𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝...

By SaetbyeolPark

ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘�... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
VICTORIAN NIGHTMARE
THE TAPESTRY
THE VAMPIRIC INVASION
MURDEROUS MELODIES
DOLLHOUSE
THANKIES!
ACTUALLY...
THE MERMAN [YOONMIN]
THE MISCHIEF MAKER [V X BTS]
THIRSTY FOR HIM [TAEGI]
THE NAIAD [VMIN]
CALICO CAT [JIHOPE]
JOKES IN A POCKET [JIN X BTS]
MAGIC SHOP [YOONJIN]
SPIRIT IN A BOTTLE [JINMIN]
GOOD DOGGIE [YOONJINKOOK]
VHS TAPE [JIKOOK]
PRECIOUS DOLLIES [VSOPEMINJOON]
BELIEVE [VHOPE]
THE CUTEST CURSE [NAMJINHOPE]
HUSBAND [VKOOK]
KISS TO GROW [NAMJIN]
SEA WITCH [2SEOK]
THANK YOU FOR READING!
HEY, IT'S AUTHOR-NIM HERE.

GARDEN FAIRY [MINJOON]

351 13 17
By SaetbyeolPark

Fairy!Jimin x Namjoon

I sat peacefully in my backyard, a fantasy novel in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

A cool breeze was blowing, causing the plants and trees around me to sway and dance to the melodious sound of the chirping birds.

Distracted by the surroundings, I set my book aside and stared at the greenery covering the area like a thick blanket.

The forest looked alive. And happy.

I let out a sigh of contentment as I admired the scenery.

For once, I didn't miss my home back in the big city.

I decided to take a little walk in the woods and explore for a while, so I gulped down the rest of my coffee and took my cup and my book to the kitchen.

I returned to the backyard and closed the door behind me. I took a deep breath, ready to venture out into the wilderness.

*

The walk through the forest was quite a wonderful experience, but it was slightly tiring.

Since it was almost time for lunch, I was ready to head home.

But I was eventually distracted by a soft blue glow emitted from beside the roots of a large tree.

My curiosity getting the better of me, I bent down to see what it was.

I gasped. It was quite a strange sight.

There was a tiny man with a pair of translucent lilac wings, one of which was torn. He appeared to be hurt and was sobbing his heart out.

Oh my God, I thought, It's a fairy, and fairies are very much real.

It pained me to see any living creature in despair, so I offered to help him.

"Hey there, little guy. Are you alright?" I asked softly, taking care not to scare the fairy.

He looked up at me and let out a squeak. He tried to fly away, but, upon realising that his wing was injured, he ended up backing away from me.

"It's alright, I won't hurt you. Trust me, little one." I said, extending my palm towards him.

He stared at my palm, confused. He looked up at me and tilted his head. Once I nodded, he climbed onto my palm.

"Okay, I'm gonna take you home and try to fix you up. Just stay calm, little guy." I said, stroking his hair with my finger.

He let out a squeaky giggle and flashed me the cutest eye smile I had ever seen in my entire life.

His wide and confused eyes were now shaped like thin crescents while a smile stretched upon his pale face.

*

I carried the tiny fairy home and placed him on the dining table.

"Wait right here," I said, "I'll be back in a short while."

I made my way to the bathroom and opened up the medicine cabinet. My eyes landed on a set of band-aids.

I took out one of the band-aids and went back to the dining room. The fairy was still sitting on the table, a curious look in his eyes as he scanned his surroundings.

"Hey there, buddy," I cooed, "Let's get you all fixed up."

I opened up the sachet containing the band-aid. Unfortunately, as I was doing so, I ripped a portion of the band-aid.

"Aw, man! Why me?!" I whined.

The fairy giggled once again.

"But I guess I should use just a small piece of the band-aid since you're so tiny." I said.

I carefully pasted the band-aid onto the torn wing, which I surprisingly managed to do without ruining anything.

"There, it's all done," I said, "You'll be staying with me until you get better."

The fairy squeaked happily.

"Oh, how silly of me! I've forgotten to introduce myself! My name is Namjoon. What's yours?" I asked.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get an answer from him, for all the sounds he could produce were just squeaks.

"I'm sorry, I can't understand what you're saying." I said.

The fairy let out more squeaks.

"But your high-pitched squeaks sound pretty cute."

He squeaked even more, the tone of his voice indicating frustration and anger.

"If only there was a way for you to communicate with me." I sighed.

There was a moment of silence until the fairy decided to break it by squeaking loudly, as if he had discovered something.

Before I could say anything to the fairy, I was hit by some sparkly purple dust.

I immediately burst into a coughing fit.

Then I gasped.

I stared in fear as the world around me began to grow in size.

Or maybe I was shrinking.

*

Once my height was stabilised, I heard a high-pitched voice.

"That should do the trick."

I looked up from my spot on my chair to see the fairy fluttering from the table to where I was.

"What have you done to me?! My roommate will be here any moment!" I yelled.

"Relax, Namjoon-ssi. I just made it easier for us to communicate. And don't worry, this spell is temporary. I'll bring you back to normal once we're done talking." said the fairy.

"Fine. Just get this over and done with, I pray you."

"Okay, but I've got to do a little something to you first before I get started."

"Oh, please. Not the fairy dust."

But it was too late. The fairy had begun to sprinkle his dust all over me, causing me to shrink even further until I was about half his height.

"What on earth was that for?!" I yelled.

"This is just so that I don't feel jealous of your height when you're the size of a fairy. You sound pretty cute, too. Be glad I didn't make you so small that your voice would sound like squeaks to me."

I groaned, staring up at the fairy with an angry look.

"I helped you when you were hurt, and this is how you repay me, fairy boy?!" I snapped.

"First of all, my name is Jimin, not fairy boy. Secondly, you wanted to be able to communicate with me." said the fairy crossly.

"Look here, Jimin-ssi, I-"

I was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a door opening and closing.

"What in heaven's name happened here?"

It was my roommate, Yoongi.

"I can explain-" I said, but stopped talking, for he would only hear me squeak incoherently.

I beckoned Yoongi to come closer.

"Namjoon-ah, would you mind explaining what happened?" he asked.

I pointed at his phone.

"You want to...type on this?" he said.

I nodded.

Yoongi turned on his phone and opened up the notepad.

The blonde fairy next to me is Jimin. I found him injured in the woods and I couldn't understand what he was saying, so he cast a shrinking spell upon my to make it easy for me to communicate. He made me even smaller than he is because he was jealous of my height.

I finished hopping onto the keys and stepped away from the keyboard to let Yoongi read the message.

He glared at Jimin and picked him up by his wings.

"No, don't do it! His wings have just been repaired! You're hurting him!" I yelled, but Yoongi obviously couldn't understand.

"Listen here, Jimin," he growled, "You don't shrink people for stupid reasons! Why can't you grow instead?"

Poor Jimin was beyond terrified. He looked like he was about to cry. He just simply shook his head.

"You're a fairy, for heaven's sake! Use your magic, fool!" Yoongi yelled.

He immediately released Jimin and left the room.

As Yoongi did so, the top ends of Jimin's wings were torn slightly.

Jimin tried as hard as he could to stop himself from plummeting towards the ground and hurting himself.

He flapped his injured wings as hard as he could until he reached the chair on which I was standing. He immediately collapsed, out of breath.

"Jimin!" I yelled, rushing to his side.

He took a few deep breaths before sitting up.

Then, he began to cry.

"Oh, Jiminie." I whispered, trying to give him a hug.

"My wings!" he wailed.

"I can try fixing them again, just make me big, I pray you!" I said.

"Get off the chair first." he sniffled.

I cautiously slid down the leg of the chair. I looked up at him.

He sprinkled his dust all over me, causing me to grow bigger and bigger until I was back to normal.

I picked up Jimin, who was still crying, and carried him to the dining table.

I used the remaining pieces of the band-aid and fixed Jimin's wings.

"Don't cry," I cooed, "I'll be there for you when you need me."

Jimin wiped away his tears and smiled. He beckoned me to come close to him, then he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

My heart had never beaten so fast before.

*

Jimin and I were sitting on the couch. I had been shrunken down to his height so that he could discuss something with me.

"I think Yoongi-ssi needs to be taught a lesson." said Jimin.

"Yes, he does. What do you want to do to him?" I asked.

"I think I'll do what I do best." he said with a smirk.

*

As expected, Yoongi woke up to find himself trapped in a tiny birdcage.

He let out a series of angry squeaks and tried his hardest to smash his way out. Nothing worked.

"Oh, hush. It's only for a day, Yoongi-hyung." I said.

I slipped a little bit of toast into the birdcage for Yoongi to eat and left the room.

I entered my bedroom to see Jimin sleeping peacefully on a small pillow.

I smiled and took a picture.

Then, I laid down beside the tiny fairy and stroked his soft, silky hair.

"I love you, Jiminie." I whispered before I went to sleep.

***

A/N : This is pure cringe. I can practically smell it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 118 40
(G/t giant and tiny)These are BTS G/t one-shots where Y/n is tiny and BTS Members are giants or vice versa, so yeah, requests are also open. Hope y...
610 28 15
BTS imagines one - shot or two shot enjoy 💗
13.8K 593 53
나의 꿈 ☁︎ please don't wake me up. © sorinieee 2018
98.3K 2.3K 33
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1: 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩 [𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧]✓ 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 2: 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩 [𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] 2 Last edited 8/18/20