Toilet-Bound Hanako-San Onesh...

By Euruze

Hello! This is a Toilet Bound Hanako oneshot book! I do almost any kind of oneshots, fluff, angst, x reader... More

Request Page!!
1: mitsuba sousuke
2: mitsuba sousuke pt.2
3: sakura/tsukasa
4: hanako
5: teru minamoto
6: kou minamoto
7: hanako
8: tsukasa
9: hanako
10: tsuchigomori
11: teru minamoto
12: mitsuba sousuke
13: hanako
14: tsuchigomori
15: tsukasa
16: kou
17: yugi twins
18: hanako
19: hanako
20: akane
21: hanako
22: kou
50k+ Views? Thanks!
23: hanako
24: yugi twins
25: tsukasa
26: hanako
27: tsukasa
28: tsukasa drabble
29: yugi twins
30: amane
31: tsukasa
32: yugi twins
33: kou minamoto
34: hanako/donut
36: hanako
37: hanako
38: hanako
39: yugi twin brofic
40: hanako
41: hanako, soulmate au
42: hanako
43: yugi twins
44: tsukasa
45: teru, kou
46: mitsuba, kou
Editing
47: lemon yamabuki
48: tsukasa
49: hanako
50: natsuhiko
51: teru

35: tsuchigomori

5.5K 118 312
By Euruze

"Congratulations, (B/N), you got 100% on your quiz today~ Well done!" You smiled graciously at your young student, not noticing his slight blush at your kind words.

"T-thanks, Ms. (L/N)." (B/N) took the quiz from your hands, in awe at how you managed to not yell at him for how shy he's being.

You really were a kind teacher.

"Alright, class, today we'll be doing lesson 4 in your textbooks~ I'll give you guys some homework on it next class, so study hard!"

"Yes, Ms. (L/N)!" Almost all your students loved you.

Almost.

In another one of your classes, a second year class, one mischievous, goody two-shoes student named Teru hated your guts.

No, you weren't born human, you're a tool to the school. A supernatural tool. Scum of the earth. An evil spirit that must be eliminated at all costs.

"Any questions?" You asked politely, smiling at all the little children you were so terribly proud of.

"Yes, ma'am." One spoke. Crap, it's the exorcist.

"Go ahead!" You put your best effort into smiling encouragingly Tery Minamoto.

"Why are you evem alive?" Ouch.

You almost shed a tear. Your very child- scratch that, student of whom you care for a lot and are very proud of asked why you were even alive, wishing you weren't.

"Now, now.. don't hurt my feelings, Minamoto..~ You know better than to do that." He really doesn't. Teru Minamoto could wipe you out in a single strike with his glorified exorcist sword. The problem is, you have yet to actually pose a threat, not to mention he can't find any malice in your soul.

Why are you alive as a supernatural if you're so content and happy?

Beats me. Teru thought.

"Yes, yes.." He said, falsely grinning.

Suddenly, the bell rings, signaling that it's time for the children to eat lunch.

"Aaand that's the bell! My, time sure does fly, doesn't it?" You smiled at your children-

No, not children, students.

"Can I eat lunch here, today Ms. (L/N)?" A shy girl asked.

Sadly, due to having plans with your coworker, Tsuchigomori and thus being to look after the class when gone, you had to decline. "I'm sorry, but I'm a bit busy with one of my coworkers today, sorry (G/N), mabye next class?"

"Oh, it's no worries, I know your job is terribly stressful, I'll come again some other time!" You were lucky (G/N) was so kind and understanding. Sighing in relief, you smile graciously at her

"Thanks~ Once again, I'm terribly sorry!!"

"Ms. (L/N), I don't understand the practice question in Lesson 4.." Some student asked, clearly confused

"Me neither." Another said, with furrowed eyebrows.

--

Rushing to the staff room, you came rushing late to your meeting with Mr. Tsuchigomori, your coworker.

"Did the students hold you up?" He glared, leaning back onto his chair impatiently.

"Ah, sorry, Mr. Tsuchigomori.." The name sounded so foreign, so ugly coming from your mouth.

"No problem, just don't do it ever again, Ms. (Y/N)." Whenever he would say your human name, it, too would sound disgusting.

"Here, I'll work on your paperwork while you go take care of the whole '5pm bookstacks' rumour!" You smiled, being Tschugomori's assistant meant that you had to take care of whatever he couldn't when he was busy. This being one of those times.

"..Thanks." He said, being curt with a scowl on his face.

--

It was one of those times when you were terribly bored.

School's ended, the paperwork's finished, and, being a supernatural, sleep was practically useless. The only choice for supernaturals at this time was to go into their boundary.

You don't have said boundary.

You're the assistant of 4PM Bookstacks, you help around the rumored place.

Sighing, you headed up to the school's roof, where you could see the stars, and thus pass the time.

You had everything the be content, children (by that, you meant students), love (Mr. Tsuchigomori didn't know you loved him, even after spending over 35 years being his assistant), and a well paying job (you can't actually spend the money, being a supernatural means you couldn't leave the building you haunted).

Okay, scratch that you have every right to not be able to pass on.

"The sky's pretty, huh." An unexpected voice snapped you out of your ever going thoughts. Snapping your head over to the voice on your left, your neck broke-

Quickly moving your head to the voice on your left, you saw Mr. Tsuchigomori, aka Emo-Spider.

"Why're you so attached to your students, anyway, they're just children who you'll see for three years, then leave." You shrug, grinning at the thought of your hardworking students. "They use you then leave."

This downright shocks you to the very depths of your soul.

"No, that's not true!" You stood up, defending your students. "They work so hard and deserve more credit than you ever received"

"..So.. Not much, eh?"

"T-that's not the point!" You blushed slightly, (h/c) hair waving through the cold night breeze. This brought an awkward, suprising, silent silence.

Breaking the silence, Tsuchigomori continues to complain about how much you love your students. "What's so great about some kids who you'll know for only three years, anyway?"

"Huh?" This confused you greatly.

"I've known you for over 35 years and you still love some children you'll know for only less than a tenth of how long I've known you!" Uhm, Emo-Spider, stop complaining, my heart's going to explode, here-

"..W.. What??"

"Why can't I have you to myself?!" Oh. He likes me.. I think??

"..o-oh..." You managed to speak. Your face was hot and you were blushing. Hard.

"......."

"......."

"......."

"Nevermind." Tsuchigomori left abruptly, blushing and embarrassed and frustrated. The sun had yet to rise.

--

1:05 am

Best Teacher❤: About what you said earlier..

I said nevermind, forget about it. :Emo-Spider

Best Teacher❤: They're just kids, no need to freak out, I can give you as much love as you want❤❤❣💕💘💖💗💌💝💛

Emo-Spider is typing..

REQUEST LIST
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Jealous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader

Sorry, I didn't proofread this! I've really lazy lately. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ Please note any errors are mistakes or any confusing you might me having!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 497 37
Please enjoy! None of the characters belong to me! None of the art belongs to me either! I don't do lemons or stories with sad endings. I do requests...
3K 47 4
The title is all you need My friend and i share this account, we post stuff for Hananene Or Amanene! (This is on a long hiatus because we've gotten i...
131K 2.2K 24
Ѳиɛƨнσтƨ of characters from jshk (toilet bound hanako-kun) feel free to request ƨнιρƨ.
119K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...