Road Trip • Natsu X Lucy Lemon

By DumbWeebs

What happens when a certain fairy tail team decides to take a break and spend the gifted time at a resort? N... More

Introduction: 1
Part 2: awkward boners..
Part 3: Gas Station
Part: 4 Arrival
Part 5: Teasing
Part 7: Who knows
Part 8: The race up for Mount Mooshie
Small apology for inactivity
Part 9: Loke.
Part 10: Going back home
Part 11: Telling the others • 📌
Part 12: home • 📌
part 13: The aftermath
Part 14
Part 15. Ending
A/N Almost 2 years later! TYSM!

Part 6: Not Tonight

4.2K 74 8
By DumbWeebs

🌻 no ones POV:

Once lucy and natsu reached the others who were still talking and splashing, they both seemed relieved that no one noticed there sudden appearance nor the quick minute sesh they left for there own time behind the concealing rocks.

thank god the water was deep enough for natsu to cover the boner that was raging in his trousers, it still made lucy smile at the thought of the reason, she was the one who made the dragon slayer hard.

The other reason was the fact he was hiding it, in front of everyone on the beach and in the water.

The joy and butterflies about the entire situation rushed through her veins, by situation she meant her and Natsu, they for sure weren't just best friends, infront of others they were but to keep there dirty secret there title of best friends still stood.

Lucy goes over to the girls and starts to talk with them, laughing and such, the same for natsu with the boys. it almost felt like nothing ever happened in the first place behind those rocks.

Gray was already talking to gajeel and jellal about something most likely irrelevant to any situation, atleast that's what Natsu thought.

"Come on let's so do it!" he punches gajeel in the shoulder as a joke and they nod, though the nod looked more of a 'i really don't want to do this' look.

"what's happening guys?" natsu spoke curiously at the suspicious mages around him. the others nudged eachother.

"we're gonna throw the girls" gray replied with a smirk, it didn't take long until gray earned a Devilish grin from the fire mage.

"let's do it" Jellal whispered at the group of boys, who by the way also looked very sketchy from the females point of view.

as a whole they held there breath and dived underwater, swimming towards the females. they were relatively invisible due to the deep water and dimmed sky.

it didn't take long until the first yelp was released by one of the females, it was quickly followed by other noises of fright.

The males being strong, the girls were up there for a good few seconds, they used this time to look at the view of the flying mages above them.

Natsu was the first to catch lucy, her body fit perfectly in his arms, he was carrying her bridal style.

the two looked into each other's eyes almost admiring them. it turned lucy's cheek red, the staring didn't last long.

"thank-" before lucy could finish her words, Natsu hauled her over his shoulder like it was nothing.

"caught a big one here!" he yelled to gray, they all laughed at his joke, including the female's though all that showed of lucy was her ass in the air due to natsu.

"put me down natsu!" she giggled, now that made natsu even more crazy. one of the many things he loved about her was that adorable giggle, he wanted. no craved to hear it more.

"or what?" he returns defensively not even frightened by her words.

she punches his back in attempt to escape, he noticed this and laughed, so in return he slapped her ass earning another yelp from her.

NATSUU" Lucy yelled in a laughing voice, she could never be mad at natsu.

by this time all the guys had the girls caught into there arms, apart from Erza, she just cannon balled into the water.

"Erza i was supposed to catch you" Jellal laughed at her, she blushed a colour that matched her hair, It took a second until she looked around and noted that all the men caught all the girls in there arms.

Lucy was still over Natsu's shoulders laughing.

"Natsu if u don't put me down, then prepare for a fight of a celestial wizard!" Natsu laughs at her words, he knew he was stronger than her, she reached down for one of her keys and natsu dropped her immediately.

He wasn't scared of lucy, but he was definitely scared of Aquarius.

"I'm sorry i'm sorry! please don't call her she's scary!" she chuckled at natsu's reaction, it was rare she would see any type of fright on his face, she liked to tease him.

"okay, what are you gonna do to apologize" Lucy put her hands on her hips and bent her head down narrowing her eyes towards natsu.

Natsu stepped closer to lucy, practically forcing her look upwards.

"i'm not sure lucy, what DO you want me to do?" She could tell he was being dirty, but she wanted to toy with it, act as if she was innocent, like nothing dirty or sexual would ever come from herself, lucy heartfilia.

"Go slap grays ass" she was glad she mastered the poker face during certain situations. otherwise she'd be laughing her ass off right now.

"oh so you're into that kinky stuff, 1 on 1 gay dude stuff luce?" he steps forward more putting his hands on her waist, it was deep enough that no one would be able to see.

"NATSU it was a joke! i don't like that kind of stuff!"

"mhm"  he stepped a little closer.

"I DONT!" Lucy punched natsu in the chest, breaking the contact.

Grey Called out, the two mages had no idea the others left the water, it was only them.

"HEY LOSERS WERE GOING INSIDE YOU COMING?" the icicle called from the shore.

"LUCY WANTS TO PRACTICE HER MAGIC" Natsu called after gray, which was a lie because Lucy didn't have to practice anything, she was already amazing, the best there is at what she does.

and that's another thing natsu admired about her.

Natsu and lucy stared at eachother while they waited for the others to get into there assigned huts, the sun was not completely down, only the moon shone from the ocean.

it didn't feel awkward. it felt almost like they belonged to each other, their hearts belonged to each other.

Natsu looked around, once he knew it was clear from any of the others vision. Natsu stepped forward at Lucy, putting his hand on her jaw and lifting it up kissing her lips.

his rough yet soft lips against her angelic, warm ones made him want so much more of it, though what surprised even the both of them, is when she asked entrance with her tongue brushing against the bottom of his tender lip.

natsu obliged to her wish, they explored each others mouth not leaving any spot untouched, natsu went for her neck when they broke the contact.

it sent her in a frenzy,  his hot dragon breath kissing her, Lucy loved the feeling of being protected by someone powerful and muscular as Natsu, it made her heart melt at the thought of it.

he left one hickey on her neck, it surely was going to be noticeable in the morning. he raised his head up to her ear "i'm sorry i had to do it" natsu murmured in a husky voice to her, she knew what he had met about the apology.

"it's okay, do you want to go inside?" Lucy asked politely, she sure as hell didn't want to end this. but the chilly shivers of her body wanted it.

"i don't see why not" the dragon slayer slid his hand away from her jaw and took her hand.

"Natsu i'm cold" she finally said, like he had previously suspected. he walked towards the towels and his shirt and handed it to her with a smile

"even though you have a hundred, one more couldn't hurt, you look so god damn sexy in my clothes" the comment left her in a blush, her boobs and thighs left wet marks through the shirt proving her curves, Natsu loved how her body was shaped.

he wanted to consume it all and keep it to himself so no other guy could even look at her, natsu walked hand by hand to there Resort room and opened the door for her, Before she turned around natsu had already pinned her against the wall.

He pulled her wrists above her head leaving her hands relentless and immobile.

He kissed her neck, her collarbone, her lips. Natsu wanted all of it.

"Master, why dont you lead me to the bed" Natsu looked at her, he wasn't going to be the one that gave in to the rules.

they both previously said that no sex or moans were allowed, it was strictly teasing.

Pathetically, Natsu was rock hard he couldn't deny it, somewhere in his hormone messed up brain, knowing the longer he waits the better it'll be but all he wanted was her.

Natsu picked up lucy bringing her to the bed and placing her on her back, her legs were still wrapped around his waist.

he put his hand on the back of her neck and the other on her jaw, as she slid her fingers across his abs almost releasing a groan from Natsu.

"natsu, i don't see where in the rules we can't talk about what we want to do." Lucy said quietly as she backed up and flipping him so she's on top.

"You mean like dirty talk?" he pulled back a strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear.

"y-yes" she replied kissing his neck leaving little butterfly kisses, when she pulled back both mages made eye contact; natsu wanted to speak first.

He sat up and looked into her eyes, natsu placed a hand on her waist.

"you in that car turned me on so much.. i couldn't stop thinking about you sucking my dick, your blonde hair bobbing against it.. fuck." he paused for a moment before continuing "I'd fuck you so hard, stretching you and taking away your virginity forever with my dick"

lucy's face was red, she didn't expect him to be so blunt about it, she didn't want to let him win this.

"I want to beg for your dick, i want you to stretch me and fuck my wet pussy while i moan your name out so everyone else could hear it." she traced her fingers once more down his abs "i want you to take your innocence forever.. and fuck me until i can't in the morning"

he couldn't take it anymore.

"fuck.. lucy can we ju-" She went down kissing his lips interrupting his words, she started to grind herself on his dick, she could feel it against her.

"lucy pl-" natsu groaned out loud, he was so close just from the friction.

"lucy please let me fuck you senseless" His voice husk, he was needy.

"not tonight.." she called nibbling on his ear, he loved hearing him be so helpless underneath her.

"you're such a fucking tease" natsu kissed lucy's cheek.

the time was 1:33am, they had to go to sleep if they wanted to be decent in the morning.

"natsu, lets go to sleep"

"please let me cum in my shorts" he begged her moving his hips among her.

"nope" she got off of him and sat next to him. she could almost laugh at the sight of his dissatisfaction and disappointment.

"and no pleasuring yourself" she threatened, she was pulling off her bathing suit bra from under the shirt tossing the lewd piece of clothing on the ground.

"i heard you moan my name at the gas stations outdoor bathroom." lucy admitted.

"you heard me?" Natsu looked at her, he had a blush on his face from the confrontation, he didn't think anyone could hear him.

"you expected me not to know you were jerking off to me after i grinded against you?" lucy raised an eyebrow.

"so you admit you WERE trying to make hard" both mages let out a small laugh.

"you were already getting erect through halfway, it was kinda funny" she pulled the sheets over her, all she was wearing was natsu's shirt and her bathing suit bottoms.

"also.. when we fell asleep in the car. how did we wake up like that again?" lucy asked.

"I guess you're just proned to my heat"  she looked up at his eyes at his response to her question. He looks down at her.

natsu pulled her closer t his bare chest, her head was now hidden against it by her hair, all he could hear was a yawn from her.

"lucy i love you" he didn't get a reply back, she was already asleep.

words: 2085

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 646 3
[completed] It's just another day at FairyTail, when Lucy enters the guild; a small smile across her lips, and her keys attached to her waist. The g...
201K 5.4K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...
9.2K 232 8
After recklessly taking a job, Natsu and Lucy find themselves in the midst of something darker than they've ever imagined. Will these trials strength...
14K 454 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...