Chapter 8

Charlis POV: I got home and looked through som of my emails. One of them said that I needed to go to court and the date I needed to go. I called chase over from the kitchen and told him he rubbed my back and said "charli it will get better soon" I smiled and said at him "thanks baby" chase blushed and smiled. He quickly kissed me. We went downstairs and ate chipotle from post-mates for dinner. Chase held my hand and I felt special. We went in the theatre room with the projector to watch a movie we picked out "to all the boys I've loved brefore" I watched it with my head on his chest and then a make out scene in a hot tub came. I looked up at chases lips while it was playing. I kissed him we made out he moved to my neck and gave me a hickey he moved back up to my mouth I didn't want to stop kissing this amazing boy he just makes me feel amazing and so special. We continued to make out our tongues danced together he grabbed my waste and I grabbed his neck. I opened my mouth more and I kissed his neck also leaving a hickey on him. We stopped after about 10 minutes and I put my hand on his chest and rubbed up and down. It was around 4:00 P.M and chase asked "do you want to go to dinner with me tonight charls" he whispered in my ear. I blushed and said "you mean a date?" He shook his head and I said "of course! How should I dress" he replied with "wear something nice like a dress or something" he said I said "okay! What time do we leave?" Chase replied "6:30 p.m beautiful baby" I blushed and said "okay I'm going to go get ready" chase nodded. I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower I washed my hair and shaved everything just in case. I got out of the shower dried my hair and straightened it. I made Avani do my makeup and then I threw on a black dress that was kind of short with a slit. I put on my heels and headed downstairs it was 6:22 p.m chase was sitting on the couch ready and I walked down the stairs.

Chases POV: I'm asking charli to be my girlfriend tonight and I'm really nervous but I look up and see charli walking down the stairs and she looked drop dead stunning. I walked up to her at the end of the stairs and said "how pretty can one girl be?" She blushed and said "you look so handsome baby" I blushed also. We walked out to the Uber and went to the restaurant we walked in and sat down across from each other and ordered. The waiter was creepy and kept touching charlis shoulder and telling her she was pretty and kept staring at her. I could tell she was very uncomfortable so I asked for a different waiter and we got one. We ordered and ate and left. We went outside on the dock (since the restaurant was on a lake) it was all lit up. I faced charli and said "baby girl you make me smile everyday and I know you better then anyone would you like to be my girlfriend?" Tears filled her eyes and she said "yes yes yes of course baby" she kissed me and a tear dropped from both of our eyes. We left the restaurant.