Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

By Edentopia

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... More

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 32

570 8 0
By Edentopia

Hydron's P.O.V

I vanished from Grace and Baron with victory. Grace was unhinged and probably debating what to do next. Baron on the other hand took his lost like a child.

I portal myself back to the Vestal palace to come face to face with a jealous Mylene.

"Another noisy battle today will surely alert the remaining bakugan to our presence, work on your stealth," Mylene huffed and I leaned against the door smug.

Just because she was now the chief and the King's favourite as of right now, doesn't mean I had to listen to her.

"You're just jealous that I was the first one to capture an attribute energy, Mylene. Get used to it," I say casually.

I then turned away and left her alone. She was jealous of my victory.

My father took nice in my favour and there was the undeniable sense of pride in his eyes when he heard the news. He even congratulated me on my efforts.

My mind went to Grace in deep thought. I sighed wondering what was going on with her. Seeing her look at me with such hatred. A grin appeared on my face at the thought. Soon she was going to come back with me.

I was walking through the hallway and into the throne room to see my father sitting on the throne as usual. He had an unsatisfied look on his face when I showed myself.

"Father," I greet and my father narrows his eyes.

"What is it now, Hydron?" He said impatient, "If this is about you regaining your title, you are surely mistaking."

I shook my head, "Oh, but of course not. Simply, I ask of when the retrieval for Grace will commence?"

The King thought about it and answered me, "A good question, Hydron, hmm, when will be a good time? When we collect half of the attribute energies, then we will see to it that Grace Hudson is hunted down and dragged back here."

When I grinned, my father nodded his head, "Yes and I want to keep her here with us because I want to see the look on the brawler's face when I take it all away from them. And Miss Hudson will be powerless to stop us from succeeding."

I hesitated slightly, "Will Grace be hurt?"

The king just shrugged his shoulders.

"We shall see."

He then flagged me off and I frowned but nodded my head.

As I walked away, I thought to myself, we had two more attribute energies to collect and we would be able to find Grace. I smiled and recalled Mylene was getting the last of the Vestal brawlers in the Resistance with the Darkus Brawler Ace.

When I passed, Shadow Prove he seemed to be cracking up about something.

"What seems to be your entertainment today?" I demanded and Shadow laughed.

"Oh, I'm going to just watch the events unfold between you and Mylene."

"What?" I said annoyed and made my way to Mylene who was in the docking area... Empty handed.

Spectra's P.O.V

After what had taken place, I was with Gus in the Vestal Destroyer recovering after the incident. Although physically I was fine, mentally, I was lost. Grace wasn't here with me.

"Master, I can confirm the King is aware of Grace's betrayal," Gus informed me.

"Interesting Gus, thank you and have you been able to triangulate Grace's position?"

Gus frowned, "Negative. Until she uses her gauntlet to transport to the Vestal Destroyer, we will have no information or data on her gauntlet and its location."

I frowned, "Well, I'm sure we'll find her."

With that, my communicator ringed with an incoming transmission. I exchanged a confused and skeptical look at Gus. The only person who would do this was Mira, but after what happened, I doubt my sister would call so soon. Last time I heard, she visited earth and the brawlers there.

"Should we ignore it?" Gus asked intensely.

I shook my head, "No, I'll answer."

I opened up my communicator and was shocked to who it was.

"I didn't think you'd answer," the voice I've been longing to hear says.

"Well, I decided this time," I grinned at Grace.

"Are you doing okay?" I asked her and she is silent.

"Grace?"

"Hydron came today. He took the Haos energy for the BT system."

I recalled Grace telling me about the BT system.

"Interesting, did he do anything to you?" I asked concerned.

"No, he just warned me that he was coming. I don't know when though."

"Where are you?" I asked her and she hesitated and I sighed.

"Come on Grace. I need to know where you are. I have to see you. I need to be there with you."

Grace's cheeks reddened and she muttered, "You don't always have to protect me."

"I need to. Please Grace, just tell me where you are," I practically pleaded.

Grace sighed, "Fine, but the others can't know I ever told you of our location."

I nodded my head as she explained, "We're at Klaus von Hertzon's mansion planning to meet up with Mira and the human brawlers. I don't know what will happen from there."

"I see, well, I shall see you soon then, Grace. Hang tight," I told her and hung up before she could protest.

I looked at Gus and he seemed to know what I was thinking.

"I shall prepare the transporter for you Master Spectra. We shall intercept them and the Vexos."

I nodded my head prepared for the task ahead.

Grace's P.O.V

We had gathered just where Ace had battled Mylene. Mylene stood in front of us defeated, but then she smiled.

"Well, Grace, I'd love to stay and wipe the floor with you, I have more important matters to attend to."

I smirked, "Running with your tail between your legs, Mylene? No wonder you're jealous of Hydron."

She glared which caused me to smirk. I knew Hydron enough that he would gloat about his victory over Baron.

"Soon you won't be laughing," she promised and vanished.

Once she was gone, Ace, Baron and I stared at the stranger who saved Ace from losing the Darkus energy.

"Hey aren't you..." Baron asked and his voice trailed off.

"You're a bakugan brawler from earth. You better tell me who you are right now."

I elbowed him and narrowed my eyes.

"Ace," I warned and he looked at me slightly.

I was leader of the Resistance and Ace knew it. He stopped talking and only glared silently as we waited for the stranger to introduce himself.

"I am a descendant of German nobility," the stranger began and I was lost.

"You are?" I said still lost.

"But on Vestal, I'm known more as a young real estate tycoon," the stranger rambled on not revealing who he was.

"What?" Baron said lost as much as Ace and I were.

"But what you really should know is," the stranger's Sirenoid started.

That got me thinking of my own Sirenoid who was tucked into my pocket. We battle together for a long time, but after Titan came, Sirenoid deemed herself unworthy to be my partner and passed the role to Titan. She still stuck around though adding her two cents every once in a while.

The stranger took his suit off to reveal high class clothing.

"Together with the battle brawlers, I helped free New Vestroia as a bakugan brawler. I am the Aquos Prince Klaus von Hertzon," the stranger introduced themselves finally.

"And he's also my hero," Klaus' Sirenoid blushed.

"I knew I recognized from somewhere. Hey Ace, I told you about this guy. On earth, he was Master Dan's strongest rivals."

"Just tell us what you're doing here on Vestal," Ace stated flatly and I scoffed.

"For quite some time now, we've been funding the important research that Dr. Michael's been conducting. That relationship led to me taking part in the test run of the newly upgraded dimension transporter system. First, I went to New Vestroia to meet up with Sirenoid. Then together we came to Vestal where we've made a home for ourselves," Klaus explained.

"Is the transporter system how Mira made her way to earth?" Ace asked.

"If it weren't for the generous support from the Klaus foundation, interdimensional transportation wouldn't be where it is today," Sirenoid informed us.

"Alright, let's go, shall we?"

Klaus snapped his finger and I attached amazed at the sight. The water had completely receded revealing the pathway.

"Where exactly are, we going?" Baron asked and I wondered the same thing.

"To my castle of course," Klaus answered, "We'll use some of the transporter technology and we'll send out a message to Dan and the others on earth."

Baron, Ace and I exchanged weary looks.

"Is there a problem gentlemen and lady?"

"How did you know we wanted to contact Dan Kuso and the other brawlers?" I asked skeptical.

"Like I said before, it's my business to be in the now. I never fall behind because. I'm always one step ahead," Klaus answered and resumed walking.

We followed along the path and Klaus spoke, "Ace, my boy, I have so much to teach you."

"Dude, I told you before, quit calling me boy," Ace said annoyed which caused me to laugh as we walked towards his castle.

I stopped about halfway and Klaus turned around.

"Is something troubling you Grace?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No, but do you have somewhere private I can go, preferably where no one can eavesdrop," I asked him kindly as to make sure Baron and Ace didn't hear.

Klaus gave me a long look.

"Of course, I can show you once we get inside."

I nodded my head grateful.

We entered into a grand area and while Baron and Ace looked in awe of the area, Klaus pulled me aside and led me to a room.

"We'll wait outside for you," Klaus informed me and I gave him a thank you.

Once I was sure that Klaus was gone, I pulled out my communicator. I knew doing this was potentially dangerous, but I needed to talk to him again. I had to let him know I was alive.

I called and surprisingly he answered.

As we talked, I felt myself get more relaxed. That is until he wanted to know my location. I didn't want to tell him as that would make the Resistance mad. I was the leader. Finally, I broke and told him and he hung up on me. I made a face afterwards, but knew he was coming. I just hope Dan and the others would come back in time.

"Hey Grace, you okay?" I hear Baron ask and I turn to see him enter the room.

"I'm fine Baron, I'm just thinking of what will happen," I say trying to hide my conversation with Spectra.

"No sweat about it. We'll be fine. Master Dan and the others will be back in time to help us. Klaus just wanted me to let you know that the communicators ready. We're ready to send a message to Dan on earth."

I nodded my head, "Then let's go."

We were in Klaus' office where a screen was pulled up of Dan and the brawlers.

While Dan was complimenting Klaus' wardrobe choice, Baron butted in.

"Guys, you've got to help us, they've come back."

"Hydron and his posse of Vexos scums," Ace added.

Dan and the others gasped.

"You can't be serious," Dan said and I frowned.

"I'm so sorry Master Dan. Hydron ambushed us at the park and took the Haos energy," Baron apologized and I nodded my head.

"Just don't beat yourself up Baron. They're stronger now. If Klaus and Sirenoid hadn't stepped in, Mylene would have taken my Darkus energy too."

"And they sent their threat to me while I was with Baron which means their coming," I frowned.

"So, it looks like the Vexos are calling us out," Dan observed.

"Just like the ancients said. They're after our six attribute energies for the BT system," Drago said.

"And now that they've got the Haos energy, they're one step closer to activating it," Mira stated and looked at me.

"At least they don't have the element of surprise anymore. And they don't have Grace to unlock the security block on the BT system," Shun said shedding some light on the situation.

I nodded my head and frowned, "We still need you guys to come back. Or else the Vexos will outnumber us and they won't stop until they take the energies."

Mira nodded her head, "We're on our way. Be safe, Grace."

I nodded my head and we ended the call. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 926 39
Maria Galveston a girl who was born with out a Quirk in America. Her father abused her, her mother and her siblings. But one night after her fath...
998K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
25K 748 34
What if Bakugo Katsuki had a younger sister? What if she was quirkless? What if that girl, that quirkless girl, was the one that keep going out at n...
59.6K 1.8K 33
💥🏅 #1 KatsukiBakugou 🏅#1 Bakugo There are very little amount of things that Katsuki Bakugou truly likes in his life, for example, All Might, figh...