My Cold Hearted Husband

By Alolika0201

[Completed] 'My heart beats for the man who loves someone else..' Y/n married Jeon Jungkook for her father's... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author Speaking
EPILOGUE.

Chapter8

6.6K 197 9
By Alolika0201

Y/N'S POV:

An hour ago, the sunset had radiated across the clouds, turning it molten orange with shades of pink......
Now it's gone, and here I am staring at the starless, moonless night. There's no twilight ......only darkness..... Just like my life ... My supposedly bright future, is now casted with the clouds of unknowning.....
I don't know what's there , waiting for me, beyond those clouds.

I am looking outside the pane, observing the streets,filled with people, trees, street lights, pass by the car and blend in the darkness behind.
Jungkook is driving towards his house.

The wedding ceremony finished off on a happy note, but honestly I knew that, not everyone was happy their........ Atleast not the bride-groom couple.......
Both my mom and jin oppa shedded few tears while seeing me off. But my dad never had anything else than a smile on his face....
'Maybe he was happy to marry me off as well as solve his company problems......
Of maybe he was sad to let go of me, but was not ready to showoff the tears.'

This 45mintues car drive was totally silent. The car drove in through the giant, metal vintage gates, and went down a circular path around a fountain, to finally come to a halt in front of his house.
And believe me when I say this, its huge and beautiful ..... although I grew up in wealth...but this house was definitely not a 'regular' mansion.

Jungkook unlocked his seat belt and got off from the car. I thought he's gonna come to my side and help me get off like every other gentleman does.
But duhh ..... I forgot he's a jerk.
I got off on my own and followed behind him. Walking fast to match his pace is soo damn hard in this dress.
By the time , I reached the front door ,the door has been already opened by a mid-aged lady in a black uniform. I assumed she was a maid.

"Welcome home master Jeon and Mrs Jeon.." - greeted that lady.

"I'm not gonna come in Ajhumma.......I have some work. Take her in , show her room and don't forget to mention the rules of my house......"
He just ordered the lady and left from there without even sparing me glance or word.

"Come in Mrs Jeon....."- the lady welcomed....and surprisingly it was a warm one.
As I entered I was mesmerized by the well designed interior. Starting from the tiles, to the curtains, sofa, cabinets, carpet and everything else seemed expensive, looked beautiful and dustless.

"Ladies please assemble.." - ordered the midaged lady after a swift clap.

Within few seconds , four young ladies gathered in the living room and bowed to me. I was surprised but told them to relax.

"Good evening Mrs. Jeon. I'm Choi Mi Son, the head maid of this house. And this are the maids that will work only for you."

' ooo,.... This kind of formalities are often a part of movies and dramas... but experiencing it in real life is something else....
But wait.....she said these are 'My' maids... if this many maids are gonna work for me then how many maids does this house have in total ????.'

"Well there are 12 maids, 2 butler, 5 driver and 4 gardener in this house. Moreover there are almost 25 guards in& around this house..." - answered the lady, making me grasp.

'How did she know what I was thinking.... Maybe I was thinking too loudly '

" Come Mrs Jeon, I wi....." - Ajhumma was going to say something but I cut off .

" Ahh!! Why are u calling me 'Mrs Jeon ' all the time. You are around the same age as my mom. Please call me y/n . And I will call you Ajhumma....... Just like Jungkook does." - I said .

At first she was going to disapprove, but the stubborn look on my face made her melt off.

"So Ajhumma, after you show me my room , I'm gonna go change . And after that ,will u please give a tour of this house. It's too big....i think I will get lost here...."
- I exclaimed with a pout which made all the maids chuckle.

" Ok Mrs.... no sorry, ok y/n. Let me first show you your room and then after diner we will go for the house tour.."

She climbed the stairs to the second floor and I just followed her.

On the second floor, there were seven rooms in total on either side of the white-marbled corridor. But, only two rooms, at the end of the corridor ,were unlock.

"The right one is yours while the left one is master's. Dinner will be served at 9:00.....
Hence you have plenty of time to go in ,relax, undress and washup. " - informed Ajhumma. And with that she left.

I turned the knob ,entered my room and closed the door behind me .

This room was twice as big as my room at Kim's mansion.
The room is furnished in an extravagant budget. In the middle of the room there's a queen sized bed, with silken mattress, and cool velvety pillows, all in sober colour. The wall, just behind the bed is propped with a huge rectangular painting..... which I honestly failed to recognise. There are two similar looking bedside cabinets , standing right beside the bed, each one of them holding up a vintage lampshade.
The wall just opposite to the bed, has a fireplace and a tv right above it.
Beside the fireplace, there was a bathroom, waiting for me to step in and discover.
There was a beautiful dressing table and a closet standing side by side, in north eastern corner of the room
The western featured two full-length, glass windows ,which gave a beautiful view of open balcony beyond them.

I

plopped in that soft ,fluffy bed with my arms and legs spread . It was so comfortable and peaceful .

After staying like that for few moments I realised that if I stay any longer on this bed , deep sleep is inevitable.
So I got up and stepped in the attached  bathroom .

After spending a generous amount of time in the bathroom , I came out with towel wrapped around my washed body. I walked up to the closet, only to be surprised by the fact that my clothes and some new ones are already in there. I chose a comfortable one.

After looking at the reflection of myself, for the third time ,I went downstairs.
Descending down a fleet of stairs,  I walked through a hall to finally enter the kitchen.
I was flashed with a series of smile from the maid, upon my entry........

"Wow y/n you are looking so pretty.... Young master choses a pretty,cute ,kind girl as his wife..." - complimented Ajhumma. I blushed at that. But soon my mind went on somewhere else.....or rather on someone else.

With a smile on my face I asked Ajhumma, "Dinners ready but where's Jungkook?? Is he not gonna join??"

"No y/n. He just called up not long ago, to inform that he's not gonna come home tonight." - Ajhumma replied.

Instantly my smile got exchanged with a sad expression.

In a sympathetic tone Ajhumma added,
" Don't worry y/n.... You will get to see him tomorrow.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
140K 8.1K 24
A story where y/n belongs to a rich family and the only daughter . She is a spoiled brat and only values money . Jimin lives in a small village and...
30.1K 1.6K 60
You took my heart and never returned it . You took my heart but didn't give yours . I'm not heartbroken . " I'm heartless ." - Y/N " No you're not...
473K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.