Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

Por Edentopia

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... Mais

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 41

463 5 0
Por Edentopia

Grace's P.O.V

I stumbled back to face Hydron as he made his appearance.

"Why the shocked face, Grace? I thought we we're old friends here. Oh, that's right, you decided to stab me in the back and cause me to lose my title," Hydron snapped.

I scoffed, "Did the title even mean that much to you?"

"You know what it meant. It meant my father's approval."

"Why do you even need his approval? He'll never acknowledge you. Heck, even if your father died, I doubt he would leave the throne to you."

"He will when I bring you in," Hydron concluded preparing his gauntlet.

"I thought we were friends, but I barely know you," I frown setting my own gauntlet.

"Me too, but fate has pushed us to where we are now and I shall fight to succeed. Even if it means taking you down."

"It doesn't have to be like this, Hydron. Leave your father, have a fresh start," I tell him optimistic.

"What is there outside of my life now? No one to have my back and constantly being ridiculed? This is the only life I have ever known."

"You have me."

"What? Is that supposed to make me feel better? You're with him now. It makes me sick to see you two together. I'd rather be thrown in the dungeons for the rest of my life," Hydron spat.

He could barely speak Spectra's name and I could sense the heartache in his tone. I blinked hard and activated my gauntlet.

"Enough talk. If you want me, you got to beat me," I challenged.

"Grace, that's a challenge I'm willing to take," Hydron said, "Prepare to be turned in."

"Gauntlet Power Strike!"

"Hey, what are you doing?" Hydron asked me curiously.

I turned to see a twelve-year old Hydron looking at me with concerned eyes.

I turned my head away, "Oh, it's nothing. I just zoned out for a second."

"Don't worry I do that too," Hydron smiled and we looked out at the sunset together.

"How come you don't stay in the palace. If you're a prince, don't you have prince things to do?"

"I'd rather hang out with you. You're my best friend," Hydron told me and I smiled.

"You're my best friend too," I told him and he flashes me a grin.

"Even more than Mira?"

"Yeah."

"Promise we'll be friends forever," Hydron asked and I nodded my head.

"Most definitely."

"Grace, focus, we have a battle to win," Titan said snapping back to reality as I witness Hydron's attack hit Titan.

Titan: 500 G's

Dryoid: 900 G's

"Ability Activate! Storm Seige!" I called out.

Titan: 500 + 400 = 900 G's

Dryoid: 900 – 200 = 700 G's

"Is that all you got?" Hydron laughed and I gritted my teeth.

"Ability activate! Mar Shield!"

Titan: 900 – 400 = 500 G's

Dryoid: 700 + 200 = 900 G's

"No way, he switched the power," I gasp looking briefly at my gauntlet.

I then lanced up to him, "Nether the less, I shall come out victorious. Double Ability Activate! Aqua Blue plus Tainted Nova!"

Titan: 500 + 200 = 700 G's

Dryoid: 900 – 300 = 600 G's

"Throwing double abilities already in the battle? What kind of strategy is that? I think spending your time with those brawlers has caused you to become soft. And weak. Ability Activate! Murasame Arrow!"

Titan: 700 – 300 = 400 G's

Dryoid: 600 G's

"Ability Activate! Spinning Typhoon!"

I knew this wasn't strong enough, I had to trust Titan would be able to hold off this attack enough to dodge.

Titan: 400 + 100 = 500 G's

Dryoid: 600 G's

My plan was going perfectly until Hydron frowned.

"Enough playing around! Ability Activate! Gaian Reflector!"

Titan: 500 – 300 = 200 G's

Dryoid: 600 G's

"No way!" I cried out horrified.

Titan was hit with his own attack and unfortunately for me reverted back to ball form and fell to my feet. I picked it up and Hydron smirked triumphantly.

"How does it feel to lose?" Hydron asks me and narrows his gaze.

"Are you ready to give up?"

I clenched my fists hard and shook my head.

"I'm never going to give up! Especially not to you."

"I'd expect that much. Well if you think you got it, then prove it."

"Gate Card set!" I started and tossed my card down.

"Bakugan brawl! Bakugan stand! Rise Aquos Water- Raven!"

Raven rose and flapped her grand wings.

Hydron smirked and tossed in Dryoid for round two.

Water-Raven: 450 G's

Dryoid: 700 G's

"I swear Grace, you never cease to amaze me. Putting in a weaker bakugan? What are you planning?" Hydron said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Ability Activate! Storming Bird!"

Water-Raven: 450 + 450 = 900 G's

Dryoid: 700 -> 350 G's

"What is this?" Hydron said thrown off and I drifted into another memory.

"What is this?' Hydron asked pointing to balls of some kind appearing into our world.

"What is it Hydron?" Thirteen-year-old me asked him confused.

"I don't know Grace," Hydron sighed and I came up with an idea.

"Maybe it's the bakugan being your father were talking about. Maybe this is a sign for us to utilize them in battle in the tournaments. We would make such a great team and become part of the Vexos."

Hydron snorted.

"What's wrong?"

"You want to join the Vexos?"

I shook my head, "Not really, but I do want to wipe the floor with them."

"That's the Grace I know," Hydron beamed causing me to laugh hysterically.

I blinked the memory away with pain. Those few good memories I grew so fond of.

"Double Ability Activate! Ray Blade plus Murasame Blade!"

Water-Raven: 900 G's

Dryoid: 350 + 300 + 200 = 850 G's

"Who's using double abilities now? Gate card open! Aquos Subsume!"

Water-Raven: 900 G's

Dryoid: 850 – 350 = 500 G's

I cheered on Raven as she roared, "Take this Vexos!"

Hydron's lips curled up into a grin. He had a plan and that cause me to hesitate.

"Is that all you got? Double Ability Activate! Land Shutter plus Trance Sword!"

Water-Raven: 900 G's

Dryoid: 500 + 350 = 850 G's

I laughed at him.

"Your attacks are pointless. Prepare for the major blow! Ability Activate! Steal Clutch!"

Water-Raven charged, but was unable to conjure the power for the attack.

"Water-Raven snap out of it. Attack him!" I seethed an she sputtered.

"I can't. Something is stopping me!"

I stepped back and analyzed the situation.

Indeed, what she said was true.

"Do you like that move? Trance sword nullifies any abilities set and prevents the opponent from activating any abilities. Just relax and close your eyes, It'll be over in a minute."

I took a deep breath as Hydron activated an attack. There had to be a way to get out of this or else I would be toast.

"That's it," I say as I came to a realization.

"Time to say goodbye," Hydron said wide eyed.

"Not quite, Ability Activate! Water Fury!"

Water-Raven charged power and stopped the attack head on. Now it was Hydron's turn to be shocked.

"Now that I broke the chain, time to attack. Double Ability Activate! Raven Incarnate plus Swift Wing!"

Water-Raven: 900 + 300 + 200 = 1400 G's

Dryoid: 500 G's

When Hydron laughed, I was lost or a moment.

"Hey what's so funny?" I asked confused.

He just kept laughing. All of a sudden, he stopped and took a sinister turn.

"Double Fusion Ability Activate! Geki Grip Demon Plus Retsu Lightning!"

Water-Raven: 1400 – 300 = 1100 G's

Dryoid: 500 + 300 + 400 = 1200 G's

A loud explosion followed by a blast of light ensued. Covered my arms and slide back a little. As I regained my footing, I witness Raven fall to my feet in a smoking ball.

I picked her up reluctantly and looked up at Hydron.

"Oh, Grace. When will you learn? You can never defeat me, but you surely can try."

I checked my life gauge and realized this was the final round for me.

"Bakugan Brawl! Rise Aquos Omega Titan!" I called out.

Please Titan, I need your strength now.

"Ability Activate! Death Spiral!"

Titan: 700 + 300 = 1000 G's

Dryoid: 700 - 300 = 400 G's

Titan charged and sent a spiral of water and energy towards Dryoid. I smirked towards Hydron flattered that he was going down.

"Ability Activate! Gaian Reflector!"

Titan: 1000 – 900 = 100 G's

Dryoid: 400 G's

Dryoid blocked the attack with ease and I loaded my gauntlet again.

"Double Ability Activate! Aqua Blue plus Fusion Ability Aqua Vanquisher!"

Titan: 100 + 700 = 800 G's

Dryoid: 400 -> 350 G's

I crossed my arms, "Don't you like my move? Since Titan evolved, his power has increased including the amount of power received from Aqua Vanquisher."

Hydron laughed, "That's so pathetic it's almost funny."

He swung his arm to his side and loaded a card.

"Double Ability Activate! Mursame Blade plus Ray Blade!"

Titan: 800 G's

Dryoid: 350 + 300 + 200 = 850 G's

Dryoid activated its attack and blocked my own. I stumbled back shocked.

"But how?" I stutter and Titan held his ground.

"Please Grace, by now you should be aware of Dryoid's power. It is no use against Titan, I should know. I was his previous owner, let's face it. You have lost."

I blinked hard refusing to accept the fact.

"No, it's not the end," I say roughly as I loaded another card.

"This will never be the end!" I called out and activated my gauntlet.

"Ability Activate! Tainted Nova!"

Titan: 800 G's

Dryoid: 850 – 300 = 550 G's

I see Hydron clench his fists at his side.

"This is pointless. I am tired of this battle. Double Ability Activate! Knuckle Vulcan plus fusion ability Geki Grip Demon!"

Titan: 800 – 300 = 500 G's

Dryoid: 550 + 200 + 300 = 1050 G's

"Brace yourself Titan!" I warned as the attack came barreling towards us.

It knocked me off of my feet and I skidded across the battlefield. My body rattled as I collided with the ground. I could feel a shock go through me as I hit a force field of some kind.

"Grace!" Titan called to me and I shook my head.

"No Titan. We need to keep going. Don't worry about me," I say shaking off the pain or trying to at least.

"Give up Grace, you're all out of moves to make. I won," Hydron said letting out a maniacal laughter.

I pulled out my top three attacks and grunted. This was my last hope to survive the battle.

I loaded into my gauntlet and my arm felt heavy. I could see cuts and blisters from the impact and my face was scratched as well.

"Triple Ability Activate! Tidal Fury plus Delta Rapture plus Storm Siege!"

"Prepare to feel the power of Aquos Omega Titan!" Titan roared and charged his power.

Titan: 500 + 500 + 400 = 1400 G's

Dryoid: 1050 – 200 – 200 = 650 G's

The attack was blasted towards Dryoid an Hydron with such force.

"You want to play rough now Grace Hudson? I'll show you rough. Triple Fusion Ability Activate! Shoo Dragon Fly plus Retsu Lightning Plus Dual Caliber!"

"What! No way," I say shocked.

Titan: 1400 – 200 = 1200 G's

Dryoid: 650 + 400 + 600 = 1650 G's

Titan stumbled back at the first attack and I couldn't bear to watch this any longer. I turned away horrified at what Titan was going through. Tears started to stream down my face seeing him struggle. I only wanted the best for us.

"No Titan!" I screamed and Tears flew past my face.

"What's wrong Grace? Don't like what you see? Not to worry, this will all be over shortly," Hydron hissed.

I stared him in the eyes and saw no trace of the boy I used to call my friend. Just a shell of who he once was.

"How could you do this to Titan? He was once your partner," I cried out disgusted.

Hydron scoffed, "Partner, please. Having a partner is a sign of weakness. Dryoid is nothing but a soldier who obeys me. Now take one last look as I end this all."

"Titan..." I say heartbroken.

Titan cocked his head slightly before the final attack hit him. Energy was sizzling from his body as he bowed his head.

"I'm sorry, Grace," he apologized before reverting to ball form.

I didn't get the chance to pick him up as the remnants from Hydron's final attack rendered me unconscious. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.7K 77 48
it's been a whole year since Dan, Marucho, and Shun defeated Emperor Barodius, and ever since then, Bakugan Interspace has flourished into a bigger a...
31.6K 947 18
Another story to keep me busy and keep you all entertained, this time we're entering the World of the Bakugan battle brawlers. Y/N=your name L/N= la...
68.4K 2.1K 59
Kuri Nakano is a half Japanese girl from the U.S. living what most would consider a good life; with pro hero parents and a quirk that has landed her...
25K 748 34
What if Bakugo Katsuki had a younger sister? What if she was quirkless? What if that girl, that quirkless girl, was the one that keep going out at n...