Love

By _chachafan_

Heres a fanfic on Charli and chase:) Please enjoy! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Hickeys

Chapter 24:

1.7K 31 3
By _chachafan_

Charlis pov: I walk out of the bathroom and chase is bright red but I ignore it. We continue eating and I go upstairs to watch a movie with chase. During a sex scene in one of the movies I  climb on top off chase and say "so what did my dad say to u?" I wrap my legs around his waste and he says "well he asked if we have had sex before" I say "and?" While staring in his beautiful eyes he whispers "I said the truth" I kiss him and look at him again and then kiss him again we make out. His boner rubs against me and i softly moan. He starts kissing my neck and sucking leaving hickeys. He pauses and says "as much as I would love to continue this your parents are home." I sigh and say "yeah that's true" I climb off of him and we continue watching the movie. Later me and chase play monopoly with Dixie and my dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.5K 24
Thank you for 60K readsπŸ’ž #9- besties #1- charlidamelio #3- thehypehouse #461- bestfriends #113- chasehudson #54- lilhuddy #6- justfriends #196...
1K 1 28
A OC x CJ fanfic πŸ˜ƒπŸ”« and yeah- that's it..
143K 7.1K 200
Charli is 25 and hates her life but doesn't want to admit it, she's unhappily married with step kids who she hates. She's unfaithful to her husband...
3.5K 191 11
Two significant dancers get paired together for dance competitions for the entire year knowing nothing about each other. Will everything go perfectly...