Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

由 Edentopia

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... 更多

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 8

859 13 0
由 Edentopia

Storm's P.O.V

"Seriously Grace, are you sure about this?" Titan asked me concerned and I frowned as I looked at my room.

"I'm sure Titan, besides I need to get my mind off of things," I say sighing.

Once I left my room, I saw Hydron walking down the hallway. He eyed me and I stepped back unsure. It was too late though, he saw me and walked towards me.

"Grace wait-" He started and I brushed past him.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Give me a chance to explain," Hydron pleaded and I shook my head.

"You've already done enough damage. Just leave me alone," I say with hurt in my voice.

He had no right to say the things he did. Especially to his father. I personally felt violated.

"I had to Grace. He would've locked the both of us up if I told him you broke up with me. Besides he like you and doesn't think of me as a failure if I'm with you."

"Well it sure sucks to be you," I told him flatly and his violet eyes pleaded with me.

"Please Grace. Titan, you forgive me, don't you? We used to be partners," he spoke eyeing my bakugan.

Titan opened up and replied, "I will support Storm here through thick and thin, even if it is against you."

Hydron gawked at me, "You can call her Grace,"

"She only wants to be called Storm."

Hydron's face became red with anger as he pinned me against the wall. A loud thump registered and I let out a surprised gulp.

"Hydron, what are you doing?" I asked him unsure.

"Look Grace, I'm not going to let you go until you forgive me."

My eyes flashed with fear and I struggled under his grip. He has gotten stronger than last time. It was unreal.

I finally pushed him off me and he let me go. But he didn't leave me alone.

I walked out towards the garden to the place we once called home together. I walked towards the other side and turned around.

I didn't bare my mask and I was all dressed for bed. I held my gauntlet in front of me readying it.

"What are you doing?" He asked me curiously.

He then twirled a lock of his hair.

"If you want me to forgive you Hydron, you have to battle for it," I challenged.

My Storm personality was coming into light, but I battled as Grace Hudson, not Storm Brooke.

"Very well Grace," Hydron said readying his own gauntlet, "I'm going to show you how much you mean to me."

"GAUNTLET POWER STRIKE!"

"Gate card set!" Hydron shouted as he threw in the card. It glowed brown with Subterra ability.

"Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Rise Subterra Dryoid!"

Hydron's bakugan took a stand silently. I never was fond of it for being mechanical. It had no emotions or anything. A blind soldier if you will. It sickened me. The King was continuously trying to convince me to switch over to a mechanical bakugan as well, but I refused to give up Titan. After Hydron and me teaming up, The King relented and let me keep Titan.

"Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Rise Aquos Titan!" I called out throwing Titan in.

I checked the difference and it was immense.

Dyroid: 700 G's

Titan: 500 G's

"Ability Activate! Death Spiral!" I shouted and Titan let out an immense power.

Hydron widened his eyes shocked at Titan's new power.

"Like that move? I had Spectra teach me. Pretty sweet, isn't it? Death Spiral takes 300 G's and transfers them over to Titan."

Hydron narrowed his eyes, "I see. Did he teach you anything else?"

His tone took a sharp turn and he became bitter. I shot him a questioning glance and

shook my head. Titan learned other moves, but it didn't seem like he wanted to know more.

"Whatever, that's no match against me. Double ability activate! Murasame Blade plus fusion ability Duel Caliber!"

I let out a displeased sound as the power exchanged.

Dyroid: 400 + 300 + 600 = 1300 G's

Titan: 800 G's

I swallowed, but refused to let the prince to get to me.

"Not so fast! Double Ability Activate! Aqua Blue plus Storm Siege!"

My gauntlet let out a blue glow as the ability cards were activated.

Dyroid: 1300 – 200 = 1100 G's

Titan: 800 + 400 +200 = 1400 G's

Hydron crossed his arms and left.

"Sorry my dear Gracie, but I'm taking round one. Ability Activate! Gaian Reflector!"

I widened my eyes unaware of what was going on.

Dyroid: 1100 G's

Titan: 1400 - 1800 = -400 G's

"What's going on?" I ask stumbling back a bit.

Hydron flashed me a grin, "Let me introduce you to my move, Gaian Reflector. It takes the opponents attack and reflects it with three times the amount you gained. Quite neat wouldn't you say?"

I sulked and witnessed Titan fall to my feet. I picked it up and frowned. Luckily it was the first round so I didn't lose Titan since the power level was not high enough. However, I did lose a lot of life force.

"I'm sorry Grace," Titan let out.

"No sweat Titan, you tried your best. Take a break. I'll need you soon," I say tucking him away.

"You just got lucky that round Hydron," I taunted and his face turned red with annoyance.

"I could say the same for you. I guess Spectra didn't teach you that well."

With that he turned his face away from me carelessly. This perked my interest. There was something underneath the surface. Jealously maybe? But what was there to be jealous about? There was nothing going on between Spectra and I. He was too much like a brother to me. Right?

"Let's leave him out of this. This is between you and me. Gate card set!" I shouted and tossed my card in.

The battlefield flashed with blue Aquos energy and I threw in Raven. She opened her grand wings and let out a battle cry.

Water-Raven: 450 G's

Dryoid: 700 G's

"What is this?" Hydron mused.

"I've gain some new teammates since we've lasted battled," I tell him harshly, "Ability activate! Raven Incarnate!"

Raven copied herself with a shriek slightly confusing Dyroid and Hydron.

Water-Raven: 450 + 300 = 750 G's

Dryoid: 700 G's

"Which one is the real one," he sputtered out frustrated.

He blinked hard, "Nether less, I will hit them all! Ability Activate! Trance Sword!"

Dryoid revealed a long deadly looking sword and wielded it to all the copies. Its speed was remarkable and soon Water-Raven was hit and she staggered back.

Water- Raven: 750 – 300 = 450 G's

Dyroid: 700 G's

I gasped slightly and called upon my next attack.

"Ability Activate! Storming Bird!"

Water-Raven flew high above Dryoid and Hydron shouted at Dryoid to hit Water-Raven down. Unfortunately, Dryoid could not defend himself from above ground attacks.

Water-Raven: 450 + 450 = 900 G's

Dryoid: 700 – 350 = 350 G's

Somehow Dryoid was able to push through and Hydron countered, "Ability Activate! Ray Blade!"

"Not so fast! Gate Card Open!" I called out activating my game card, "Aquos Subsume!"

The gate card glowed and the surface became water and Dryoid's attack was stopped by the card.

Water-Raven: 900 G's

Dryoid: 350 + 200 – 350 = 200 G's

"You think your so clever? Double Ability Activate! Land Shutter plus Knuckle Vulcan!"

"What the!" I say startled by his move.

The battlefield began to react violently and Water-Raven gasped shocked.

"What is going on?" She asks me and I watched stunned as the Gate Card's ability was broken.

"But how?"

"You see Grace, my love, Land shutter can nullify any gate card that was activated. As well, taking 200 G's from Water-Raven to Dryoid."

Water-Raven: 900 – 350 - 200 = 350 G's

Dryoid: 200 + 200 + 200 = 600 G's

I clenched my fists, "Time to end this. Triple Ability Activate! Steal Clutch plus Swift Wing plus fusion Ability Genesis Reflector!"

Now it was Hydron's turn to be shocked.

Water-Raven: 350 + 200 + 200 + 400 = 1150 G's

Dryoid: 600 -200 - 200 = 200 G's

That attack was enough for Dryoid to finally fall back. It reverted back to its ball form and landed on the ground by his feet. Hydron picked it up angrily. His life force depleted to a little past mine.

"You're lucky this wasn't the last battle or I could've claimed Dryoid," I recalled.

"You with a mechanical bakugan? You wish!" Hydron laughed hysterically.

"Gate card Set!" He called out finally and threw in Dryoid.

"Let's finish this Titan!" I responded a I tossed him into battle. I climbed onto his shoulder and took flight.

"Too busy being grounded Hydron?"

"Why you little-" he swore and hopped onto Dryoid's shoulder and took flight after me.

"Ability Activate! Aqua Blue!"

Titan: 500 + 200 = 700 G's

Dryoid: 700 G's

"Ability Activate! Knuckle Vulcan!"

Titan: 700 G's

Dryoid: 700 + 200 = 900 G's

"Please Hydron, just give up now," I informed him and he shook his head.

"No can do Grace. You may act all tough, but I know you. Even though you will deny it, we share something that'll never die. I will do whatever it takes for your forgiveness!"

I was taken back. His words were sweet and gentle. Tempting even. I gritted my teeth remembering what he said.

"Double Ability Activate! Storm Siege plus Death Spiral!"

Titan: 700 + 400 + 300 = 1400 G's

Dryoid: 900 – 200 – 300 = 400 G's

As Titan grew in power he charged at Dryoid and Hydron called his defense.

"Triple ability activate! Murasame Blade plus Ray Blade plus Mar Shield!"

Dryoid approached confidently and unleashed its attack.

Titan: 1400 – 300 - 300 – 400 = 400 G's

Dryoid: 400 + 200 + 200 +300 = 1100 G's

"Brace yourself Titan!" I tell him as we flew higher with Dryoid's attack on our tails.

"Two can play at this game, Hydron. Triple Ability Activate! Tainted Nova plus Spinning Typhoon plus fusion ability Aqua Vanquisher!"

Titan: 400 + 100 + 500 = 1000 G's

Dryoid: 1100 -> 350 – 300 = 50 G's

I grinned victorious. This is it. I was going to win and this was going to be the end of the battle.

"Triple fusion ability activate! Shoo Dragon Fly plus Retsu Lightning plus Dual Caliber!"

I glared as my attack was stopped by his.

Titan: 1000 – 200 = 800 G's

Dryoid: 50 + 400 + 200 + 600 = 1150 G's

"Titan! Get out of the way!" I ordered, but was unable to avoid the incoming power.

I was blown back and off his shoulder. I let out a cry for help as I plummeted to the ground.

Titan had fallen from the damage and my life force drained to zero.

I felt myself get caught and lifted higher above the ground. I paused to take everything in. I look up to see a grinning Hydron. He took my hand and I walked over to Dryoid's shoulder.

"I told you I would fight for your forgiveness and that's exactly what I did."

His violet eyes pierced mine with such sincerity that made my heart melt.

"You did. And you caught me."

"I'll always save you Grace. Promise we can be back to what we were?"

My smile disappeared from my face. To go back and face the past sounded uncertain yet intriguing.

I sighed, "I can't stand you doing any of these actions. Lying to the King and to me. You know what could happen?"

"I know and I'm working on it, I promise you that."

He hung his head low, then raised it with a spark of hope.

"Leave the Vexos and rule with me. It would be amazing and we could have so much fun. Heck, I'll even join you in tournaments again."

This time I spoke instantly, "Hydron, I am a full-fledged member of the Vexos. I can't just leave everything and be with you."

When Hydron turned around I placed a soft hand on his broad shoulder. He stiffened at the touch.

"What we had is fractured now. However, I am open to try to mend that broken bond if you are. What do you say?"

And that was all it took for him to pick me up and bring his lips to mine.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

997K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
2.4K 44 9
Lord Katsuki Bakugo is the king of the dragons and has ruled his kingdom for eons, protecting his land from pirates and other threats thereof. Among...
35.8K 1.1K 34
(Bakugo X Kirishima X Reader) Tight spaces, fruity alcohol, and friendly competition can come together to create an unstoppable force. You knew that...
1.6K 20 26
"Oi! Raccoon Eyes! Where's FireBitch?" Bakugo shouted as he was helping guide people on the boat. The pink girl walked towards him, holding a device...