The Seven ✦ {Avengers}

HarperEPierce

After almost a year of being used as weapons with HYDRA, a group of seven rather special women are rescued by... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14: Christmas Special I
Chapter 15: Christmas Special II
Chapter 16: Christmas Special III
Chapter 17: Christmas Special IV
Chapter 18: Christmas Special V
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: Valentine's Day Special II
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:

Epilogue:

105 6 0
HarperEPierce

A/N: Hey guys! This is the last chapter of the Seven. Thank you so much for being apart of this journey with me and for all of your support! If you would like to see another story, please check out my new story Promise Me that I just published! Without further ado, enjoy the final chapter of the Seven.

- Harper E. Pierce

Sixteen years later...

Tori's eyes fluttered open that morning. She flipped over in bed to see her husband slowly waking up next to her. She smiled at Peter lovingly, kissing his cheek lightly to wake him. His brown eyes slowly opened to look at his wife.

"Good morning, Princess," he mumbled happily.

"Good morning," Tori replied, giving her husband a kiss before looking behind him at the time, "SHIT!" Tori shot up in bed, realizing that it was almost noon and everyone would be there in an hour and a half, "we slept in!" She exclaimed.

"We gotta wake up the kids!" Peter replied, both of them quickly getting out of bed to get showered and dressed. Tori had the maids clean the place and tidy everything up, while Peter began breakfast for everyone. With no makeup on yet, she ran to the upstairs west hallway of her mansion in upstate New York and called out the little versions of her and Peter.

"Tony! Chanel! Ace! Time to get up! Your cousins will be here in an hour and you all need to get dress and clean your rooms!" She called through the door of all their bedrooms. Immediately, her middle child Chanel, who looked a lot more like Peter than her, walked out in a panic.

"Mom! I can't get ready and clean my room in an hour! Can't Marianne do it today?" Her only daughter whined. Tori sighed internally. She was a girl after her own heart, even as an eight-year-old.

"Chanel, the more you whine, the less time you have, now get in the shower!" Tori told her a second time. She then heard a loud crash coming from her youngest son's room and ran in to make sure he wasn't hurt. On the floor, Ace, her six-year-old, laughing as the bookcase in his bedroom had fallen over and was covered in webs. She lifted him off the ground and held him in her arms, "Ace, how many times do I have to tell you not to use your powers in your bedroom?"

"I'm sorry mommy," the little boy gave his mother a guilty look, one that looked similar to her own. She kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Do you want me to help you get dressed this morning?" She asked.

"No, I can do it all by myself!" He insisted, squirming out of her arms to get dressed. She put him down, and the little one began to rifle through his own drawers. She walked out of the room, calling for one of the maids to help little Ace with getting ready and cleaning his room that morning. She noticed that her oldest was still asleep. She knocked on her twelve-year-old's door, making sure he was awake.

"Tony! Wake up!" She yelled through the door.

"Yes, mother," she could hear the groan from the other side of the door.

"Make sure your brother and sister are downstairs in an hour for breakfast!" She told her children. Tori went back to her and Peter's room to finish doing her makeup, before heading downstairs to meet Peter, who had been downstairs for the last half hour.

"Kids awake?" He asked.

"Marianne's with Ace," she replied, sitting down at the island in the very large and glamorous kitchen.

"When are they going to be here?" Peter asked his wife.

"Lexi and Bucky will be here first since they're only coming from Colorado. I heard Bucky's been having trouble with Natasha lately," she replied, "the others will be here in the next hour or two,"

"Are the extra bedrooms ready?"

"Yeah, I had the maids do them yesterday. Marianne made sure that Ace didn't get into them,"

"DAD! ACE IS ON THE CEILING AGAIN!" Tony screamed from upstairs. Peter looked at his wife and sighed.

"Can't Chanel just get him?" He groaned to Tori, who rolled her eyes.

"Remember what happened last time Chanel got him? I don't need to see my three kids hanging upside down from the ceiling with their own webs again. I think we have enough chandeliers around here," she replied.

"Why did they have to inherit our powers?"

"At least only one of them has the dangerous powers,"

"Still, two of the three of them shoot webs and climb walls," Peter sighed, "watch the food for me?"

"Go get him," Tori continued making the pancakes as Peter ran to go take care of the youngest. After a few minutes past, all four of them returned to the kitchen, dressed and ready to go. Marianne, one of the maids, appeared behind them.

"I still don't know how you get them off the ceiling, Peter," she seemed exhausted, "at least Chanel grew out of that,"

"Are their rooms clean?" He asked her.

"All good. Everything's been done. Now, what are we doing for dinner? I can get started on steaks," she offered.

"How about you and the others take the weekend off? We'll have enough people here already?" Tori suggested, "we'll cover dinner,"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Let the others know that we'll handle it this weekend," Peter added, making sure the kids got to the dinner table. Tori began serving out breakfast.

"Thank you, Tori," the maid skipped off, letting the others know about the plans. As the family began eating and clearing up everything, a knock on the door was heard.

"That must be them," Tori walked over to the large front door in the front room, and opened the door. Immediately, a teenaged girl brushed past Tori, which seemed kind of shocking to her. Lexi and Bucky weren't far behind her. The couple walked in looking almost tired.

"Lexi, Bucky, you're early," she hugged her two friends, knowing why.

"Can I have a beer?" Bucky groaned. Tori giggled a little, seeing that he was very frustrated.

"That bad, huh?" Tori replied. She took in the teenager's appearance when she walked in. Natasha, their fifteen-year-old daughter, had been giving them some grief lately. She was just a little bit shorter than Lexi, with straight blonde hair with pink streaks in it that was up in a messy ponytail. Her jeans were black and ripped and she wore a Panic! at the Disco t-shirt. On her neck was a black choker. The girl was pretty but wore a lot of dark eye makeup that hid her eyes. She also had multiple piercings. One nose ring, multiple ear piercings and one on her belly button, "how new are the piercings?"

"The belly button and nose happened three weeks ago. Her grounding just ended for that one, right Natasha?!" Bucky spat, making sure she'd hear. Natasha continued to look at her phone and only raised her middle finger at her father, "Natasha Barnes I swear to god, you are in so much trouble!" Bucky yelled back at her.

"Buck, cool off," Lexi placed a hand on his chest, but he didn't listen. Bucky walked over and quickly swiped the phone out of her hand. She stood up and turned around angrily.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" Natasha yelled, trying to grab the phone back from her father, but Bucky stepped back.

"You're not getting this back until you learn some respect," Bucky snapped, but just as the teen was about to open her mouth, he stopped her, "Natasha Barnes, if you step out of line once this weekend, swear, smoke, drink, anything, I swear I will crush this phone," he threatened, holding the phone with his metal hand. Natasha's mouth dropped open in pure rage, and she looked like she was about to say something, but closed her mouth quickly and sat down when Lexi's threat seemed to sound more like it wasn't just a threat.

"Ugh, I hate you!" She spat as she sulked on the couch. Bucky sighed angrily and turned around back to Tori and Lexi.

"I'm sorry about her behaviour, it's just been hard lately," Bucky apologized to his host.

"It's okay, I get it," Tori replied, "it seems though it's really only one of you she's having issues with," she gestured to the girl's father.

"I just don't know what to do with her anymore," Bucky's frustration was evident, "it's like she's an alien. I swear it was like it was yesterday that she was my little girl, who liked bows and unicorns, and now she's... that. I caught her smoking last week for god's sake. She just started hanging out with a bad crowd and it's just been all downhill from there," Bucky sighed, "I just don't know what we did wrong. I don't understand her,"

"Babe, I keep telling you that she's just trying to find herself. And yeah, it's not good who she's hanging around with-"

"I won't let her hang around with those kids. If she hangs out with them, she could turn bad, and use her power for-"

"See that's exactly what the problem is, you need to let her figure that out for herself. Not letting her hang out with them will only drive her away," Tori explained.

"What have I been telling you, Bucky?" Lexi added.

"But see, I didn't agree with her getting anything pierced other than her ear lobes, but you said it was okay," he shot a glare over at his wife, who shrugged nonchalantly in response, "she's only fifteen,"

"You really should've talked about that beforehand," Peter suggested.

"Thank you, Peter!" Bucky exclaimed with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Look, I was like her when I was her age-"

"That's not really a comforting thought," Bucky cut Lexi off.

"All I'm saying is that you still treat her like she's still a little kid, and she's lashing out because of that. You need to let her experience the world, stop keeping her in," Lexi continued.

"You're a good dad, you're just scared to let her grow up and figure things out on her own. She's not going to turn out bad, you didn't raise her like that," Peter finished.

"I've been scared since the day I found out she was pregnant! I don't know how kids are, I haven't been a kid in over a hundred years!" Bucky argued, "being an Avenger is way easier than parenting,"

"No kidding," Tori added, "I'm gonna be honest, I'm dreading Chanel's teenage years,"

"Look, I think you're a fantastic father. I think you're a little overprotective, but everyone makes mistakes. I screwed up in telling her she could get her ears pierced again without talking to you about it first," Lexi pointed out, "she's our only one, and no, she's not easy. She's got my powers, for god's sake. We're bound to screw up every once in a while,"

"How did I know you'd be such a good mom?" Bucky embraced his wife lovingly, giving her a quick kiss. Tori gushed a little on the inside.

"Yuck!" Chanel scrunched up her nose, which caused everyone to burst out into laughter, "Uncle Bucky and Auntie Lexi need to learn to keep that to themselves!"

"Why? Your mom and I don't," Peter asked his kids.

"Trust me, Aunt Lexi and Uncle Bucky aren't the only ones that need to learn how to keep it to themselves," Tony shot back at his parents. The doorbell rang again. This time, Peter went to the door, and it was Steve, looking rather tanned from the Malibu sun, where he lived with Quinn and their twins, Luca and Levi, who were both thirteen. Although they were twins, they definitely could not be mistaken for one another; they were fraternal twins. While both were quite tall, you could see a lot of Steve in Levi's blonde hair and blue eyes, while Luca had dark brown hair and brown eyes, like Quinn. Many couldn't tell the pair were brothers, let alone twins. But while Levi looked like Steve, that boy got into all sorts of trouble, while Luca was the straight-A's goody-two-shoes brother. But since he was the older twin, he got Quinn's powers. Steve internally thanked god for that, since he wouldn't know what to do with Levi if he got them.

"Tasha!" Levi ran in the house immediately to go hang out with his favourite friend member on the couch.

"Levi! Your..." Steve called him back, "shoes," Steve sighed, "I don't know what I'm gonna do with that kid," he shook his head. Luca began taking off his shoes and hung up his coat respectfully before going to sit down.

"Go join the club," Peter told him, referencing Bucky's problems, "how are you doing, Cap?"

"Not bad, what about you, kid?" Steve replied.

"You know, this 'kid' has kids, right?" Peter raised a brow and laughed.

"You're still a kid to us," Quinn added, "so's Tori, even though you guys are raising a baseball team,"

"Three isn't a baseball team," Peter rolled his eyes.

"You two need to get a hobby is all I'm saying," Quinn shot back.

"There's the Quinn we know and love," Tori laughed at her comment before hugging her friend, "how are you doing?"

"Luca's been good, he's doing well in school, keeps out of trouble, you know. However, Levi-"

"He stole my motorcycle three days ago. Took for a joyride around the beach," Steve groaned.

"What? Gotta impress the ladies," Levi justified from the couch.

"You crashed the bike into a palm tree, Levi," Luca argued.

"After I showed those Beverly Hills chicks my mad skills,"

"I'm not gonna lie Luca, I'm mad at you for not filming the whole thing," Quinn told her slightly older son, "I think an upload to FailArmy of that would've been a good punishment for Levi,"

"Mom, Dad, you guys have to learn how to be badass like me," Levi turned back to them. The whole room erupted with laughter at this moment.

"Levi, honey, you should be the last person to tell your parents that 'they have to learn to be badass like you,'" Quinn said through laughter.

"And watch your language, Levi," Luca warned him.

"Oh boohoo, Luca," Levi rolled his eyes, "Tasha's a badass, right Tasha?"

"Damn right, Levi," Natasha fist-bumped her younger, yet not blood-related 'cousin'. Bucky and Steve rolled their eyes.

"Heard you've been having issues?" Steve asked his best friend.

"Clearly I'm not the only one," Bucky replied.

"Wanna trade?" Steve joked, looking at the two kids on the couch. Bucky laughed in response, "has she started dating yet?"

"I don't want to think about that yet," Bucky cringed, "sounds like he has,"

"More like he tries," Steve corrected him, "he needs to learn a thing or two before he gets any girls," Steve laughed, "Luca has this whole thing where he thinks he's above everything. Not in an arrogant way, but he's just too high and mighty for anything bad. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing,"

"Sounds way too much like someone I know," Quinn jabbed at Steve.

"I know, you guys like me better," Luca smirked.

"Yeah, because you're a dweeb," Levi replied.

"This dweeb has the Mind Stone powers, so ha," Luca stuck his tongue out at his brother.

"Boys, play nice," Quinn told them.

"Yo, Luca, Tony, wanna go down to the skate park?" Levi asked them.

"Got a board?" Tony asked them.

"You know I do, but we may need an extra for the wuss,"

"I'm not a wuss!" Luca argued.

"Alright boys, be back for dinner!" Steve told them as the three of them went to the door to leave. But just as they opened it, another person who was just about to knock opened the door.

"Woah, boys!" T'Challa exclaimed.

"King T'Challa! We didn't see you there," Luca and Tony did the respect symbol immediately.

"Well, obviously. The door was closed, idiot," Levi replied.

"Now, is that any way to talk to your brother?" Raven added, appearing from behind T'Challa.

"Hey, Levi, Luca, Tony," Ashlynn Wells, Raven's adopted daughter appeared with a hand on her hip. She was a petite girl only a year older than the twins. Her black hair was short and coily, and her eyes were dark brown. When she was four, Raven adopted her after she had lost her biological mother to a sickness spreading around Wakanda. The new general felt bad for the poor young girl who was on her own and took her in to raise her. Raven never thought she would have kids or raise one. Although she was legally Raven's child, T'Challa co-parented with her and crowned her Princess Ashlyn Wells of Wakanda. She had no powers... yet. Since she was adopted, she was to get them on her eighteenth birthday instead of when she was born.

Immediately, Luca's eyes widened at the sight of her. Levi knew that about the little crush that Luca had on Ashlyn. He had one for years. He wasn't expecting her to be there, and for him to be caught off guard like that made the young boy's cheek turn red.

"H-hey, uh- Ashlyn. H-how are you?" Luca stuttered.

"I'm good, what about you, Luca?" She replied, smiling brightly. Ashlyn was always really sweet to him.

"I'm g-great!" Levi tried to hold back a laugh, "you know what guys? Maybe I'll catch up with you later," he told his brother and Tony.

"Wow, Luca. Haven't you ever heard the saying, 'bros before hoes?'" The younger twin rolled his eyes. Luca shot him a deathly glare before punching him in the arm hard.

"Mom! Luca hit me!" Levi whined.

"Sounds like you deserved it," Quinn replied, earning an evil smile from Luca.

"Whatever, we'll be out. See you guys later," Levi and Tony walked out the door. Tori walked over to the front entrance to greet her new guests.

"Raven, T'Challa, how are you?" Tori hugged her friends, "how's Wakanda?"

"Well, it definitely wouldn't be as good without this amazing woman as our general," T'Challa complimented Raven. Over the years, the pair had become best friends, which helped them decide that co-parenting Ashlyn was a good idea. Raven didn't want her to grow up without a father figure, and T'Challa was happy to be that for her.

"Damn straight!" Raven cheered, giving her co-parent a high five. They walk over to the kitchen, where all of the other parents sat. Ashlyn and Luca sat down next to Natasha, who for the most part, was still sulking.

"Tasha, how are you?" Ashlyn asked courteously.

"Other than my father acting like a d-bag again, perfectly fantastic," the sarcasm dripped from her words. Despite that Ashlyn and Natasha were polar opposites, they got along well, "how's Wakanda, Princess?"

"You know I hate it when you call me that,"

"It is your title, after all. Embrace it. You're gonna be running a country someday,"

"I'll be an Avenger. Aunt Shuri will probably take over before I do. Besides, I'm more interested in doing what she does than dealing with all of the political bullcrap,"

"At least I'll get to work with one of my best friends later on," Natasha smiled at her friend.

"I heard about what's been going on. Piercings and all," Ashlyn nodded, "I wouldn't have done that if I were you,"

"Ashlyn, please, I don't need to hear it from you too. Mom and Dad are giving me shit already,"

"Hey, I was just wondering if there are any boys involved that no one knows about yet," Ashlyn raised her hands in surrender.

"You already know about me and boys, Ash," Tasha hid her face.

"Still? I would've thought you had gotten over him by now, especially since the last few months have really changed you,"

"I wish. He'd never like me anyway. And even if he did, my dad wouldn't let it happen,"

"He's a good guy though,"

"Yeah, but dad's... dad,"

"Uncle Bucky's just being protective," Luca interjected.

"Have you been listening to this the whole time?" Tasha crossed her arms.

"Even if I wasn't, I can read your mind," Luca shot back, reading it again, "even when you're internally telling me to F-off," Ashlyn laughed at this.

"No one can get anything past you, can they?" Ashlyn asked the boy. Luca shrugged and smiled.

"So I'm guessing you're preparing her to be queen?" Peter asked the King of Wakanda.

"I am... it's just not going well," T'Challa trailed off.

"Why's that?" Steve asked.

"She'd much rather stay on the tech side of things. She'd rather have her Aunt Shuri's position and have Shuri take over. She knows she's supposed to, and overall, it's up to her, I just wish she would take over the kingdom," Raven added, "she does well in what we teach her, it's just not what she wants to do. She's a smart girl,"

"I think you should let her do what she wants to do, or maybe even do both," Lexi suggested.

"Most of our kids will do something with the Avengers, we know that much. But whatever she does with her life other than that she'll probably be great at," Quinn added, "have faith in her. She may change her mind later,"

"Why are we so worried?" T'Challa turned to Raven.

"You're her parents, it's your job to worry," Bucky replied. Suddenly, the sound of a portal opening revealed Lorelei with Asher, her sixteen-year-old adopted son, Tris and Loki with their son Horus, who was a twelve-year-old genius. After about a year of searching, Tris did find Loki, but everyone was right in saying that he wasn't the same Loki that Tris had known years ago. It took a long time, but eventually, Loki and Tris fell in love again, and then Horus was born. It was about four and a half years before anyone saw her after she'd left to go find him, but she still talked to everyone over the phone. Horus was only twelve and looked a lot like Loki. But much like his mother, he already finished high school. Tris had taught him well and made sure he was prepared for everything.

Asher, other than Morgan, was the oldest of all the kids of the Avengers. Lorelei adopted shortly after Lexi had Natasha, but he was one when he was adopted. Asher was a bright kid with no powers and no powers to come to him. He was perfectly normal. He was a kid who did well in school, had a lot of friends, and overall was well-rounded. He got along with his mom, and never had any trouble with her, and he loved photography. Asher's hair was long and light brown, and he had brown eyes. He was tall, and athletic, and dressed well too. It was the look on Natasha's face when he appeared in the room which caused Ashlyn to start giggling quietly.

"What's so funny, Ashlyn?" Asher asked her, which only caused Natasha to turn red and bury her face in a pillow, which only caused her friend to laugh even harder. Asher sat down next to the girl with her face in the pillow, "something wrong, Tasha?" He asked her. Immediately, her head shot up.

"Who me?" She replied, her cheeks red.

"I don't see any other Tasha here," Luca snorted.

"Shut up, Luca," the girl snapped.

"When did you get the piercings?" Asher casually asked.

"Oh, about three weeks ago," she replied, trying to sound cool, "they're still healing,"

"I liked your face better without them," Horus shot from behind Asher. The room erupted with laughter again.

"I liked you better when you couldn't speak! It was more fun babysitting you then," Tasha shot back at the boy. Nobody really thought of Horus as a young boy, since he practically acted like an adult.

"We let you babysit once. That was a big mistake," Tris replied from the back. As much as she liked being an Aunt to all of the kids, there were times that she just shook her head at some of them. Natasha being exhibit A.

"First of all, I was nowhere near old enough to babysit all the small children, and secondly, Horus was fine on his own in second grade," Tasha shot back, "you shoulda made Asher do it, at least he's the oldest,"

"In fairness, Lexi warned you against letting Tasha babysit," Loki agreed with Tasha.

"And I learned my lesson very well," Tris shook her head at the memory.

"We all told you last time we had our night out not to leave Natasha in charge," Steve added.

"This time, we leave Asher in charge of the kids for our night out this weekend. I hate how Morgan's an adult now. I wish she'd babysit like old times," Lorelei told her friends.

"Me too, she was fantastic with the kids," Tori added, "how have you guys been?"

"Hopping around space has proven to be interesting," Loki told them all, "the Guardians are doing well, they send their best by the way,"

"Asher and I saw them a couple of months ago, it seems they're doing really well," Lorelei added.

"You've been to space too?! That is so cool!" Luca exclaimed in awe to Asher.

"Well, when your mom is The Guardian, you kinda get to go everywhere,"

"How many planets have you been to?" Horus asked.

"Only a few. Mom showed me where Thanos lived on Titan, and she introduced me to Morag too,"

"Pity, you haven't seen Jotun yet," Horus shrugged.

"I wish I could've seen Asgard, that would've been amazing," Ashlyn gushed over the legends. Suddenly, a bright flash of light appeared outside the window on the lawn of the house. Peter shook his head, knowing that after this, they'd have to do some yard work. Thor had a tendency to leave a mark whenever he used the Bifrost to get to places. Peter sighed, and shook his head. They had just finished the yard. A loud booming knock on the door was then heard.

It was Chanel who got it, knowing her favourite friend was there behind that door. Immediately, her eyes sparkled as she hugged her friend.

"Aries!" She shouted excitedly as she hugged Thor and Skylar's youngest child. Aries was only ten, and the closest in age to Chanel other than Ace. Whenever Skylar and Thor would come back from Oslo, Norway, where they lived, they'd let Chanel and Aries hang out together by paying a visit to Tori and Peter. Aries looked much like Skylar, but definitely emulated the personality traits of his father. Especially since he found out he was worthy of wielding Mjolnir and carried it around with him non-stop. Skylar thought he was too young to be wielding a weapon like Mjolnir, but Thor allowed it, since he was younger than him when he first wielded Mjolnir. They had one other child, a girl, who looked much like Thor named Iris. She had inherited the time powers from her mother along with her personality traits. Iris often helped pick up the pieces after Aries broke something since he had recently discovered the lightning powers that he had inherited from his father.

"Chanel! Wanna see what this hammer does?!" Aries exclaimed excitedly, holding up the hammer that only a select few could hold. Immediately, Steve summoned the hammer to his own hand at the request of Tori.

"Still got it," Steve smiled at the fact that he was still worthy after all these years. Thor smiled back.

"Sorry kids, no weapons around the house," Skylar told them, "try having fun at the park outside or something, it's nice out," she suggested.

"Why would we do that?" Chanel scrunched up her nose in disgust. Her and Aries went off with Ace to go play in the basement, where the kids play area was.

"Iris, come here!" Horus called his cousin over to the couch with Asher, Natasha, Luca and Ashlyn. The girl walked over and sat down next to Horus looking over at the others.

"Tasha, you look... different," Iris tried to say as kindly as she could, "not in a bad way or anything,"

"Any reason why your brother brought Mjolnir with him?" Asher asked her.

"He sleeps with the damn thing. He just found out he's worthy of picking it up, and Dad's just too proud to take it away from him," Iris ranted.

"The novelty should wear off soon," Ashlyn tried to reassure her.

"It's been five months,"

"Yeah, it might be a while before that happens," Horus cringed.

"I really hope not," Skylar added to their conversation, "your brother's broken enough bones from that thing,"

"That's all part of learning, sweetheart," Thor comforted his wife, "Tori, do you have any of those pop-tarts with gold flecks? Those are my favourite!"

"Did someone say gold-fleck poptarts?! My favourite!" Iris piped up from the couch. Tori only rolled her eyes, thinking back to the time Thor had eaten them all on her back at the tower. She went into the cupboard and pulled out two. One for Iris, and one for Thor.

"Brother, you really have to get over your poptart obsession," Loki commented.

"Those poptarts are the best and no one can tell me differently, right Iris?" Thor asked his daughter.

"Right dad," she smiled back. Tori eyed the two of them evilly before handing two poptarts to each of them.

"If I find my box of poptarts gone, you'll have to face my wrath. Both of you," Tori warned them. Iris gulped audibly, causing all the kids on the couch to start laughing.

"Yes, ma'am," Iris nodded, before marching back to the couch. Thor ripped open the packaging and snarfed down the poptart in seconds.

"Those poptarts are so good," he said with a mouthful of poptart.

"Classy," Skylar cringed with disgust at her husband's antics, "do you know how often I have to buy these stupid things? And they're so unhealthy!"

"But they're delicious!" He argued.

"For the three we have we're at Costco twice a week," Tori sighed, "it's like we're stocking for the apocalypse or something,"

"Can we all agree that defeating Thanos was way easier than parenting?" Tris put out there.

"I say we drink to that," Steve offered. Petter pulled out the cooler with all the drinks in it, all the parents getting their drink of choice. They opened their bottles, cans and poured their wine glasses.

"To Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff, may they rest in peace," Lorelei began.

"To guarding the infinity stones," Tris added.

"To keeping the universe safe," Skylar continued.

"To making sure that no one causes trouble," Quinn topped up her drink.

"To sticking together for the last twenty years," Lexi smiled.

"To defeating the universe's greatest menace," Raven raised her glass.

"And to still having no fricken clue how to be parents," Tori finished, earning a laugh from everyone "cheers," all of the Avengers in the room clinked their glasses together in celebration. It was just like Tony would've wanted. Everyone to celebrate, be together, have each other's back, even when they all got older and started new lives. And Lorelei knew that in her head. And she knew that it was her best friend Natasha and her mentor Tony looking down at them with pride in each one of them, just as Lorelei did. In their sons and daughters, in their husbands and wives, in the lives that they had built for themselves, in them. Even when they grew old, and their legacy was passed on from generation to generation, everyone would always remember the original members of The Seven.

The End.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

315K 11K 31
Emelia has always felt a little different than the rest of the world. She never really expected to be though. When she is attacked by a HYDRA agent...
335 24 21
After the previous events of the Avengers, Stark Industries thought it was time to recruit some new members. Tess, Kris, Kitty, Jen, Amelia, and Jojo...
5.4K 162 24
When the Avengers find a Winter Soldier backup in a Hydra base, she begins the fight for her memories. (Companion to Heart of Steel)
354K 11.1K 16
Having lost her sight during the New York attack, a young girl deals with living in a big city. Returning home one evening, she bumps into a stranger...