Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

Edentopia tarafından

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... Daha Fazla

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 34

588 8 0
Edentopia tarafından

Grace's P.O.V

There I was in the Vestal Destroyer face to face with Spectra. It's been six months since I've seen him and I thought that would be our last time.

"Is this real?" I say hoping I wasn't dreaming.

Spectra took a step towards me.

"I thought you died in the crumbling palace," he said placing a hand on my cheek.

"I thought you did too," I admitted and my voice cracked slightly.

I recalled Mira telling me what she saw. Her worried tone for her brother had me reeling with grief.

I never got the chance to talk to him and I thought I was dreaming when I made that call.

I clutched his jacket and held it tightly afraid to let go. I held back tears and when I pulled away Spectra smiled at me.

"You know what this means?" He asks me and I look up.

"What?"

"This means I can't let you leave," his voice says seriously.

I narrowed my eyes.

"How so?"

"My dear, the Vexos are after you and they won't stop. The best place to be is with me. Gus and I are working on a way to block the Vexos transporter from the mother palace to coming to Vestal. I can protect you."

I shook my head, "I can protect myself. Besides I'm the leader."

"Are you?" Spectra asked me.

"I am. Mira and I are having a good time. Besides I can't just abandon the team like that. They're being hunted by the Vexos too."

"Stop being so stubborn Grace," Spectra told me frowning.

I shook my head.

"No Keith," I say using his real name.

No one was here so it didn't matter.

"Grace, I care about you," He confessed and I blinked at him in shock.

"I know, but you also know what I need to do," I state and he nods his head.

"Just promise me you'll visit more often. And I get to call you whenever I please."

I scoffed, he was so clingy it was adorable.

"I bet you're tracking me on my gauntlet," I state firmly.

The redness in his face gave me my answer and I rolled my eyes.

"First you look through my drawers and now this?"

Spectra let out a sigh, "Okay, I only did each of those things once. You told me where you were. After the explosion, I needed to know where you were so I activated a feature on my gauntlet that allows me to track your gauntlet's signal."

I gritted my teeth and punched his arm. Instantly Gus rushed over and pulled me away.

"Shall I dispose of her, Master?" Gus asked and I glared.

"No Gus, it's fine. You can leave me with her," Spectra replied bored.

Gus was uncertain and eventually walked away giving me dirty looks. When he was gone, Spectra turned back to me.

"I guess I deserved that," he muttered.

"You guess?" I inquired and he shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed looking at him and shook my head in disbelief.

"You are clueless Spectra," I teased and hugged him tightly.

"I have to head back," I tell him and he narrows his eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"I'm sure. I'll keep in touch."

"If anything happens, press this button on the gauntlet, it'll notify me you're in danger and I'll be there within seconds. No matter what dimension you're in," Spectra explained and I smiled at him grateful.

With a smile, I transported back to meet a frantic Mira.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"The Vexos have targeted Earth since they can't come to Vestal," Mira informed me.

"What does that mean?" I asked her and she narrows her eyes at me.

"We're going with them to Earth."

I shook my head disagreeing.

"I don't know Mira if I can do that with you."

Mira frowns at me, "Grace, I know you have a connection to my brother, but we have to do this."

I nodded my head in defeat. I get it, hopefully I'll still be able to communicate with Spectra on this.

We planned to head out and were chatting with Klaus when the alarm went off.

"Whoa, the alarm," Klaus noticed and glanced at us.

"You guys need to go, there's a hidden escape down this hall. Take it. I'll hold him off," Klaus informed and Mira looked at me.

"Go ahead, I'll be fine," I told them and the Resistance gave me an unsure look.

Dan seemed to protest, but Mira grabbed his wrist and dragged him away followed by a jealous Ace.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask knowing that it was Spectra.

Klaus nodded his head, "I know you were talking to him, Grace and I won't condemn you for it. You might just be the thing that stops him from being on his 'A' game."

I grinned and took a seat across from Klaus as Spectra entered the room. He looked around only to come face to face with Klaus and I.

"I don't know what the etiquette is here on Vestal, but where I come from, it's rude to show up unannounced," Klaus began with a frown.

"Don't waste my time, where are the brawlers?" Spectra demanded.

"I'm not sure who you're speaking of, but if it's a battle you want, I'd be happy to accommodate you."

Spectra looked at me and I could tell by his stance, he was not flattered to see me with another guy. I shrugged my shoulders with a light tone, "You have to admit, he has class."

He turned to Klaus and glared. Jealousy was radiating off of him in waves.

"Are all of you Earthlings so arrogant?" Spectra mused and I scoffed at his comment.

"I think it's you who's the arrogant one coming into my house uninvited and looking to pick a fight."

"I'm losing my patience," Spectra said bored.

"Patience is a virtue," Klaus said standing up, "As is loyalty, but that's something you know nothing about. Perhaps that is why you will always be at a disadvantage. The bond the brawlers share as a group is more powerful than anything. There is much you could learn from them."

"Doubt it, when you see them, tell them they can't run forever."

With one last glance at me, he vanished.

I sighed, "I got to convince him to come to earth with me."

Klaus placed a hand on my shoulder, "I could sense the deep emotion that boy felt for you. I wish you all the luck."

I nodded my head and rushed to meet up with Mira.

"Grace, there you are. We're just about to go," Mira said and I stopped her.

"Mira, I'm not coming with you guys to Earth," I say flatly.

She frowned and looked at me.

"Are you sure, Grace?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"You guys go to Earth, I'll catch up with you somehow. I'm going to try and get Keith back. Hopefully if things go well, I can get him to come to Earth with me."

Mira narrowed her eyes unsure.

"Just be careful, Hydron and the Vexos will be targeting you too," Mira told me and I nodded my head.

"I promise and you be careful too."

"If you come to Earth, we'll be in Marucho's house," Mira informed me and I looked at her.

"Are you sure you should be trusting me with this information?" I asked skeptically and she nodded her head.

"I trust you, Grace. Just don't fall back into Storm Brooke. I don't' want to lose my best friend again," Mira admitted worried and I smiled.

"You don't need to worry," I reassured her and Dan's voice called out to us.

"You guys ready?" Dan asked and I looked at him.

"Kuso, good luck," I stated and Baron widened his eyes.

"You're not coming with us?"

"Afraid not, I have some unfinished business here. I'll meet up with you guys later, I promise."

Ace nodded his head and Baron gave me a tight hug.

"Watch out for my siblings for me Grace," Baron said and I nodded my head.

"Of course, I'll make sure to stop by."

Baron nodded his head, "Good."

"Be careful, the Vexos are targeting you, Grace," Ace told me and I nodded my head.

The brawlers waved their goodbyes and left in the portal with Klaus.

When they vanished, Klaus commented, "Would you like me to transport you to the Spectra?"

I shot a grin to him and shook my head.

"No need to, I have it all figured out," I say with a wink and looked at him.

"Thank you again for everything, Klaus," I say thankful.

"Of course, Miss Hudson, I hope everything goes well with your special one," Klaus said and I laughed.

I headed outside and left Klaus' house to an open area.

I opened my gauntlet and Titan opened up on my shoulder.

"Are you sure this was a good idea?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"We needed to this, Titan," I tell him and press the distress signal.

Within minutes, I see the Vestal Destroyer come into view and beam me up. It felt crazy and when I appeared in the ship, Spectra embraced me.

"What kind of danger are you in?" He said looking below us.

"Relax, there's no danger," I assured him and he frowned.

"Then why did you use the distress signal?"

"Would you have preferred me to just write a letter to you?" I say sarcastically.

"Watch your mouth," he snapped and pulled me in.

"The brawlers left for Earth," I tell him and he looks on.

"So, I've heard," he says and his voice trails off.

"We're going too," I explain and he pouts and crosses his arms.

"And why would I do that? What's in it for me? Once you're there, you'll just go crawling your way into danger's way and be with those brawlers."

"How about it being you and me once we're there. It can be like the good old days," I tell him and he stiffens at my touch.

"You're not leaving my side," Spectra stated.

"Look, I know you care about me and you have me tracked. But once we're on Earth, I have to do my job and I'm sure you do too. I promise I'll report back to you and stay with you at the end of each day," I promise.

I let out a dep sigh praying that he would cave.

"Fine, we'll head out tomorrow," he said finally and I smiled rightly.

"Thank you," I say wrapping my arms around him.

Spectra nodded his head murmuring in my ear, "I'm just glad to have you back. Seeing you with that earthling did not bode well with me."

I broke out into a smile and see Gus standing there with confused eyes.

"Gus, you've returned," Spectra greeted.

"Yes, Master Spectra," Gus responded.

"What happened?"

"What happened with Volt?" He asked and I exchanged glances between Gus and Spectra.

"Sorry sir, he said he had no desire to leave the Vexos and join us Master Spectra."

"Oh well, at least you tried," Spectra murmured as he held me close to him.

"You served your purpose and now I'm done with you," Gus said to the bakugan in his hands.

Upon closer inspection, it was Volt's Brontes. He chucked it into the transporter and it vanished without a trace.

When night came, I couldn't bring myself to sleep. I wore my tank top and pants and sighed as I looked out into the night sky.

I snuck out of the room Spectra gave me and looked around. I peeked inside to see Spectra lying down asleep in his bed. I tip-toed to the side of the bed and laid down beside him. His sheets were warm and I nestled up against Spectra and felt him shift in the bed and a smile grew on his face. I exhaled and found myself relaxing and drifting off peacefully. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.9K 372 22
A Bakugan New Vestroia fanfiction in this AU Preyas was never captured by the Vexos, Preyas left with Drago to find Dan and Marucho Dan and Shun have...
31.6K 947 18
Another story to keep me busy and keep you all entertained, this time we're entering the World of the Bakugan battle brawlers. Y/N=your name L/N= la...
62.9K 1.3K 13
[Rosario Vampire Female Harem X Brawler! Female Reader] !!CREDITS TO TEXTURES.CAFE FOR THE OVERLAYS AND CREDIT TO ANIMETEXTURESH FOR THE BACKGROUND...
1.6K 20 26
"Oi! Raccoon Eyes! Where's FireBitch?" Bakugo shouted as he was helping guide people on the boat. The pink girl walked towards him, holding a device...