DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

2] The Reunion

8.7K 781 790
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

The Reunion would be something exciting, something that could make me feel better after everything that's happening. I was going to meet all my school friends, I was always the shy one, didn't have a lot of friends, still had a few that stayed by my side every time. I didn't meet them for really long. I was excited.

I wore a black-laced dress which was backless and black heels leaving my hair loose. Putting a little mascara and lipstick felt enough and I headed to the party.

My best friend Tasha was waiting for me outside the auditorium which was more like a club. The minute she saw me, that excitement was the same as I met her last time, I missed those hugs, I missed her. Finally, after a long chat, we went inside.

There were many people around. I met a lot of them, laughed, had some good talk with my girls and suddenly my eyes met... Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung...

He was one of those popular hot guys that every girl had a crush on, good at sports, Captain of the football team, a singer as well and obviously, 4 years elder to me. Dark hair, tall, well built, super hot and definitely, a Playboy. The way he walks, talks, his fluffy messy hair, that loose tie, I remember a lot about him, he was kind of everyone's favourite even back then.

He was a senior and trust me, none of those good looking guys ever looked at me. I was invisible to them as always. I would sound a little desperate but I wanted to be a part of that popular gang but somewhere, I didn't belong there and I knew it.

I never thought of him specifically either because first of all, he was tall, a good-looking senior to be specific. Why would he even look at a kid anyway?

Secondly, I don't like popular people. You know, it's always them that get the attention and according to me, they are the ones who are never serious, never alone, they don't need friends because they have fans. I never wanted any of those people to be permanent in my life.

-

Coming back to the party...

There were drinks, a lot to eat around and I had a glass of wine in my hand as I was busy talking to my girls.

Taehyung including his entire group still didn't back off from having all the attention and gazes on them.

I went for a refill in my glass and straight to the left my eyes met Taehyung's again. His eyes were beautiful and I kind of got lost for a second. I broke the contact and looked away but I could still feel his eyes on me.

In high school, Taehyung and I never had anything. We never spoke in fact, I didn't ever behave like one of those girls who had a crush on him or did stupid stuff for him on Valentine's or his birthday.

Suga was the only one who I was friends with from his group. He came next to me, filling his glass as well.

We had a little bond because we danced together when the girl group mixed with the boys for Salsa last time in an annual function. We started recalling some moments and laughing. I somewhere could still feel, Taehyung's eyes on me.

I couldn't understand why was he looking at me because we never spoke to me nor did I ever try to behave like a stalker behind him the way some of his other girls did. Suga made me meet a few of his other friends, we were having fun and suddenly I heard the host saying, "Let's all of us get ready for the paper dance!!!"  Many of the guys had girlfriends around and I didn't have any partner for me. I'd either end up with Tasha but... She had a guy too!!!

Oh damn! Am I going to be alone?

I was about to ask Suga to be my partner but the same instant, I felt someone holding my wrist.

I turned back and it was... Kim Taehyung. I looked at him surprised and he asked me if I could be his partner.

Like what? Did you just----

I didn't even answer when he just dragged me to the dance floor.

Really? Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?

We were given papers and every time the music stops the paper had to be folded. Yes, it was kiddish, but that's what reunion is for. Reliving the old times.

I couldn't even make eye contacts with him, he was tall, I just reached up till his shoulders. There was an awkward silence between us but thank god he finally spoke.

Taehyung:- When did you come back?

Amy:- Um...Three days earlier.

How does he know that I went out for graduation?

Later the music stopped and the paper got folded into half and I was more closer to him and we had to keep dancing. There were many eyes on me, girls getting jealous and being shocked at the same time as to how Taehyung picked me to be his partner.

Well, I am thinking the same!

.
.

The music stopped again and the paper got folded, many of the couples are already given up and there were only 4-5 more left. He pulled me gently towards himself, I could feel his warmth, his hands around my waist, I found myself too close to Taehyung.

He looked into my eyes and I was all weak looking back at his hence, making my eyes wander elsewhere.  This was the first time I thought how I didn't have a crush on him back then until he said, "You look beautiful Amy."

Wait, What?

I gulped and broke eye contact. The way he calls my name, it was making me blush... hard.

The music stopped and the paper got folded and now, there was space only for one person to stand, I knew it was the end. We were going to lose.

There were just three couples more left and I was about to give up when suddenly out of nowhere, Taehyung held me by my waist and carried me up in his arms.

Oh my god!

I gulped, his eyes not leaving mine.
I could hear cheers all around as we were the winners. All of them chanting our names... Together.

I couldn't even imagine him doing that to me...

Did he just pick me up bridal style?

A cold shiver ran down my spine, butterflies in my stomach and my breath being unsteady. I looked at his face, his hair falling on his forehead, my cheeks warmed up, it was too much for my poor heart to handle!

The game got over and I immediately left off from the place where he was and I went to my friends. All of them started teasing me, I could still feel those butterflies in my stomach looking directly into his eyes, his hands holding my waist tight, the way he carried me in his arms, everything was really beautiful and something that never happened to me before.

I was about to go home as it was getting dark, I was flushed and blushing as people congratulated me for winning and some people, being jealous as well. It was already late. I had to leave early as well. I left the auditorium.

----------

A/N:-

So this is where they meet👯‍♀️💜
Let's see what happens next❤️✨

Take care and stay healthy ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900K 30.7K 75
"You lied to me, after you promised you wouldn't" Kim Y/n's parents are forcing her into an arranged marriage. What happens when all the couple does...
6.4K 512 26
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞. ••• �...
3.4K 285 77
"JEON JUNGKOOK, I HAVE DREAMS BIGGER THAN YOUR DI*K" Jeon Hannah's Baby Bunny Brother Jungkook was trapped in a bet. Dating a Jeon Series Book 2 Book...
379K 15.7K 89
Jeon jungkook The most powerful man in the world.. Had a dark past.. Which completely ruined his heart but made him what he is now.. And all the cred...