Chapter 7

Charlis pov: I felt bad for saying that to Dixie but she deserved it because I don't want too many people to know I'm a virgin. I got up to wash my plate and chase came up beside me and grabbed my hand and said "charls are you okay?!" In a gentle tone I responded "yeah just I hate when Dixie acts like my mother and she has no right to judge" Chase said "how about we go make tiktoks in the bathroom?!" I responded "sure!" In an exited tone. We went upstairs and made Tiktoks after we made 1 on each account I sat on the counter scrolling through my For you page. I noticed chase looking at me and I looked at him as he was staring at me and he said "charli damelio you are the most beautiful person in the entire world inside and out" I walked over to him and said "your not too bad yourself handsome boy" I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him he kissed back. I smiled and he found an entrance to my mouth and we started using tongue. He lifted me to the counter and I was in his lap. Every kiss was even more magical we made out for a while and then he pulled away and said "charli you make me so happy you have no clue" I smiled and blushed at the same time. I kissed him again and then we walked back downstairs. We decided to go to the mall with Alex and Kouvr we hopped in the car and I got aux and I played lottery of course!

Chases POV: charli put on lottery of course and I smiled we all did the renegade and pulled up at the mall we went to a bunch of stores and got a bunch of stuff. Me and charli were holding hands most of the time a lot of pictures were taken of us.