Chapter 1

Charlis pov: as I walk into my boyfriend marks room (made up name for a cheater) he was having sex with some girl. I instantly ran out with tear falling from my face. I called Thomas because i didn't want to have to wait for a Uber. He came and picked me up and offered to kill Mark since Thomas is like my older brother. As we got back home (the hype house) I said thanks Thomas for the ride and everything. He said "no problem charls if you need anything just ask" he said walking away. I went up to my room and cried.

Thomas's pov: as i walked away I felt so bad for her that horrible guy. When I got into the kitchen to grab water chase asked "what's wrong with charli?" I replied with "she walked in on that dick face mark cheating on her" he replied with "oh no" and ran upstairs. Since their best friends I knew that would happen.

Chases POV: I saw charli crying when she walked in so I asked Thomas "what's wrong with charli?" He replied with "she walked in on that dick face mark cheating on her" I instantly said "oh no" and ran upstairs to her. She was on the phone crying and screaming at him at the same time so it wasn't loud. She had it on speaker as I was listening against the door. He said "charli your just not pretty and thin. You don't catch my eye. And we haven't even ever had sex you shouldn't be attached we were only together for 4 months." She sobbed silently but I could tell she was sobbing charli said to mark "it was over the minute I saw you with that slut I hope you have fun with your rebound" and she hung up and started sobbing I barged in. We're best friends so we are super close. She was sitting on her carpet on the ground sobbing into her hands and I felt so bad for her. I also wanted to beat that guy that she was dating. I got her up and hugged her as she soaked my shirt with tears I didn't care. I whispered in her ear "charli you are absolutely stunning and have the perfect body don't listen to him. She finally stopped crying and let go of me and looked into my eyes and said "she was probably prettier with a better body." I hugged her again and said "no ones prettier then you charli" she sat down and said "Chase thank you for comforting me I'm just going to go to sleep now because I have nothing else to do." I said "okay charls" and left the room and went downstairs. I told Thomas everything that happened and we decided to go knock on marks door. (In this story mark is also TikTok famous)

Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें