Falling slowly ...

Von ju_stanother_1

Damien haas with reader. Y/n is punished to work for Smosh when she tries to stand up against her boss. This... Mehr

Beginning.
The 'defy girl'
⚠️smut alert!!!
Finding a family
Our virtual pairing
Mentoring Shourtney... together! 1
Mentoring Shourtney together 2
Start of something new...
Damien and me.
SAO: SHE STOLE MY BEST FRIEND
"We are not over." The Defy fall
Bonding over Pebbles.
Naruto nights...
Our voice-overs
Mythical: Our ray of hope.
The auction
Closures...
Medieval fanfic.
Damien's POV
Podcast
You promised!

PAAAARTYYYY!!!

621 15 7
Von ju_stanother_1

"So you are wearing casuals, right?" I asked Courtney again.
"Ok, I am saying this for the last time now. Yes. Its not a party, its just a get together. Nobody is going to cars even if you come in pajamas." she answered.
Not that this is good, but something satisfying about irritating her over the phone.
"Alright, see you there then."
"Wait, who are you coming with?" she asked.
"Damien of course."
"Ooooohhhh. Damieeeeen of couuuuuurse." she teased me.

Like a middle school girl.

"Court, when the fuck are you gonna stop teasing me about him? We are just friends." I snapped back at her.
I wish we weren't just friends, I wish so badly that we were more, but right now the last thing I want between us is awkwardness.
"Neeeeveeeer." she said and cut the call.

"Real mature." I said.

I took a nice bath.
I had just come back from inspecting the new office for editors room and some other technical stuff. And that office was kinda dusty. So I took a nice shower.
Then I just changed into some casuals and put out some food for Pebbles.
Its wonderful how fast she was growing now. But she still was a lil kitten.

I picked up my phone and saw Damien's message.
'Coming in 5.'
Recieved 2 minutes ago.

I immediately picked up my key and my phone, kissed Pebbles and left.
I hate to keep people waiting even for a second.

His car stopped infront of my building just as I got down.
"Did you calculate the time and then started to come down or is it just a lucky co incidence?" he asked once I was settled and he had started driving.

"I calculated."
He lightly chuckled and shook his head.
"Did Evans contact you?" he asked suddenly.

My eyes widened and my throat went dry at that question.
"No. Did he contact you?" I asked hurriedly.
Please be no. PLEASE be no.

"No."
I let my lungs relax.
Thank God.
"Then why that question?"
"Just checking. If he would have then we would have taken this turn, gone to his house and beat him to death before going to the party." he replied.

"Uhh, no. We would have gone the other side to the police, complained about it and then go to the party." I said back.
"We could have atleast stayed to watch him get arrested." Damien said with a fake disappointed tone.
"No, that would mean we would have to miss the party." I said in a suggestive tone.
"But honey?" he said further.
...
...
Did he...
...
Did he just?...

"I am sorry. I don't know where that came from." I heard him say.
"Oh no issues. Relax Damien." I said back.

Relax.
Relax.
Stop fidgeting with your key.
Relax.
Why aren't you breathing? BREATH.
BREATH.
It was nothing.
He just accidentally called me 'honey'.
He just called me 'HONEY'.

You know how when you first lock eyes with your crush you get giant t-rex sized butterflies in your stomach?
Yeah.
Just imagine now that he also called you honey.

What are you feeling now?
Yeah, I too have an entire space rocket flying in my stomach right now.

If this car doesn't stop in next 5 minutes I will throw up.

Luckily I didn't.
The remaining 10 minutes of the drive were mostly silent. I tried to break the tension by explaining how the new office looked, but it was obvious that he was too embarrassed.
Only in the last few minutes of the drive did he relax.
He relaxed.
But I couldn't.

I was immediately hit with a small of pizza and peri peri spice when I entered Ian's house.
"She's heere." Shayne practically jumped on me.
"Y/n. Who is more important to you- me or Courtne" he asked once he let his hug loose.
"Why? I asked pushing him away.
"Dude I am offended. You didn't hug me." Damien said.
"Not now Damien, this is more important. Y/n, me or her?" he brought back the attention to me.
"But why are you asking that?" I asked again.
"Just tell him. " Court said. She was sitting on the sofa with others and I could see from where Shayne had left his place.
"None, Ian is my favourite." I said as I sat down next to Sarah, and Damien sitting on the other side.

Ian gave his typical hehehe laugh, and Matt burst out, but Shayne was just disappointed.
"Y/n, why don't you just tell her that I am your favourite? Don't worry, she won't do anything." he said.
"But why would I say that when Ian is my favourite."

Courtney was laughing too. Only Shayne was getting sore.
"Ok then, I hate you too." he said.
Like a grumpy old grandpa.

The series of jokes and laughter went on for some time and meanwhile we all stuffed ourselves with loads of food.
I know that nobody's taste in music is bad, everybody has a different taste. But sitting there and listening to Olivia's playlist was a pure torture.

"How was the shooting you guys?" I asked.
The main cast members shoot the new parent company announcement video today while I was inspecting the office. It must have been so good to shoot again.
"It was amazing. I mean, I would hardly call it a shoot, no script or nothing, but it still was amazing to have things back on." Keith said.
"Yeah, all good until Shayne pulled another stunt." Courtney said while air quoting stunt.

"Why, what did he do now?" I asked.
"Nothing." Shayne was the first to say, followed by Noah
"He went shirtless again."

"Really, again?" Sarah asked.
She too wasn't there today.
"Yeah, and he also wrote 'i helped' on his chest." Damien added.

I first didn't understand it, and then when they told me the scenario, I said
"You know what, Courtney is my favourite."
Luckily even Shayne took this as a joke.

Amidst all of this I still had a goal- I had to talk to Ian. He had been acting normally since the meeting, but the image of him talking to those people still bothered me.
I got my chance when everybody was busy cheering Kevin during the karaoke, and it was just me and Ian in the kitchen.

"Hey, um Ian."
"Yup?" he asked as he turned towards me.
"I, uhh, just wanted to ask you something." I said.
These kind of talks are better when straight forward. Running around in circles will only fuel up the confusion.
"I think I know what you want to talk about." he said.

There is no way that is possible, he didn't see me.
"Whaaat?" I asked in a low voice.
"About me talking to those people during break today." he said as he finished putting ketchup in the small dish.

How...
How did he know?

"You saw me looking?" I asked.
"Yeah, I have good peripherals." he said with a sly smile.
"So what were they saying, you looked tensed." I said.
"They wanted Anthony back." he said.

What?

I think my expression at this was spot on because he smiled. Or did he laugh? I don't remember. He did one of those.
"Anthony?" I asked out loud.
"Shhhh. Tune it down." he said whispering.
We looked around and waited some seconds to see if anyone comes, but I guess my voice isn't loud enough to break Kevin's immature opera.
"Why do they want that?" I asked.
"They think it would pump up the veiws." He said.

Well, they aren't wrong.

"But would he come back?" I asked.
I would not lie. I suddenly had a slightly new expectation. I was curious. How would it be if he comes back?
"Eh, he denied it." Ian said, immediately breaking my young hopes.

"As a matter of fact, I and Anthony had a good laugh about it later." he added.
"Alriiiiight. But, why were you tensed?" I asked. That part still remains unexplained.

"Oh, that was just a show i had to put infront of them to show that I was disappointed by his answer." He said while trying to balance two plates in one hand.
I took one plate from him, so that he doesn't drop the fries.
"Ok." I said as we both walked out of his kitchen.

Back in the living room, we joined the rest of the people.

After enjoying all that we could, or rather all that poor Keith could it was time to work out the further plans.

"Alright, so main channel done, Smoshcast in the oven and gaming channel you people will work out." Ian said after some planning.
We all agreed in unison.
"Next - Smosh 2nd." Matt said.

"I have the perfect idea." Courtney said.
"What?"
"Try not to laugh." She replied.
"They have shot up the veiws tremendously, and people love them." she added.

We all thought about it.
"But they don't speak out a new beginning." Damien said.

He is right. Smosh pit is all about the real us, and we are not trying to hlod back our stupidity now.
"What about a game, or challenge?" Sarah asked.
"The same, it doesn't say 'new start'." I said.

"Fanfic induction." Shayne said out loud, almost shouting.
There was a dramatic silence for a second and then suddenly everybody got excited about it.

"Yeah, we haven't inducted y/n yet." Ian said.
Wait, how am I getting dragged into this?
"Why me, do it for Kimmy." I tried to throw the ball away.
"We'll do it for Kimmy in the right time, its important to induct you right now." Noah said.

I like fanfic induction, but only as a spectator. I know that I have some fanfics about me going around, some even shippings, but I never actually took a look at them.
I am kinda low key scared of what I will find out.

"That would be a superb idea. I can finally get to work on some scripts." Courtney said.

So, Courtney knows a lot about Smosh fanfics, that is practically the only literature she reads. Anytime we need a fanfic script, Courtney comes to rescue.
She would know who I am mostly shipped with.

After some resistance and giving some valid points against me doing a fanfic video, I had to give in.

So in the end it was decided that the first video that we will shoot will be my induction ceremony.
Oh God!!!

It was about 12, when I and Damien decided to take a leave. Seeing us Courtney and Shayne too decided that it is time they head back.
Great, may be now I can talk to Court.

I got my chance when the boys were talking to each other about 'So random' reunion.

"Hey Courtney." I tapped her shoulder.
"Hmm?" She turned.
"You are writing the induction script, right?"
"Of course." She said.
"Yeah, so you know right that I don't know anything about, whatever the, community thinks about me." I said, and I tried to exaggerate my confused expression.
"Yeaaaaaah." she replied, still not sure where I was going.
"Ok, I'll be straight forward. What are you planning to do?" I asked, giving up on the indirect talks.
"Romantic fanfic." She said with a sly smile.
I waited for two seconds so that she would reveal that its a joke, but her expression said otherwise.
Fuck, she is serious.

"Why?"
"Because everybody should know how uncomfortable it makes you." she replied.
"Honey, it makes everybody uncomfortable." I tried to justify.
"There is uncomfortable, and then there is paranoid." She replied.

We stood their for some time discussing about it. I finally had to give up.

So romantic fanfic induction it is.
"Who are you torturing with me?" I asked, rubbing the bridge of my nose.
"Its always the top ships in induction." she said proudly.
The happiness on her face was sort of cute. Its always good to have her beaming, glowing side off camera too.
But unfortunately the cost of it was going to be tinsy bit uncomfortable for me.
"So... who?" I asked.

She looked at me with furrowed brows, as if i should know the answer.
I mean, why should I know who am I shipped with.
(Frankly, I should know it first, but I don't, so let me just be.)
"You don't know?" she finally asked.

My heart started beating faster. It was a weird situation where I wanted to know the answer and yet I didn't.

"No." I said, trying my best to hide my stupid confusion.
From the corner of my eye I saw Shayne and Damien walking towards us.
"Damien." She said.

WHAT???!!!

"No time for jokes." I said, surprised at my tone.
"I am NOT joking." she said, sounding offended.
What is she getting offended for.
"You two have tonnes of fanfics running around, I mean literally tonnes." She started saying.
"The craze is new, thats why it isnt much on insta or other places, but fanfic websites are flooding.
You both have crossed Ianthony and Shourtney both." she kept throwing information at me.

Nooooooo.

Hi people,
Thank you once again for reading my....... work?
This is a challenging time for entire humanity, and we all are living through a historic period. I myself am related to healthcare services, or let us just say that I am studying for it, and I personally believe in these times staying alert is the best we can do. Please don't believe any information, its always advisable to trust officials and act mindfully. Use this time for self development, and don't forget to wash your hands.
Stay safe, stay healthy and stay alert. Love you all.
PS: fanfics chapter next time🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17K 275 24
hey y'all constructive criticism is welcome. Y/N moved to LA 4 years ago and still hasn't found her spark. After a huge fight with her roommate she...
15.5K 165 9
What happens when two guys who have had feelings for eachother for 2 years, are forced to share a tiny cabin for seven days? It happens to Shayne Top...
1.5K 20 15
This is a story about three members of Smosh, Damien Haas, Noah Grossman, and Shayne Topp. Shayne works at Smosh with Noah, and they have been in a r...
45K 871 22
Your new roommates Damien and Shayne get you a job at Smosh because they're the best roommates ever, duh. But one of them gets you more than just a j...