Chapter 16

2 days later-

Charlis pov: it's Valentine's Day so I hoping I'm off my period. I go to the bathroom as I wake up and my period is completely gone and I'm so happy. I go to chase and he is still asleep in our bed and I rub his hair and as he opens his eyes I say "baby I'm off my period!" I say and I smile he smiled and says "wanna go right now?" I say "no no no were going to wait until tonight and give each other the best night of our life's okay?" He nodded and we go downstairs and eat then so random stuff like make tiktoks   and watch tv. I tell chase I'm going to the mall with Avani and madi and then we do. We get to the mall and avani and madi ask me what I need so I say i need a gift for chase and I need really sexy lingerie. They smile and say "okay" I got chase a designer sweatshirt and sweatpants and then got my one piece black see through lingerie and I came home and hid all of it and shaved every inch of my body. Chase came into my room after I got out of the shower and said "hey baby girl we're going to dinner wear something nice" I smile and say "okay" I wear a black mid thigh tight dress and throw some makeup on and get my shoes and purse and walk down the stairs.

Chases POV: I see charli walking down the stairs and my jaw drops she's so beautiful in every single way. I say as she takes my hand "god you are so beautiful" she blushes and says "you look so handsome my baby boy" and I blush. We go to dinner and eat the we get back to the hype house and we both run upstairs. She goes in the closet and I'm confused but she comes out with lingerie and a designer bag and hands me the bag as I look at her lingerie and basically drool. She says "hey my eyes are up here" and I snap out of it and open the bag it's a outfit I've been wanting for a while and I hug her and say "thank you so much I love you babe" she says "I love you too" I say "I also have a gift for you" I pull out a ring and open it and say "charli this is a promise ring I promise to love you now and forever." She starts to cry and slides it on her finger and says "chase I love it and I love you so fucking much" I smile and kiss her she kisses me
Smut warning
The kiss turns into a make out and I take all my clothes off and I start to slide off her lingerie she pauses and says "chase I want this to be good so how about we do like 3 or 4 rounds?" I say "whatever you want princess" I get her completely naked and decide to finger her I put 2 fingers in and she moaned and then I put 4 and she moaned even louder and then I put in my whole fist and she moaned "fuck chase" I decided to surprise her so I aligned us together and rammed my thing into her she screamed in pleasure and I start to kiss her to swallow her moans and I start bouncing she says "cha-se uh g-go fa-ster" while panting and I do and I moan  we basically do that 3 more times until we fall into each other and cuddle and then fall asleep.