U.A. Genius Bottled Hero (Kam...

By KamenRiderHazard

This is the story of Y/n L/n, a teen who lives alone due to not having parents, but that won't stop him from... More

Bio
Harem (MHA Girls)
Harem (MHA Girls) 2
Harem (MHA Girls) 3
START OF THE EXPERIMENT (PROLOGUE)
CAN I BECOME A HERO?
U.A. ENTRANCE EXAM
CLASS 1-A
REVEAL AND COMBAT TRAINING
THE BUILDING GENIUS AND THE DRAGONIC MUSCLEHEAD
CLASS REPRESNTAIVES AND USJ
ENCOUNTER WITH VILLAINS
THE TEACHERS HAVE ARRIVED
THE SPORTS FESTIVAL
REVEAL AND FIRST PLACE
CAVALRY BATTLE AND ONE-ON-ONE BATTLE
THE TOP 8
QUARTER AND SEMI FINALS
FINAL MATCH AND NEW MEMBER
CONFRONTATION AND HERO NAMES
CROSS-Z'S NEW UPGRADE AND INTERNSHIP
MASSACRE IN HOSU CITY AND KAMEN RIDER GREASE'S ARRIVAL
CLASS RANKING AND MORE GIRLS?!
PRACTICAL EXAM
HARD TIME FOR STUDENTS AND SECRET REVEALED
BUILD VS ALL MIGHT
MALL AND... MOM?
THE REASON WHY
CHILDREN OF THE RIDERS
RETURN OF THE SMASHES AND THE DEFANGING OF A FAKE
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): WELCOME TO I-ISLAND
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER) PARTY CRASHED... BY VILLAINS AND SMASH?!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): TEENS VS VILLAINS... SURPRISING ALLY?
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): HEROES GRAND BATTLE AND A BUILDING CHARGE!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): THE TALK, THE DATE, AND... ANOTHER?
TRAINING CAMP OF HELL AND FELINE FASCINATIONS
RIDER'S PROMISE, HELLISH TRAINING AND A ASSASSIN'S RECRUIT
VILLAIN ATTACK, SNIPER DUEL, AND BROKEN PROMISE
HAZARDOUS LOST OF CONTROL, BLOODY KILL AND DEBUT OF THE WOLF
HUNTERS BECOME PREY, LOSS OF A STUDENT, CAMP AFTERMATH

STUDYING AND... MARRAIGE PROPOSAL?!

5.9K 102 85
By KamenRiderHazard

After some discussion, Momo had agreed to help some people with studying for the upcoming exam, but she still needs help.

That was until someone made a suggestion of getting help from the smartest person in Class 1-A, where they all turned to a certain sleeping Genius.

As Momo got closer to Y/n, Sero warned her.

Sero: Be careful, Yaoyorozu... we all saw how he was when Mineta woke him up from his nap...

Ojiro: Yeah, so tread lightly...

Mina: I don't think that would be a problem...

Kaminari: What are you talking about... he shot Mineta out of instinct alone...

Kyoka: Yeah, but that's Mineta...

She then points at Momo.

Kyoka: This is Momo... Y/n won't do anything to harm her...

Kaminari: Are you sure?...

Mina: Just watch...

While the boys were still skeptical, the girls had full faith as they watched Momo approached the sleeping Genius and gently nudged him.

Momo: Y/n...

It was almost instantly that Y/n's eyes opened and his face looked like it didn't have an ounce of sleepiness at all or anger like he had when Mineta woke him up as he turns to Momo and answered her with a smile.

It was also at that moment when Y/n turned to Momo that everyone were blinded by the light of Y/n's placement in the midterm.

Y/n (GENIUS!!!/22): Yes, Momo...

Sero: That dude is way too BRIGHT!!!...

Ojiro: His Quirk makes him too perfect when it comes to test...

Kyoka/Mina: I'm lucky he's our boyfriend...

Momo: Y/n, you wouldn't mind helping me with the one's who asked for my help on studying, do you?...

Y/n: Nope, I wouldn't mind one bit... I'd be more than happy to help...

Hearing this made Momo smiled as she bowed in appreciation.

Momo: Thank you so much, Y/n...

Y/n: It's no problem... beside...

He then gets up from his chair and grabs Momo's chin, which he slowly brought closer to his face.

Y/n: If it's help from one of my girlfriends, I would always help out... Momo-chan...

He then brought his lips onto Momo's, surprising her and everyone else around them, as Momo just blushed from the sudden action.

Once he pulled away, he turns to see Mina and Kyoka a bit jealous, so he solved this as he walks over to them.

Y/n: That goes for you too as well... Kyoka, Mina...

He then kisses them both on the lips, making the both of them blush from the sudden action. The others who saw this just commented.

Ryujin: Kyo... this dude is on a different league then all of us...

Kyo: Yeah... and it isn't just in studying either...

Meanwhile, Kirishima looked over at Katsumi.

Kirishima (17/22): Look at the difference in virtue...

Katsumi (3/22): I can do it, too!... want me to beat it into you?!...

Kirishima: Yeah, I would like that... but I thought you would want to study with Y/n?... you know, since his your boyfriend and all...

When she heard the word "boyfriend", she blushed and got even more enraged.

Katsumi: S-Shut up!... you know what, you better prepared for my tutoring, Shitty hair!...

Kirishima: Thanks!... I'm counting on you!...

Time skip

After the class, everyone went to the cafeteria for lunch. As Class 1-A were talking about the practical exam, Monama from Class 1-B came by and started cursing at them.

It was then Itsuka came by and knocked him out cold with a chop on the neck.

Itsuka: Sorry for that, Class A... this guy's heart is always like this...

She then turns to Y/n and apologies to him.

Itsuka: Sorry again, Y/n... I'll try my best to keep a better leash on this guy...

Y/n: Well, I hope the best of luck to you... but if you ever need help with fixing that guy, I can always "experiment" on the guy to change him...

Itsuka: Hehehe... I think I'll keep that in mind... see ya again, Y/n~...

She leaves with a wink of mischief, which not only caught Y/n by surprise, but also the rest of Class 1-A as Mineta just yelled.

Mineta: DAMN IT!!!... HE BAGGED ANOTHER ONE!!!...

Y/n: Shut up, Mineta!...

He once again summoned the Hawkgatlinger and shot repeated at Mineta.

Meanwhile, the Build Girls were talking amongst themselves due to the interaction between their boyfriend and Itsuka and they all agreed to talk with said girl when they get the chance one day.

Time skip to weekend

Y/n had woken up and got himself ready to head over to Momo's house by putting on some formal clothes, for insurance, and went up to the cafe.

When he got up top, Cy was already by the counter with a cup of coffee, ready for his boss. When he turned to see Y/n, he was surprised in his choice for clothing.

Cy: Whoo... where are you heading out?...

Y/n: Just studying...

Cy: And where are you studying?... the gentleman's club?... haha...

Y/n: Haha... nah, just at Momo's house...

Cy: That's one of your girlfriend's, right...

Y/n: Yeah... she's like really rich, so I didn't want to feel so out of place...

Cy: Really?... so it wasn't to impress someone, such as the girl's mother?...

Y/n: Well... maybe, just think of it as insurance to make sure that she sees me fit to date Momo... if it were the other girls, I would do the exact same...

Cy: ... You really care for them, do you...

Y/n then takes a long sip of his coffee to its finish.

Y/n: No doubt... they fell in love with me, so I better not disappoint, beside...

Y/n then had a somewhat sad look.

Y/n: It's like having a family of people you love...

Cy then walked over and pat his boss in the back to cheer him up.

Cy: Hey, you may had a hard time in the beginning, but look at you now... you got 9 girlfriends and lots of friends and your a student of U.A., the most prestigious Hero school in the world... things are going great for you now... so don't think on the past and focus on the future...

Hearing this did indeed cheer Y/n up, as he was now smiling again and back to his joyful self.

Y/n: Thanks Cy...

Cy: Good, anyway... you better get going... wouldn't want to let your girl waiting, right?...

Y/n: Thanks, I'll be back by somewhere around noon...

Cy: Take your time, I'll take care of the cafe... as usual...

Y/n: Alright, see ya...

He then walks out of Nascita and makes his bike and drives off, leaving Cy in the cafe alone to talk to himself.

Cy: One day, Y/n... you'll learn why your mother had to leave you and as for your father... I hope you can handle the truth...

Cy then goes back to working as a customer entered Nascita.

Time skip

As Y/n made his way to Momo's house, he came across Kyoka and Mina.

Y/n: Hey!... Kyoka, Mina!...

The two girls turned to see Y/n stop right next to them.

Kyoka: Hey Y/n...

Mina: Your so lucky you have a bike...

Y/n: Thanks, if you two want... I can give you a ride the rest of the way?...

Kyoka: Really?...

Mina: But how can we fit?...

Y/n: Just watch...

Y/n then presses two button on the screen, one made the seat extend so it can fit 2 more people and the other creating helmets for the two.

Kyoka and Mina both takes them and puts it on.

Y/n: Hop on...

Kyoka then gets on behind Y/n with Mina behind her.

Kyoka: Hey, Y/n?... do you even have a liscense to ride this?...

Y/n: Kyoka, Kamen Riders... "are" the license...

Mina: Why did I have the feeling you would say that?...

Y/n: Because you know me too well... now hang on!...

Kyoka then grabs onto Y/n with Mina grabbing her as Y/n revs the bike and heads over to Momo's house.

Kyoka: ... Hey y/n?...

Y/n: Yeah?...

Kyoka: ... Did you see the way that girl was looking at you...

Y/n: Girl?...

Mina: She's talking about the Class rep for Class 1-B... remember, the one you were talking to during lunch at school a few days ago...

Y/n: Ah, Itsuka... yeah, what about her?...

Kyoka: Did you see the way she looked at you?... and did you hear the way she spoke to you?... do you know what it means...

Y/n: Yeah... that she's "interested" in me, the same way you girls are...

Kyoka: So... does that mean... you'll add her too?...

Mina: Your harem she means...

As Y/n listens to them, he could hear the nervousness as well as the discomfort in their voice, meaning that they're afraid that if Itsuka joins them, would they slowly lose his attention.

Wanting to not hear that tone form the two, he responded to them with passion in his tone.

Y/n: If your wondering that if I accept her feelings, that I would neglect the feelings of the others, then your dead wrong... each and everyone of you has a special place in my heart, and just because one person joins in, doesn't mean that my love for you all will decrease...

He then presses a button which allowed the two to see Y/n's face on their visor, only to see his smiling face as he also focus on the road.

Y/n: I love each and everyone of you... and that will never change, no matter how many girls join, no matter how much time has passed... I told you all when I confessed to you all... With my heart, I will love you all... until the end of time...

The two girls could do nothing but smile under their helmets.

Kyoka: You really do know what to say, everytime...

Mina: It doesn't matter where or when it is, you always have the right words...

Y/n: That's just part of my charm, Kyoka... Mina...

Kyoka: Haha, right...

Mina: And that's why we fell for you...

The three then stayed silent the rest of the way until they reached Momo's house.

Time skip

Y/n and the two girls had finally arrived at Momo's house and they all saw Sero, Kaminari and Ojiro already there.

Y/n stops the Machine Rider, and they all got off and walked the rest way to the group after he changed the bike into the Buildphone.

Kaminari: Yeah, but damn man!... Yaoyorozu is a rich girl!...

Y/n, Kyoka and Mina look to their left to see a large amount of land behind the metal fence in front of them.

Behind the gates were large groups of trees and a gigantic opuses that was more then big enough to house the all of Class 1-A and then some.

Y/n: And you didn't figure that out from her way of speaking?... you really need help, Kaminari...

Kaminari: I'm sorry, I'm not a super smart genius who has 9 girlfriends... one of which owns all of this... damn Y/n, your stocked for life if you marry Momo...

Y/n then slightly glared at Kaminari, which scared the electrical Quirk user.

Y/n: Don't get me wrong, Kaminari... if and when I marry Momo, it would be out of love and that's it... not for the money... and that would go for the other girls as well...

While Kaminari was scared of glaring Y/n, the other boys smiled at the Genius's honesty while the girls blushed and daydreamed their wedding day with Y/n.

They were sadly brought out of their perfect daydream as Y/n walked up to the intercom and pressed the button. After a few seconds of static, Momo answered.

Momo: Welcome everyone!... please come on in!...

The metal gates then opened by themeslevea and everyone walks up the stone path to momo's house.

Time skip after 15 mins

After a good amount of walking, everyone had made it inside the house and were now inside the grand hall of Momo's household.

However, everyone except Y/n felt like they were out of place in such a luxurious house.

Ojiro: I feel so out of place here...

Kyoka: Yeah, Momo really is a rich girl...

Mina: Really rich is an understatement...

Sero: I feel liked I should've worn something more formal...

Kaminari: Same... the only one who actually fits in is Y/n...

They all then turn urned to Y/n as they fully inspected his clothes and saw how it match with the atmosphere of environment.

Y/n: What did you expect, Momo is a my girlfriend and this is her home... I had to dress just as a precaution...

Kaminari: A precaution?...

Sero: For what?...

While the boys were confused, Mina figured it out.

Mina: You dressed up to impress Momo's mom, right?...

While the boys and Kyoka were surprised, Y/n just scratch the back of necks.

Y/n: Y-Yeah... that and because I enjoy studying...

Kyoka then gave Y/n a sacrastic look.

Kyoka: You really are a nerd...

Y/n then smirks as he points to himself.

Y/n: Yeah, but "this nerd", belongs to you, Mina and the other girls as well...

Hearing this made both Kyoka and Mina blush.

Sero: Like for real, when did Y/n became such a ladies man...

He was left unanswered as a smiling Momo walked in through one of the doors with a small cart, full of tea cups and snacks.

Momo: Thank you all for coming today!... I hope I can help you to the best of my abilities!...

She then turns to Y/n and blushed.

Momo: And t-thank you for coming h-here today as w-well, Y/n...

Y/n: Noo... problem, Momo?... you alright?...

Momo then shakes her head and recomposes herself.

Momo: Yes, I'm fine... i-its ok...

Even though she looked alright, she was still stuttering, which didn't go unnoticed by Y/n but left it alone for now. He then gets up and claps his hands.

Y/n: Now let's begin the studying!... now then...

He then points to everyone as he says.

Y/n: Are!... You!... Ready?!...

Everyone: YEAH!!!...

Time skip

As an hour of studying went by, Momo was helping everyone else with math while Y/n was assisting Ojiro with literature.

Ojiro: Thanks for helping Y/n, you make all of this so easy to understand...

Y/n: What did you expect... I am a Genius after all, as well as the Class rep... I'm always ready to help...

Momo then claps her hand, getting everyone's attention.

Momo: Everyone, let us take a break... I'm sure you are all exhausted...

Y/n: Good idea, Momo...

Sero: I can get behind that...

Everyone then closed their study books and got off their chairs too stretchy their limbs. After a scretch, Y/n asked Momo.

Y/n: Hey Momo, do you know where the bathroom is?...

Momo: Ah yes, if you want... I can lead you there...

Y/n: That would be very helpful...

Kyoka: Hey Y/n, when you come back... can you help me with Quadratics Functions afterwards?...

Mina: O0h, o0h... me too, I have some trouble with it as well...

Y/n: Sure... anything you two need... I'll do it when I come back...

He then turns back to Momo.

Y/n: Now then... lead the way, my beautiful Momo...

Even when his in need of the bathroom, Y/n is still able to make any girl blush, Momo being no exception as she is flustered red.

Momo: S-Sure... it's t-this way...

After leading him through the house to the bathroom, Momo was waiting outside for Y/n to finish as she would enjoy to walk back with him.

What she didn't anticipated however was the sudden appearance of a familiar voice.

???: Ara, ara... what are you doing here waiting, my precious daughter...

Hearing that familiar voice surprised Momo as she turned to see a woman who looks very similar to herself except more mature and older. This was none other then her own mother. (Just imagine a motherly looking Momo)

Momo: Mother... what are you doing here?...I thought you had a meeting...

Momo's Mother: oh I did have a meeting... it was already finished so I could returned home in time...

Momo: In time for what, if I may ask?...

She then sees her mother's lip make a elegant smirk.

Momo's Mother: Ara... From what I remebered, you ask me if you can use the study hall to assist in your classmate's studying for your upcoming exam...

Momo: That... is correct, but what do they have to do with it?...

Momo's Mother: I also remembered how you said that you invited your so called 'boyfriend" to help you with their studying...

It was then Momo began to start sweating bullets.

Momo: I-Is that so... so w-what if I did, Mother?...

Momo's Mother: There's nothing wrong with it, I just wish to have a "conversation' with this Y/n of yours... you remember, like the one we discussed together with your father...

While Momo was trying to think of an excuse to tell her mother, it was then Y/n walked out of the bathroom.

Y/n: Thank you for letting me use your restroom, Momo...

It was then Y/n turned to see a woman who looked like Momo if she matured after a decade. Seeing the similarities between the two, Y/n immediately connected the dots.

Y/n: And you must be Momo's Mother... it is a pleasure to meet you, ma'am...

He says as he gently grabs her hand and kneels down and kisses her hand, in a very gentleman manner, which surprised Momo but amused her mother.

Momo's Mother: Ara... aren't you quiet the gentleman... so I take it that you are...

Y/n then gets up from his knee and stands up, and stands in a gentleman manner.

Y/n: Yes, I would be Y/n L/n... I am the one who is currently dating your daughter and I must say... I can see where she got her beauty and grace...

Hearing this made Momo's Mother even more amused as she giggles.

Momo's Mother: Ara, hehehe... I can see why my daughter fell for you... as well as the other women you are dating...

When he heard this, he slightly got nervous until he heard her continue.

Momo's Mother: If your worried that I would disapprove of you dating my daughter, just because you are dating others... rest assured, I as well as my husband do not mind for as long as you gift her with the same love and care you show to the others...

Y/n: If that's the condition to stay with your daughter... then I can assure you that is a promise that I'll never break...

Momo's Mother: That is good to hear, especially since it came from the famous "Kamen Rider Build"... Oh, how joyful I am that my daughter has found a suitable suitor...

Hearing this took Y/n off guard. It was then he asked.

Y/n: Um, ma'am... what do you mean by "suitor"?...

He then turns to Momo.

Y/n: Momo?... what is she talking about?...

While he was waiting for an answer, he din't get any from her as she stayed silent as she blushed crimson. His answer however came from her mother.

Momo's Mother: Ara... isn't it obvious?... both me and my husband has approved of you being our daughter's suitor to be wed..

Y/n: Huh?...

She then turns to Y/n and asked.

Momo's Mother: So what do you say... will you marry my daughter?...

This absolutely shocked Y/n as he could no longer keep himself calm as he then screams.

Y/n: WHAT?!!!...

He immediately turns back to Momo.

Y/n: Momo!... what is she talking about?!...

Even though she didn't wanted to answer, her mother answered for her again.

Momo's Mother: Well you see... before we heard of your relationship with our daughter, we were going over a list of possible suitors to marry our daughter...

Y/n: So... an arranged marriage?... for Momo?...

Momo's Mother: Yes, however... before we could discuss with her about which one she preferred, she had already told us about you being her boyfriend...

Y/n was shocked. If it wasn't for Y/n, Momo would've been in a arrange marriage with someone she might not love. It was then she continued.

Momo's Mother: After we had discussed about it, it seems that our daughter would not marry anyone other then you... so what will it be young man, we'll you take our daughter?...

While Momo stayed silent the entire time, worried that her relationship with Y/n is rushed and is becoming a bit to much for him and that he would leave her.

Her worried however disappeared when she heard the next words.

Y/n: Ma'am, I would want nothing but to be married to someone as special, beautiful and important to my life such as Momo and the other girls... but right now, we are only teenagers as well as first year students of U.A.... and I believe that Momo isn't ready for such a huge step in our relationship, so if you do not mind, would it be fine if we were not to be rushed straight to marriage so soon?...

Momo's Mother was surprised of such an explaination, so after processing everything she heard, she couldn't help but giggle to herself.

Momo's Mother: Hehe... ara, it's seems that you are indeed the "best match", so to speak, with my daughter... so how about we compromise and say that you are her fiancé and that your engaged...

Y/n: I believe that would be the best action, but don't get me wrong ma'am... I plan to marry your daughter after me, her as well as my friends and other lovers graduate from U.A. and become Pro Heroes...

Momo's Mother: Ok... now with all that done, you may go back to your friends and your studying...

Y/n: Thank you ma'am...

Momo's Mother: "Ma'am"... I don't think so, young man... from now on, you may call me mother as id you were my own son... after all, you will be a part of the family...

While her mother couldn't see it, Momo could see the happiness and joy in Y/n's eyes when her mother said he could call her "mother" and that his "part of the family".

Thinking that they're friends are wondering what's taking them so long, Momo grabbed Y/n's hand, bringing him out of his trance, as she said to her mother.

Momo: Thank you... for approving him, mother...

Momo's Mother: Of course, Momo... you are my precious daughter after all... now go along, bring your fiancé with you and help your friends...

Momo: I will, mother...

The two then starts walking slowly back to the learning hall in silence until Y/n spoke.

Y/n: So... we're engaged now...

Momo: Y-Yes...

Y/n: Meaning that we are set to be wed once we graduate...

Momo: Y-Yes...

Y/n: I could already see the shock look on everyone's faces...

Momo: Y-Yes... um, Y/n...

Y/n: Yeah?...

Momo: Is this what you want?... what you really want?...

It was then Y/n stopped where he is, causing Momo to turned back to him, only to be surprised when Y/n suddenly kisses her, actually adding in tongue.

After what felt like an eternity, Y/n moved away and spoke with passion.

Y/n: Does that answer your question?...

Momo: Y-Yes... yes it does... I love you, Y/n...

Y/n: I love you too...

The two then made it back to the learning hall, only to be welcomed by two glaring girls, which were none other then Kyoka and Mina.

Kyoka: What took you so long?...

Mina: Yeah, we're you doing something naughty with Momo?...

Y/n: N-No!... w-we just had to deal with some very i-interesting news...

Kyoka/Mina: Which were?!...

Y/n: Um... Momo, you tell them...

Momo: M-Me?!...

The two girls glare where now directed at Momo, both of their eyes saying that they wanted answers.

Momo: O-Ok... but you have to promise to stay calm, as this news was just as much as a shock for Y/n as it would be for you...

Kyoka/Mina: Alright?...

Once they left the learning hall and went somewhere else, Momo then explain everything, with the obvious gasp, to the two girls were briefed about everything that aspired during Y/n's "bathroom break". After they were told everything , the two then turned to Y/n.

Kyoka: So... you're engaged to Momo now, right?...

Y/n: Uh...

Mina: Meaning that you two will get married, right?...

Y/n: Uh...

Kyoka/Mina: And the wedding will take place after graduations, right?!...

Y/n: Uh... uh...

Seeing there's no way out, Y/n gave in.

Y/n: Yes... I am now engaged to Momo and will be married after graduation...

He then looks at the two girls with guilt in his eyes.

Y/n: Look, I'm sorry... all of this happened so fast, so I could only figure out the most beneficial choice for both me and Momo... I completely didn't factor in the rest of you and the other girls and I can't forgive myself for making any of you sad... so please, tell me what I have to do for you to forgive me or just Momo... it could be anything and I'll stay to my word...

While he was thinking that he had just lost his relationship with the other girls, Kyoka and Mina whispered to themselves and Momo and came up with a solution. They then all nodded and spoke to Y/n.

Kyoka: Well there is one thing...

Y/n: Which is?...

Mina: And you promise that you'll stay to your word...

Y/n: Yes...

Mina: Good...

Kyoka: This is what we want you to do...

Y/n: Please, just tell me...

The two then took a deep breath and spoke together.

Kyoka/Mina: You take care of us too!...

Y/n: Huh?...

Kyoka: What we meant is that if your going to marry Momo...

Mina: Then you'll have to marry the rest of us too... understood?...

Y/n was dumbfounded.

Y/n: R-Really?... that's what you want me to do?...

The two then nodded, resulting in y/n to chuckle.

Y/n: Hehe... so not only Momo, but the rest of the Build Girls too, huh...

Then girls then nodded again, leading to Y/n to do something amazing.

Y/n: Well then, if that's the case...

Y/n then brings out the Drill Crusher in Blaster Mode and the  Diamond fullbottle and inserts it into the weapon.

Ready Go!

He then pulls the trigger, making the gun to shoot little bits of Diamonds, which were shaped as rings. Once their were three rings, he put the Drill Crusher away and collects the rings.

Once he had them all in hand, he gets down on one knee as he presented the rings to three girls.

Kyoka: W-Wait...

Mina: Are you about to?...

Y/n: Momo Yaoyorozu... Kyoka Jiro... Mina Ashido... will you marry me?...

It was at that moment all three girls, even Momo who was already engaged to him, began to tear up but they then answered.

Momo/Kyoka/Mina: Yes...

He then gives them each piece and put them all and they all then hug him as he hugs back.

Y/n: I promise to take care of you, for the rest of my life...

Mina: But you better not forget the others...

Kyoka: It won't be fair to the rest of them...

Y/n: I know, I know... I'll propose to them as well, i promise but for now... this is good...

After about 5 minutes of hugging, the 4 then all made a promise to keep their engagement a secret until Y/n proposes to the rest of them. Once the promise was set, they re-entered the learning hall and gave the boys an excuse for what took them so long.

After they finished studying, they all head homie, ready for the upcoming exam.

PREVIEW ON WHAT'S NEXT ON KAMEN RIDER BUILD X MY HERO ACADEMIA

Y/n: So who would me, Izumi and Katsumi will be facing?...

???: I... will do it!...

Izumi/Katsumi: ALL MIGHT?!!!...

Y/n: THIS IS THE WORST!!!...

NEXT CHAPTER: PRACTICAL EXAM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 922 36
(Betrayed Kamen Rider Saber OC X Young Justice Harem) Nathaniel Forger found out that his mother and his exes were having sex with his bully Victor A...
6.4K 112 15
Y/N a young boy experimented by his father at a young age, moves to Japan where he finished the last year of middle school. Due to the circumstances...
297K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
105K 1.1K 25
You are a normal 17 year old who excels in Different forms of Martial Arts, his studies in his highschool and etc. One day, You find a strange deck s...