Beyblade Kai Hiwatari - I'm t...

By ladypeach7

Kai is now 20 years old. His grandfather died and left a legacy, only if he married until he turns 21. Tysons... More

Want someone different!
Party!!!
Kai meets Alesia
The sleepover
End of a friendship?
Fight with a surprise
The story of the queen
Father and son conflikt
Door intercom discussion
Little Master has grown up
He got a girl!
The contract
A billionaire can have everything
Don't mess with the queen
Wedding night
Waited 7000 years
Not a blood relative
I will never forgive you
Into the unknown
At the breakfast
I will give you love
Does she know it?
She knows
But of course, you just friends!
Just a joke!
Your wife is dead!
Kai, Tyson and Google
You're not weak
Wrong script
Alesia knows
We need a plan
A cup of coffee
New prey
Still no result - A friend from the past
Black is back / Ready for battle
Before the battle
Everyone has secrets
The battle
The last battle

Tyson and Hilary

647 21 3
By ladypeach7

At the river...

The sun is still rising and the nature presents the beauty of the aurora. On the avenue of the river is silence. As suddenly...

Hilary: Tyson, not so fast. I'm tired. Please, stop.

The young dragon boy is running with his dream girl, by holding her hand and pulling her with him.

Hilary: *is very tired and tries to get free but Tyson holds her to tight* Tyson, please.

Finally, he stops and let's go off her. He stands with the back to her, by looking on the ground. His navy blue bangs covers his face.

Tyson: *uses Kai's oral spray and thinks inside* Hn... How should I do it? Maybe with: "Hilary, I fell in love with you when you hit me in the face for the first time." *grinds his teeth uncertainly* No, that's not good start. She'll get angry and beat me up.

Hilary: *breaths heavily* Tyson? Why are we here?

Tyson: *still in his world and don't listen to her* Or maybe: "Hilary, I put my eyes on you when I first saw you in a bikini." *sighs nervous* No, she will think that I'm a pervert and will kill me.

Hilary: TYSON? *gets angry and hit him in the shoulder* Are you listening to me?

Tyson: *snaps himself out off his trance and growls* Yeah, I hear you, Miss Sunshine. I brought you here to confess your feelings to me.

Hilary: *stunned* Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Tyson: *crosses his arms, closes proud his eyes and acts selfish* I know, that you have a thing on me, Hilary.

Hilary: *looks at him with an open mouth as if he slapped her* Excuse me, what?

Tyson: Oh, come on, Hil! *smirks at her* You always following me. You're always helping me, when I'm depressed. You're cooking me always the best food. With other words: You like me. And not just like me. You like like like me.

Hilary: *growls* Now listen, Mr. World Champion. *pushes with the index finger on his chest* I'm following you, because you always get in trouble. When you lose a fight, I'm helping you to cheer you up, to save the others from your shouting. And I'm cooking the food for everyone. It's just that you're always the first to get the best parts.

Tyson: *yells at her* Do you want to tell me something that I'm a problematic, insane, and a guzzling guy?

Hilary: *crosses her arms and smirks slyly* That's right.

Tyson: *snorts and points with the finger at her* Now, you are talking like Kai.

Hilary: *laughs* See, now even 2 smart people tell you that.

Tyson: *growls yells* So, you think that you are perfect?

Hilary: *lifts the shoulders* Yes.

Tyson: *smirks darkly* Oh, ok. Do you remember what happened 2 years ago in Egypt, Queen Cleopatra?

Hilary: *thinks* Of course I remember. We had a day off to train, but Mr. Dickenson invited us to visit the pyramid. All 6 teams took part. Our team was the first, which enter the pyramid. I was exhausted from the heat and lay down on a bed. And fell asleep.

Tyson: *yells* That was not a bed. That was a pharaoh's tomb. The other teams enter the pyramid. The excursion was great, but suddenly ... Princess Hilary wakes up, she stretches, the bones crack so nicely. All 5 teams look at her with a horror face. But Princess Hilary turns her head to them, smiles and waves her hand: "Hello, people". Do you know what panic has broken out? All 5 teams ran away. Even the Blitzkrieg Boys. Even Kai. The guy, who is afraid of nothing.

Hilary: *rolls the eyes* Kai didn't run away.

Tyson: *puts his hands on his hips* Oh yeah. Sorry princess. Kai didn't run away. He turned around and walked away.

Hilary: *yells* Hey, you are also not perfect, Mr. Granger.

Tyson: What now?

Hilary: *growls* Do you remember what you did in France last year?

Tyson: *confused* What?

Hilary: We, the Bladebreakers, were on vacation. Why did you eat frogs there?

Tyson: *sighs and shakes the head* Hilary, Hilary, Hilary. Please, understand. First I was hungry. And this is French cuisine. Frogs are eaten in France.

Hilary: *yells* They are eaten in a restaurant and not caught raw from a pond.

Tyson rolls the eyes and turns away from her.

Hilary: *smirks* I want to tell you something. When you caught the frogs and ate them raw, Kai recorded you on his camera. He showed the video to his classmates to scare them of what happens if they don't learn.

Tyson: *turns back to her shocked* He did what? *growls* That's why they all were laughing at me, when I wanted to visit him. That coyote.

Hilary: *smiles slyly* That's not all. Do you remember what happened on our cruise this year?

Tyson: *thinks* Huh... No.

Hilary: A German tourist caught a cold. Why did you start to smear his leg with mustard?

Tyson: *lifts the shoulders* Well, my grandpa had told me that only mustard helps against a cold. I just wanted to help him.

Hilary: *snorts* Help him? *yells* The tourist thought you wanted to bite his leg off. The mustard was for a better taste. He was so afraid of you, that he didn't leave the room until the end of the cruise.

Tyson: *lift the head proudly* But he has become thanks to my help healthy.

Hilary: *smirks* Oh, and there's something else as well. *giggles* It's Kai.

Tyson: *looks angry and stunned at her* Don't tell me he recorded me again.

Hilary: *laughs* He did. He had recorded you on his camera again, as you smeared mustard on the tourist's leg. He has shown the video to the kindergarten children. The children were so dramatized that they started to learn.

Tyson: *yells* This guy is really a psycho.

Hilary: *growls* You're not better.

Tyson: *comes closer to her and pushes her softly, but in a playful way* What do you think who you are?

Hilary: *pushes him back* Who do you think you are?

Tyson: *leans closer to her and smirks* I will show you who I am.

Hilary: *also leans closer* I'm not scared of you.

Tyson: *pushes his forehead against hers and whispers seductively* Are you sure? I can be very dangerous. When the wild animal awakens in me.

Hilary: *snorts and whispers hot* I'm not afraid of a hamster.

Tyson: *smirks* Such a naughty girl. *leans closer to her lips and puts his hand on her waist*

Hilary: *blushes, wraps her hands around his neck and looks into his brown eyes* Oh, really? I was always trying to be a good girl. *giggles*

Tyson: Don't worry, I'll reeducate you into a good girl. *pulls her closer and kisses her with full passion*

Hilary kisses him back and moans lustily as his hand slides up and down her thigh. The dragon boy breaks the kiss and starts to give quick kisses on her neck. Also gives her small hickey. Hilary is only now reminding herself that she is wearing a short skirt. She gets soft knees when Tyson's hand touches her private area and gently caresses it. She can't take it anymore.

Hilary: *moans and kisses the World Champion* Tyson, I want you. *gives him a seductive look*

Tyson: *puts his index finger on her lips and whispers hot* Ssh... First I want to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend?

Hilary: *smiles lovely* Yes. I waited so long. I thought, that you would never ask me. *grabs him by the jacket collar and pulls him closer* And right now I want you. *kisses him*

The dragon boy closes the eyes, kisses her back, lifts her up, and lets her wraps her arms and legs around him.

Tyson: *he looks around, to be sure that none is around, by still kissing her* You can have me, babe. *notices that she gets nervous and stops* Are you scared? We won't do it if you don't want to.

Hilary: *blushes more, smiles nervous and plays with his collar* No, no, no it's ok. It's just that it is my first time.

Tyson: *sighs and smiles softly* Hilary, look at me. *waits until she looks at him* For me it would be the happiest day ever. Because I will be the first guy, who will touch you, kiss you and feel you. I will not force you, if you don't want to do it.

Hilary: *melts by his words, hugs him and puts her chin on his shoulder* Awww, Tyson. *kisses him and lets him carry her into the forest*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 1 11
Three years ago, a boy named Max was infected with a genetically engineered strain of the vampire virus. Now 20 years old, he sets off on a journey w...
8.1K 167 11
A new story and a new twist....
50.8K 887 15
Lui's mom and Shu's dad have been dating for two years now ,lui and shu never told anyone cause they thought that their relationship wasn't serious b...
2.6K 84 15
What if the person whom he thought that he would never meet again becomes the most important person of his life? What if she fell for the person she...