Choni Family

By Ana_Chonireader

Cheryl gave birth to the Twins and Maddie and Toni to Thomas and Rose Toni is mama and Cheryl mommy Toni and... More

Rose gets sick
Mother's day
Cheryl Trial *smut*
Cheryl annoyed by a case
Beatrice invites Nora
Smut
Toni exhibition (smut)
Juniper and Dagwood at home
Fights between Beatrice And Maddie
Toni doesn't have a good day
Summer
Rose and her pacifier
Driving lessons
The Kids
Rose's birthday
Beach day
Game in Family
Disneyland
Date night and Babysitting
Summer fair
Class of photography
Anniversary
Beatrice
Motorcycles
Throwback
Maddie and Toni
Jason
Cheryl and Rose
Halloween
Cooking day
Reform of the law firm
Rose is afraid of storms
Date (smut)
Moments
Company dinner
Dinner at Nora's house
Christmas
New year's eve
Throwback; Toni's pregnant
Beatrice and Nora
Cheryl and Toni
Camping
Valentine's day
Cheryl's Office
Sisters
Toni goes on a trip
Toni's accident
Accident part II
Cheryl and Toni
Thomas first competition
Maddie
Cheryl
Roadtrip
Roadtrip part II
Archery day
Toni and work
Class of photography
Beatrice's Friends
Toni takes photos of Cheryl (Smut)
Summer night
Beach day
Burns
Summer moments
Family game
Last summer day
First day off class
Thomas has an accident
Toni gets sick
Cheryl and Toni in society (smut)
Honeymoon return (smut)
Any day
Rose discover something
Maddie gets in trouble
Halloween
Crispis
Moments part II
Beatrice and Nora II
Return of Cheryl and Toni
Nights
Choni
Toni has a nightmare
Christmas
Last night of the year
Cheryl's arrivals home
Thomas and Rose
Toni and Rose
Cheryl birthday
A lot of work
Valentine's Day
Cheryl and Toni romantic
Snowfall
A cold
Cheryl has a nightmare
Videos and memories
The Topaz at the law firm
Resort
Cheryl works away from home
Moments
Cheryl and Toni
The end

Daily Routine

9.4K 83 6
By Ana_Chonireader

Cheryl gets up at 5 am turns off the alarm clock and carefully takes her wife's hands away, turns to look at her, she is very beautiful, she is surprised by how beautiful she is and how lucky she is to have her even after so many time, it seems unreal . Delicately kisses her on the lips, Toni does not flinch. Still amazed  at how deep she can sleep, Cheryl smiles to herself. She gets up and begins her routine; exercise, shower, makeup, breakfast and go to her office.

Toni gets up at 6.30 am and stretches and feels the cold on her wife's side, she doesn't like waking up without Cheryl.

She gets up, dresses quickly, says good morning to Jason and Beatrice, they are the most early risers, while Maddie has to be woken up even though she is 12 years old and she sets the alarm clock, Toni has to be on the alert.

After saying good morning, she goes down to make breakfast and feed Crispis is their Dalmatian dog (the name was given by Maddie when she was little), the only dog in the neighborhood with a very expensive red collar that goes with the leash, that was the only condition that Cheryl put before giving it to the girls, that and that she would not be in charge of taking him out for a walk.

Toni turns the radio on at a low volume. She always likes to cook with background music. When she's done, she goes upstairs to wake Thomas up.

-Come on Tommy. Time to get up.- Tommy stretches and stands up with his eyes closed. Now it is Rose's turn, she loves to sleep and gets up just like Tommy, they leave the room.

-Guys, breakfast is ready.- she says warning the older ones that they finish what they are doing, they go down the stairs. Toni takes Rose in her arms she doesn't want her to fall down the stairs again.

When they have finished breakfast, dress up rose, listen to Maddie and Beatrice argue in the bathroom as if they had two others, they always do the same thing, they are very different and reminds her a lot of her and Cheryl, Beatrice is just like Cheryl and Maddie she is very similar to Toni even though she did not give birth to her.

When they have finished breakfast they take their backpacks and leave the house at 7.35 just to get to school on time.

They leave Rose first, then Tommy, and finally the twins and Maddie.

Today Toni has a meeting in the newsroom, she is the head of a department in a prestigious photography magazine, although she works from home, but she has to go to the office from time to time. She likes her work and allows her to combine it with what she is really passionate about photographic reporting, she makes one trip a year and from that trip she makes an exhibition and sells it. Her photos began to be famous since she left the university and now they are much more prestigious and acclaimed by the sector. In a few months she will present her trip to Thailand.

Cheryl has created her own law firm. She started it when she finished university, she was representing few clients while working in another law firm until she had more clients and managed to create it.
Now it has a prestigious law firm, with a team of six lawyers and a computer scientist, it has a winning statistic of 95%.

Cheryl loves her job, it requires a lot of dedication and effort but thanks to Toni having a more flexible schedule, she can dedicate herself to it.

Cheryl has been a busy day with a meeting with her team, paperwork for the next trial, talking on the phone, asking Bonny (her secretary and also a lawyer, they know each other from the university) for some papers from the prosecution, she almost does not notice the time until someone knocks on your door.

"Go ahead," she says, looking up from her papers and smiling at her wife.

Toni pokes her head out the door and smiles, raises her hand where she has a restaurant bag that Cheryl likes the most.

"You have time to eat with your wife," she says, waving the bag and entering the office.

-I always have time for you.- she says getting up, putting her arms around her wife and giving her a tender kiss on the lips. Toni smiles at the kiss and pulls away slightly.

-How was your day? .- She asks with that smile and that voice that Cheryl likes so much.

"With a lot of work, at one I have a meeting with a new client and then a meeting with the girls to continue preparing the trial of Friday," she said as they prepared the table for lunch.

-How are you doing, the trial? Are the prosecutors bothering you again?.- Toni asked taking her wife's salad and her.

-Mhmm. They don't know how to do anything else. They want us to lose the trial, as if they had a chance.- she said taking a bite of salad to her mouth and moaning Toni knows what she likes and what she always needs.

"No one can with my wife," said Toni, leaning a little and kissing her on the lips.

-And how about you, my love? How was the meeting?.- Cheryl said taking another piece of salad to her mouth

-Very well, we have some incredible reports. I would like to take care of one but with the exhibition it will be impossible.

"Sorry, honey," said Cheryl, putting her hand on top of Toni, and she squeezed Cheryl's.

They kept eating and talking until it got a little late.

-Will you have time to pick up Maddie and Rose?.- Toni asked waiting for the elevator

-Yes, my love. Don't worry. - She said taking her wife's cheeks and giving her another kiss. No matter how many years have passed they are still as affectionate and cuddly as the first day.

...

Tuesday and Thursday is sports day: Jason has soccer, Beatrice cheerleader routine and Thomas has a swimming pool at the same school. While Maddie goes to acting classes at a school next to Cheryl's work, Rose also goes to ballet classes.

Toni picks up Rose and Maddie, takes them to the acting and dance school. And then she goes back to school, picks up the twins and Thomas and they go home. Cheryl picks up Maddie and Rose at 4 and they go home.

-Rose leaves your backpack in the laundry room, now i give you a bath.- said Cheryl entering her big house.
Thomas was in his pajamas doing homework on the counter while Toni started preparing dinner.

-Hi dear. How about school .- she ask Thomas

-All right. I have to do a work in French- he said hugging her mommy.

-And what do you have to do about it? .- Cheryl said surrounding the kitchen island and standing next to her wife.

Thomas excitedly told her about the work, but her sister Rose cut him off because it was her bath time, it was the smallest but it had character. Cheryl thinks she is a mini Toni and she loves it. She loves her family.

After dinner and each one talking about what they had done throughout the day, it was time to put the little ones to bed, soon the older ones left, followed by the mothers.

"Finally!" Exclaimed Toni, throwing herself on the bed. Cheryl watched her through the mirror as she finished her routine.
When she was done they snuggled into bed. Toni moved her nose over Cheryl's, ending up kissing her.

"I love you," she said looking into her wife's eyes, those eyes that make her fall in love more and more every day.

"I love you," said Cheryl, snuggling closer and hugging Toni.

-Mamas.- Beatrice said entering her mothers room.

- It´s everything alright, darling.- Cheryl asked a little worried

-Yes... I was wondering if Nora could stay at home for the weekend.- Beatrice said shyly, taking her pajamas in her fists.

Toni smiled a little to herself, she was just like Cheryl, when she wants to bring out her character she takes out and when she is not she is very sweet and affectionate.

"As long as her parents have given her permission, she can come," said Toni smiling.

-Yes, she asked her mother and said she could come.- Beatrice said quickly with a smile on her face.

-Okay, princess. Anything else? .- Toni said

"No, thanks," she said, smiling, she climbed onto her mother's bed and kissed each one on the cheek. Cheryl and Toni smiled. She said good night and went to her room.

Cheryl lay down as she was before with her head resting on Toni's shoulder. Beatrice had never told them about any girl, but since she was little, she used to hang out with girls and always looked at them in a special way.

-TT, You think ... that this Nora is something more than a friend.- Cheryl said looking at her wife

-I think she's her friend but she wants her to be something else and I think Nora too.- Toni said looking at Cheryl,

-How do you know? .- asked Cheryl

-Because I have seen how Nora looks at her.- Toni said

-How do she looks at her? .- Cheryl said now worried.
Toni knows her wife very well, it was not very good for her children to have boyfriends or even to talk about it, it makes her a little tense even though they had not been introduced to anyone yet.

-They look just as we looked at each other before we started, they are even more demure. Babe, it's okay. She is getting older and wants to try things.- Toni said.

Cheryl immediately sat down and looked with a puzzled face at Toni

"What kind of things? She's only sixteen!" Said Cheryl, panicking. Toni giggled

-Okay, I have expressed myself wrong. What I mean is that it is her time to make mistakes, to fall in love, to break her heart.- Cheryl made a face of horror.- But we will be there to support her.- Cheryl softened her face.- Besides we were much worse, babe.- Cheryl started to laugh, her fear took a little away, she knew that Toni was right, of course she does not like that nobody hurts her girl but she is no longer a girl and they will always be there for everyone of their children. Also now she would be much more attentive to Nora.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 978 21
Cheryl Blossom is a single parent to her daughter Sasha. Cheryl has raised Sasha by herself since the girl was four days old. Sasha's mother died in...
746 49 12
Cheryl was forced to married Reggie Mantle a rich guy her parents knows Cheryl is a lesbian and don't want her dating women . Reggie is a abusive he...
155K 2.1K 24
A series of snippets of a "behind the scenes" look of Cheryl and Toni's relationship. All headcanons, of course. Each chapter holds a different theme...
91.7K 1.8K 19
Cheryl & Toni