Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

Autorstwa Edentopia

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... Więcej

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 18

907 10 0
Autorstwa Edentopia

Storm's P.O.V

I let myself fall into Spectra's embrace. His broad arms stretching around me and holding me tightly. As if he was scared of letting me go. I forced back tears and just hung onto him. And he let me.

"I can't believe I lost," I let out finally.

"Don't worry about it Grace, everything is going to be okay," Spectra reassured me.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask hopelessly.

"I just know," he said faintly.

I blinked hard taking in my loss and what I've just lost.

"I've lost my freedom, Keith. I don't want to lose you too," I tell him holding back tears.

"You won't ever lose me Grace. I'm always here for you. We'll figure it out, I promise. You just have to hold on."

I nodded my head and Helios popped out of his ball.

"Pathetic emotions," he murmured and Titan opened up.

"Please you would do the same," he taunted before bouncing off my shoulder.

"Why you..." Helios mussed before chasing after him.

"Promise you'll come visit me in the Vestal Palace?"

"Every day I will," Spectra promised and I nodded my head feeling reassured.

"Come on, it's getting late. Tomorrow we have a big day ahead of us."

I nodded my head and didn't rise to my feet. Spectra did though, he reached a gloved hand out towards me and I took it.

"Keith, do you think you could stay with me tonight?" I say quietly looking up at him.

He took his mask off and peered into my deep brown eyes. He nodded his head and picked me up. He placed me on the bed and left to go get dressed for the night. I did as well.

I opened the sheets and Spectra returned. He took a spot in the big bed beside me. He reached on arms beside him and I placed my head on it gently. With his other arm, he wrapped it around my body. Like those nights in the warehouse.

"How did life get like this Keith?" I ask him unsure.

Spectra didn't speak. No one was awake, so it was safe to use our real names.

"Grace, I don't how, but you have captivated my heart all these years."

"We were pretty troublesome growing up," I teased.

"Indeed, we were and now we're here. I can't say that I'm not disappointed."

I laughed at his words.

"You always knew what to say," I say with red cheeks.

"You're too cute when you blush," he said and kissed my forehead.

I nestled up against him and a grin crept onto his face.

"I finally have something that I've always wanted to take from the Prince," he said with dark eyes.

"And what may that be?" I challenged and he grinned, "You."

Then he brought himself down on top of me. His lips hit mine with such force, I was taken back by such shock. He was in control.

His kisses trailed down my face and neck. He was on top of me and his deep voice whispered in my ear.

"I know you want to do something, Grace. And I'm telling you... Do it."

That was all he needed to say as I placed my lips against his. We both sat up and I was in his lap cradling his face keeping his lips on mine. He wrapped my legs around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his lips close to mine.

When Spectra pulled away and took a deep breath, we just stared into each other's gaze. Never in my life have I done it before. The energy generated made my heart skip a beat. I craved the adrenaline rush, the warmth of his body against my own. Like a drug, I was hooked.

"Why did you stop?" I asked resting my forehead against his.

"I don't know if you're ready," he responded in a quiet tone.

I laughed it off and grabbed a fistful of his shirt.

"I'm ready," is all I say and I brought his lips to mine again.

A grin crept onto his face and he immediately does not hesitate and tossed me on the bed. I look up excited as Spectra joined me. His kisses were contagious, his smell was alluring, his face was mesmerizing. I have never felt so alive.

By the end of it, I found my head resting on his chest comfortably. He was supporting me with one arm and stroking my body with the other.

"Never did I imagine having Storm Brooke all to myself," he said grinning.

"I'm all yours if you can deal with me," I say to him with a smile.

"That's a challenge I'm willing to take," he said daring me to continue.

A grin appears on my face and I couldn't make it disappear.

"You should get some sleep, Grace," he whispers in my ear.

His voice brought butterflies in my stomach and caused me to shiver in delight.

I shifted into a comfortable position using him as the pillow like I have before.

"You know we have pillows, right?" Spectra said with the ghost of a smile.

"I know, but you're more convenient," I state.

"Glad to hear," Spectra said smugly.

"Goodnight Keith."

"Goodnight Grace."

Spectra's P.O.V

As Grace said her goodnights and I retuned them, I couldn't shake the uncertainty for tomorrow. I didn't like giving her back to Hydron. Especially now after what just happened. I knew his feelings for her. He staked a claim on her. As her bodyguard years ago, I reported back to the Prince every so often. But there was one surprise meeting that caught me off-guard.

"Spectra Phantom, do you know why I've called you here?"

Hydron sat on his throne and I was kneeling in front of him on one knee. Grace was gone with Mira somewhere and I was called for a meeting. It pained me to part her, but I had a job. She understood.

"Not a clue. Care to enlighten me your highness?" I ask him.

"Don't use that tone on me," Hydron snapped.

"You seem to be getting along with Grace. The two of you are good friends am I right?"

I nodded my head cautiously. Where was he getting at?

"The two of you seem to be getting real close lately," Hydron spoke observantly.

"I believe that is part of the job, my liege," I spoke calmly.

"Your task does not involve teaching her how to brawl," Hydron says angry.

There was the reason of the meeting.

"I believe that is important for her to learn how to defend herself if needed. Don't you think?"

"You don't know what she needs. I do. I am there to protect her and she has no need to fear anything," Hydron said highly.

"You don't know what she wants," I argue eyeing him.

"And you do?"

I was taken back at his response. I didn't know, but I knew she wanted adventure and fun. Not to be cooped up defenseless in a castle. I wanted to be the person who taught her these things. Who helped her. Protected her. I loathed the prince for taking advantage of these privileges. All he did was sit on his throne observing everything. Grace would usually come to me since he never joined her.

"I have a faint idea."

"Well you know nothing," Hydron snapped and stood.

"Stay away from Grace Hudson, Spectra Phantom. You may be her bodyguard, but you don't have to be her friend. If you know what's best for you, I would keep my distance."

"Of course," I stated and got dismissed.

Fool, I thought to myself, He wasn't going to separate Grace and I. We knew each other before the two of them met. I would've done everything in my power to ensure they didn't meet that day, but I failed.

I smirked to myself. Patience. Soon, the prince will screw up and lose everything. And Grace will be mine.

Hydron did just that. His threat never affected me. And he was enraged when he found Grace aligning herself with Mira and formed the Resistance. I was mad too, but I understood the reasoning behind her actions. She despised his collection of statues and the zero freedom. She took control of her own life and left. And I have pursued her ever since.

Forcing her to join the Vexos gave me a stronger chance with her. And her choosing to follow me to earth only increased my desire for her. That desire slowly turned into love and here we are now. I had Grace cuddling against me and I was holding her carefully. She was delicate, but strong. She looked harmless when she was asleep and so innocent.

It brought me great pain thinking of tomorrow. I was going to lose her to the person I hated the most. Hydron.

"Don't worry Grace, I'll still protect you," I whisper in her ear before falling asleep myself.

Storm's P.O.V

When I woke up, I found Spectra's arms were wrapped around me protectively. His relaxed breathing kept me calm and it was soothing. I didn't want to wake him.

I shifted carefully and watched him breathing quietly. When he was like this, he almost appeared harmless.

I reached a hand out and felt his soft hair between my fingers. I smiled feeling happy. In all my life, I've only felt like this when I was madly in love with Hydron. Those days were in the past. This was my future. Or what I wished for it to be. Unfortunately, it wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Well, it's nice to see your radiant face first thing in the morning," Spectra smiled and blinked.

His turquoise eyes stared at me widely.

"Were you awake the entire time?" I asked feeling embarrassed.

"I was awake the moment you moved. Although you playing with my hair is a great way to wake me up. A kiss of course would do the trick much quicker."

I laughed as he kissed me on the forehead lightly. His kisses were addicting and energizing.

"How about we don't do anything today?" I offer hoping to avoid the truth.

Spectra sighs.

"I wish I could Grace, I really do, but we can't avoid what's to come," Spectra said getting up.

I moaned and sulked.

"Okay, you can get up, I'm just going to stay here," I tell him determined and stuff my head under the pillow. The sheets smelled like him and were warm.

"Come on," Spectra says trying to hide his laughter.

He took a seat at the edge of the bed and ran his hand through my hair. I let out a moan.

"I think I smell food," he says temptingly.

I raised my head from the pillow and sniffed the air slightly.

The faint hint of bacon filled my nose and I licked my lips excited. I jumped from the bed and Spectra stumbled back shocked. He rubbed his head that gout shoved to the side when I bolted from the bed to get changed.

"Oh, sorry, I really like food," I say blushing.

"A kiss will make it feel better," Spectra says raising his eyebrow.

I laughed and planted a light kiss on his cheek.

"Not the lips, but it will do," He murmured and I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Beg me and I might," I teased.

To my surprise, he knelt down on his knees and looked up at me.

"My dear Storm, have mercy on me. Let me feel the warmth of your lips to my own," Spectra let out.

A grin appeared on my face.

I walked over to him and went down to his level.

"You won me over," I say pressing my lips to his.

Sweet, intoxicating, perfect. It never got old.

"Get changed," Spectra told me, "I'll wait for you here."

I nodded my head and quickly changed into my uniform.

We headed out cautiously and saw Gus coming towards us. I rolled my eyes as Spectra's lap-dog spoke.

"Master, where have you been? I checked your room, but you weren't there," Gus said worried.

"Gus, I've said it before and I will say it again. You are not my mother," Spectra said coolly.

"I apologize master, but you should know today we have a guest for breakfast."

This made Spectra tense and he looked at Gus. He three of us headed towards the breakfast hall talking.

"Who is it, Gus?" I ask Gus curiously.

I knew the answer, but I had to make sure.

A voice, though, interrupted me.

"Ah, it was so nice of you to join us finally," The bitter voice of Hydron said to us. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.6K 947 18
Another story to keep me busy and keep you all entertained, this time we're entering the World of the Bakugan battle brawlers. Y/N=your name L/N= la...
25.2K 926 39
Maria Galveston a girl who was born with out a Quirk in America. Her father abused her, her mother and her siblings. But one night after her fath...
16K 390 54
Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the ground. Head hanging low from the recoil of...
229 3 9
based on the anime Bakugan battle brawlers New Vestroia, this fanfic tells the story about how Mira and Keith learned about the Bakugan inteligence a...