Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

Bởi Edentopia

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... Xem Thêm

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 45

598 8 0
Bởi Edentopia

Grace's P.O. V

The battle between Dan and Spectra raged onward and I stood watching with anticipation. This was the last round and no doubt Spectra was determined.

"That was intense. Whoa boy you were right there, Spectra, this final battle has been a whole lot of fun!" Dan cheered and Spectra ignored him.

"Gate card set!" Spectra said.

"Go Helios! Bakugan Brawl!"

Dan called out Drago once again and Spectra called upon his battle gear. Power leaked from him and his new enhancements.

"Ability activate! Spinning wool!" Dan called out creating an exchange in power.

Helios: 900 – 500 = 400 G's

Drago: 900 + 500 = 1400 G's

"Gate card open! Enemy resetter battle gear ability activate! Twin Destructor Level 2!"

As Helios charged power Spectra explained his move with pride, "The resetter nullifies all the opponent's abilities and it also works with the battle gear doubling the attack power of the battle gear's abilities. There's no way you can win now!"

Helios: 400 + 900 = 1300 G's

Drago: 1400 – 500 = 900 G's

"Your time has come Drago! Say goodnight!" Helios threatened.

A blinding explosion erupted causing both brawlers to turn away for a brief second.

The battle gear seemed to have been using its attack when it glitches out and when the two charged, Drago was bending Helios' battle gear cannons back rendering them useless.

He managed to break the battle gear and an explosion took place draining Helios of his power.

Helios: 1300 – 100 =1200 G's

Drago: 900 G's

"The battle gear!" Spectra called out and I was shocked.

"That's insane," I say.

The two bakugan launched a beam towards each other with a massive force of energy. When Drago pulled power from the other attributes, I swallowed realizing the battle was over. I think under his facade, Spectra realized it too.

When Helios was hit, the ground erupted in an insane amount of energy. I felt the very ground crumbling beneath my feet. Spectra and Dan both cried out as they were blown back. The pillar we stood on reduced to rubble as we started to fall.

I cried out as I fell and braced for impact. When we crashed, we didn't hit the ground and go splat as I thought, but instead we landed in Helios' hand. He had saved us.

"Helios," Spectra said and I could hear the concern laced in his tone.

I struggled to get up and I was scratched pretty bad.

"Grace?" Titan asked and I rubbed my head.

"I'm quite alright, but I have this itching feeling that won't go away."

"You're good Dan, the best," Spectra explained, "Perhaps it's time I consider working for the best instead of against it."

He took his hand towards his mask and I was shocked to see him take it off.

"Things are looking brighter," Spectra mused and Mira ran into his arms crying out for joy. He smiled at her and I turned away.

The nagging feeling wasn't leaving. It was challenging me. I couldn't lose my brawling spirit. I wanted a battle, my Storm Brooke personality demanded it.

I clenched my fists and bowed my head before turning around to see Mira and Keith both staring at me. Mira reached out her hand and I pushed it away causing Ace to step beside her protectively. Baron flanked her other side and Keith took a step towards me.

"Grace come on now. What's wrong?"

"Look, I can't shake this feeling away. I need to battle and I won't take no for an answer," I tell Keith seriously.

"Okay, I'll battle you."

I shook my head.

"No, I want him," I state pointing to Dan who stared at me.

"Grace..." Keith's voice said trailing off and I stepped out of his grasp.

"No, I want to brawl with Kuso. For all I've done to them as an enemy, it is only fitting for myself to call it quits in a way that is fitting for a brawler. That is the only way I will push my Storm Brooke personality to the side."

"Why are you so persistent on keeping her around?" Mira inquired.

"She's all I ever had," I hissed and a single tear streamed down my face.

The other brawlers turned to me concerned. Mira looked astounded at my words.

"I lost everything when my parents were killed. Any chances for a normal life gone within a single night. Storm Brooke was the only thing that never changed in my life. I can't just lose that too."

I turned away from them with a frown.

"When you're ready Dan, meet me at the arena where you first lost Drago."

With that, I transported to Spectra's ship and took the Vestal Destroyer to earth.

"Why are you so scared of letting go?" Titan asked me once we arrived to Earth.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm terrified of letting my walls down Titan. I've learned that when you let your shields down, you get hurt. I mean look at Mira, she's been a wreck ever since her brother left and although she refuses to admit it, she missed him and would never let him go."

"True, but she also has you," a new voice explains and I whip around to see Keith looking at me with arms crossed.

"How did you find me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You aren't that hard to track," Keith smirked and walked up to me.

"What's going on Grace? You know you can trust me."

"Everything Keith, you joined the Resistance and you got to battle. I didn't. That's what's wrong. I want to win back my right to join. I am tired of getting everything."

Keith grinned, "Don't fret, Dan said he would battle you tomorrow."

I lifted my head, "He did?"

"You bet I did Grace," Dan's voice states proudly and I see the Resistance in front of me.

Dan took a step towards me, "We don't back down from a fight and if that's what will take you to come back with us for good then you're on."

I smiled, "Thanks Dan."

"This is going to be so cool. I don't know who to cheer for," Runo exclaimed and Baron agreed.

"I definitely got to cheer on Master Dan and Drago," Baron cheered while Ace and Shun looked at me.

"I feel like Grace isn't going to be easy. Remember, she was the second best Vexos when she was Storm Brooke."

"Oh, that reminds me," I say bringing out my mask much to Mira's horror.

"I won't be battling as Grace, I'll be Storm Brooke," I say with a devious grin.

Keith smiled and wrapped an arm around me.

"That's my girl," he whispered.

"Well it's getting late, how about we all head to my place for the night?" Marucho proposed and we nodded our heads.

Spectra's P.O.V

Marucho took a look at all the rooms.

"Since Keith joined, do you want your own room?" Marucho asked him and he shrugged his shoulder.

"Whatever you have available. I do better alone though."

He looked at me and I hid the redness in my cheeks. I leaned against the wall as Marucho spoke to me,

"Grace if you want we could probably fit you in with Mira, Julie and Runo."

A look of horror flashed across my face. Mira, I was okay with. Runo I was fine with. Julie on the other hand was another story.

"If possible I'd like my own room," I said to the girl's shock and Mira saw the look I gave to Keith and stayed silent.

"Okay, I'll give you two time to settle in and then we're having Taco night."

"Yes, it's still taco night!" Dan cheered rushing away with Shun and Ace rolling their eyes.

I walked to the room Marucho showed me and it was pretty simple.

"Hey, thought I'd stop by," Keith's voice greeted and I looked up and saw him leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey yourself. Settling in nicely, I guess. How about you? This must be pretty weird."

"Nah, it's fine now. However, my room's pretty lonely. Are you seriously going to stay here?"

I shrugged my shoulders carelessly.

"Maybe. Does that bother you?"

I knew what he was thinking. He narrowed his eyes.

"No... Of course, not..."

I kissed him lightly on the cheek, "Don't worry Keith."

He took the opportunity to pull me into his embrace and not let go.

"You can let me go," I teased.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Beats me," I say and just lean into him.

He sweeps me into his arms and takes me to his room which was across from my own.

We just sat on the bed together and talked about everything.

"Keith, do you love me?" I asked unsure.

"What makes you think I don't?" He asks and cocks his head to meet my eyes.

"I don't know, I just have these doubts that this is all one elaborate dream," I say fearfully.

"Grace, I'm more real than you know. And never doubt how much I care for you," Keith said pulling me closer.

"When did you first like me?" I asked and he pauses in thought.

"Well, I think it started as soon as you started staying over with Hydron at the palace," Keith began and his tone turned bitter at the ex-prince's name.

"I mean, you always used to live with Mira and I in Alpha City. It was empty when you left and that's when I realized I couldn't live without you in my life."

"Keith," I started, but he stops me.

"Grace, you don't need to say anything. Just let me hold you," Keith told me.

I nodded my head and we were silent until a knock registered on the door.

"Keith, we're starting dinner and didn't want to start without you or-" Mira begins and widens her eyes at the sight of me.

"Grace," Mira starts and I smiled.

"We'll be there in a minute, Mira," Keith called out to his sister who nodded and left the room.

"She seemed troubled," I laughed and he smirked, "Who wouldn't be. They can just deal with it."

"You're right there," I grin and we headed to the dining area where the other brawlers were yelling at Dan for his taco chant.

"About time you joined us. Marucho wouldn't let us start without the two of you," Ace said with crossed arms.

"Sorry, I had some down time," I apologized and took a seat beside Mira and Keith.

"Don't worry about it," Marucho explains and the dinner was out much to Dan's delight.

We commenced eating and the brawlers began to call the day over as they crashed. I bid them goodnight and slipped away into my room.

"Can't sleep?" Titan asked as I just stared into the open ceiling.

The city was pretty at night, but something was missing.

I snuck out to the main room that overlooked the skyline. Titan was on my shoulders and a male voice spoke.

"Can't sleep, either can you?"

I turned to see Dan looking at me curiously.

"Not really I'm stuck on everything that has happened today. My outburst was uncalled for."

"No worries, everyone has a bad day. The best we can do is look towards the future."

"You're right. No wonder you have so many friends. You are a good friend and team mate," I sighed.

"Nah, it's just the way things happen. If you open yourself up a little more than life is good," Dan said and stood beside me.

"I'm pretty stoked to battle tomorrow," Dan said excited and I nodded my head.

"I won't be easy Dan," I taunted and Dan smiled.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

We both laughed quietly and sighed.

"Well if I'm going to win, I'm going to crash and catch some zees."

I nodded my head as Dan left and I tiptoed tothe room across from mine and slid into the warm bed. I nestled my head besidethe sleeping figure who acknowledged my presence. I closed my eyes and foundsleep at last. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.5K 943 18
Another story to keep me busy and keep you all entertained, this time we're entering the World of the Bakugan battle brawlers. Y/N=your name L/N= la...
62.9K 1.3K 13
[Rosario Vampire Female Harem X Brawler! Female Reader] !!CREDITS TO TEXTURES.CAFE FOR THE OVERLAYS AND CREDIT TO ANIMETEXTURESH FOR THE BACKGROUND...
68.3K 2.1K 59
Kuri Nakano is a half Japanese girl from the U.S. living what most would consider a good life; with pro hero parents and a quirk that has landed her...
25.2K 926 39
Maria Galveston a girl who was born with out a Quirk in America. Her father abused her, her mother and her siblings. But one night after her fath...