(G)I-DLE: First (18+)

By jeskoholic

Y/N's family moved to South Korea to actively manage their investments on a company. With his father wanting... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
First Encounter
Idle Room
First Dinner
Dance Practice
Cherry (๐Ÿ”ž)
Allergies and Hangovers
Excess Exes
A Wet Dream (๐Ÿ”ž)
Company Benefits
Awkward Questions
Obsessed (๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ช)
Visible Regrets
Kumiho's Visit
The Prettiest Movie Night Ever
Multiplayer Fun
Under the Moon and Stars
Hello and Goodbye
Special Trip
The Kama and the Kunai (๐Ÿ”ž)
Wet and Wild
Homecoming
The Queen's Throne (๐Ÿ”ž)
Heat of the Moment (๐Ÿ”ž)
The Most Favourite Member
Secret Hideout
A Bet of High Notes
The Surprise Seventh Member
Full House
The Family's Choice
Goodmorning Kisses
Chocolate Chip Bubble Tea
The Virtual Concert
Glass and Sky
The Competition
Six in One
Excess Turbulence (๐Ÿ”ž)
The First Night Away
The Bluest Horizon
On Steamy Waters
Fox Girl's Greatest Fear
The Summer Song of the Year
Truth or Dare
Mistake (๐Ÿ”ž)
The Longest Morning
Seas and Mountains
Storm, Earth, and Fire (๐Ÿ”ž)
Stalemate
Bleeding Sunset
Poison (๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ช)
The End of Summer
Captain's Secret
Eternal Sunshine
The Face of Temptation
Graduation Day
The Never-Ending Challenge
The Extended Family
When Eternities End
Fire (๐Ÿ”ž)
Flower (๐Ÿ”ž)
The Ideal Man
First Love
Thank You! โœจ
A Little Extra
Fate

Thrill (๐Ÿ”ž)

13.3K 123 48
By jeskoholic

Y/N’s Mercedes went out of the building and into the streets of the proud Seoul evening. Lights and cars grazed the roads, full of all sorts of car brands and luxury models probably having busy people coming from different social classes. Y/N zoomed out of the city and into a wide highway where he was met with a trail of mixed red and white lights from all the cars that are taking the road with them. Soojin sat eerily quiet on the passenger’s seat and simply stared at the rays of post lights that the car passed by.  His heart throbbed against his chest, and felt sweat trail down from his temple as the tension of their silence dug deeper into his consciousness with each passing minute.

“I’m heading to Busan, by the way,” he said in an attempt to break the silence.

Soojin simply reply with a silent ‘Mmm’ and the car became silent again. It was just the noise of the passing cars, the rumble of the engine and the low hum of the wheels rolling against the concrete pavement that was audible from the darkness of the CLK. Y/N’s hands trembled behind the wheel after exiting the next few meters from Seoul. The interstate was already lined with trucks and large cabs. Y/N gathered his courage after a few minutes and moved to ask Soojin again.

“Are you mad at me because of Minnie-noona?”

“Oh I’m not,” Soojin replied curtly, still not moving her face away from her empty gaze.

“It’s not what you think. She just happened to be there when I was.”

Silence

“Does her body look better than me?”

If Y/N was holding a drink he would definitely choke from what Soojin said.

“What?” His eyes widened in shock and his body lightly twitched in discomfort.

“I bet unnie has a better body than me. It made you flinch you know”

Y/N felt his face become red as he overtook a truck carrying large wooden logs.

“Unnie is even lucky to see you in your trunks, let alone swim with you.”

“Soojin, you saw everything already.”

“It was dark when we did it. I didn’t even get to see your abs”

Silence befell them both once again as Y/N exited the interstate highway to a public road surrounded by trees. Everything on their surroundings was dark if it wasn’t for the post lights of the small, lengthy highway. There were also no other cars passing by them considering the lateness of the hour. A naughty thought formed on Y/N’s head.

“Soojin, give me your hand.”

“What?”

“Just do it.”

Soojin finally removed her frozen form from the window gaze and slowly moved her left hand towards Y/N sheepishly. She eyed him with a very blank yet confused expression, her hair swaying wildly with the car’s movement. Y/N met her hand, and gently guided her soft palm towards his stomach region, while his other arm remained on the steering wheel. He gently rubbed Soojin’s hand on his clothed abdomen, giving her pressure so that she could feel everything.

Soojin was wide-eyed in surprise with what Y/N did, but soon enough her shock turned to desire as she was already rubbing Y/N’s abdomen on her own. She dug inside his shirt and Y/N felt her warm and soft hands clash his stomach, feeling a rush of electricity run from his head to his toes. His grip tightened on the wheel as he felt blood rush down to his member.

“I-I never knew it was this h-hard,” Soojin mused, her cheeks red from blushing.

Y/N felt his cheeks flood from Soojin’s compliment. Soon enough, Soojin’s gently rubbing slowly trailed lower and lower until she was already hitting the head of Y/N’s cock concealed under his boxers and shorts. A few moments passed and she was already rubbing his throbbing cock.

“Soojin-ah~” moaned Y/N, trying his best to maintain his eyes on the road.

“It feels good Y/N?” she asked with a tone of seductiveness on her voice.

“S-Stop,” he begged once Soojin’s strokes became deeper and more defined. “I can’t focus.”

“Then don’t. Consider this your punishment, manager. You’ve been naughty towards me and now you have to endure it.”

Y/N saw from his peripheral that Soojin slowly licked her lips and deepened her grip on his dick. Her palms now moved towards his thigh, gently massaging it as her hands grazed against his skin. Y/N’s libido rose and his attention slowly drifted away from the road. He felt his ecstasy rose even higher now with Soojin noisily licking her fingers and trailing it down her neck.

Y/N turned the wheel, causing the car the swerve and run off from the bright highway, crash into the wired fences and into the dark forests beside. He floored the gas pedal causing Soojin to jump in surprise, retracting her arm and holding on the car’s door. The black CLK zoomed towards the narrow path filled with trees and beyond, Leaves rustling around them as the car shook violently while trailing through the darkness; its headlights’ the only source of visible illumination.

“What are you doing?” shouted Soojin from the seat but Y/N remained silent.

A few more uneasy turns through the wide forests and Y/n gently slowed down. He heard a loud creaking noise from the front, which possibly came from a broken fender but he was too busy to care. The highway was far from their sight, and the pair of them was simply secluded in a restricted forest in the depth of the night. Y/N stopped the car in a large clearing in the middle of the forest grounds and killed the engine, causing all the lights from the entire car to turn off. Only the soft touch of the moonlight Illuminated the black car as it was perfectly concealed from view; camouflaged in the heart of the trees and greenery surrounding them.

Y/N removed his seatbelt with one, swift wave of the hand and moved to kiss a still-dumbstruck Soojin from the driver’s side. Soojin, still wide eyed from what happened just minutes ago, slowly succumbed to Y/N’s advances and began to kiss him back. Small and subtle pecks surrounded Y/N’s face with Soojin starting to travel his kiss around his face. Y/N began his drive, reaching through Soojin and holding the lever that would incline the chair, but before he could pull it, Soojin stopped kissing him and held his arm.

“What if we get caught?”

Y/N simply shook his head and pulled the lever, causing the seat—and Soojin with it—to collapse towards the back of the car. Soojin licked her lips and stared at the man above her, knowing that what’s about to happen would satisfy her for sure.

I hovered above Soojin, slowly appreciating the enticing meal before me that’s waiting to be eaten. I had lost it. Her advances made me fall for her again. I descended towards her slowly, crashing my lips against hers while she moved tohold my face. I started to bite her lip and she returned by pulling me closer and inserting her tongue through my mouth. She began to taste my mouth; her tongue was sliding dangerously against my teeth and cheeks. I placed my knee against the door, and the other beside the stick as I went above her, pinning her body under me completely. I began to kiss her again, and this time my hand travelled under her crop top and gently caressed her tubed breast. She let out a soft moan and swung her head back against the leather seat. She stared at my eyes and bit her bottom red lip, and then proceeded to wink at me. Even with the small light from the moon, it perfect angled to illuminate Soojin’s seductive face. I started to push her boobs gently upward, and Soojin responded again with another soft moan of pleasure.

I rested my crotch against hers and slowly grinded her knowing that then bulge forming underneath my shorts were hard enough for her womanhood to feel. She then pulled me and gave me a very thirsty kisses; licking me all around my mouth. I began to pull her crop top upward, and once out her I once again saw Soojin’s perfectly toned upper body; her perky breasts were held together under a black tube. I could see her cleavage forming on the top of the tube. I caressed her silky skin behind her and felt various strings holding the tube at her back. I slowly undid it, one by one as I crashed my lips against her again. Soojin arched her back, bringing her chest closer to mine for me to easily undress her. The next thing I know was Soojin’s black tube was already on the floor of the CLK, and her hungry boobs sprang to life as if yearning to be freed from their covering. It was exactly how I remembered it was: round and pinkish with all of Soojin’s body tattoos showing on her naked topside. I began to grind her harder with the sight of her body, feeling my cock painfully become strangled with my shorts. I continued kissing her while both of my hands caressed her soft mounds, and her hands crawled their way to hold the back of my waist underneath my shirt. I began to sweat with all the body heat coming from both of us. Soojin seemed to notice as sweat dropped towards her forehead from my own.

“It’s getting hot. You should remove this and let me see it again,” she remarked. Her hands then slid towards my clothed butt and gave it a tight squeeze.

“Okay then. Looks like someone missed me,” I replied before giving her one more peck at the lips. I moved through the congested space and reached for the driver’s seat, pulling the same lever that caused the chair to recline and allowing us to have more space. I went back the driver’s seat and slowly removed my shoes. On the passenger’s seat, I saw Soojin do the same, untying the laces of her ankle boots. I started to hold the hem of my shorts when she placed her hand on mine, apparently stopping me.

“Don’t be unfair. I’ll do that for you.”

I nodded and then pushed myself towards the back of the car. I rested my back against the leather seat and rested my legs on both the seats. Soojin adjusted accordingly and collapsed the stick shift to give her more space. She sat in front of me as she eyed the bulge forming before her very eyes. She walked two of her fingers from my right knee towards the hem of my shorts. Her hands grabbed it and gently pulled it off of me. She then quickly made work of my boxers and removed that too. My throbbing shaft glistening with pre-cum greeted her beady eyes. And without any other hesitations, she quickly kissed its tip and licked the head.

“Ah! Soojin~” I exclaimed.

Soojin began to bring her lips towards the head of the glistening member. I could feel her warm lips surrounding my dick and slowly mixing my juices with her saliva. She began to bring the cock deeper into her mouth, her warm insides turning me on so hard. I swung my head back in pleasure and held her head. I shoved her down against my dick, causing her to lightly choke as the entire thing entered her mouth. Slowly, she bobbed her head up and down my length, gently picking up her pace.

“Ah Soojin that feels so good~”

Soojin the picked up pace and mowing my cock like a hungry lion. She began to play against my balls while her bobbing was gently increasing. She started to put subtle licks and sucks in between before returning to blow job me even further. The car was filled with sounds of me moaning, and Soojin’s noisy sucking.

“Ah~ Soojin I-I’m about … t-to,”

But there was no response from her whatsoever. She still continued to bob at the same pace, her wavy hair bouncing in all directions. With that, I had no choice as I began to reach my climax. I then blew my entire load inside her mouth, and I felt Soojin slightly flinch with the sudden rush of fluids in her mouth, although she still continued to suck me off until everything was dry and clean, swallowing every bit of cum she could muster from me.

I collapsed behind the seat, panting and sweating the fuck out my lungs. Soojin raised her head and licked the last bits of cum on her lips. She gestured for me to move and she lay beside me. I slowly rose up and went above her. I stared towards her and stared towards her beady eyes.

“I’ll return the favour,” I told her.

Soojin closed her eyes and pulled me in for a gentle kiss her and I could taste and smell my own cum gushing from her lips and face. I started to slowly travel my kisses from her lips, to her earlobe, descending through her soft skin and reaching her collarbone. I gently sucked my way towards her gracious pair of breasts. I gently sucked on her left tit as I massaged the other. Soojin was starting to breathe heavily. I moved my way down towards her perfect midriff, giving her belly button a light lick as I passed. I reached her denim shorts. And proceeded to unzip and unbutton them. I removed the denim shorts, and afterwards my own shirt and tossing them to the floors of the car. Soojin then slid her hands on her black panties and removed it with her legs. I gently cowered towards her and stared at her wet love hole. It was cleanly shaven this time, exposing the entire artwork of the cherry tattooed near it.

“Looks like someone’s looking forward for this,” I told her.

Soojin blushed.

I clasped Soojin’s thighs and slowly moved my face near her pussy. I kissed her lips with mine, much to Soojin’s surprise. She began to arch her back and grab the car’s seats. I slid my tongue inside of her sweet smelling sex, moving to lick all her juices as she did with mine. I found a small protrusion from the roof of her slit, and I licked it too. Soojin jumped as if a current of electricity ran through her, at which I assumed was exactly what happened. I started to move my tongue, playing against her clit. Her moans started to grow louder. More and more juices erupted from her pussy, shining in the pale silver moon.

I then moved to kiss and lick her entire womanhood. I would occasionally put my tongue in and out of it, much to Soojin’s pleasure. She began to massage her breasts in between moans. I soon picked up my pace and darted in and out of her quickly.

“Ah~ It feels so good! I think you’ll make me cum~”

Like her, I didn’t dare to change what I was doing. And as if in a mirrored fashion, I suddenly flinched when a large amount of Soojin’s juices came rushing towards my face after her thighs trembled violently. I covered her hole with my mouth, slowly sucking off the juices that she was producing. I licked her clean off of her juices and gently moved back towards her.
Soojin panted so hard after the pleasurable experience. I hovered above her and slowly grinded my crotch against hers. Soojin pushed me away slowly.

“I want to try it differently. Let’s use the back seat.”

---

Soojin moved towards the back seat and I adjusted the front chairs. Both the chairs are arranged in the same way as it was when we arrived. She gestured for me to sit on the middle of the backseat, while she positioned herself in between the seats. She then held her arms around both the head rests and bent over, her front body facing the windshield and her butt against me. With this, I knew what she was about to do.

Y/N held Soojin’s waist as he guided his cock inside her dripping pussy. It slid inside of her smoothly, like a perfect key made for the perfect lock. Soojin swung her neck back and Y/N could see through the rear view mirror that she closed her eyes, her mouth ajar. Slowly, Y/N paced his hips up and down, thrusting his throbbing member inside of Soojin’s warm walls. She was so tight, and Y/N couldn’t even feel his cock moving inside of her. Soojin then slowly joined the rhythm, moving her body up and down complimenting the tempo of Y/N’s thrusts.

The car’s windows were blurred of moist and steam coming from the combined body heats emanating from the couple. Y/N thrust noticeably faster inside of her, gently playing with Soojin’s breasts while she moaned really hard and arched her back.

“Y/N~ Oh my god you feel so good inside me~ Please don’t stop~ Fill me up~” She pleaded in between her moans.

Panting, Y/N did as she requested. He picked up pace, violently shaking Soojin and sending loud vibrations throughout the car. He could already hear the car’s springs squeaking with how hard his thrusts were becoming, but he didn’t stop. He continued to tear and slide inside Soojin’s warm walls and felt them clasping around his shaft harder and harder. He felt Soojin tap his hand, and he stopped and looked towards her from the rear-view mirror.

Soojin removed his cock inside her and shifted her position. She sat on Y/N’s lap, her body facing his.
“I want to see you cum inside me oppa,” said Soojin, brushing off a few hairs off her face that got stuck on her sweat.

Y/N nodded and gently entered her again. He soon resumed his pace as he began to violently kiss Soojin’s lips. The Korean girl returned his aggression, placing her arms around the boy while she bounced her body in sync to his rhythm. Y/N anchored his hands behind Soojin’s waist and thrust even faster, nearing his climax. Moans emanated from both of them, each filling the other’s ears with music that just turned them on even harder, as If they weren’t already at their peak.

“I’m close,” moaned Y/N.

“Me too” replied Soojin.

Moans once again erupted on the pair. Y/N felt Soojin’s walls grip his meat; he was already at his climax. He shot trails and trails of cum inside Soojin’s womb, filling her up entirely. He could also feel the girl’s warm juices meeting against his own and showering his warm cock inside of her. He slowed down his pacing while he pulled Soojin closer for a tender kiss. She sat above her with her juices slowly dripping off from their contact point down towards Y/N’s thighs. They continued to kiss torridly until they both were exhausted from the physical demand of sex.

“I think we should go home,” said Soojin, breaking from the kiss.

“Yes I think we should. Dad must’ve been looking for me.”

“Thank you for this oppa.”

“Thank you too Soojin. That felt really good.”

Silence erupted between them as they stared upon each other’s eyes while still holding each other in their arms.

“I hope you’re no longer mad at me,” whispered Y/N.

“Hmmm, just a little no more,” Soojin teased. “Let’s get dressed. Staring at you like this makes me want to go into another round with you Y/N-nim.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.3K 48
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ญ. This book is dedicated to the shippers of ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐‘บ๐’‰๐’–, ๐‘ด๐’Š๐‘ด๐’Š๐’, and ๐’€๐’–๐’€๐’†๐’๐’ โ™ก | Date S...
135K 3.4K 129
So this is going to be very different to what I've been doing. This story, this fanfic, this imagination, is about You the reader as Y/N in the story...
33.3K 457 47
{ Slow Updates โ™กโ™ก } THESE ONESHOTS I WILL FOCUS ON MORE PLEASEEEE IDC SEND ME REQUEST IM DIEINGG TO DO WHAT YOU ALL WANT Credits/Inspirations: @xoxok...
228K 8K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...