Broc & Summer

By WinterLafae

This is a love story that doesn't start as a love story. It's about a man who thinks he knows what he wants... More

one
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty- Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven

Thirty

32 2 0
By WinterLafae

Summer:

Mike pulled into the drop off zone near the hospital entrance. "OK sis! I'll um, see you later!" He practically pushed me out of the front passenger seat. Minnie was blushing and smiling in the back.

I giggled, "Jeez brother! Can't wait to have the safe house to yourself for an hour I see." I wiggled my brows at him and he frowned.

Sean and Brittany left with a team to Europe. Supposedly my father's family has ties out there. I made the choice to stay out of it all until I was healthy enough to do something about it. Broc was obviously thrilled with that decision.

"Ah, No! No. No. It's not like that." He looks back at Minnie who is now laughing hysterically, he shushes her.

"Um, ok, weirdos..." I roll my eyes, "Take your time, I can also eat in the cafeteria while I wait or something." I started to get out when he grabbed my arm.

"No, no, just come outside right after your appointment ok?" I frown at his serious demeanor, but nod my head yes, and get out of the car.

Walking into the hospital, I try to think of why Mike and Minnie were being so weird, but I shake it off as I get on the elevator up to my doctors office.

*****

I ran to the elevator after my appointment, with my Paperwork in hand which gave me the all clear.

YES! YES! YES! I shout in my head over and over. I can finally get back to my life!

I'm beamed as more and more people load themselves into the elevator. A few people smiled at me as they could probably sense the excitement that radiated from me.

I frantically text Brittany as I walked out of the elevator. I told her how excited I am to finally get back to yoga, and jogging with Eres, and of course... Broc.

God I miss my Best Friend.

The doors to the hospital slide open and I make a beeline to the curb. Maybe I'll see if Mike wants to take me to the range today, maybe I'll go shopping with Minnie and get ice cream to celebrate.

My mind is racing with ideas for fun activities I miss whose standing next to a motorcycle. He's leaning against the pillar with his sunglasses on looking like he might do some real damage to this place.

I cock my head to the side when I hear the nurses next to me whispering. Broc?

I felt a the sting of jealously flow through me. Why must he look so god damn sexy all the time?

He smirks. God that smirk.

I quickly ran to him, he had to bend down to lift me up into his arms. He laughs as I wrap my legs around him squeezing him tight.

"Well hello Bubby..." He says as he runs his hand down my back patting my ass for good measure, "What did the doc say?"

He slowly and carefully let me down.  As soon as my feet hit the ground I shove the paperwork at him. I bounced up and down with excitement. He lifts his glasses and looks over the paperwork. He's took way too long reading over every single detail. I sighed, "I'm all clear! I can resume my normal activities." I pulled on the collar of his shirt, but he didn't budge as he continued reading. "Broc..." I whine, "Kiss me! Better yet..." He looked down at me as I bit my lip.

He smirked at me leaning in for a passionate kiss. Our tongues mingling and our flavors mixing to becoming the most delicious and addicting flavor. I hear him moan against my lips which makes me giggle.

When he finally pulled away from my lips he handed me a helmet. I smiled big, "So what are we doing to celebrate?" Secretly I hoped he would whisk me away and proceed to do all sorts of naughty things with me, but I'll settle for a quickie anywhere at this point.

Broc smirked, "Well, I'm here to kidnap you."

I laughed out loud until I see the devilish grin spread across his face.

"Wait, what?" I looked up at him furrowing my brows as he helped me put on a motorcycle jacket. He stood back a moment, admiring me in the jacket as I twirled around.

"This is a fancy jacket! Where did you get it? I love the colors!" It was purple and black, and tight fitting. "How did you even get my size?"

He chuckled. "I have my ways."

"You mean Brittany." I chuckled.

He laughed that hearty, husky laugh I can never get enough of.  "Like I said, I have my ways."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay. So where are we going? I don't have --"

He cut me off with another kiss. He cupped my face in his hands, "You deserve a proper first date, so for the next 24 hours, you're all mine Princess." I tried to stifle the moan when he called me princess. Bubby is sweet and always makes me melt, but princess, that stirs something inside of me which made my nipples perk up in response.

He lightly kissed my lips before he put the helmet on me. He lifted me up on to the motorcycle, turned on the headset and we were off. I had no idea where we were going, or what he had planned but I was practically shaking with excitement and need. My only hope is that I didn't have to wait too long to get naked.

*****

We spent the day on the coast. We ate ice cream on the pier, played games, and went shopping. He made me try on multiple bathing suits. Each one he frowned at how much bare skin was showing.

I had to remind him that I don't plan to spend my time at the beach in a wetsuit, so he settled for a gold and black two piece that seemed to hold my breasts in and my booty didn't hang out too bad. I also got a matching one in pink for Brit, and another one in Red for Minnie, because, why not?

We had so much fun, but dear god, I wanted him. He spent the whole day barely able to keep his hands off of me. He was always touching me, stealing kisses all day long, laughing and giggling with me as we walked down the pier talking about the latest drama going on with in his family and mine. Since I decided to heal, mentally and physically, without being involved, I was a little out of the loop. Broc promised to fill me in on the important stuff later. He really wanted these next 24 hours to be free from any "gang related activities".

It was about to get dark, and cold, so Broc said it was time to head to the house we would be staying in for the night. I squealed with excitement as he lifted me on the motorcycle again.

When we pulled up to the house, it was massive. Unbelievably massive. I practically threw off my helmet and began running up the walkway to the front door. It was all white, with a modern twist. It said just steps away from the beach.

"Wait for me Bubby!" I heard him call from behind me.

"Well then stop moving so slow!" I yelled back.

"Broc! This place is amazing! How did you find it? Airbnb?" I looked up at him as he fumbled with the bags to find the keys, "Oh shit, sorry! I was just so excited.." I quickly grab some bags as he chuckled.

"First, language Bubby..." He growled at me. Which earned him a pout, "Second, this is my place." My face dropped.

When we walked in, the entire bottom floor plan was completely open. The kitchen was a chef's kitchen with all the bells and whistles. The living room was enormous. Giant fluffy, grey couches with big fluffy white pillows, the large rug in the center was so soft it was hard not just fall on the ground and lay on it. The large staircase in the center of the big open bottom floor led to a hallway with three room. One was the master which looked very similar to his old master bedroom but the color scheme was different, same with the entire house actually.

Another room was empty, Broc explained that it was because he hadn't decided what to do with it yet, the other room was OFF LIMITS which made me smirk. Probably the playroom. After our tour, Broc set me up on the counter while he began cooking. I was smiling at him as he moved from place to place in the kitchen placing kisses on me as he went.

"Hey Broc, so, how long have you had this place?" I asked sweetly.

He stopped to think about it. Stroking his beard as he did. I loved when he did it reminded me of all the places I wanted that beard.

"Hum, about 4 years." He continued on like it was nothing.

"4 years?! Wow!" He chuckled, surprised by my reaction.

"I mean, you know how much product my family moves right?"  I giggled as He wrapped his arms around me, after he finished prepping all the veggies.

"Yes, but I guess I never really thought about how much money your family makes." He kissed me hard and suddenly. I wasn't really prepared for it. A little moan escaped my lips as I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled away quickly but not before running his nails up my thighs making me skirm, "Haven't I warned you about that giggle of yours."

I huffed, "Well stop making me giggle and it won't be a problem." He laughed as he walked back to the pan and continued cooking.

"Want me to help?" I leaned over smelling the Delicious scent of Steak, veggies and potatoes, "actually, wait, why am I sitting here? I should totally be helping you!" I start to hop off the counter when he stops me.

"No Princess, I want you here." He hugs me again, snuggling into my neck.

I laugh, "ok... but why?"

He shrugs, "Well because then I get to look you and all your beauty, and I get to steal kisses whenever I want." He says the last part with a big smile. I look him in the eyes, he was so sweet in this moment.

"That's really sweet Broc." I kiss him slowly, passionately making him lift me from the counter and squeeze my ass. Once he's got his fill he sets me back down.

I spent the rest of the time on the counter, chatting about a weapon I was designing that would go into production soon. Broc was trying to keep up with all the technical stuff I was talking about although I know it would take some getting used to. When he finished the food he lifted me off the counter and carried me to the table. He was silent for a while as we ate.

I reached over and trace the tattoos on his hand, "Is everything okay?"

He gave my hand a squeeze before smiling at me, "Yeah, just a lot on my mind lately." He shrugged it off and continued eating.

"Want to talk about it?" I looked up at him with a concerned look.

Broc:

I wanted to tell her that everything was a little crazy right now, but I didn't want to ruin this perfect day. I also wanted to tell her that My father is growing angry about what happened with Connor and wants more details about the entire thing. I promised him once Summer was well that he could speak with her, but I don't know if that's a good idea. She's confided in me about some of the things that happened there. I know that she could confirm the story about the girls she saw on the compound to the descriptions of the woman Connor had abducted. I just didn't want to thrust her into more drama. Not yet. I wanted her to choose how she wanted to live in this lifestyle.

"Just some small issues I have with my father, nothing to worry about, okay Princess?" I flashed her my signature smirk. God I hated doing this to her. I knew what using that name did to her, and I didn't like using it to keep her in the dark. That's why she was so angry at all of us when she first got back.

She instantly smiled and continued eating. I quickly changed to subject to our plans for this evening.

"After dinner, I want you to go up to the Bedroom, I have something in there for you." I winked at her causing her to wiggle in excitement. God I love how animated she is.

"Speaking of the bedroom..." she started curiously looking over at me, "Who designed it? I mean, it's sort of your style, but not exactly..." She narrowed her eyes at me. This woman was too smart for her own good. I let out a deep breath.

"Well, this place was pretty empty up until last week. I used it as a place to get away, or lay low, but when I knew I was going to have you here I made sure to spruce up the place a bit." I watched as her eyes went wide. She looked up around the place and the pieces were coming together.

"Wait, you looked in my home design book didn't you?" a small smile spread across her face.

I shurgged. "Well, Mike sent me some photos of your design book."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"That's, that's amazing Broc." She said as she looked around the house with new eyes. She didn't yet realize all that I'd do for and all I can do.

She seemed to hurry faster through dinner after that. She hoped out of her seat and kissed my cheek, "Meet you upstairs!" She yelled as she ran up the stairs giggling. I shook my head and smirked. I couldn't wait to see her in the outfit I got for her. She's going to look like a goddess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 144 33
WARNING: R-RATED MATURE CONTENT Gabe stalks towards me, and I back away until my back hits his door. He puts both his hands up against the door trapp...
4.9K 213 23
The prom queen has blood on her hands. ......... "I'd like to experience that deadly kiss of yours, baby girl" "In your dreams lover boy" He chuckle...
56.5K 2.2K 39
WARNING 18+++ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES AND STRONG ELEMENTS OF ABUSE Ruth's husband has always been mentally abusive but lately it's escalat...