Chapter 19:

Charlis pov: the next couple of days I become depressed. I don't feel like doing anything. I don't eat I have lost so much weight. I get a FaceTime call from chase and I accept it since I haven't talked to him in 2 days he says "hey" I look down and Chase says "charli can you please forgive me?" I start to cry and say "chase you have made me so depressed and insecure ever since I found out I've lost so much weight since I haven't been eating and I've just been sitting in here crying and sleeping. No chase I can't forgive you right now"

                        2 weeks time skip

Charlis POV: I've started to feel better but not fully. I'm eating but way less and posting tiktoks regularly now but I don't smile like usual.

Chases POV: without taking to charli I've become depressed. I need her in my life. I start to pack my stuff and I call her mom and her mom answers she says "hey chase" I say "hi can I come over there and see charli so we can talk things out in person" her mom says "yes of course" I say "thank you don't tell charli" she says "okay" I go on the plane with a mask and gloves and then land 6 hours later. I drive to her house and knock on the door. Dixie answers and whispers "what the fuck?" She comes outside shutting the door and smacks me and says "my fucking sister doesn't know how to operate without you" we walk inside and charli sees me and runs up and hugs me. I hug her back. She had lost so much weight and she doesn't have color. She says "why are you here chase?"