Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms

100K 6.3K 2.1K
By magicallovely

Abhishree POV

"What else, Because I LOVE YOU," he said with the flat and expressionless tone standing in front of me just wearing a loincloth, and the earth below my feet shattered listening to his words. 

How could he say it so simply? He couldn't love anyone. He was just an animal who couldn't have a feeling for anyone. 

I was taken away by his words but just then the realization hit me how could such an animal who took shitty vows just two days ago accepting his love for me. That's purely his poor sense of humor.

"hahahaha" I started laughing pretending as if he cracked the joke of the century that was making my stomach hurt with the laughter. 

His face turns stiff all of sudden looking at me and walking toward me he said "you laugh like a monster" 

My laugh vanished instantly, What the hell? How could he call me a monster when he was such an animal himself? I was completely shut by his words and my laughter lost in the air hearing my insult from his mouth.

But I managed to reply "Well, you said something that I won't believe even if the whole universe tells me together and that made me laugh like a monster." I spatted back looking into his sharp black eyes. 

He came closer cupping the backside of my neck with his rough hand that send some thrill of his power through the back of my back and aligned my face to look at him. His hand was covering half of my neck below my hair bun. I felt his rough fingers against my skin that made me look into his eyes throwing my head back a little as he was few inches taller than me.

"Then how will you trust me if I tell you that I married you because I didn't want you to marry that Old Brainless Prince. How will you believe me if I say that I married you because I own you, I won you, You belong to me and I wanted to make you mine, only mine." His Dark red, slightly brown full lips under the mustache were moving as he was roaring in his own Dark way of dominance and power calmly. His words and closeness of our face along with his rough palm behind my neck were sending some kind of chills through my body. 

I lowered my gaze feeling uncomfortable and out of words all of sudden. 

Pulling my gaze up by aligning my neck using his rough hand he continued "How will you believe My Princess If I say that I married you out of anger. I took that vows to make your life hell thinking that you were planning against me with that Suryadev" Once again by his dark eyes and the closeness, I closed my eyes. Our lips were just a few inches apart. My breathing raced with his hand being behind my neck.

I didn't know why I was feeling so strange with his bare chest that was making me feel warm, comfortable yet increasing the pace of my heartbeats in fear of happening something strange. I placed my hand on his chest to keep some distance.

Suddenly he pulled me closer to him by snaking his steel strong arm around my waist that made me open my eyes and looked into his in shock. I blinked so many times as I felt really strange about this. He was so powerful and that pull confirmed his strength somehow. For the first time, There was no anger in his eyes but something different. He was still dominant and powerful but there was some change. 

I felt his thumb moving and touching below my left ear like stroking on the skin there, Lightly. I felt as if he was doing some spell over me. I was not able to say anything when he increased a little pressure on his thumb moving it softly below my ear making my stomach twist. What the hell was he doing?

First I was bounded by his steel grip, then shut by his bare skin and the closeness, and then the spell of his fingers behind my neck and thumb below my ear, that's all together was leading my breathing to race harder. 

"But I don't believe how come, you never saw him before? huh?" He asked while increasing his force and motion of the Thumb. My whole concentration was pinned to the sensation happening below my ear, I was not able to reply to anything. He was trying to do some spell over me that somehow working, making me lost in his control.

My head falls back a little with the slightly opened lips as he waved his thumb backward sending strange and new sensations. He smiled a little and I felt weak in my knees. How was he doing that?

His hold on my waist tightened making me feel his rough hand against the bare skin of my waist. His hand was warm yet making me feel cold. The metals of his rings were cold against my skin somehow making me feel warm. 

"Tell me, Princess, What are you hiding? Are you trying to over-smart me?" He said while controlling me just under his thumb. I wonder how he was doing that and what kind of aura he keeps. I was feeling so small in her grip and words were nowhere to be formed. His rough hands were purely witched as he was doing some black magic below my ears. 

I couldn't take the sensations anymore, he increased the pressure on his thumb while waving his thumb backward below my ear touching the earring along with the earlobe with the tip of my thumb making me hiss in sensations and close my eyes. 

His words brought me back to my senses and I opened my eyes looking into his deep eyes. "Tell me, Why you agreed to that wedding. How came, you never saw him? " His words were calm and low difficult for me believe that he was talking to me but still so domination not even letting me answer anything. 

"Prince..." I said when he stroked his thumb once again. "I nev... I never saw him. I was engaged to his dagger and I hate you that's why I agreed for the wedding" I managed to say that leads him to tighten his grip. 

"You... You are hurting me now" I said when his rock-strong arms were making me difficult to breathe. 

"I saved you from him," he said loosening his grip a little with a soft tone still sending sensations with his thumb. He was stroking the skin lightly and roughly a little to make me lost in his control. 

But I couldn't deny the fact that he was really good in spell and somehow I got to know why his aura was so dominant and powerful.

He was too much to deny and ignore.

"I saved you from him and you are mine now, all and all," He said with the same roaring yet calm voice, I couldn't help but nod because our faces were so close and he was controlling the hell of me. I was afraid as if I say something, and he would do something that I didn't want. 

I came back to sense as he stopped stroking his thumb below my ear but only to move his to my hair bun. I looked into his eyes feeling uncomfortable a little. What was he doing? 

I lowered my gaze instantly as he leaned a little only pull the hairpin out of my bun leaving my hair open and fell to my hips. My breathing raced a little more and I tried to look here and there but not him. His arm was still keeping me close to his bare chest.

Somehow I realized that I made a poor decision of coming here this late at night.

collecting my strength that was impossible to collect in the midnight, in his chamber where the light was extremely dim, he was standing half-naked and so close to me, His steel grip around my waist and he just finished the session of sensations telling me he was the one in control here, I tried to speak. "What...what are you doing Prince?"

He loosened his grip and I took a few steps away from him and hurriedly I said. "I should go now"

I started walking away but stopped on my feet as he said "Ohh, Scared Princess"

I turned back instantly saying " I am not scared"

"Yes, you are," He said while walking towards me a little.

"I am not scared, I am going because I need to sleep now and it's already midnight and it's not good if anyone sees me this late around your chamber" I spoke looking into his animalistic eyes.

"Well, It's already midnight and if anyone watches you leaving my chamber with open hair, blushed cheeks, red ears, and imprints of my fingers on your waist, I think it will make them understand, how well you are enjoying this marriage," He said each and every word by taking a step closer to me and I lowered my gaze when he was close once again. 

I felt him leaning in as he muttered in my ear, fanning his hot breathes "You can stay here"

I looked into eyes suddenly in shock "No, I can't"

"It's not a request, Princess," He said with that roaring yet calm tone. 

"You can't roam in the palace this midnight, So you are sleeping here" He finished walking a little away. 

I looked here and there thinking what to do now? he was correct, if anyone sees me this night it would not be good. There are a lot of guards present here and there in the Palace and it will lead to useless rumors. 

 His voice once again caught my attention "By the way you are looking like a sunflower in yellow"

Wow, animal-like flowers.

"You like sunflowers?" I asked in curiosity.

"No, I love roses, I like red," He said and turning towards me continued. "But, Don't wear red because it attracts me," He said in an evil tone with a smirk.

Was he trying to tell me what to wear or not?

"How can you tell me what to wear or not?" I said walking toward him a little. He was trying to control me. I continued as he pissed me a little "I will wear whatever I want" I Spatted.

He took a few steps before saying "Then wear Red and you will get to know already" with an evil smirk and dark eyes. 

I was shut instantly. He was an animal purely. 

Taking my hand he pulled me lightly towards the bed and I was so taken away with his move. What was he trying to do? 

"Now sleep," He said while making me stand near the bed and I stood there wishing to god to save me. I couldn't go out and sleep in other parts of the chamber was a horrible idea. 

I couldn't sleep alone, I never slept alone especially in dark. I used to sleep with Sakhi bai in my Empire. Suddenly, his voice caught my attention.

"Don't worry, yellow doesn't attract me" He said sarcastically and moved to the other side of the bed.

I collected all my strength and promised myself that if he tries to do something I will scream. I lied facing either side and closed my eyes still frightened. 

Suddenly I felt him moving on the bed and I scared to look behind. I felt him pulling the covers up and he said, "Hey, are you asleep?"

"no" I replied. 

I felt him closer to me and I turned. He was hovering over me and I tried to speak "Wha... What are you doing?" (Ye Aap kya kar rahe hai?)

I was watching him closely as he placed his elbow on my side blocking my waist and leaned In that scared me to death. I closed my eyes as my breaths raced. He was an animal.

Few seconds passed but no movement, I opened my eyes and he was holding the oil lamp in his hand. Looking into my eyes and with the evil smirk, he blows the flame away. The room turned darker as only one oil lamp was lit and the rest of the light was coming from the moon. 

He lied beside me and I turned away once again. I felt him keeping my hair away and I closed my eyes in fear. I knew what he was doing. I knew what he was craving for. Then his hand went to the place I expected. The string of my blouse. I adjusted my dupatta a little to cover my cleavage. I knew he didn't go further. I already saw how dominating he was and I didn't want to piss him this time. I am already in the den of lion and pissing him was not so good idea.

Also, somehow I couldn't deny the fact that he saved me from something very horrible.

He pulled the string of my blouse without touching me and I felt my heartbeats racing as he placed his hand on me over the blanket and came closer touching my bareback with his warm and strong chest. 

I started feeling his breath once again on the back of my neck. I tried to sit and protest a little but he tightened his grip. 

"Shhh, I am just sleeping," He said in a husky tone. 

"You can sleep on the other side, why on me?" I asked as I feel really uncomfortable with this animal.

"Because you are mine, My pillow," He said and I stopped protecting. I knew he was not going to listen to me. I gave up and closed my eyes.

The vision of things that happened started coming in my closed eyes. from the slap to Suryadev, then Maa saheb then that Chandramukhi. I wondered who was she talking to me like that. And what relation he shares with Prince claiming he loves her the most. 

I opened my eyes and thinking he was still awake said. 

"Prince..." I said in a soft but hitched tone. 

He answered in a bit "Hn" His voice was husky and rough, He was sleeping lightly.

But the fresh question was something I wanted to know "Who is chandramukhi?"

I tried to look in his direction but I was not able to move. There was complete silence in the room along with dim light.

There was no answer and thinking he was already asleep I closed my eyes. 

But suddenly his movement caught my attention. He brought his lips closer to the back of my neck and I felt his beard on my skin. 

"She is mentally ill who claims that I love her," He said in the husky tone and I was shocked.

How come I didn't recognize that she was suffering from the disease. She was looking fine but yes her talks were not. I felt bad for her. I was too stupid of arguing with her. I should have understood but now I would not argue and try to take care of her.

She definitely deserves love. God! Please help your child. 

Suddenly I heard him snoring lightly and I cursed in my breath. Animal...

Closing my eyes I waited for the night to pass soon to go back to my chamber.

I didn't know whom to trust or not. I trusted that Suryadev and he came out to be a devil and somehow it made me raise a  question on my own brother's love. Why he fixed that marriage? He knew that he was old and definitely knew that he already married so many times. What made him take such a step? Is there were any problems that I didn't know. I didn't understand why he does that. But all I knew was that that I couldn't trust the person lying beside me because he killed my only brother. But still, I couldn't deny the fact that my own brother tried to take advantage of my trust in him and I didn't know why he does that? Why God, why?

At some time, Hearing his light snoring and the comfort of the warm blanket made me drifted into sleep. 

I opened my eyes when I hear the sound of anklets and curtains. I looked at the lady who pulled the curtains apart and my sight fell on the beautiful garden of roses attached to it. Somehow it remembered me of the garden attached to my chamber. 

Sitting up, I looked around and walked to the Garden. 

I was shocked seeing it was the same garden attached to my chamber but I was standing on the other side of it. That means I could go back to my chamber safely through this Garden, Yesternight. He tried to fool me. He was such an animal. 

How come I didn't realize it before. But, that means, That prince and I can easily move to each other's chamber through this secret garden between our chambers. The Architect must be very sharp who constructed such beautiful designs I must say. 

Ignoring it I looked around inside the Chamber. 

It was morning already and a few ladies were started doing the daily chores. My sight fell on Sakhi bai standing in front of me and my hand instantly went to my back. My blouse was already tied and I wondered who did it. 

Sakhibai came sitting beside me looking me from up to down with big doe eyes. 

"Abhi..." She said with a strange expression that scared me. 

"hnn?" I asked feeling hell scared. 

"Did it hurt?" She asked and I made my eyebrows in a thin line.

"What?" I asked.

"Yesternight. I mean your hairs are open, your dupatta and Prince was sleeping with you really close." She said and mind to the sensation I felt under his thumb. Unconsciously my hand went to ear feeling the effect of sensation.

"Abhi" She shook and I looked at her. "He did it naa?" There was concern in her eyes that was beyond my understanding.

What did he do? and what was she talking about but before that, I wanted to know where the hell was Prince? Who tried to fool me yesternight. 

"Where is the Prince?" I asked her softly.

"He went to meet Princess Gulaab bai and Maa saheb wants you to meet her too. She asked for you, that's why I came here." She told me.

"Okay," I nodded and moved a little towards the bed. 

"One more thing Abhi" her voice caught my attention.

I turned to face her as she said "We have to leave for the temple by noon, It's in Jaipur and Maa saheb asked me to prepare everything for you. I already gave the things to other servants that needed to be packed. And It's going to be... You and the Prince alone with a few helpers and servants in disguise" She finished and I nodded.

"I already know that and I need to go and see Princess Gulaab bai first" I replied as she somehow became my point of attention. 

Another Update!!! Romantic one. (3250 words) Phewww!!!

How was the chapter?

Vote fast for another update!!!

Also, vote on previous chapters too if you forgot anyhow. 🙏🍔🍟🌭🍿

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7K 41
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
His Wife By

Romance

913 58 4
A woman in her 20's cooking late night maggi with sleepy eyes, her eyes are screaming emptiness, after 5 minutes she took her hot maggi to her room a...
11.5M 690K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...
278K 17K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...