Chapter 22:

⚠️guns, violence,assault stuff like that⚠️

Charlis pov: I call my mom and say "we have a problem" my mom says "what hun?" I say "we have a stalker please hurry up and get here" she says "okay on the way" in a panicked voice.

Chases POV: I walk up to charli after she's done with her mom and I hug her knowing she's scared and stressed. She gets a text on her phone and her emotions went from scared to like freaked out I say "what charli?" Kind of loud and dixie says "wait what happened?" She shows me Dixie and griffin the text it says

Unknown- so did u and chase have fun having sex last night?

Charlis pov: I'm scared at the fact that they have been stalking us for a while and that they watched me and chase have sex. Chase says "so they watched us- like ya know" I say "yeah" griffin says "fucking perv we should call the cops" I say "let's wait until my mom gets back" at the time it was around 9:15 at night and we were all freaked out so we stayed in the living room all together. Until I hear a knock on the door. I get up and answer it thinking it's my mom but when I do answer it there is a guy with a mask in all black that was super y'all standing there. I go to shut the door and he tries to push it. I finally slam it and lock it and run into the living room. I say out of breath "there was a guy in all black with a mask standing there and he tried to push the door open but i closed it before he could get in" all of there faces went pale. I run upstairs to my dads safe and unlock it and grab a gun and bullets I run downstairs with the gun still in the case and griffin says "what the fuck" I say "dont stress I've shot before it's only for emergency's like this since I was home alone a lot this summer" Dixie says "is that dads?" I say "yeah" and she says "how do you know the code to his safe?" I say "that's not the main problem right now" and I turn to chase. We hear even more banging. The guy throws a rock through one of the windows and we all scream. Before I know it the lights are completely off. No one can see anything. And then suddenly I get grabbed by someone. And I know it's not anyone I know. They put their hands around my neck and the lights turn back on. I am being choked and suffocating grasping for air as the guy chokes tighter. Everyone looks shocked and chase screams "let go of her right now!" And goes to head over to the guy and Dixie screams "chase wait!" And then loads the gun and points it at the guy choking me. I still can't breathe and I'm turning blue. Dixie says "let my sister go or I will shoot you" he lets me go and I land into chases arms while crying and grasping for air. I start to hyperventilate he grabs my head and pushes it to his chest and says "it's okay baby girl I got you your safe" his words calm me.