My Horny Patient→𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

"Oh," He turns back again. "Nice bra colour by the way," You blink, "See ya doc!" He winks followed by a smi... More

Chapter 1: That drunkard
Chapter 2: Nice Bra
Chapter 3: Pizza
Chapter 4: Drama
Chapter 5: First Appointment
Chapter 6: Unrequited love
Chapter 7: Informal appointment
Chapter 8: Sweet home but not yours
Chapter 9: Girlfriend
Chapter 10: Wasted
Chapter 11: Let's spy
Chapter 12: I like you
Chapter 13: Control
Chapter 14: Was it real?
Chapter 15: Emetic
Chapter 16: A bully
Chapter 17: Jealous?
Chapter 18: Let's dance
Chapter 19: Weird kidnapper
Chapter 20: Bruises
Chapter 21: Cheesy
Chapter 22: Don't leave me
Chapter 24: Tell me
Chapter 25: Bad Morning
Chapter 26: My friend
Chapter 27: Plotting
Chapter 28: Your honour
Chapter 29: Room please
Chapter 30: Dress up
Chapter 31: Walk Me With You
Chapter 32: Soya Sauce
Chapter 33: No drinks allowed
Chapter 34: Sweet night
Chapter 35: Late date state
Chapter 36: Run
Chapter 37: A Ride
Chapter 38: Tease
Chapter 39: Storm
Chapter 40: Busy bees
Chapter 41: Ready
Chapter 42: Mr Kim
Chapter 43: Waterfall
Chapter 44: I do
Finale: Confession

Chapter 23: Feeling feelings

16.9K 1.1K 396
By moonchiiild_

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Feeling Feelings
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

It's been five days since the last time you saw Kim Taehyung. An image of earlier in the morning flashes in your head of men in black packing Taehyung's belongings and driving away. The fact that your heart was itching as you witnessed that, does nothing but make you start fearing that you have indeed started to grow feelings for this patient of yours.

You sit there, not doing anything but just pouting at the feelings of your emptiness. You just feel so empty. On top of that, your period just had to start today. Your mother nature's gift seriously just had to present itself in the middle of a session because obviously the universe loves you, right?

Lightly holding in the little whimpers inside your mouth, just in case the men at the reception decide to walk in anytime, you continue to lose yourself in the thoughts of your ex-patient.

In no time, a flashback of Taehyung's kisses on your neck sparkles in your memory. 
Wait.
His continuous kisses on your neck and his arm gripping around your small waist.
Wait no, Y/n! That's not supposed to be what you're missing what the heck?! Taehyung's horny-ness shall not get to you!

You shake your head, trying to shift your thoughts away from Kim Taehyung now. Nevertheless, before you could distract yourself using your own will, without any warning, a sharp pain emerges inside your stomach, causing you to automatically moan.
"Aah!"

You embrace your stomach tightly using both of your arms and simultaneously, getting up from your spinning chair and heading for the sofa to lay down.

Just when you're close enough to the hand of the sofa, something inside your tummy twists excruciatingly, leading you to instantly drop on your knees. You can't. 
"Owh!"

Just when you're busy groaning at your agony, the door slams open and your head running footsteps towards you and in a split second, an arm is placed beneath your underarms while the other beneath your knees until you're put on the sofa carefully. 

"Doctor," the innocent teenager stutters. "I know you told me to stay away from your office but you seemed like you desperately needed help I- are you okay??"

Woah, when did he get to work again? You completely forgot about the work experience guy.

"It's okay," You pant, "Where's Hoseok?!"

"He's in the toilet, he said he needed to pee," Jungkook panics. "Is there anything I can do to to help?"

"Yeah you know just sit here and have a chat- BRING ME PAINKILLERS!" You almost begin to sound like one of those angry pregnant women.

"R-right!" Jungkook almost has a heart attack witnessing you like this, he doesn't wait before he runs out of your office for about four seconds before he shows up empty-handed.
"I-I don't really know where they are-"

"In my cupboard." You speak coldly and Jungkook nods before sprinting to your desk and messing up, basically everything in your drawers.

"Here!" Jungkook pants in fear as he hands you the whole packet.

Even though you're too busy suffering in your bellyache, you still manage to catch a worried undergraduate, doing his best to calm you down.

His eyes that resembles a cute bunny, his ebony, soft-looking hair that now looks a little wet due to sweat. His worried face that only holds innocence and anxiousness, leaving you mutter under your breath, reminding you of your old self, during school time. Although you were never this strong, this guy really must work out, you think as you eye his popping veins.

"Water," He whispers as he hands you a glass of water and you sit up carefully.

"Oh boy, one single glass isn't enough, give me the whole jug!" You moan as you get carried away in your own drama, making Jungkook run out of the office and actually come back holding the big jug.

"KOOK, What the f*ck?!" You both hear a third person speak until Jungkook accidentally drops the jug.

*:.:*:*:✼✿  :*:.:*

"Yeah, I'm okay now..." You insist softly when your patient, Kim Namjoon asks worriedly, eyeing Hoseok and Jungkook cleaning up the mess on the floor near your office door.

Your eyes follow Namjoon's to also look at Hoseok and Jungkook when you notice Hoseok passing death stares at Jungkook every once in a while. A chuckle leaves your mouth before you decide to proceed with your appointment with the older handsome man.

"You seem off," Your patient states with a friendly yet charismatic smile.

"Huh? Do I?" You chuckle in response while you're typing notes from the appointment.

"Come on, tell me." Namjoon insists, "I might be able to help!"

"Pshh," You breath, "Mr Kim, I'm your doctor, not the other way around!" You both giggle together this time.

"No seriously, you can tell me!" The man declares, not convinced, "You've helped me so much so far, I have to do something in return!"

"I thought we were friends?" He folds his arms and pouts a little childishly and you roll your eyes. "I suppose you're single, right?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, you have a crush," Namjoon chants.

"W-what??" You can't hide the redness that now emerges around your cheeks, making your body heat a little due to being caught. "How would you know?"

"I'm an expert with these stuff!" You look at him shockingly while he winks when he says that, making your heart pound.

"Well," you try to shift the focus back to him, "Mr Kim, I have noted down what needed to be noted down and I have to say, there are quite a lot of improvements and if you keep this up, you'll have no reason to carry on coming here!"

"You make it sound like it's good news," He bluntly says.

"What do you mean? I'm used to this," You look down at your hands sitting on your lap now. "People have always come to me and then left me when they didn't need me anymore, it's a thing called life."

"So, he left you?"

"What- no! Mr Kim, we're keeping this professional, this is about you, not me." You declare sternly this time. You're starting to dislike hearing yourself saying this over and over again since it's what drove Taehyung away from you too.

"But I'm leaving anyway," He pouts again as he continues to solve the Rubix that's placed on top of your desk, which you never even bothered touching, forget solving.

God, is this man really this childish or are you just missing Taehyung too much? Probably both.

"I have a feeling you're not going to tell me but my advice is, the more you try to get away from him, the more attached you'll get," Namjoon smirks at you as you both get up since the appointment has now come to an end.

What are you? Magnets? If that was the case, Taehyung would've been right here, before your eyes. You didn't even get the chance to push him away and he already left. 

Only a sigh leaves your mouth as an answer to his statement as you glance at the clock on the wall which read 8:55. 

"When does your shift end?"

"Surprisingly, you're my last patient for the day," You imply, "but I'm going home late tonight, I feel like staying here."

You walk Namjoon to up to your door, swing it open. You and your patient almost jump when your receptionist suddenly appears out of nowhere with, "Doctor we have another patient and it's urgent."

Your jaw drops as you were actually planning on having a relaxing time in your office for once.

Namjoon twirls his head to face down to you and chuckles, "Well you wanted to stay."

Your patient now, at last, takes his leave and passes by an almost-same-height gorgeous man. Your heart just leaves one big thump, so damn hard it's surprising that it's still hasn't popped out of your small, fragile body yet. How did he-

Namjoon, on the other hand, spares a glance at your other patient while leaving with a smug painted on his face as if he knew what's going on. Namjoon, what are you? A mind-reader?

Nevertheless, you couldn't concentrate much on your embarrassing moment as you're too astonished to see the man who you've been so so longing for. You haven't seen this face in five whole days. That's 120 hours, 7200 minutes and 432000 seconds.

You're silent as you're goggling at the taller man from a good distance, he does the same though. It's like he knew what's going on in your head.

And there. In the middle of you two, stands a baffled Jung Hoseok. 

Continuously turning to his left and right, clueless as to why the heck are these two just having some sort of staring contest before even an appointment. He's starting to wonder if this is some kind of a trick of yours for treatment. He's not sure so he just continues blinking at you two.

Thud!
Your intense glaring session is interrupted as all three of you almost jump together, kind of like dancing to a chorus or something.

You all turn around behind Hoseok to view the guilty undergraduate when he mouths a nervous 'sorry', shoulders moving forward like a close posture as if he'll turn into a ball any second.

You nod at the boy to signal 'it's okay' while Hoseok just mutters curses under his breath.

"Come in," the first thing that leaves your soft mouth since Taehyung appeared before your sight. He silently follows your order, shutting the door behind him when he enters your office.

"Why are you here?"

You stutter at your own question as you try to act tough and emotionless. As if you haven't been missing him all this time, as if you're don't feel relieved to see him, at all.

"Didn't your dad come and kidnap you or something?" You mock while you stand in the middle of the room.

Taehyung doesn't answer to anything you say but only stares at you, face expressionless.

"Why aren't you saying anything? If you have anything to say, say it or don't, I was leaving anyway."

You insist that you're going to leave yet you still stand there, in the middle, still holding your gaze upon each other, steadily. That's until actions are taken and Taehyung begins to step forward at last.

Your heartbeats get faster and faster as this happens. Each step he takes is like a huge weight being thrown upon your heart. Your heart is beginning to become heavy and there's nothing you can do about it.

"Hey, you c-" your breath hitches when without any warning, Taehyung pulls you close to him before wrapping his arms around you.

A warm embrace. Your head rests on his chest while his chin on top of your head.
His embrace is warm, and his big, strong arms that feel extremely protective when wrapped around your frail body. You feel like all your worries have melted, it's just you and him. Something automatically makes you sense like the world around you is just melting away as you gently shut your eyes with your hands still down, not hugging back, not wanting the moment to end. A drop of tear involuntarily falls down your cherry cheeks.

Holy crap y/n, you weren't even sure yourself you liked him in the first! How did you even fall this deep?

"I'm so glad you're okay," you hear the taller man mutter with his deep magical voice.

You lightly knit your eyebrows, feeling puzzled by what he means by that. But you don't say anything. You're scared if you say anything, his response might cause your bodies to part away, which you don't want. This is when you realize, if there are anyone's hugs that you feel this safe in then it's definitely Taehyung's.

You both stay still for a few more moments before Taehyung curiously parts his figure away from you, yet still gripping onto both of your shoulders with each hand. He tilts his head as he looks down at you while you only blink at his random acts.

"Hm?" he hums, "aren't you going to ask why I said that?" He nearly sounds confused as to why you didn't question him.

It's not that you're not curious about him, it's not that there are so many things he needs to explain to you, even as his doctor you have the right to know and it's pretty clear that Taehyung's even hid things from you that you should've known by now. Nevertheless, none of this matters right now to you... what matters to you right now is that, he's in front of you. As healthy and beautiful as he's always been since the beginning, since the first time you met.

You shrug your shoulders at the man and speak in an emotionless tone, "Nah I'm not really curious."

"So you don't want to know what's going on? What Jin hyung told you?" He further questions, concerned.

"Taehyung, I don't care." You state determined.

One of Taehyung's hand now gets off of your shoulder and is gently placed on your hot cheek.

"Is that why you're crying?"

"Ayi-" you move his hand away from your face and quickly wipe off your tear. "I'm not crying."

Crap crap now he's definitely going to guess that you were missing him!! If Namjoon can figure out your crush then you can't even question Taehyung guessing!

"...Did I scare you?"

Sigh.

"Yeah," you whisper. "You did! Do you know how scared I was?! What is it with this obsession of your family just targeting people's heads?"

You sigh audibly as you rub the back of your head, recalling how you've been hit there with different objects each time before ending up in Taehyung's room.

"Sorry," he mutters tiredly with soft eyes. Okay, now you feel bad.

"Taehyung, is there anything you want to tell me?" You ask softly this time.

He gazes at you for a few seconds before revealing, "Yeah. Plenty."

Pause.

"I can't tell you now, even here but I can give you one thing." He speaks.

"What is it?"

"What I can say before leaving is that..." you don't think he even finished his sentence before his arms wrap around your waist and his lips connect with yours.

Your eyes feel like they could pop out any seconds while his lips continuously massage over yours, soft noises taking over the silence that was present before any of this.
You let him hold you though. You let him take control of you. There's a point where you try to leave his mouth to get air but he just eats up the breath that you were going to take, making you groan into his mouth and clench Taehyung's jacket.

It's like he's communicating through the movements of his lips onto yours. So intense and so long, as if he's making up for all 120 hours, 7200 minutes and 432000 seconds, he didn't get to see you.

At last, his lips parts yours, the humidity of your kiss causing your lips to nearly stick together.

With his head still close to yours, breaths smashing your mouth, he finally says.

"That's all you need to know for now."

With that said, both of your figures separate from each other before the taller man leaves your office, leaving you thunderstruck.

What did he-

You gulp your saliva hard as you goggle at the door Taehyung just exited from and you just can't admit enough the fact that it's basically taking everything in you to not squeak like a little girl.

This isn't even your first kiss, then why are you blushing so much? Maybe it's your first kiss after finally coming to terms with your feelings. You swear to God, is this how passionate, hungry and intoxicated they are? To overwhelm you with such a deep kiss- and just leave right after.

And with a very visible and clear pout at the thought, you leave your clinic, brushing past puzzled Hoseok and Jungkook, and your whole day finally comes to an end.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
To be continued
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 11K 40
One night, one night that changed your whole life. One night out with your friends and you meet one guy, one guy that turned your world upside down.
11K 634 9
"Do you ever wonder after all this time... I paused. Why didn't we notice?" "I sometimes think the same. But everything happens for a reason. We a...
38.1K 1.4K 30
"Can I sleep with you?" I blinked...and swallowed, trying to relieve the dryness my mouth was suddenly feeling, but it didn't work. "Um, I don't know...