Stay Away From Me || Tsukishi...

By Devilish_Lu-lu

(Name) Shiwakita isn't an ordinary girl, no matter how many times she tries or wishes she can be. She can nev... More

l1l The World is a Cruel Place
l2l Help out
l3l Gave Up
l4l Giving It A Chance
l5l Plan
l6l The Practice Match
l7l The Setter
l8l It's More Then That
l9l Don't Try It
l10l Libero
l11l Let's Not Start A War You Don't Want To Begin
l12l I'm fine
l13l Thank you
l14l Ko and Nami
l15l The New Coach
l16l A Smile
l17l Training Camp
l18l Nekoma
l19l Crows and Cats
l20l Stay
l21l Crushes
l22l Rape
l23l Secret
l24l Advice
l25l The Job
l26l Revenge Is Sweet
l27l That Voice
l28l Strenght
l29l Surprise
l30l Just A Point
l31l The Iron Wall
l32l The Great King
l33l Motivation
l34l Changing
l35l HaHaHaHaHa... A Date?
l36l Not A Chapter. Just A Thank You XD
l37l Homework
l38l Yachi
l39l Studying
l40l Two Idiots
l41l Tease
l42l !!!Enough!!!
l43l Arm
l44l Questions
l45l The Rumour
l46l Phone Call
l47l There's No Hope
l48l The Seeker
l49l I Won't Let You
l50l Convincing
l51l We Understand
l52l Don't Freak Out
l53l I'll Miss You, Kitten
l54l This Isn't Even A Goodbye
l55l Take Risk
l56l Shit
l57l You Can Cry
l58l Both Teams?
l59l What Are You Doing Here?
l60l That Was Something
l61l Oh God Yes
l62l I Can Be Gay
l63l Anthony Past
l64l Shut Up
l65l Are You Or Are You Not A...?
l66l They Even Kissed
l67l You knew?!
l68l Song
l69l Green
l70l Type
l71l Sun
l72l Backroom
l73l Envy
l74l You too
l75l Pull Out
l76l I fell In Love With The Devil
l77l No
l78l I'm Sorry
l79l I'm All Ears
l80l My Man, He's No Idiot
l81l It's Been A While
l82l I Got The Abortion
l83l Say My Name Again
l84l I'm Sorry
l85l He Left?
l86l No, A Warning
l87l You've got to be kidding me
l88l Run
l89l I understand
l90l Man, Sex Must Be Great
l91l Cecelia Fucking Milieu
l92l Princess
l93l Bedroom?
l94l I Refuse
l96l Take Me With You
l97l Curiosity Kills The Cat
l98l You're An Idiot
l99l Cat Got Your Tongue?
l100l Get Back Together With Her
l101l You're Gay?
l102l I always do...
l103l I Knew It
l104l I'm Pregnant
l105l Are You Sure?
l106l Kill Him
l107l So I've Been Told
l108l Any Other I should Worry About?
l109l She Wouldn't Want This
Ending Note
Bonus Chapter: Mitsuo X Reader
Hanahaki: Mitsuo X Anthony
Alternate Universe: X (Felix) X Reader
Alternate Universe: X (Felix) X Reader (Part 2)

l95l Because Of You?

2K 90 99
By Devilish_Lu-lu

"I need your help to get back to my husband and daughter," Marizela, your mother, ask Ume who's Hoseok's mother.

"Zela, take a seat," Ume tells her as she helps her to a seat. Marizela sits down and Ume locks the store and closes every window and curtain, everything so that no one outside can see the inside. Zela is Marizela'a nickname and it's a nickname she haven't heard in years, "What happened? Everyone believed you died," Ume tells her.

"It's hard to explain but that night, they had on the ground with a gun by my head," Marizela begins. It's the story everyone knows. Marizela was on her knees with a gun by her head that was held by the intruders who were trying to kidnap her and her daughter.

The story then continues by you coming out of hiding and seeing your mother on the ground with a man standing next to her with a gun by her head. You yell out of fear for your mother. You knew they were there for you as well and you thought they would kill your mother is she wouldn't say were you were and you didn't want your mother to die.

So you yelled, got their attention thinking that they'll leave your mother alone but they shot your mother and ran after you. You ran and got out of there with a burned back. That's how the story goes. That's what everyone knows.

But what really happened... "When (Name) came out of hiding that night. My back was facing her and when she yelled to get everyone's attention, I turned around to stop her and to tel her to get out of here but he shot me," Marizela tells her. Ume nods wanting her to continue, "But he missed my head. Instead, he shot my right by my left eye," Marizela says as she takes off the eye patch to show the the damage.

Ume covers her mouth in shock. Marizela takes a deep breath and cover the eye with the eyepatch, "I passed out on the pain and shock which might have giving (Name) the idea that he killed me and I really thought that I did but next thing I remember was being somewhere dark. Akihito had me and kept me locked up for all these years. He was trying to get information out of me while doing horrible things to me. Hurt me, abuse me, beat me... He even let his man rape me. It was horrible but I would never speak. He might as well have killed me..." Marizela explains which almost brought her into tears as she remembers all the pain she has gone through.

Ume sits next to her and hugs her. Marizela continues, "When I found out that my daughter, (Name)... When I found out she got out of there that night, that she survived... I have never been so happy. I know for a fact that Doragon is taking care of our daughter. That he's protecting her so I had nothing to worry about. Akihito wanted to get (Name) and use the both of us to get to Doragon but I knew he'll never be able to..." Marizela tells her as a tear leaves her right eye.

"Zela..." Ume says as she looks at her and wipes her tear, "How did you get out?" Ume ask.

"There was a kid. He found out about me and took pity. At first he brought me food and water. More than he should as he didn't want me to starve. He was such a good kid living in a horrible place. it's amazing how he got in without anyone knowing. He would tell me information on ways to get out, the exits and everything. And one day, he got me out of there but he needed to stay behind but I'm very grateful towards him and I want to get him out of that shithold," Marizela tells her which made Ume nod.

"I'm so glad to see you alive," Ume confesses which made Marizela smile.

"I am too," Marizela says, "You know, you're a very hard woman to find," Marizela says which made Ume laugh.

Marizela and Ume were once close friends. Marizela met her at a cafe shop. They both had so much in common that they became great friends. Marizela was part of her husband's mafia during that time so mostly her female friends were ones who were also part of the mafia but Ume wasn't, so she knew.

Marizela is very kind and friendly. She's the kind of person that would be friends with anyone. The social one if needed.

Ume on the other hand, she had no part of the mafia business. She just went clubbing one night with her friends who forced her to go as they said she needed to let loose but Ume wasn't comfortable with it but went.

She met Akihito there. The male found the woman beautiful but he only wanted someone to fuck but she rejected him which lead to him drugging her drink and once she was barely able to walk, he took her and raped her.

She was later pregnant with his baby. She was devastated about the rape but there was nothing she could do. She knew she was never going to see that man in her life ever again so she was going to raise the baby on her own as she was not going to get the abortion.

Akihito soon found her walking on the street, pregnant. It was six months after he had his fun with her, not to mention that he was married to another woman during that time as well, he thought nothing of it but he is a smart man.

He confronted her and she told him the truth, thinking that he does have the right to know as it is his child. One thing lead to another, he dragged her into the mafia business as she is carrying his child that he has no choice but to take. He found out the child was a male so of course he's going to drag her into his problem.

If it was a daughter, he would have thrown her away.

He killed his last wife and forced Ume to be with him but she refused as she didn't want this to be the life she wants to live in. She doesn't care about the business even thought she a little bit afraid of it but she doesn't want to be with a man who will hit her for doing something wrong or going out and sleeping with every woman he sees.

Once the child was born, Hoseok, Ume was never so happy. She loved Hoseok with every being. One day, she had enough of everything and wanted to get out of that family and take her son with her but Akihito wouldn't allow it. He threw her away but kept the boy.

Ume was heartbroken but she couldn't do anything to get her son back. She told Marzela about it and she was there like a good friend would. Marizela tried talking to Doragon about helping her but Doragon, your father, said there was nothing he can do either.

Ume wants nothing to do with the mafias so Marzela stayed out of it or doesn't mention it to her. Years later, Hoseok found out about his mother as his father threw his mother away at a very young age. 

He found her and told her that he's her son and boy did she cry. When she was going to tell Marizela about this, she died. Ume changed her name and location. Everything. She now owns a flower shop and goes by Mei.

"Hey mom, I know I said I was going to stay but I need to head out..." Hoseok words slow down as he sees the woman he helped escape sitting on a chair with his mother. "W-What are you doing here?" Hoseok ask her.

"Mom?" Marizela says looking at Ume, "This is your son?" Marizela ask her and Ume nods.

"Ume, he's the one that helped me get out," Marzela tells her which made Ume look at her son worriedly.

"Mom, how do you know each other?" Hoseok ask her.

"Well, Hoseok, she's...."

.

.

.

Jonathan eyes widen in fear as he sees the stranger about to stab him. He quickly reacted by grabbing his arm and moving the the side, avoiding getting stab. He the kicks the stranger and took a few steps back, wanting to progress the whole situation.

"What do you want?" Jonathan ask him as the stranger gets a better grim on the knife.

"Your blood on the ground," he responds as he goes for another attack but I guess he didn't know that his two boyfriends are both great fighters. One being a cop and the other a leader of a mafia business.

Jonathan knows his way around a fight.

Jonathan was able to grabs the male's wrist that's holding the knife and twist and then bend, causing the male to drop the knife. Jonathan then hits the back of the male's kneecaps, causing him to bend his legs and fall but before the attacker to fall on the ground, Jonathan quickly grabs the back of the stranger's head and hits it against the front of his car.

It broke the strangers nose and Jonathan let him go. He falls on the ground, on his knee and Jonathan grabs the stranger's head once again and knees it heard, making the male fall on the ground and then Jonathan kicks under his chin hard, knowing the male out.

Jonathan breath heavily as he takes out his phone and makes a call, "Ced, I got into a trouble," Jonathan says as he looks around wondering if there's more like the male that's passed out on the ground out there hiding at the moment.

He also makes sure to look at the stranger a couple of time, making sure he's not pretending to be passed out and surprising attacking him when he's not looking.

.

.

.

"I really shouldn't have punched her..." Soleil whispers as she holds her little's sister hand as she sits next to her bed. Lucien looks so peaceful but there's still no progress in things. Lucien is only alive because of the machine that are connected to her.

She basically dead and Soleil is having a hard time letting go but she needs to be strong.

"Punching her?" X question as he's in the room with them but he's standing, leaning on the wall.

Soleil looks at him and nods, "Yes. I mean, If I didn't punch her or open my big mouth. If I didn't call her a little pice of shit or warned her with did sound like a threat, then maybe... Just maybe my mother wouldn't be ten feet under and my sister wouldn't be here..." Soleil tells him as she regrets the decision she made but X shakes his head and walks towards her.

He sits down next to her, "Even if you did all of that, Cecelia would have still attacked your family. Whatever choses you made, the results would have been the same in the end," X tells her which she didn't quite understand.

"What do you mean? Did she hate me that much? I mean, I don't remember doing anything to her that would have gotten her so angry with me," Soleil says which made X feel guilty as he knows that this is happening to her because of him.

"I've just realized when Adriana pointed this out to me butte likes this to you because of me," X tells her which confuse Soleil.

"Because of you?" she question and X nods.

"I chose you over her and she can't accept that," X tell her which is starting to make sense to her as she remember Cecelia yelling at her about how she's taking someone that belong to her but she thought that Cecelia was talking about her brother or something, not X

"Wait, hold up, are you saying that she's still in love with you that she's madly in love with you? As a psychopath?!" Soleil says angrily.

"Yes," X says feeling horrible. He now thinking about how he should have stayed away from Soleil, told Cecelia that he loves her so that Cecelia can stay the hell away from the woman he truly loves.

Now he understood how you felt about Kei. How anxious you were to be with him and how you didn't want to drag him into your family problems and now here he is, having one of those moments.

"Maybe I should---"

"For something as stupid as that?!" Soleil yells in disbelieve which confused X, "She wants my and my family dead just because you moved on and she didn't? I would have understand wanting me dead for punching her but for something as childish as this?" Soleil just couldn't believe it which made X laugh. "What are you laughing?" Soleil ask as this was serious.

"I'm sorry, it's just... I didn't expect that kind of reaction from you," X admits.

"You thought I was going to blame you, weren't you?" she ask him calmly and X nods as he looks at her. She gently smiles, "You can't help who you want to be with and I can completely understand why you wouldn't want to be with her but there was nothing I could have done to save my mother but maybe I could have prevented Lucien from getting hit by that car and that's on me," Soleil tells him gently as she looks at her sister and held her hand tighter.

X moves closer to Soleil, he puts and arm around her and lets her lay on his shoulder as he pecks her forehead, comforting her, "It's not your fault," he tells her which made her sigh but she wasn't going to fight back as she knew that X would continue to tell her that it isn't her fault.

"How did you know you were the cause of this?" Soleil gently ask.

"Well, I came here to find you and I did. I saw the accident with your sister. I thought it would have been more painful to see me or something. I followed you to the hospital and heard you saw it saw Cecelia. That you saw her and I was extremely angry at her for doing something like this so I went to look for her and confronted her. One thing lead to another, she stabbed me and said how she's going to get rid of everyone that's getting between the both of us. She thinks that you have brainwashed me to be with you instead of her even though she and I have been separated for seven years," X explains which worried Soleil.

"She stabbed you?" Soleil ask and X nod.

"Nothing serious. I called Carl, Adriana's father to help me and he came for me. Adriana's mother stitched me up and I came back to check on you. I was worried if Cecelia did anything to you," X tells her which made Soleil look down.

"So that's why you had stitches..." Soleil says as she did notice those stitches when she had sex with X, she was being careful not on reopening them or hurting him in any way. X nods, "How's Adriana?" Soleil ask wondering if she's okay.

"Has a few broken bones which will heal in time but she's okay," X tells her which made her smile.

Soleil looks at her little sister, "Do you think she's suffering?" Soleil ask, "Should I just... pull the plug and let her rest? I mean, she would e in a better place, she'll be with mom..." Soleil says weakly, not wanting to but going to need to.

Lucien is a little kid, she barely has any chance of waking up. Her body, her mind, she isn't strong enough... And that hurts Soleil so much.

"Soleil..."

"You're not going to leave me because of her are you?" Soleil ask him as she wants to change the topic.

X looks into her red orbs as she's not wearing her contact and smiles gently, "Wouldn't dream of it," he tells her which made her smile. X then looks at Lucien, "Hey, Lucien, can you hear me?" X ask which made Soleil looks at her sister, "Doctor said you can..." X says softly.

"It's me... X," he introduces as he wanted Lucien to know who talking to her, "Listen, I know you have been having a rough and hard time but I'm going to ask you of a favour," he says as he holds Lucien's hand that Soleil's also holding, "Your sister is here staying strong for you so can you please stay strong for her too?"  X ask her which made Soleil cry. "Do it for her, Lu-Lu..." X ask of her.

"Please fight..." Soleil manages to say with a quiet cry which made X looks at her and hug her.

She then cries in her arms.

.

.

.

"You can't just decided that on your own!!" a male yells at Juliet as she walks out of the police station. She sighs as she reaches her car. She turns around and looks at the male.

"If you haven't noticed, I just did," she tells hims as she crosses her arms.

"You--"

"Listen," she says with a serious tone which shut him up and made him take a step back out of fear, "I'm the lawyer and you're the cop. You can arrest me but you can't guarantee me or anyone going to prison, I do that. Publish those photos of (Name) Shiwakita and Hoseok Jigokunohi and I do promise you that the public will panic and things will get complicated but not to mention that they'll come after you and everyone else," she warns him, "I do admit it will be easier and faster to catch them but remember this, I'll be the ones defending them and please remind me, how many times have I ever lost in court?" she ask him which made him grin his teeth.

Juliet smirks, "Never," she flex, "I'm just that good at my job so be a good cop that listen to their boss, AKA, my brother," she tells him which made him want to hit her, "Give him the fils, all of it and let him take care of it. Now, will you excuse me, I have a client to visit and defend," she tells him as she gets in her car and drive off.

"Arg!" he yells angrily and heads back in the police station.

Little did both know, someone was eavesdropping.

Kumi smirks as she gets out of hiding with her camera, she looks at the picture she took, Juliet and the cop talking. Kumi then looks at the police station, so they have their pictures... she says to herself as she hurry to her car and heads home so that she can write this down.

.

.

.

"Hoseok, sweetie, she's--" Ume, Hoseok's mom, gets cut off by Hoseok's phone ringing.

"Sorry," Hoseok says as he takes out his phone from his pocket to see who's calling him but to the sound of his ringtone, he knew it was you as he has a specific ringtone for you. It lets him know that he shouldn't ignore it as you only call him when it's important.

"Ya?" he answers as he looks at his mother and at the woman he got out of his father's torture. You tell him something which shocked him, "What?!" he exclaims which got his mother worried, "You have to be kidding me! How is that possible?" Hoseok ask angrily but he takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself down.

"Yeah, I'm at my mother's flower shop," Hoseok tells you but then you ask him a question which made him look at his mother and then at the woman. He looks at them but mainly at his mother and says, "Don't worry she's trustworthy..." Hoseok then looks away, "There's a back you can get in from, I'll wait for you there," Hoseok says and then he looks at his phone and hang up.

He then looks at his mother again, "Mom, I hope you don't mind but remember about that girl I saw seeing? Not my girlfriend but the one I'm working with?" he ask her and she nods.

"Yes."

"Our usual meeting spot has been hijacked and we need to discuss something important. Very important so the only secret place we can talk without anyone knowing or anyone watching us would be here so she's coming by, I hope you don't mind," Hoseok says and she nods.

"You don't have to ask, do what you need to," Ume tells him.

"Your my mother, I should still ask for your permission, right?" Hoseok ask with a gentle smile which made his mother smile.

"I'm going to assume you both are close to each other, right?" Hoseok ask and Ume nods.

"Yes, Hoseok, she's---"

"It's fine," Hoseok quickly interrupts, "Can she be trusted?" Hoseok ask with a serious tone.

"Yes..." Ume responds.

"If mom says she trusts you then I'll take her word. I got you out of my father's hell hole so don't amen me regret because I will put you back there, don't test me," Hoseok warns as he glares at her and Marizela believes him. She can see it that he meant every word. She can see that Hoseok cares about his mother deeply.

"I understand," Marizela responds with a nod.

Hoseok nods, "Excuse me," he says and walks to the back.

Ume looks at Marizela, "I'm sorry about him..." Ume says but Marizela shakes her head.

"He cares about you. A lot," Marizela tells her which made her smile.

"I see your capability to read people is still there," Ume jokes which made Marizela smirk.

"Damn straight!" Marizela says as Ume laughs.

"But yes, Hoseok loves me. I'm his mother after all. I will admit, sometimes it's hard for me to be in a relationship without him getting protective," Ume admits.

"... Is he...?" Marizela ask.

"Akihito's son? Yes," Ume tells her, "But he hates his father. He doesn't even see him as a father but calls him father as he's forced to," Ume explains.

"Does he know that I'm...?" Marizela ask.

"From his reaction, no, I don't think so," Ume says which Marizela nods too.

Those two talk for a little bit. Catching up and explaining each other's situation. Turns out Ume has a secret boyfriend she's keeping away from her son as she wants to make sure this guy she's dating a something serious before introducing him to his son. There was basically nothing new with Marzela except for torture and getting some information from Akihito as he would be a talker from time to time.

Now with Hoseok, he's in the back waiting for you. A car drives and park and you get out of the driver seat. Hoseok opens the door for you and you walk in with him walking beside and closing plus locking it behind him.

You were wearing a hat with a mask and took it off as you walked in, "You sure they're trusted?" you ask him and Hoseok nods.

"My mom is but..." he says which stopped you at your track.

"But?" you question as you look at him.

"Someone else is he," he informs you.

"Someone else?" you question.

"Yes but nothing to worry about really. My mother trusts her but there's something you should know about the stranger," he mentions which made you gave him a look to tell you what he should mention, "She's the one who I helped out of my father's torture,"Hoseok tells you and you nod.

You make your way in where you saw both woman and they've noticed you too. You walk in closer to them but also keep distance. You were in front of them but a table is what's separating from the both of you.

Hoseok stands next to you, "That's my mother and that's the woman I told you of," Hoseok tells you and you nod.

"I already knew who your mother was," you tell him as you look at his mother. You then bow to her, "I'm sorry for destroying your shop all those months ago," you apologize.

"Ah... So that was you," Ume says as you nod, "No worries, Hoseok explained to me why you had to," Ume tells you which made you raise your head, "You did get someone to rebuilt it and bought new flowers for me so it's all good," Ume says and you nod again.

"You sure they're trusted?" you ask Hoseok one last time and he nods. You look at both woman who were complete stranger to you. You only knew of Hoseok's mother but not personally. The other woman is a complete mystery to you.

Who is she?

But you trust into Hoseok words. "My name is (Name) Shiwakita, sorry for the intrusion," you introduce which made both woman wide their eyes. You could see that in Hoseok's mother's eyes, she was shock but in the strangers...? It was something else that you couldn'T explain but you didn't have that time to figure out who this woman is.

You had something important to talk to Hoseok about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 7K 26
❝𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣�...
1.2K 24 30
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
75K 3.8K 73
Sequel to Stay Away From Me. Please read Stay Away From Me before reading this or else you won't really understand the story, Thank you. Six years ag...