Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

由 Edentopia

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... 更多

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 21

760 8 3
由 Edentopia

Hydron's P.O.V

As I witnessed Grace fall the ground in tears, I wasn't sure what to think. I only hoped they would be tears of joy.

"Grace? Don't you like it?" I ask her pleased with myself.

I lifted my head and tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Why did you do this?" she asked her voice was hoarse.

I gave her a look, "Whatever do you mean?"

In truth, I planned to show her how lonely she truly was until she met me. I hope this grand gesture will make her warm up to me even more. It was a thought plan if I do say so myself.

Grace lifted her head, "Hydron, I hate this."

I gawked at her shocked. How could she hate this? I waited for her to explain herself.

"You of all people should know I don't want to talk about them. All that is in the past and I left it behind for good. Now you've brought it all back and made me relive all of the pain and abandonment I felt. Why do you want me to suffer?"

Her voice broke by the end.

"Grace, I-" I started, but she cut me off.

"No Hydron, I'm not doing this with you. Another thing, my parents have a nice place and this is just mocking their deaths like it's childish. And you know what, I didn't even wish to be here. You ruined my life!"

"Grace, stop being so melodramatic," I said shaking her off.

Her face reddened.

"I'll stop being mad the minute you let me battle again."

"Well, you better be ready to be mad for the rest of your life because that is not going to happen."

She punched my arm hard and I rubbed the sore spot. She then stormed off leaving me alone with the memorial.

I called a guard who approached me cautiously.

"Yes, my prince?" He asked and I glared at him.

"I want you to get rid of this field. Burn it and restore it back to what it was before. Make it snappy."

The guard nodded his head and a voice calls out to me taunting.

"Hey Hydron, seems like your little 'girlfriend' isn't pleased with you. What did you do to screw up this time?"

I turn my head to see Lync grinning as he approached me.

"Lync go away, I have no patience for your childish act today," I say trying to send him away.

"Oh, really Hydron?" Lync's annoying voice rang out, "Well, I guess you don't want to hear my plan to get her attention, do you?"

I froze and looked up at the brawler with curiosity. What was he getting at? I needed to know.

"You have my attention. Tell me, what is your plan?"

Lync grinned, "Simple, to get her attention, simply ignore her."

I raised an eyebrow, "And how do you suppose that will work? She'll be flattered not to have me with her."

"That's the thing with Grace. She can't stay mad at a person forever. She's used to your constant attention. By not going near her, she won't be used to the sudden shift and she will come crawling back to you."

I grinned widely at Lync's plan. He was a genius.

"Thank-you Lync for the most excellent proposition. See to it that you still keep a close eye on Spectra. He's up to something and I don't like it."

Lync bowed, "It is my honour, my lord Hydron."

He then left to attend to other business and I was left grinning to myself. By the end of the plan, Grace Hudson will want me.

Grace's P.O.V

I slammed the door to my room shut. Night was rapidly approaching and I was in no mood to attend dinner.

As the night drew nearer, I found myself unable to sleep. I slept in a pale blue nightgown that had an airy feel to it. Back when I was a part of the Vexos, I wore a simple dark blue tank with loose pants.

I was talking to Titan when I heard a tap. I looked at Titan confused and walk towards my balcony door. I opened it and peered outside confused.

No one was there. Shrugging my shoulders, I went back inside my room only to hear the tapping noise again.

I sighed, "Who could that be?"

When I opened it, I looked around until I spotted a coated figure looking out towards me. It leapt onto my balcony and I gasped slightly at the sight.

"I was starting to think that I was going crazy for a second," I smirked.

Spectra laughed.

"My dear, I'm afraid that you are already crazy."

My cheeks reddened at his tease.

"Awe Grace, don't worry. I like crazy."

He wrapped his arms around my shivering body and I smiled softly. His blonde hair seemed to glow in the night. His mask made him look menacing yet mysterious.

"I miss it all so much," I whimpered depressed.

"I know," he says stroking my hair gently, "We miss you too."

"We?" I question.

He nodded, "All the Vexos are still taking in that you left the group. I would be laughing at them if I were not part of the group too."

This made me laugh quietly.

"I'm glad that makes you laugh. Mylene's mad at Hydron that she didn't get to battle you for the title back. Shadow has been attached to Mylene more than before, but I'm okay with that as long as it isn't you. Volt seems to be distancing himself from saying anything and Lync, who knows where the little weasel has been."

"What about Mira?" I ask in a hushed tone.

"Ah, my dearest sister. Tomorrow, I shall be dining with her. You should join us. Come down to Gamma City where the rest of us are residing. Wear your Vexos uniform."

I smile widely in excitement. I was able to avoid the dresses and wear what I was comfortable in.

On that note, Spectra finally took in what I was wearing.

"What are you wearing?"

He wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"What? Do you not like it?" I pouted feigning to be offended.

He shook his head, "Um... No. You look amazing. I mean if you like it..."

I stopped him by placing a light kiss on his lips. He went silent and rested his forehead against my own like lovers do.

"It's okay, I was just teasing you. I despised this dress. But it's all that is in the closet of clothes Hydron supplied. The rest is nothing I would wear at all," I frown.

Spectra smiled, "I know."

I grinned and then Helios had to ruin the moment.

"Why would you throw me up so many times?"

"Well, I wasn't going to break her window with a rock and risk the guards noticing. You were the next best thing," Spectra said sheepishly.

"Calm down Helios," Titan told him firmly.

"It's easy to say that when you're not the one being thrown ten feet in the air, Titan," Helios fumed.

"Why you..." Titan raged until I calmed him down.

"Titan, now is not the time to be picking fights," I scolded.

My partner backed down and grumbled at Helios' smug look.

Spectra glanced at me and placed his forehead against my own.

"Grace, I need you to promise me that whatever happens tomorrow, you will still love me as the same person you did today," he said in a serious tone.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"You will always be my number one brawler. No matter what."

Spectra smiled and nodded his head.

"Well, I hope to see you soon then," Spectra said and stepped back.

"Wait," I said stopping him, "Are you already leaving so soon?"

"I'm afraid I have to Grace. We'll get sentenced to a fate worst then death for doing so. I can't let that happen."

"Just stop being so valiant for once. I don't care what happens as long as I'm with you."

With that, I grabbed his jacket and brought his lips towards my own. Spectra wrapped his arms around me instinctively and returned the fierce kiss.

When we pulled away, I rested my forehead on his murmuring.

"Will you stay with me?" I ask quietly.

Spectra only stared and time went by with us staring into each other. I remained silent and was unsure. Was he done with me? The aspect of getting caught with this crossed my mind, but this was worth every risk.

I felt myself be picked up and thrown gently onto the bed. Spectra tore off his mask and I look at him confused.

"What are you doing?" I ask him curiously.

"Going to bed, my dear," Spectra said casually and brought me closer to him with a broad arm.

I snuggled against him comfortably and took in his scent. It was warm and welcoming. He placed his lips on my forehead and laid down on the pillow facing me.

"You're beautiful Grace," Spectra murmured.

I shifted in pleasure and Spectra showed a smile.

"Go to sleep, my beautiful one," was the last thing I heard him say before falling asleep.

When I woke up, I found my bedroom empty. The space where Spectra had once been being empty.

I pulled the covers to my chest tightly, as if to hide any evidence. The bed was laced with his scent and I wished to stay there all day.

I look to the night table beside me and see a note on the table. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Grace,

Last night was amazing with you. Can't wait to see you today.

-Spectra

I smiled at the note. My cheeks were flushed with colour.

I got dressed in my Vexos uniform and relished in the memories.

"Ready for the day, Grace?" Titan asked and I nodded my head.

I exited my room, only to run into Hydron. I was prepared to say something, but Hydron simply shrugged me off and continued walking down the hall. What was up with him? I watched as he walked out of sight without a single word to me.

I walked the hallways and descended the elevator to Gamma City. I didn't care about Hydron's silly rules he imposed. I needed to see Spectra and Mira.

When I reached the bottom, I was greeted by Gus.

"Grace," he greeted and I walked past him and he followed me.

"Gus, save the semantics," I say bored, "I'm not Spectra."

"I wasn't trying to kiss up to you. I'm only here to show you to Spectra."

"I know my own way. I don't need you Gus," I declared earning a glare from the brawler.

"Of course," Gus stated, "But Spectra wanted me to lead you to defer any suspicions from the prince."

I scoffed, "Please, Hydron doesn't care where I go."

Gus rolled his eyes, "Watch the prince. He's a slippery eel. He's probably planning something. Why else would he stop talking to you all of a sudden?"

I blinked at him taking in his words. He made sense and I began to be wary of Hydron. He was up to something and I had to keep my guard up in case.

"We're here," Gus finally let out and opened the door.

I walked in the room with a certain arrogance that only Storm Brooke would have. Thinking of that personality, I realize that it would never leave me.

Spectra looked up from the table and showed the ghost of a smile.

"Slept in much?"

I shrugged my shoulders and he chuckled.

"I still made it on time," I say taking my seat in the middle.

"Indeed, you did," Spectra smirked.

"Master, shall I retrieve Mira?" He asked and Spectra nodded.

"Indeed, and Gus, have her wear this," Spectra told Gus who nodded his head and took the piece of fabric.

I raised an eyebrow at the two boys curious andSpectra sent Gus off. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

200K 7K 54
─── complete ღ WARNING: fetus writing ⤷ 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔 admired his childhood friend Bakugou for the longest time, to the point where he fell in love wit...
996K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
24.9K 720 34
What if Bakugo Katsuki had a younger sister? What if she was quirkless? What if that girl, that quirkless girl, was the one that keep going out at n...
297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...