My Cold Hearted Husband

By Alolika0201

[Completed] 'My heart beats for the man who loves someone else..' Y/n married Jeon Jungkook for her father's... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author Speaking
EPILOGUE.

Chapter 13

6.6K 208 35
By Alolika0201

Next morning.

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up early since I am an early morning person. I slowly opened my eyes.
Sunrays are peeking from in-between the curtains. After adjusting my eyes to the light in the room , I realised I'm in Jungkook's room.
Then I felt something heavy on my waist and I looked down. To my surprise there's a pair of hands.......muscular well-built hands, one on my waist and another one below my head.

"Jungkook??"- I realised.

With my quick reflex, I tried to slide his hand off my waist but to my surprise ,he tightened his grip on my waist.
I slowly turned around ,still in his embrace, and look at him. My breathing hitched seeing him half naked next to me.

"Sleep some more y/n.." - he insisted with his half asleep , morning husky voice.

"Jungkook.... how did I end up here?? Last thing I remember is ,I was in the corridor headed for downstairs..."- I asked.

"You fainted, doctor came and checked you. I changed your clothes and gave you painkillers at dawn.....
Shhh~ now let me sleep, honey" - he requested.

My stupid heart....... started galloping miles per second, owing to fact that, he was the one who changed my clothes last night.
And then the second fact that he called me honey was not helping either.
That's unbelievable and was completely blowing my mind off.....

AUTHOR'S POV:

While thinking, y/n didn't even notice when see became drowsy and fell asleep again.

Timeskip

At around 8:30 am , Jungkook woke up. He checked his surroundings only to find y/n cuddle up in him. Her soft tiny little hands were clutched around the upper hem of his boxers while her head was resting on his chest.
"She's really adorable. " - Jungkook commented under his breath.

But the very next moment he cursed himself for passing such comments while he has violet in his heart.

He carefully lifted her head and placed it on the pillow, being careful enough, not to wake her up.
He got off the bed and went in his bathroom to wash up.
After spending a sumptuous time in the bathroom , he came out half nake... only a towel wrapped around his waist.

He noticed y/n still sleeping. So he quietly went towards his wardrobe. Today's Sunday..... a holiday. So he chose a casual outfit

After getting dressed, Jungkook looked at y/n' sleeping face for the last time before walking out of the room.

He came downstairs and went in the kitchen.
"Mrs. Choi" - he called out to attract her attention as she was working with he back facing Jungkook.

She quickly turned around and greeted him.
"Good morning ,young master. How may I help you?"

"I want to talk to you in the living room."- he announced.

The old lady agreed and followed him to the living room.
Jungkook informed her everything that happened last night.....and also what the doctor has said. The maid registered every single bit of information in her mind and then assured Jungkook that she will take complete care of y/n.....

"I have to meet with someone so I'm going out and will return late ..... Take care of y/n , don't let her work or even walk around often..... Just let her stay in my room." - he ordered. Both Jungkook and Mrs Choi wondered in their minds why this sudden change of behaviour.

"You may leave now.."- Jungkook said.
The maid left immediately.

'why am I worried for her?? What is this strange feeling........... It's warm and calming~~ but I never had them for Violet...."- Jungkook questioned himself in his mind.

He stayed in the living room for few more  minutes while interrogating his own feelings and behaviours..... Soon after , he left for his special appointment .

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Half-an-hour later,  y/n woke up with sunrays hitting against her face.
After adjusting her eyes in the brightly lit up room, she scanned beside her on the bed. Without getting a sight of Jungkook , she sat up on the bed thinking,
' where is Jungkook???'

Just then the head maid entered with a glass of lukewarm water.
"Good morning y/n......"- she greeted.

"Good morning Ajhumma.. have you seen Jungkook??" - y/n asked .

Ajhumma chuckled.
" Young master has gone outside to meet someone. But before going ,he has narrated me last night's incident and has strictly ordered me to take care of you and not to let you leave his room~~
So drink this water and then go take a bath. I will bring your breakfast here." - Ajhumma commanded.
She placed the glass on the bed side table and then left the room.

Y/N'S POV:

I looked down at myself only to discover myself wrapped in Jungkook's extra large brown hoodie.

I snuggled in his shirt, which even after being washed smells like him....

This morning our relationship seemed so perfect...... Like we are real couple in love. Being carried by him to his bed, changing my clothes, taking care of me, cuddling together. It seemed so true.

Can our relationship stay this way?? Will he ever forget his hate and love me like this???
....
I sighed and went towards my room to have a bath. It's not possible for me to wash up in his washroom without my clothes and toiletries.

After my bath, I choose a loose, comfy cloth.

Then returned back to his room because Ajhumma told me that Jungkook has order me not to leave his room.

I went inside, sat on the bed and wrapped my self with his blanket. It smells so like Jungkook. It felt as if he is hugging me now.

I was in my stupid romantic world, when I heard a knock and there came Ajhumma with... a pile of food.

"This much for whom Ajhumma???? "

"For you..... "- she replied as if that much food doesn't even seem to be enough.

"Yeah I accept that I get odd periods craving but this much food can fill up everyone in this house. "- I complained

"But young master has ordered me to feed you well and then give you ur medicine." - she answered..... and chuckled at my pouted face.

"Okay, take back this much and I will finish the rest. Later when I will get hungry, you can bring this back.."- I suggested while separating half of the food away.

She just stared at me with a emotionless face.
"Mmmm~~ajhummaaa pleeaasseeee" - I urged while making a cute face with puppy eyes.....And she surrendered. There's nobody in this world who can tolerate or ignore my puppy face.
She went back to the kitchen with half of the food while I gobbled down the food along with a movie.

Time skip

The day passed by like fast flowing streams......with me doing almost nothing all day. In the afternoon I did some dusting in Jungkook's room, before lunch and then kept on lying on his bed because of the periodic return of the cramps.....

.....and here I am now,  sitting in a more spacious balcony , with nothing to do except looking at the well lit night sky.
This balcony is attached to a guestroom on the fifth floor. I sometimes come up here for better views.
Unlike yesterday's cloudy, moonless night sky, today there's a twilight spreading on the vast sky. Surrounded my it's millions of friends, the moon is proudly brightning the dark night sky..... making me aware of my loneliness....

My thoughts were paused all of a sudden, when I heard the click sound of twisting of the  doorknob......
I glanced through the glass door of the balcony,  solely getting the sight of my husband, accoutried in a casual attire, stepping inside the room.

He looked so tired..... but happy.

He scanned around the room......maybe searching for me.

Hence I got up and strolled in.

"Oh! What are you doing there??- he asked, with his fingers pointing towards the balcony.

He was smiling which was very unusual...... atleast for me...

"I just came up to see the stars.... the sky's pretty tonight.
Btw, jungkook where did you go??? "- i asked.

"To meet someone....."- he paused for some milliseconds, before continuing.
Did have your dinner ??"- he asked while removing his coat and then unhooking the topmost button of his check-shirt.

It's just a usual thing , people usually do just after returning home ...... But, when my eyes fell on the bare skin of his neck , something unusual happened......I was stabed by hundreds of imaginary blades.

His smooth neck was painted with purple marks...... which, only if a person is living under a rock, would not know.

It's a love mark.......a damn hickey.

I felt tears piling up but I was not ready for them to fall.
My mind went off to replay the words he had said to me in the morning.....
His bipolar behaviour today, was forcing me to  lose my control over anger.

"Jungkook... The person you met was your girlfriend right???"- I spoke, still taming the anger.
He was taken aback by my words for few milliseconds. And then his brutal,cold side came back.

" So what???? I have already told you that I'm still gonna date her ,even after our marriage...."- he stated in an angry tone.

This broke everything in me and I tiraded on him.
"You have a wife but you still go out to makeout with your girlfriend. And here I'm waiting for my husband to return to have dinner together. "-

I could see him loosing his control , his eyes growing darker.....

But still I continued..
"Why are you doing this ??
One moment you are this caring and wonderful husband, and in the next moment you are cruel.
Honestly, this bipolar behaviour is hurting more than your cold behaviours towards me.
No matter what you you do, I still try to be understanding and caring. But every single drop of my efforts just goes down the drain when I see you returning from her house." - I stopped to breathe.

My cramps her hurting badly...... But this heart pain is overcoming every single pain inside.

I started again.
"If you really love her that much, then you should have married her.... You should have informed father-in-law about your relationship...
This marriage not only did destroy my future but her's as well. And the person at fault for this destruction is you.....only y.."

Even before I could finish the last word, my speech was paused due to a sharp sting on my left cheek.
I brought up my left palm to cover the area and realised that he slapped me.
The shut out tears,  started to flowing unstoppablly.

'He just slapped me????'
The more I repeated this statement in my head the more tears jumped out.

Jungkook rolled his tongue against his inner cheeks. His eyes, curved lips and his whole posture was indicating his anger.... even the tongue roll, which is a habit of his when he gets angry.

I could couldn't stay anymore owing to the facts that I couldn't acknowledge his anger and I couldn't stand this kind of mistreatment towards me.
The questions I asked were legit...and honestly I owed those answers...

Taking quick steps I left the room and ran down floors to reach mine. Thick tears blurred my view and as a result I stumbled few times before entering my room and locking it.

Something hurts badly and I was confused which one it was, my stomach or legs or ........o-or my heart....
My mind kept on replaying the bad memories and the good ones alternatively.....as if it was comparing those . And the results of the comparison was brutal.

'its my fault I married him even after he warned me....
It was my fault to make up the wrong impression  that he cares for me .........
It was my fault that I believed we can a happy couple.....
And it's totally and completely my fault that I started caring for him.....

☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★

Don't be a silent reader.
Like and comment .

@AlolikaJeon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.4K 32
[ COMPLETED ] You have always known all of your brother's friends right from childhood. But what happens when one such friend, the so-called best fri...
44.9K 1K 40
Y/n is a girl in a mixed highschool of werewolfs and vampires. She's forced to marry her worst enemy. But something is caught up through the process...
795K 25.8K 32
Imagine your life with your cold husband ✨
17.9K 395 16
hello.... army's this is my first FF I hope you all can understand my grammar ..... if any mistakes with my grammar ... you can adjust ... and I...