LOVE!!

Blake PoV:

Oh...my ...god..Y/n is just like the main character in Ninja's of Love..and he is all about Faunus Equality..He's so hot and sexy...I...want to be his kitten so bad..

Nora PoV:

Y/N IS SO HOT!!! HE WILL BE PERFECT MAN FOR ME!!! HE'S BETTER THAN ANY PANCAKES!!! I NEEED HIM!!!

Pyrrha PoV:

When did Y/n become so charming and hot..He has a heart of true hero..what is this feeling..my heart keeps thumping hard...and i feel hot...could it be...love..am i falling for Y/n!?

Marika and Ishizu PoV:

Even after all these years, He is Still the same Y/n I fell in love with....Every king will need a queen and suitors...I wonder if Y/n will be ok with sharing?

Mana PoV: 

HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT, I WANT HIM SO BADLY!!! NOTICE ME SEMPAI!!

Kisara PoV: 

Heh still the same warrior heart as ever...but why do I feel my heart thump hard...and I feel hot...maybe I should ask him what's wrong with me..

Coco PoV:

Oh my~ Such a hot king~ I Wouldn't mind making him my man~~

Velvet PoV:

Oh my I never felt like this before, Y/n  seems so nice and charming..He's so brave and hot, Am I in love!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 486 32
Y/n is the 2nd son, 3rd child of the Gremory, unlike his older siblings he did not gain the Power of Destruction , so he was looked down upon. After...
706K 9.1K 114
"Death does not discriminate." -Y/n Gremory, formerly Y/n Rose. Y/n Rose was the older brother of Ruby Rose, but was abused and neglected by his fami...
289K 2.7K 62
(Y/N) Rose was the youngest out of everyone in his family and loves his family, he just wishes they'd feel the same way about him. His family used to...
383K 6.6K 25
*WARNING: Story contains torture and mentions sexual violence. Sexual Violence is not encouraged. Reader discretion is advised.* (F/N) Rose was the s...