Drarry oneshots

Von oikawaii_3

These are just a few Drarry oneshots, some may have some smut and some may have some fluff. Hope you enjoy! Mehr

Mistletoe
Ice skating
Games (part 1)
Games (part 2)
The Battle of Hogwarts
Draco's birthday
There for you
Smutty time!
Notes...
Dada Tutor
Potions
New Years' surprise
Not a oneshot (sorry)
Drunk
Potions Accident part 1
Hidden Talents
Potions Accident part 2
Potions Accident part 3
Once again, not a oneshot
Sleepyhead...
Potions Accident part 4
Gymnastic roommate
The boy who didn't believe in love
um
The boy who didn't believe in love part 2
why hello there
Cliche cafe scene
The boy who didn't believe in love; le date
the boy next door
the boy next door pt 2
Tik tok 🥳

Not all critics are rude

3.7K 109 161
Von oikawaii_3

Draco Malfoy entered the new restaurant down the street.

He glanced around the place, seeing it half full. There was some nice and calming music in the background, and he seemed to relax when he sniffed the good food in the air.

He went and sat down, while noticing that people were  starting to notice him.

Draco Malfoy was a food critic. It wasn't really what he was expecting to do when he was older, but he realised that if he took eating food seriously, then he could make good money out of it.

He was pretty famous around London. And he also had a habit of coming to a new restaurant unexpectedly, or without notice.

After observing the place a bit and writing down details, a handsome waiter with black, messy hair came.

"Hello, welcome to La Fuente. Before I hand you the menu,do you have any preferences or allergies?" He asked politely.

Malfoy lifted his head up, and noticed how the boy's cheeks coloured in seeing who he was talking to.

While Malfoy was smirking internally, he smiled at the brunette.

"No, I don't. Say, may I know your name?" He asked politely.

The boy's cheeks went even redder, but nonetheless, he smiled brightly. "I'm Harry Potter. H-here's your menu."

Malfoy smiled gently, and took the menu out of Potter's hands. Their hands made contact, and Malfoy felt electricity from his hand up his arm.

"What do you recommend?" Asked Malfoy, looking through the menu.

"W-well, I... I really like the Vegan burger." Potter said, smiling gently.

Malfoy's head snapped up, and he smiled at the boy who's hands were shaking slightly.

"I'll have that then." Malfoy said, putting the menu down.

"What would you like to drink?" Asked Potter, taking the menu off the table and under his armpit, and then quickly scribbled down on a small notepad.

"I'll just have some water, please."

"Ok, we'll be ready in a few minutes then." Potter said, looking up again, blushing and smiling, and then left to go to some doors that probably lead to the kitchens.

Malfoy smiled at how polite and sweet his behavior was, unlike many of the waiters he had met and seen at other restaurants.

He wrote in his notebook how nice his waiter was. For now.

About twenty seconds after he wrote down, a girl with ginger hair and freckles came.

"Here's your water, sir." She said, smiling at him warmly.

"Thank you." Malfoy said, bowing his head slightly.

She quickly left, and he noticed how informal yet tidy the staff were.

Almost everyone was wearing different clothes, but they all wore an apron around them.

The people who had long hair had their hair tied up, either in a ponytail or a braid, whilst those who had shirt hair, like Potter, had their hair in pins.

He found this a very creative idea for the ones who had short hair yet it still managed to get in their faces; he wrote it down as a note, so he could remember to suggest it.

"S-sorry, but are you Draco Malfoy?" Asked a small boy with blue hair.

Malfoy looked down, and smiled at him warmly, nodding.

"Why yes, I am. And you are?"

"I'm Teddy Potter! My daddy talks about you all the time! He says you're pretty handsome, and he wished he had-"

"Teddy!" Said a stern yet gentle voice.

Teddy suddenly stopped talking, and turned around to see his father, as red as a beat, and a frown on his face.

"What did I say about you talking to customers? Hmm? Only if they have smaller kids with them!"

"I know, I know, I know. But look! It's Draco Malfoy! Didn't you always want to me-"

Teddy was cut off when Potter scooped him up by his waist and putting him over his shoulder.

"Sorry about that, sir. He usually doesn't do this." Potter said, scratching the back of his neck with the hand he wasn't using to hold Teddy.

Malfoy laughed. "It's ok, he's a dear."

Potter blushed once again, before muttering a quick 'thank you' and going through the same doors of before.

*****

Malfoy had to admit, this place was probably the best he had ever been to; the staff were extremely kind, the food was fantastic, and the prices weren't out if this world. Which was good.

They also had a very sweet boy, who would always run around to comfort a crying baby who wouldn't stop making noise, or would play with a little girl who was bored.

He sometimes even conversed with customers, until his very cute and handsome father would shoo him away and apologise to the customer.

He had to admit, the boy who had been his waiter, and the father of Teddy, was very hot, and kind.

He always had a smile on his face, and managed to make almost everyone laugh.

From what he saw, Potter had a good relationship with the staff and his son, which only left him with a question; where's his mother?

He didn't want to intrude on their personal life, but he was simply curious.

So before he left, he gave the waiter his phone number, leaving the boy completely flustered.

****

It had been a week since Malfoy had published his reaction the La Fuente.

It seemed to have spread a good message, because when he came back just to see the waiter, it was pretty much packed.

"Draco!" Shouted a very sweet voice.

He looked around, and saw Teddy, smiling at him by the door.

"Hey little one. Do you know where your daddy is?" Malfoy asked. (Don't you dare dirty think)

"Yeah, he's in the kitchen. Wait, I'll go get him!" He said, smiling brightly.

He ran to the what seemed to be the kitchen, and a few minutes later, what Malfoy hope his soon-to-be boyfriend came out.

He was no longer wearing an apron, and was now wearing sweatpants and a large hoodie.

He smiled and blushed at the same time when he noticed Malfoy standing at the door.

"H-hey. I didn't expect you to be here so soon." He said, looking down at where Teddy was clinging on to his keg and giggling.

"Oh, sorry. Did you want to go home first?" Malfoy asked, suddenly wishing he had come later.

"N-no! It's ok, I just have to take Teddy to a friend's house first."

"Oh, ok."

(Time skip cause why not)

(Btw, Draco got Harry's #, and he asked if he wanted to go get dinner, or do something with him. Harry obviously obliged. Sorry if I didn't clear it up before. And, and. Harry, being the oblivious boy that he is, doesn't know it's a date.)

"Ok, where are you taking me then?" Potter asked, turning to look at the taller blonde next to him.

"Going somewhere fun. I think you'll like it. According to your friends, you've always wanted to come, but never could."

"Huh. When did you have time to talk to my friends?"

"I have my ways." Malfoy finalized the conversation, smirking slightly.

Potter nodded suspiciously, and continued walking with him in silence.

Then, after a few moments, there were sounds of happy screams and squeals, laughter, and wheels on metal tracks.

There were smells, of corn dogs, hamburgers, hot dogs, candyfloss, and even pizza.

Suddenly, Potter's eyes lighted up at the sight. Malfoy turned his head to his right to see the boy smiling as brightly as his son, his eyes practically shining.

"W-we're going to the funfair?!" Potter asked jumping on the balls of his feet. (Oh god help my god damm dirty mind)

Malfoy laughed at seeing the man's reaction.

"Soooo, watcha wanna do first?"

"Well, I've always wanted to-" and from then on, Potter rambled on and on what he wanted to do.

Usually, Malfoy would feel and be annoyed by this, but this time, he was smiling throughout the whole time, and nodding gently every now and then.

"So, wanna go on that rollercoaster?"

****

(Sorry, I'mma have to do another time skip cause I've never been to an actual funfair, so I don't really know what happens there, so. I just used typical cliche stuff that I see in high school movies, so.)

"Did you have a good time?"

Malfoy had taken Potter back to his home. Teddy was already waiting for them, and so was Potter's friend.

While they were both inside, they were watching the soon-to-be couple interact, sharing smiles, winks, blushes and giggles.

Malfoy gently caressed Potter's cheek with his index finger, and slowly leaned in.

Meanwhile, Hermione Granger and Teddy Potter were both fangirling and squealing out of delight at what they were seeing. They were trying not to be heard, but that seemed to be hard.

But for the two men outside, they didn't hear a thing;they were in their own world, swirling with different emotions neither had felt in a while.

And, then suddenly, a burst of courage shot through Potter's veins and blood, and he suddenly grabbed Malfoy's neck with his hand and closed the gap between them.

Malfoy took Potter as the shy, kind and sweet type. He wasn't expecting this sudden bravery that came out of nowhere.

While he was shocked at first, he slowly melted into the kiss, and kissed back.

Hermione and Teddy were crying.

Not only because of this interaction, but also because Potter deserved to be happy.

Many people take advantage of kind, and sweet people. Unfortunately, Potter one of them.

Many girls and boys broke his heart throughout middle school and high school, and everything got worse when his ex-girlfriend had a one-year old, committed suicide, and gave the baby over to Potter instead of her respective boyfriend.

That's where Harry's life turned upside down. In a bad way, but also a good way.

Teddy had given him light, hope, a reason to live.

Hermione was so proud at that moment when she saw that Potter kissed Malfoy first, and not the other way round, how it usually was.

Malfoy must be an exception, then.

Teddy hugged Hermione, who was like an older sister to her.

"Is daddy gonna be happy now?" Teddy asked with puppy eyes, as if it were Hermione's choice.

"I hope so. I really do."

-------

Soooo?? What did ya think??

Good?

Anyways, how are you all? Sorry for not updating, but siriusly (pun intended), teacher really keep you busy.

How's everyone's quarantine going? Good? Bad?

Welp, I hope you enjoyed this.

I really like this au btw.

Do you guys maybe want another chapter with this au? Like what happened after the date?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

388 3 8
here are some (mostly) Harry Potter one shots :)
150K 3.9K 51
This is just a collection of Drarry oneshots for me to practice my writing! I am not a writer and if you feel the need to criticize my writing please...
624 24 8
Collection of drarry (draco×harry) oneshots!💓 lots of fluff maybe smut/lime(forgive me father for I have sinned) a sprinkle of angst as well🤌 enjoy...
79K 2.6K 104
drarry oneshots for your soul ♡ ; 29.01.2021 - 20.07.2023 (+ maybe an update once in a blue moon ; don't forget to vote & comment :)