Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

Da Edentopia

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... Altro

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 27

634 6 0
Da Edentopia

Grace's P.O.V

I managed to get there as soon as the hour was up. Hydron greeted me and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you always so tardy?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't really know how to answer that."

He broke into a smile and it wasn't mocking or meant to be cruel It was genuine and we seemed like we were slowly becoming friends again.

"Spectra and Mira should be on their way up any moment," he told me and as soon as he did, they arrived.

Spectra knelt down and Mira did as well before the Prince. I scoffed at the side and Spectra raised his head to look at me. A ghost of a smirk appeared on his face at the sight of me. Mira just stared at me cautiously.

"My prince, I have recruited a former battle brawler to our side. It's Mira Firmen. She's Professor Clay's daughter" Spectra explained and Hydron looked at the siblings.

"Ah, you are always full of surprises loyal Spectra, but this? And here I thought the professor only had a son."

I snorted and received a glare from Hydron. He knew about Mira from our past. Did he truly not know Spectra's identity?

"What? I'm surprised my prince knows about Clay's son," Spectra said shocked.

"Your prince knows many things. You might be surprised," Hydron responded.

He then shifted his focus on Mira, "So your Mira? I have high hopes for you my friend. I am counting on you to help me complete my collection."

"Collection?" Mira wonders and I stated to get tense.

Hydron nodded his head smiling.

"Collection?" Mira wondered and Hydron smiled.

I knew what he was talking about. It was the very reason why I ended things with him. When I realized that he was crazy. Now Mira was going to find out what I saw.

She looked at me and noticed my tense features. I hoped she was able to piece two and two together.

"Would you like to see it?" Hydron asked and opened it up for us to see.

Mira gasped in horror and I gritted my teeth at Hydron. I clenched my fists and resisted the urge to punch Hydron in the face.

"Those are..." Mira stated horrified.

"Of course, you know of the six ancient warrior bakugan who saved New Vestroia. I have collected five so far. But one of them still eludes me. Perhaps you'll get it for me, Mira Firmen. The ultimate bakugan Pyrus Dragonoid Drago."

"Prince Hydron," A guard said appearing on the screen.

All four of us look at the guard and Hydron narrows his eyes.

"We are retrieving a transmission sent from Vestal."

Hydron sighs, "Vestal? Very well, please put it through here. That is all, you are both dismissed."

He flagged the siblings away and we turned our attention to the screen.

"Father," he greeted and I nodded my head at Zenoheld.

"Prince Hydron, it amazes me how you can find new ways to fail me."

"My dear father, how nice of you to call and lend your son such unwavering support," Hydron responded unaffected.

I elbowed him and muttered, "Hydron, don't screw us over."

"You should listen to your girl Hydron. She's smart," Zenoheld advised and I eyed him carefully.

"Don't worry about it," Hydron reassured me and turned to his father.

He began to say something and Zenoheld hardened his gaze.

"Don't talk back. Remember which one of us is king."

"Ah yes, how could I forget? And what is the king so upset about this time?"

"Can't you guess?" His father said, his temper just beneath the surface.

"Oh, I suppose that you must be worried and concerned of the destruction of the dimension controllers Alpha and Beta. But you have nothing to fear father. As long as the dimension controller in Gamma City is operational, we have complete control over the bakugan. I would never let you down my King."

"For your sake, I hope your right. If we lose Gamma City, we lose everything."

"Sir, the Vexos are on site. They will protect the Gamma controller at all costs."

"They better, Hydron."

With that the king nodded his head and then looked at me.

"Grace, Professor Clay would like to speak to you in his laboratory," the King informed me.

I nodded my head puzzled, but bowed, "Of course my King. I will see to it that I see him after our talk."

Zenoheld nodded his head muttering, "At least one of you, I can count on."

He closed the call and Hydron looks at me nervously.

"Got any idea why Clay wants to see you?"

I shook my head unsure.

"I'm not sure, but I shouldn't keep him waiting."

"Just be careful, do you want me to come with you?" Hydron asked me alarmed and I shook my head.

"No, I should be fine," I answer and begin to walk off to meet up with the professor.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Titan asked me popping up.

"I honestly don't know, but I'll figure it out," I told Titan.

"Okay, I'm trusting you. Please be careful though."

I nodded my head as I opened the door to the laboratory.

"Clay," I greeted.

"Miss Hudson, pleasure to see you again," Mira and Keith's father welcomed.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked him and crossed my arms.

"Ask the king yourself," he told me and pointed to the screen that opened and revealed the king.

"My king, is everything okay?" I ask bowing slightly in respect.

"Yes, my dear, everything is good. The reason I have called you here is because of your advanced skills in Vestal technology."

I blinked at him lost for words. I was good at technology as I was able to have Mylene recalibrate the Beta controller based on my instructions. But to get this recognition, I was unsure if I should be honoured or on guard.

"Thank you very much for noticing my work and I formally apologize for the fall of Beta controller. I should've battled more proficient," I say blaming myself.

The king narrowed his eyes at me nodding his head.

"No need to fret my dear. Just see to it that this project is successful," the king stated flatly and I nodded my head gulping.

"And what is this weapon that I'm helping create?" I inquired.

The king ginned wickedly and Clay looked at me answering my question.

"This is the Bakugan Termination system."

Spectra's P.O.V

I was heading back to Gamma City Mira and I couldn't help but think about Grace. Her in that outfit made me sick and seeing the collection made me frown for many reasons. One, I learned from Grace that this was the one reason why she dumped Hydron. She despised this. But then she became Storm and caught three of them. I guess the guilt got to her. And two, these were powerful bakugans and it was a shame to let their powers fade away.

I was eavesdropping on Lync's conversation with Hydron through the ear piece I had. He wanted the mechanical bakugan. The wasn't going to happen though. As well he was beginning to suspect my treachery.

"Did you get that?" Lync asked meeting up with me.

"You have a tough job. Since you're going to keep an eye on me, you're going to need this Lync."

I tossed me an earpiece and smiled, "It appears the time to strike is now."

We approached the room where the mechanical bakugan were being stored. My sister was in shock at the sight.

"What is this?"

"These are the elite mechanical bakugan that father and I have been developing for Prince Hydron," I answer.

"You're going to give these to Prince Hydron?" Mira asked and I laugh.

"I have decided that it would be better to keep them for myself. Soon I will convert the receptor so they will only respond to my commands. With these and Helios, I will control and hold the most combination bakugan in the universe. Even if he is fighting against the perfect Dragonoid, there is no way that Helios can lose. There is no one who can stand in my way. Soon they will all kneel before me. The Vexos. Prince Hydron. And even the king himself! After that, there will be no limit to my power!"

I let out a triumphant laugh at the idea of gaining so much power. It felt amazing.

"Oh Keith," Mira said in a voice so quiet, only I could hear.

"Only a few more adjustments and they'll be finished. Gus, Mira, take these bakugan. Use them in battle. Then I want you to bring back the data on Percival and Drago."

My sister widened her eyes, "You want me to fight?"

"All due respect Master Spectra, but are you sure it's safe to trust Mira?"

My temper flared at Gus's disbelief in me.

"Once again you are questioning me Gus," I say getting mad.

"It's just I don't think it's smart," Gus argued and I cut him off.

"She is none of your concern. Now activate the trans system," I ordered and Gus went to go do that.

Once everyone departed, I watched all the cameras through the Vestal Destroyer. This was Mira's test on her loyalty. Gus proved a valid point, but I disregarded him. I didn't think he'd have faith in Mira.

Hydron then called in to make matters worse. No doubt it was about the mechanical bakugan.

"There's nothing to worry about," I say and Hydron raises an eyebrow.

"Spectra," Hydron greets to me coldly.

I popped up on the screen to face Hydron.

"There you are," Hydron muttered as I explained myself.

"I simply gave your bakugan to Gus and Mira to test them for you. Besides if the battle brawlers are defeated, then they're not worth your time. Are they, my prince?" I say with false loyalty.

"I suppose that you're right. I guess I can trust your judgement this time," Hydron concluded and cut the call.

"Fool," I let out when he was gone.

I watched the battle and Mira's battling was off. She was calling out abilities that had no effect. As the battle went on, it became clearer that she was planning to do this.

"You're losing on purpose!" Gus discovered and Mira only glanced at the ground.

She lifted her head and I clenched my fist.

"You traitor!" Gus accused.

"This is how you treat your brother, Mira?"

Gus was losing his patience and he pushed Mira out of the battle and I glared at Gus. He was going to pay for pushing Mira. But I was going to make her pay for betraying me.

One by one, Dan Kuso stole the mechanical bakugan. Gus' life gauge went to zero as well as Mira's. I let out a sound of disgust. Everything shook on the cameras as I realized that the Gamma City controller was being destroyed. A smile flickered on my face, they would all fall into the lava and my problems would just burn away. I wasn't sure how Grace would react to this clever betrayal done by Mira. I crossed my arms and looked at how happy my sister was with the Resistance.

"I'm sorry, Master Spectra, but Mira-" Gus started and I interrupted him furious.

"Forget Mira. She means nothing to me. We still have the ultimate weapon," I say gesturing to Lync who held the container containing the other mechanical bakugan for Helios.

I watched on as the Resistance cherished in their victory.

"Let it be a present to the Resistance and my dear sister, Mira Firmen."

I knew the Resistance was going to hit the Vestal Palace most presumably tomorrow and I was ready to face Dan Kuso. I smiled in anticipation at the idea of battle.

"Spectra?" I heard Grace say and that broke my trance.

I turn quickly to see her standing there with tears in her eyes. Strands of hair hung by her face as she bit her lip. Based on her expression, something wasn't right. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

200K 7.1K 54
─── complete ღ WARNING: fetus writing ⤷ 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔 admired his childhood friend Bakugou for the longest time, to the point where he fell in love wit...
4.6K 173 32
Eighty percent of the entire world's population are born with some type of special ability. They are called quirks. Many of those with quirks devote...
297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
232K 4.7K 37
I know this is gonna sound weird but one day my whole world changed, you see cards started falling out of the sky, coming down like rain, at first we...