Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

Af Edentopia

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... Mere

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 19

746 9 0
Af Edentopia

Storm's P.O.V

At the sight of him, I froze and held back the bitterness in my tongue.

Hydron wore his clothes and twirled his mint green hair in his seat. The other Vexos stared at us around the table. Mira's eyes distracted by me. I clenched my fists and took a step forward from Spectra and Gus.

"Hydron," I greeted curtly.

"Ah Storm, I must say welcome to Gamma City. It has been a while since we've been here together," Hydron states and I nod my head silently.

"It has been Hydron," I agree.

"What are you doing down here, my prince?" Spectra says finally.

His tone was respectful, but I could sense the bitterness laced with it.

"Ah Spectra, nice of you to finally speak. Please all of you, take a seat," Hydron stated.

I looked to see an empty seat beside Hydron and the other two seats were scattered across the table.

I made a move to go sit across the table with Spectra when Hydron stopped me.

"Storm, why go all the way over there? I saved a seat just for you," Hydron said confused.

"Oh, that's too kind of you Hydron," I say with gratitude and sit beside him.

I caught him staring at me trying to read my face. I showed nothing as he watched me. He sighed and then addressed everyone.

Spectra and Gus took the two remaining seats. Spectra didn't stray his gaze from my face and I watched with the same concern.

"I must first say welcome back Vexos. I haven't seen you in a long time. And I wished I didn't have to see you this soon."

We all exchanged troubled looks. The brawlers had destroyed two of the three dimension controllers. They were coming here for the final battle.

"The Resistance has destroyed two of our three dimension controllers. Why has this happened? You were supposed to protect them with your lives," Hydron said angrily.

"Well, I kind of like my life so..." I start and my voice trailed off.

"Well too bad, my father, the king, is going to call in anytime and once he sees our horrible progress, he's going to unleash his fury on us. And then me because I had to lead you idiots. And if I fall, I'll take you down with me," Hydron said with a deadly tone.

"You got the nerve to threaten us?" I blurt out.

The other Vexos look at me.

"You don't tell me what to do, Hydron," I say with a glare.

Emotion flashed in his eyes as he watched me rebel him. The corners of his mouth turned upwards in anticipation. As if he found a flaw in my words.

"Ah Grace," he said using my real name.

I flinched hearing the sound of my name. Spectra immediately looked alert as he mouthed words to me.

'Do you want me to say something?' He mouthed to me.

I shook my head.

'No, it'll make things worse. I don't want you getting imprisoned.'

'Don't worry about me, I'll be fine,'

"Got something to say, Spectra?" Hydron asked and all eyes were on Spectra.

He just stared at me for a few seconds and then responded.

"I was just telling Storm about something we were adding to our plan to protect the Gamma City Controller."

"Is that so?" Hydron mused.

"Well, that's real sweet, but you don't need to tell Storm anything. As of right now, she is no longer a member of the Vexos. In fact, Storm Brooke no longer exists."

A collective gasp filled the room. I gasped louder than anyone and lost feeling to my body. I bit my lip heartbroken and Hydron took a stand.

"Hydron, don't," I let out crushed.

He looked me in the eye and said nothing. He reached to my face and removed my mask, revealing my rare brown eyes. He tossed the mask to Spectra who caught it easily. His eyes narrowed at him and I swallowed nervously.

"Vexos, you are now looking at Grace Hudson, my betrothal and future queen."

I resisted the urge to break down or slap him for those words. I knew this was coming, but not like this. I stared at the Vexos, my former teammates in shock. I was no longer one of them.

Volt's P.O.V

I raised a questioning eyebrow. So, Storm Brooke was no more. Instead she was now known as Grace Hudson.

Personally, it wasn't the best decision. Grace was able to keep the Vexos name strong. She was an impressive battler, as good as Spectra.

Speaking of Spectra, he seemed to harden his glare at the prince. This whole breakfast, he seemed to be holding back from taking action. Something was going on between him and Grace.

Hydron was smirking and he watched Grace with such desire. I felt bad for the girl for having to deal with him.

I would speak up, but that would land me in hot water with the Prince and the king. He would most likely toss me in the dungeon and I would never be heard from again. It was hard though to just stand here, but it was something I had to do.

Shadow's P.O.V

Man was I only one who could sniff out all this tension? It was entertaining and I glanced at the others. None of them had popcorn. This caused me to pout. I couldn't have all this drama without popcorn.

Storm, or I guess I should call her Grace, appeared to be white as a ghost receiving the verdict. For a brawler of her abilities, taking her off this team would surely decrease the action greatly. And now I would only have Mylene as a friend.

I guess on the upside, I had my entertainment. The look on Spectra's face as the prince handed him Grace's mask was priceless. If looks could kill, Hydron would be buried ten feet deep. I laughed to myself and everyone paused to look my way.

"Freak," Mylene muttered under breath.

"But you still love me," I joke and she made a repulsed sound.

I turned my attention the other Vexos and tried to gauge their reactions. One thing was certain, nothing will stay the same.

Mylene's P.O.V

Finally, the brat would be gone from the Vexos. I could barely hide the smugness behind my smile.

With Grace gone from the Vexos, that meant I retained my position as number one Aquos Brawler in New Vestroia. I felt happy about that, but somewhat empty.

Not being able to battle for the title bruised my brawling spirit. I wanted to beat Storm like I did so long ago. I wanted to cherish my victory and ascension over her. I wanted to see the look of defeat on her face as I said the words, I win.

But the spoiled brat of the prince was taking away that opportunity from me. That privilege that is so rightfully mine.

I guess overtime, Grace had grown on me. She was a ruthless brawler and we respected each other as rivals. Being the same attribute energy and all. And she did keep Shadow Prove off my back for a bit. Not that she would be gone, I'm on my own again. And that is just great.

Lync's P.O.V

I crossed my arms as the actions unveiled themselves. I was still assigned to be Grace's bodyguard when Hydron wasn't around. And instead of listening to him, I will do what Spectra wanted. I work for him as of now. It benefits me more siding with him than Hydron.

I was sure going to miss Grace sticking around us. Going on missions won't be the same without her as a team mate. Besides she always had a sarcastic outlook on life.

Pulling her from the Vexos was a poor choice on Hydron's part. He was too obsessed with Grace to notice the state of affairs with the brawlers. It would've been wiser to keep her with us for the time being, but who would stand up to the prince? I didn't want to end up in the dungeon.

I looked at Spectra and you could tell that he was an inch away from losing it on Hydron. Grace was mouthing words and that seemed to calm him down the time being. The two lovers mouthed words to one another and Hydron caught on. Of course, Spectra had an excuse, but Grace remained silent.

Of course, the prince wouldn't be mad at Grace. He loved her too much. I sighed quietly and turned my attention to the action unfolding.

Gus' P.O.V

Watching Master Spectra as he took in the news was harsh. He was without a doubt in love with Grace Hudson. He confessed to me long before this. I have always looked out for him and seeing all these actions unfold before him will without a doubt take its toll.

As for Grace herself, I feel bad for the girl. There is no spark between her and the prince. Not lately. She made this team more enjoyable and worthwhile. Now that she was leaving, nothing will be the same.

I've grown to respect the girl as a brawler. I mean, she has always been stubborn, but her spirit is so bright when she brawled. Hopefully being with the prince doesn't burn it out.

Lync is her bodyguard and he'll take her to him and it will all be done under Hydron's nose. The fear of what could go wrong was present, but there was really nothing I could do. If one of us fell, we'd all fall. But this was worth it. As long as Spectra was happy, I'll be satisfied.

Mira's P.O.V

I thought I was here to fix my bond with Grace and my brother, or maybe to was to infiltrate the Vexos for the Resistance. But after witnessing what just happened, I have no words. Grace was no longer a part of the Vexos.

I look at my brother who showed no emotion in his face. He eyed Hydron and Grace with cold eyes through his mask. Throughout this breakfast, he was mouthing words to Grace who responded efficiently.

I arrived five minutes before and was startled at Hydron's presence in the room. He sent me a curt nod and I returned it evenly. We had never seen eye to eye ever so why the change in attitude? Now I knew why. He had what he wanted.

Last night, Grace told me her and Hydron were no more. Based on the shocked face she showed, it was true. Now who knows if I'll ever get the chance to reconcile with my best friend. If Grace was no longer a part of the Vexos, I had to try and get my brother back. Before I lose him too.

Spectra's P.O.V

Watching Grace's face was heartbreaking. I managed to keep my face straight. But behind my stone exterior, I was furious. I finally had Grace. I confessed everything to her. She said she loved me back. And now, I was losing her to Hydron.

Lync was still working for me and when Hydron isn't around, which is a lot, he said he would sneak her to me. And he had better hold his promise. As well, I'll be making sure I stop by as well.

Watching all the Vexos' shocked faces was quite amusing. I wish I knew what was going through their minds. I got many glances from them and no doubt about Grace and I.

A grin appeared on my face. Seeing the others like that. Good. They'll get the message about my claim on Grace. Hydron unfortunately was to idiotic and stubborn to catch on. He would never let this go.

When he pronounced Grace as his betrothal, it made my blood boil. He had no right to do so.

In my hand was Grace's mask. Metallic and blue almost with a feathered design. This was Storm Brooke being put to rest. But I knew that Storm Brooke will always be a part of Grace Hudson. It will never leave her and that thought made me proud.

Grace's P.O.V

"Come, Grace," Hydron said standing, "There's stuff we have to do."

I hesitated.

"Grace?" He asked suspicious.

"Give me a minute okay?" I snapped and he nodded his head silently.

"Lync bring her to me when she's ready."

Lync nodded his head as Hydron left the breakfast hall.

The world seemed blurry and voices becameechoes. I lost myself in a sea of thoughts and then everything came rushingback to me. I was no longer a Vexos. And instead of joy, I felt only sorrow. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4.6K 173 32
Eighty percent of the entire world's population are born with some type of special ability. They are called quirks. Many of those with quirks devote...
232K 4.7K 37
I know this is gonna sound weird but one day my whole world changed, you see cards started falling out of the sky, coming down like rain, at first we...
200K 7K 54
─── complete ღ WARNING: fetus writing ⤷ 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔 admired his childhood friend Bakugou for the longest time, to the point where he fell in love wit...
62.9K 1.3K 13
[Rosario Vampire Female Harem X Brawler! Female Reader] !!CREDITS TO TEXTURES.CAFE FOR THE OVERLAYS AND CREDIT TO ANIMETEXTURESH FOR THE BACKGROUND...